Mayuri kurotsuchi vs Orochimaru

• 83 results
KarmaBachelor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good fight. Orochimaru can use edo tensei while mayuri has zombies but all in all I'm going with Mayuri

RedTool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Orochimaru is allowed Edo Tensei, then Mayuri should be allowed to bring his arrancar, there is also zombified Kensei and Rose which he took over.

The thing about Orochimaru and his immunity to poisons is that it doesn't apply to every poison ever, just the poison that he has experimented with. Mayuri's poison is created from his own blood, it's a different type of poison which Orochimaru hasn't encountered, also Mayuri is known to change his poison every time, he isn't dumb enough to leave it the same type. He also has intense drugs at his disposal, he puts them on his zanpakuto, so if Orochimaru gets hit once by it he's going to take the full extent of it, he will also have the effects if he tries to molt and leave his body through the mouth since he merely just sheds the skin.

His bankai can adapt and he can modify it to his advantage. He also has his gadgets and regeneration vials. If chakra is to be treated as the same as reishi, then Mayuri can use his pokeballs that temporarily stop reishi and his explosives. He's also great at kido, he just doesn't use it since he likes to rely on his science and doesn't really aim for killing his enemy, keeping them alive so he can experiment on them.

I'd give this to Mayuri. I am a fan of both of them, but I see Mayuri as someone smarter than Orochimaru.

Urge12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: Mayuri uses drugs which are effective on anyone. Also dont forget that he uses zombies. He brought to life a lot of characters so edo tensei doesnt do anything here. Mayuri beat Permida in their first encounter which even kenpachi couldnt beat so dont talk about orochimaru having a sharper mind its not true. He is smart but he is too weak for kurotsuchi. Also before fighting szayelaporro he changed his organs with dummies within a short time. He doesnt need to seal orochimaru he can use the super drugs that used on szayelaporro. And lets not talk about his bankai. He can also turn himself into liquid to escape. Snakes and staff cant fool a genius. No one in bleach is smarter than kurotsuchi. And kurotsuchi is way creepier than orochimaru.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru takes this

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oro can end it with one good hit with Kusanagi. I doubt Mayuri can drop him before Oro can get at least one good opening. So, Oro.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhm...i see some ppl saying roichimaru wouldnt use edo tensei for prep....but the "Naruto" series itself contradicts that since orichimaru DID THAT IN ANIME when he fought the 3rd hokage so....yeah XD anyways im still reading this thread. Just wanted to point that out.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Oreo6

Okay so imo i think orochimaru takes this just cause of the fact that:

If we include edo tensei then that means mayuri has to deal with hashirama and tobirama and possibly even more...which are all immortal ninjas with unlimited chakra....that also means he has to deal with bijuu level wood golems and a statue that can punch a mountain range over a 1000 times and theres also sage mode.

Orochimaru also fealt woth 4 tails naruto.....FOUR TAILS NARUTO XD and his bijuu dama was mountain, if not then very big hill. https://www.google.com/search?q=4+tails+vs+orochimaru&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjYodOOlOjdAhXKSt8KHaATA1AQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=4+tails+vs+o&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.0j0i5i30.8950.10668..11520...2.0..0.392.2462.1j2j4j3......0....1.......5..35i39j0i67.AHVRFnnyd-Y&ei=FJqzW9jHJMqV_Qagp4yABQ&client=ms-android-sprint-us&prmd=isvn#imgrc=B2M8bLTbQ9TNAM

So yeah idk. Also im sure if he sheds his skin then the poison shouldnt follow. He gets a whole new body, its even been shown that he doesnt have injuries afterward so why should mayuris be different. I think orochimaru has this.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Oreo6

He also has his 8 headed snake mode....

HoelanTaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurotsuchi wins

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ourmanuel

Kirotsuchi wins, and with 1 week of prep, he solos HST.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: BTW what does HST mean anyway? I know it has to do with the big 4 but whats the pronounciation?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: it means holy Shōnen trinity. Made up of Bleach, naruto and one piece.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayuri mid diff without prep. With prep, Oro stomps with edo tensei.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru checkmates HST with 1 week prep. Especially including anime where he had a new experiment practically every week in part 1.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at Mayuri and Orochimaru coming close o soloing the HST with prep

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: It's not impossible if they worked together. Mayuri and Orochimaru plotting together would be ridiculously hard to imagine any outcome short of total chaos. Mayuri found a way around Gizelle's zombie ability and basically engineered a form of cancer just to kill a giant hand that had the ability to govern evolution/adaption, and he did that in very little time. If mayuri alone could take on such a troublesome opponent who I believe to be at the top of the bleach High Tier list, with the small amount of prep he had, imagine throwing Orochimaru in there and giving them a year or 2 of prep. I'm fan boying over the idea of fuinjutsu/kinjutsu and soul reaper technology mixing.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

It shouldn’t be that hard for them based on what Mayuri does regularly with a few hours of prep.

Afterall, if Batman solos all verses with prep, Mayuri should at least be able to do it to HST.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Kallekazikaze

@flashingsabre said:

Oro can end it with one good hit with Kusanagi. I doubt Mayuri can drop him before Oro can get at least one good opening. So, Oro.

Haha poking Mayuri won't do anything . Szayel destroyed all of his internal organs and it did nothing and he has the healing drug anyway for high speed regeneration .

Mayuri one shots with FF4 that paralyzed even Kenpachi who stomps orochimaru, or he uses the bottled up Izanami like how kabuto who is > orochimaru got destroyed by Izanami, Mayuri can give orochimaru the same fate itachi gave kabuto.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Clorox92

I have arm fetish and accidentally bump this thread.

OT : Mayuri since his drugs are no joke. That Superhuman drug tho

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayuri low diff.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn’t Mayuri have a drug that can pretty much grant relativistic reactions?

He takes this low diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayuri no diffs.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate to be the barer of bad news, but does anyone remember that Mayuri constantly changes and alters his poison to stop Unohana from being able to cure it? I don't think Orochimaru would be immune to his poisons or vice versa.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayuri takes this. He can modify any chemicals, bacterial, viruses and I doubt Orochimaru can handle them

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is speed equalized? Mayuri isn't the type to blitz unless pissed

WhyimRight45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayuri would probably try to take orochimaro alive so he can study him and maybe take his power. I can also see them becoming friends. But thats unlikely. In power mayuri. Intelligence mayuri. Fighting skill orochimaru. Mayuri low diff. But good fight. But suss thoe

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Orochimaru can cast Edo Tensei, it is a easy win.

mochimocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta: yes but no. Edo Tensei may have an immortal body but a zanpakuto/Shikai/Bankai is able to damage, cut and vanquish a soul since they are known as the soul cutter sword. Mayuri can just use Bankai and taken them all out at once.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#80  Edited By Wushu59

Maryuri. Can't speak on Boruto era version.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edo Tensei GG

Avatar image for taurusaldebaran
TaurusAldebaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Orochimaru cast Edo Tensei?

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With ET its gonna be a stomp in oro's favour, without ET its gonna be closr and all depends on whether oro is immune to mayuri's posion, i think oro's body is wrird enough to survive all that especially with stuff like oral rebirth, dude somehow manages to survive against anything.

He also has more trchniques under his belt.