no BFR

No Caption Provided

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Round 1, team 2 takes it, Jean can take down Sersi for a majority, and Maxima gets beaten by Wanda

Round 2, Wanda solos

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kasya_carey

@soratoumiga said:

Round 1, team 2 takes it, Jean can take down Sersi for a majority, and Maxima gets beaten by Wanda

Round 2, Wanda solos

Can you explain round 1?

How does Wanda solo round 2? Maxima has defeated a planetary telepath Brainwave jr, who gained the power of another planetary telepath Brainwave, who controlled and manipulated Classic Spectre and Classic Dr. Fate. Brainwave Jr also scanned the limbo dimension for his friend. She defeated Brainac too who has feats ranging from planet to galaxy level. Not even Saturn Girl has universal range could get in his mind. He was amped to cosmic levels and could not beat Maxima shields. Wasn't Sersi was creating reality that was being destroyed by the Chaos King? She also has planetary telepathy.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Maxima speed blitz? Jean is a non-factor in this fight, to be honest. From what I've read on the boards about Maxima, she completely outclasses non-Phoenix Force Jean Grey as a psi. The only hope Team 2 has is Wanda, but I'm not so sure she can stop Sersi before she gets transmuted.

I'd say Team 1 in a curbstomp both rounds. Wanda is the MVP on Team 2, but there's just too much on her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda aint soloing sh!t

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Maxima?

Sersi alone would be a major threat in either/both rds.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for x_superkal-el_x
X_SuperKal-El_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2, Wanda solos

No Caption Provided

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing about Wanda is if she tags either Sersi or Maxima with a hex, they go down. However, if they connect with any of their attacks, she goes down. Jean gets flat out overwhelmed in this fight.

Again, there is too much on Wanda in this fight. Team 1 wins with little difficulty.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sersi is not beating them, Maxima is the real mvp because she's physically superior to everyone here

Team 1 wins the round 1 and Team 2 wins round 2 if they play well Wanda can bfr or warp them before Máxima tries to blitz or Jean battles Maxima with her tp and the Witch warps Sersi

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: To stormcell jeans a non factor the majority of the time. I also think jeans a non factor, but only because maxima could just blitz everyone. Tp wise maxima could definitely take down telepaths like Emma, Psylocke and Rachel, but I’m still on the fence about Jean. I’m leaning on maxima but some of Jean’s feats like being being as skilled as Emma and Charles and the fact that Cassandra, who could overpower a cerebra amped Xavier, couldn’t do anything to Jean makes me question it a bit.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Stormcell

@kasya_carey said:

@stormcell: how is jean a non factor?

Maxima and Sersi together present a psychic threat far too great for Jean to cope with. To be honest, based on what I've read in Maxima debates, I don't think Jean stands a chance against her by herself. Jean's TP threat is completely nullified here, and her TK can't hold up to the physical damage either Sersi or Maxima can put out especially considering Maxima's physical power can hang in there with Superman. As for Sersi, look at her battle with Bloodties Exodus. Jean's TK can't deal with that kind of output, and Sersi didn't even use her transmutation ability in that fight.

To be honest, Maxima and Sersi instantly overwhelm Jean with a joint TP attack while at the same time Sersi unleashes a transmutation attack against Wanda.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxima is a non-factor and the first to fall. And she'd get wrecked and atomized by Silver Surfer.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I am unsure as to what you are referring to, Mrs. Maxima Obsessed.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Soratoumiga

@kasya_carey:

Wanda isn't famous for her TP feats or TP resistance, but she does have some notable feats on that matter, she was able to resist Moondragon's planetary attacks even back in classic Avengers, Doc Strange and Prof X had to work together just to calm her mind down, she's able to shut down the X-Men's minds, including Emma Frost and Magneto, her presence hurts Emma's mind etc.

Tho I'd say that Jean's main task is to fight telepathically, since it's her wildcard, while Wanda takes them out from a different aspect.

Oh, and Wanda solos the second round because a bloodlusted Wanda was shown to instantly warp reality.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_superkal-el_x: How about instead of posting shitty gifs, you actually make a decent argument and not straight out laugh at other people's opinions?

X_SuperKal-El_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: I can do whatever the hell I want! Gonna take more than some chick on site to get me to do what they want. P.S, Me posting gifs>= to your "shitty" opinion. Nobody makes a decent argument with you because its pointless. You will wank Scarlet Witch to no end.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X_SuperKal-El_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: Again what "valid" argument is there to be made against a chick who thinks Wanda>Skyfathers, and even Lucifer Morningstar? ITs pointless!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: Again what "valid" argument is there to be made against a chick who thinks Wanda>Skyfathers, and even Lucifer Morningstar? ITs pointless!

