Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
No Caption Provided

General Maximus runs the Pompeii gauntlet!

====

Round 1: The Celt Survivor Milo!

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Senator Quintas Corvus

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Pompeii Champion Atticus

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Roman War Hero Proculus

No Caption Provided

======

Does Maximus clear? Or where does he fall?

Standard gear.

Fight takes place in the Roman Colosseum.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Wolfrazer  Online

Hm?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Wolfrazer  Online

Anyone?

DaGit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Tough call. Milo is incredibly fast. Far faster then Maximus, but on the other side, Milo is... flamboyant and does too many combat rolls while Maximus is very crisp, doesn't waste as much movements. Both have been shown to fight multiple opponents without difficulty. I think I would give it to Maximus, with difficulty, just thanks to his more.... efficient way of fighting.

2. The only fight scene I remember is his fight against Milo.. where he lost. The best feat I can think of is him disarming Milo.. and then losing. I see no reason to see why he would be a match for Commodus much less Maximus.

3. Another tough fight. Maximus is faster then Atticus, but Atticus is far stronger and I wouldn't say either are particularly far better skilled then the other (Atticus was nearly as good as Proculus). Both fight very brutally and don't waste a lot of movements with combat rolls (Milo). I think Maximus and Atticus would have a fairly even split.

4. Proculus is... kind of perfect. Almost like you took Milo's speed and Maximum's skill in one person... but then gave him the ego and personality of Commodus which is his main weakness. If he fights without that ego, he wins. If he fights IC, then he likely dies akin to how he died against Atticus.

Overall Maximus wins via having the better movie.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wolfrazer  Online

@dagit: Well Corvus withstood getting crushed by falling debris and still had enough strength to overpower Severus. Also I wouldn't really say he legit lost his fight with Milo though and even then he wasn't fresh since he crashed pretty hard to the ground out of the chariot.

I'm not too sure about Proculus either, yeah he had an ego, but he was able to back it up with his fighting and he showed some pretty nice strength and reflex.

DaGit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Milo wasn't fresh either considering all he had been through prior to that including fighting beforehand. Neither were in prime shape and Corvus hasn't shown anything that would imply he was above Milo. (He also had the jump on Milo in their fight).

I never doubted Proculus' skill. I said, warrior-wise, he is perfect as far as these two universes go, however, his huge weakness is that ego and pride which is what got him killed. He had Atticus dead to rights, but stopped to gloat and that got him killed. Which is why I said, OOC Proculus, would beat Maximus. IC Proculus likely beats Maximus then gets killed while he is prancing about and going on about his superiority as he did against Atticus.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Wolfrazer  Online

@dagit: True enough, I saw them more as less equals, maybe Milo a slight edge but nothing too big.

Ah, fair enough then.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Bump. Corvus should be first. Maximus kills him and loses to any of the others in good fights.