the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the_wspanialy

The Gladiator

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance. In this life or the next.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance. In this life or the next.
No Caption Provided

The Andal

Queen Daenerys Targaryen. She's the queen I serve.
Queen Daenerys Targaryen. She's the queen I serve.

Scenario:

During one of their raids, a group of overenthusiastic Dothraki riders kills Maximus' wife and son, while Maximus himself ends up sold as a slave. Blaming Daenerys Targaryen for her lack of control over her troops, Maximus swears revenge. He becomes a gladiator and fights his way to the Great Pit of Danzak in Mereen, in hope of killing Daenerys.

The first oponnent Maximus has to defeat turns out to be ser Jorah Mormont, who learns about Maximus' intentions.

Rules:

• Both are bloodlusted.
  • No prior knowledge.
  • Maxiums is armed with his Roman sword and shield. He wears his iconic armor.
  • Jorah is armed with his standard Westerosi longsword and a dagger. He wears his standard armor.
  • Jorah has composite feats from both the books and the show.
  • The fight takes place in Great Pit of Danzak.
ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

/ Jorah has impressed me more, and he has superior gear by a long shot. Jorah 8/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: I dunno, he's fought through fights with the odds stacked against him. Getting stabbed in the ribs and still being able to fight back, fighting an experienced gladiator while also having to deal with hungry tigers all seem pretty impressive feats to me.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximus is far more skilled, but his gear might be a little outdated.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximus is more skilled but has crap gear

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like everyone said already Jorah has the gear Maximus though is far better skilled toss up

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with the sentiments already expressed, though composite Joah is not so monstrously unskilled as to totally eliminate his very large gear advantage. Under these circumstances Jorah 8/10