About time someone had the balls to say it

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fanboy7mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle of 4 shit tier characters

Fanboy7mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway Maxima bilztes Wanda slowmimoff

Avatar image for jormungandr-jay
Jormungandr-Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf someone really said Wanda solos Lucifer?? Lolololol

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 with hax

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sersi stomps wanda and maxima stomps jean. No wank can change this. Before wanda even think of doing anything she's having air drawn out of her lungs by sersi.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: cherry picker! Go on and ignore how wanda was later dropped by emma frost with one shot, she cheapshotted them then got her mind shut down by Emma frost later as a payback. It clearly shows she can't beat Emma in any telepathic contest. Also wanda was amped when she beat emma frost, she had the life force power in her.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: I'm talking about a different occasion completely. And no, Wanda didn't have the Life Force at the time.

Avatar image for divinepixelbook
DivinePixelBook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda oneshots 2 times

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps Sersi’s transmutation destroys them

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: except she still had the powers of the life force.

Avengers children Crusade #7

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o28MPYCZSrc/VnoGt0JRh2I/AAAAAAAANIs/vu4TCRcxRRY/s1600-Ic42/RCO011.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fgqpbRdBpww/VnoGt-_D9PI/AAAAAAAANIY/s7AW6OabKWY/s1600-Ic42/RCO012.jpg

Later on wanda met with Dr doom to take her life force powers

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mYqO7eBd6GQ/VnoGu4WXOhI/AAAAAAAANIY/JVfOlD_EEpw/s1600-Ic42/RCO016.jpg

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love wanda, either sersi or maxima would just mind blast her like Emma frost did here. She's a glass canon

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Z5N81PbCjrY/VnoG5YJ3kDI/AAAAAAAANLk/2TgP2o9vsbY/s1600-Ic42/RCO007.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9k3CHmoomuU/VnoG5u-r8HI/AAAAAAAANLk/JC3TBA_divE/s1600-Ic42/RCO008.jpg

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: Again, I wasn't talking about that specific Emma Frost instance, I was talking about AvX. And Life Force never amped her telepathic powers, it just amped her reality-altering powers.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Soratoumiga

@dami24434: By your logic, what's stopping Wanda from doing this to both of them:

No Caption Provided

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda oneshots 2 times

She does not

Team 1 stomps Sersi’s transmutation destroys them

Sersi does not stomp

@dami24434: By your logic, what's stopping Wanda from doing this to both of them:

No Caption Provided

Because team 2 is not just gonna stand there

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I know, just like how Wanda won't just stand waiting for the other two to blast her. Not saying she'll actually snap their necks like dat

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean’s pink form can easily make up the difference in speed against Maxima as well as power. Jean has far better skill feats than Maxima. Team 2 wins round 2.

Round 1 could go in favor of team 1 if Jean holds back.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Round 1: Team 1 for the Win.

-If Maxima tags Wanda and gives her a good crack to the head she out. And Jean may end up holding back and Sersi may just capitalize on that.

Round 2: Team 2 for the Win.

-I think this fight comes down to Jean and Maxima. I feel like Seris and Wanda will end up killing each other at the same time. One turns the other into Legos via molecular manipulation. While the other Reality Warps her out of existence.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kasya_carey

@pyrofn said:

Jean’s pink form can easily make up the difference in speed against Maxima as well as power. Jean has far better skill feats than Maxima. Team 2 wins round 2.

Round 1 could go in favor of team 1 if Jean holds back.

Maxima defeated Brainwave Jr in power and skill, who is planetary and up telepath, who has scanned earth and an entire Limbo dimension to find his friend. He later gained the power and skill of another planetary telepath Brainwave. Brainwave as I said before made Dr. Fate and Spectre his slave. Made the entire planet perceive what he wanted them to see, stalemated Ultra-Humanite, who is more powerful than MMH, used his (past and future selves) mental abilities (and a chronium capsule) to pull members of the JSA from the future into the past and brainwashes them and power able to reach 40 years. She also took on a casual Brainac who had consistent planet and galaxy level feats and defeated him. Not even Saturn Girl could get into his mind. Even with his with his powers boosted to Cosmic level he could not completely defeat Maxima with a tp assault. Maxima has more than enough skill and power to take on Jean.

Maxima clone she created was shown to be just as fast as Superman so keep that in mind.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

Maxima teleports team 2 into the heart of a star halfway across the galaxy because she's Maxima ..

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team freaking two

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers