Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By kasya_carey

@ecstaticgrace said:
@kasya_carey said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

@kasya_carey: Heck Superman closed the first fissure mentioning a few tons of rock while doing it. Which questions the idea of it even being anywhere remote to planetary or even scales smaller to that

I mean look at how Superman sealed up the first one

From right to left.

Not to mentions discredits the idea of Maxima performing a planetary feat. Solely.

they literally came in different sizes. if you read the issue. you’ll see that maxima closed the biggest one. I never said this feat was planetary.

eitherway She hulk has no feats against high level tk.

Uhmm,

No Caption Provided

Different sizes or not none of the fissures were shown that massive. I don’t remember Maxima’s being mentioned as bigger but that could be the case.

I don’t think you’re understanding what TK is either or the way Maxima has used TK. It’s basically just force created with your mind. If she shown the ability to use internal TK this would be a different conversation but you haven’t shown any mention of it or scans so I’m pretty sure it’s not a matter of topic here. None of the feats you’ve even mentioned would be enough force to stop Savage She Hulk in my opinion. I don’t see it atleast, given she can take hits capable of giving Thor a concussion heck her recent feat of blasting out of a prison system with magnetic chains looks bigger in scale to that fissure feat. I wouldnt say either are planetary though lol.

Planetary as in range which equals her raw power... which is why I said Jen has never dealt with tk that much raw power. Especially not tk that has raw power to span 100 trillion light years for MONTHS

also she does have internal tk... she threaten to crush guy gardener skull instantly while hitting him with tk after he was getting on her nerves... if you know him he made a joke about he should get with her since Superman “died”

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Orion one shots Jennifer then proceeds to beat Thor.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is Orion that Powerful to oneshot her?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By kasya_carey

@ecstaticgrace said:
@kasya_carey said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@kasya_carey said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

@kasya_carey: Heck Superman closed the first fissure mentioning a few tons of rock while doing it. Which questions the idea of it even being anywhere remote to planetary or even scales smaller to that

I mean look at how Superman sealed up the first one

From right to left.

Not to mentions discredits the idea of Maxima performing a planetary feat. Solely.

they literally came in different sizes. if you read the issue. you’ll see that maxima closed the biggest one. I never said this feat was planetary.

eitherway She hulk has no feats against high level tk.

Uhmm,

No Caption Provided

Different sizes or not none of the fissures were shown that massive. I don’t remember Maxima’s being mentioned as bigger but that could be the case.

I don’t think you’re understanding what TK is either or the way Maxima has used TK. It’s basically just force created with your mind. If she shown the ability to use internal TK this would be a different conversation but you haven’t shown any mention of it or scans so I’m pretty sure it’s not a matter of topic here. None of the feats you’ve even mentioned would be enough force to stop Savage She Hulk in my opinion. I don’t see it atleast, given she can take hits capable of giving Thor a concussion heck her recent feat of blasting out of a prison system with magnetic chains looks bigger in scale to that fissure feat. I wouldnt say either are planetary though lol.

Planetary as in range which equals her raw power... which is why I said Jen has never dealt with tk that much raw power. Especially not tk that has raw power to span 100 trillion light years for MONTHS

also she does have internal tk... she threaten to crush guy gardener skull instantly while hitting him with tk after he was getting on her nerves... if you know him he made a joke about he should get with her since Superman “died”

That 100 trillion years thing doesn’t equate to planetary force. You claimed just now that you didn’t say she had planetary TK than I showed you suggesting she did and than you go back to double down on claiming she has planetary tk again. You haven’t even shown her perform planetary Tk in range.

-you put words in my context. I said she never dealt with tk on that level. hulk has but she’s no hulk. Yet Jen has never dealt with a psionic bolt from maxima which has the same affects has her telepathic bolts.

Making a statement and showing a feat are two different things. She Hulk has statements suggesting she’s above Banner i don’t bring that up because I don’t see a point in making an argument without any actual scans to back it
-Why would she straight up kill her teammate after they just lost one? She basically said chill. statements are usable as long as they are consistent. If that’s the case y’all need to take using that statement from the panel hulk is stronger than Doomsday

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By kasya_carey

@ecstaticgrace: Not about reply to all that I’m in class..

psionic bolts can be force blast or mind blast by TP or TK even combined. Maxima has used TP and TK to create bolts to physically and mentally hurt her opinions. Like I said Jennifer isn’t withstanding a psionic bolt. From a mentalist on Maxima level. Unless you wanna prove me wrong.

also the DOS was early 90’s maxima was much more stronger. To the point she was fighting the star sapphire entity itself.

Anyways Jen can’t even touch her. She’s massively slower to begin with.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By kasya_carey

@ecstaticgrace: I didn’t say Maxima win by TP. I said Maxima wins by TK. Psionic bolts can be a bolt of purely telepathic energy or bolt of purely telekinetic energy. Maxima use of both have shown the same affects. She can keep Jen at bay with tk or give her a psionic bolt. Either way Jennifer is going down has no feats of resisting a mentalist on Maxima level with tk bolts.

Avatar image for young_justice_fan
Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: convince you of? Psionic bolts from Maxima TK have physically attacked the mind and body. As I stared before Jen has never dealt with a psionic bolt.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: what do you mean? Psionic means psychic... Telepathy and Telekinesis are psychic powers that have same effects with psionic bolts at least with some characters like Maxima, Jean grey, Saturn girl, psylocke, Rachel grey and more. Psi bolt can be made purely out of telepathic or telekinetic energy or even a combination of both.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I mean it’s TK... only TP isn’t allow psi blast from either TK and TP causes mental and physical pain

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 both rounds, you all know why, Thor isn't beating Orion and She-Hulk definitely isn't beating Maxima. Both of them have feats of fighting Superman, Orion fought him Sundipped. Even if Orion and Thor end up in a stalemate, Maxima is beating the breaks off of Jen.

Edit

Yep. They eventually jump Thor.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By King-Ragnar

@kasya_carey said:
@king-ragnar said:

is Orion that Powerful to oneshot her?

Orion has ragdolled Pre Flashpoint Superman and can significantly damaged Post Flashpoint Superman with his strikes. Jennifer is fodder to Orion.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion can almost solo, Maxima makes it overkill