R2: Bloodlusted/ Morals Off

Avatar image for lazarus4tempest
lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Why not give Thor his Force that is by birth right ........these battle forums are a joke.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm

@lazarus4tempest: I thought about adding Cosmic Thor's feats, but I thought that would be a Mismatch :P

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Cruelrain  Online

Team 1

Avatar image for lazarus4tempest
lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Team 1 both rounds, you all know why, Thor isn't beating Orion and She-Hulk definitely isn't beating Maxima. Both of them have feats of fighting Superman, Orion fought him Sundipped. Even if Orion and Thor end up in a stalemate, Maxima is beating the breaks off of Jen.

Edit

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kasya_carey

Maxima ragdolls Jennifer while Orion and Thor fight

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Thor needs a better partner

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor vs Orion fies either way but Maxima can beat anyone here Jen is out of her league even without TP

Hulk_Hater_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mbatz  Online

Orion solos

I think even maxima might solo

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor could hold his own against Orion but unless Jenny got a serious power up team DC wins.

TheHercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Team 1

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor could hold his own against Orion but unless Jenny got a serious power up team DC wins.

I mean she did, physically she should be able to contend with Maxima. But Maxima’s versatility is the reason I’d say she wins

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stomps
Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter how desperately Marvel tries to turn Jen into a replica of the Hulk because of all that political correctness, it sadly wouldn't be enough to make her capable of hanging with legit high tiers like Orion, cause writers nowadays just don't get power levels right.

OT: Team 1 stomps, Thor is rather a disgrace these days.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cognitive: so is maxima these days,she's barely a mid tier now looking at new 52 and yet you didn't bring that up...😂. This is worthy thor all feats counts

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion could solo but it's a sure win with Maxima on his team.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: The picture OP used is Thor during the Aaron run. Also the versions include PC.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kasya_carey

@dami24434: N52 Maxima with a fraction of her strength > Supergirl

Rebirth Maxima who is supposed to be PC maxima stomped Supergirl, Superwoman, and N52 Maxima... she had to be defeated via BFR

Let’s not downplay

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Argueing with dami is no help at all

Dude is a blind marvel fanboy

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter how desperately Marvel tries to turn Jen into a replica of the Hulk because of all that political correctness, it sadly wouldn't be enough to make her capable of hanging with legit high tiers like Orion, cause writers nowadays just don't get power levels right.

OT: Team 1 stomps, Thor is rather a disgrace these days.

That’s not even a fair argument, by scaling Jen should be the heavy hitter on her team here and the Avenger’s book. She also has been given more versatility than current Hulk or more versatility than your standard Hulk.

@dami24434: N52 Maxima with a fraction of her strength > Supergirl

Rebirth Maxima who is supposed to be PC maxima stomper Supergirl, Superman, and N52... she had to be defeated via BFR

Let’s not downplay

We could scale current Jen the same way off her fights in the Avengers run.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I actually edited that post.

She still has no counter for TK though

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I actually edited that post.

She still has no counter for TK though

I don’t see what TK is going to do and why Jen can’t just power through it unless it’s internal tk. Heck I didn’t even read the OP I thought Maxima had TP here that’s what I thought would give her the win against Jen.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kasya_carey

@ecstaticgrace: what evidence to suggest Jennifer can power through planetary TK?

Maxima has stated and demonstrated multiple times her TK is just as effective as her TP.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: By scaling she should be able to. It’s one showing of the case too, so it’s hard press to even suggest her TK is going to always operate at those levels.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Hyoname  Online

@ecstaticgrace: last I checked

Immortal hulk knocked Jennifer over in her fight

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: That’s not even a fair argument, by scaling Jen should be the heavy hitter on her team here and the Avenger’s book. She also has been given more versatility than current Hulk or more versatility than your standard Hulk.

By scaling she is a heavy hitter i agree but she doesn't have more versatility than current Hulk. If you are suggesting she has because she can release gamma, so can current Hulk as well and he also has draining while she doesn't. Jens biggest problem is she needs more feats although her recent feat of no selling energy attacks from Starbrand while Gladiator had problems with it, certainly help to solidify her as a high-tier.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: That’s not even a fair argument, by scaling Jen should be the heavy hitter on her team here and the Avenger’s book. She also has been given more versatility than current Hulk or more versatility than your standard Hulk.

By scaling she is a heavy hitter i agree but she doesn't have more versatility than current Hulk. If you are suggesting she has because she can release gamma, so can current Hulk as well and he also has draining while she doesn't. Jens biggest problem is she needs more feats although her recent feat of no selling energy attacks from Starbrand while Gladiator had problems with it, certainly help to solidify her as a high-tier.

I mean Jen doesn’t just release Gamma energy in Gamma burst like the Hulk does she can emit it from her hands and use it in focused ways.

Jen can also drain as well and it doesn’t seem limited to gamma energy. She has no feats of forcefully draining someone or something resisting but she drained energy from Baby Starbrand.

Not to mention she generates heat off her body as well enough to bother characters like Orka

@ecstaticgrace: what evidence to suggest Jennifer can power through planetary TK?

Maxima has stated and demonstrated multiple times her TK is just as effective as her TP.

Rereading the scans from her RT Maxima held the planet together over time as well I feel should be mentioned. She closed up fissures and used her TK to put trenches back together. As impressive as that is that’s not planetary in the matter that it counts. She saved the planet but she didn’t do it in one whole tk showing.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname said:

@ecstaticgrace: last I checked

Immortal hulk knocked Jennifer over in her fight

He BFR’d her he didn’t harm her the way he did Thor with his punches and she was completely fine other than emotionally.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace:

I mean Jen doesn’t just release Gamma energy in Gamma burst like the Hulk does she can emit it from her hands and use it in focused ways.

Jen can also drain as well and it doesn’t seem limited to gamma energy. She has no feats of forcefully draining someone or something resisting but she drained energy from Baby Starbrand.

Not to mention she generates heat off her body as well enough to bother characters like Orka

She can do it in a more focused way, but the author of Immortal Hulk was asked recently if Hulk could do the same and he said if the story required it, so take from that what you will.

She can absorb which pretty much any Hulk can do, not necessarily drain. Yea but baby Starbrand was spewing energy all over like crazy, all she did was just absorb it.

Sure but that also hasn't been addressed in a while and Orka was complaining about it, he wasn't taken out by it, i don't think it will play a role here when her opponents have much better heat resistance feats and are more powerful than Orka.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: She did that while extremely WEAK. She barely had any power in that showing. Her tk also has held captain atom in place.

Not to mention her tk spanned 100 trillion light year along with carrying her planet’s population and spaceships.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Hyoname  Online
EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace:

She can do it in a more focused way, but the author of Immortal Hulk was asked recently if Hulk could do the same and he said if the story required it, so take from that what you will.

She can absorb which pretty much any Hulk can do, not necessarily drain. Yea but baby Starbrand was spewing energy all over like crazy, all she did was just absorb it.

Sure but that also hasn't been addressed in a while and Orka was complaining about it, he wasn't taken out by it, i don't think it will play a role here when her opponents have much better heat resistance feats and are more powerful than Orka.

thats a bit iffy given Jen’s powers originate from Banner though I wouldn’t see a reason for him not being able to do the same but I also don’t think we should apply it to Hulk until actually shown

she made physical contact with the mother in order to absorb the energy. So Steve could get near

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

I don’t think her heat generation plays any role here either. I brought it up because we were talking about her versatility.

Regardless I think scaling favors her more than it does Maxima. If you think Hulk is stronger than Doomsday and I feel universally everyone should definitely agree Hulk is stronger than DOS Doomday I don’t see why She-Hulk beating Maxima in a fight where Maxima doesn’t have TP is shocking. I was willing to give Maxima a win based off TP but the OP took it away. Her best feat is keeping a planet together by sealing up trenches. N52 Aquaman is able to seal a trench by his physical strength and I don’t see him performing as well as Jen did against Immortal Hulk.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: did you read the issue... there was 3 huge fissures on the planet destroying it and titling the axis towards the sun.

Two completely different showings from maxima and aquaman

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Underfire47

@ecstaticgrace: she made physical contact with the mother in order to absorb the energy. So Steve could get near

Yea but that was excess energy spewing out, she didn't forcibly drain someone resisting her. She never did what Hulk basically did here

No Caption Provided

Regardless I think scaling favors her more than it does Maxima. If you think Hulk is stronger than Doomsday and I feel universally everyone should definitely agree Hulk is stronger than DOS Doomday I don’t see why She-Hulk beating Maxima in a fight where Maxima doesn’t have TP is shocking. I was willing to give Maxima a win based off TP but the OP took it away. Her best feat is keeping a planet together by sealing up trenches. N52 Aquaman is able to seal a trench by his physical strength and I don’t see him performing as well as Jen did against Immortal Hulk.

Maybe. I mean DOS DD is so crap so i doubt anyone would argue otherwise. Yea the Maxima TK feat gets a bit overblown, a weakened Hulk(pre-core breach amp) did a similar thing where he pulled a planet back together with his own 2 hands on a planet larger than Earth, so if we go by scaling to modern Hulk and Jen it should be easy for her too.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: did you read the issue... there was 3 huge fissures on the planet destroying it and titling the axis towards the sun.

I saw the scans. All she did was seal the fissures and trenches to repair the planet. I think it’s more impressive then the Aquaman instance given the sheer number but my point was it’s not outside that strength range

@ecstaticgrace: She did that while extremely WEAK. She barely had any power in that showing. Her tk also has held captain atom in place.

Not to mention her tk spanned 100 trillion light year along with carrying her planet’s population and spaceships.

She was stated before hand to be replenished enough to perform said task. I’d honestly argue it’s her better feat without scaling. Even if weakened it’s impossible to suggest she is planetary off the showing.

No Caption Provided

Spanning you’re tk 100 trillion light years away sounds impressive but it’s just a flashy statement. That’s rather unquantifiable. Honestly Post-Crisis Captain Atom only scales to Superman because his powerset of being able to create different forms of energy. Physically Superman outclasses him.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: she made physical contact with the mother in order to absorb the energy. So Steve could get near

Yea but that was excess energy spewing out, she didn't forcibly drain someone resisting her. She never did what Hulk basically did here

No Caption Provided

Maybe. I mean DOS DD is so crap so i doubt anyone would argue otherwise. Yea the Maxima TK feat gets a bit overblown, a weakened Hulk(pre-core breach amp) did the same exact thing with his own 2 hands on a planet larger than Earth, so if we go by scaling to modern Hulk and Jen it should be easy for her too.

Yeah I’m not suggesting her energy absorption is on the same level or she could do what Hulk did there based on her showing with Starbrand i was just commenting on her versatility.

you have scans of the Hulk holding the planet together id love to see that

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kasya_carey

@ecstaticgrace said:
@kasya_carey said:

I saw the scans. All she did was seal the fissures and trenches to repair the planet. I think it’s more impressive then the Aquaman instance given the sheer number but my point was it’s not outside that strength range

-there were 3 fissures on the planet. MMH close the one on the oceans, Superman closed a small one by putting a huge rock over the volcanic whole. Maxima flew around sealing the large part of it. Never said it wasn’t but she was weak then what you were crediting her for?

@kasya_carey said:

She was stated before hand to be replenished enough to perform said task. I’d honestly argue it’s her better feat without scaling. Even if weakened it’s impossible to suggest she is planetary off the showing.

No Caption Provided

-you mean the fact it was long since she took a pounding from Starbreaker and got stoned by her ppl while weak. She even said she didn’t believe she restored her powers. It was a women who believed in her saying don’t shame her royal family... something maxima takes pride in

she literally said this before she fixed the fissures

No Caption Provided

“I fear I am still too weak“

-you might wanna go read the issue

Spanning you’re tk 100 trillion light years away sounds impressive but it’s just a flashy statement. That’s rather unquantifiable. Honestly Post-Crisis Captain Atom only scales to Superman because his powerset of being able to create different forms of energy. Physically Superman outclasses him.

-It means she can carry her planets Populations and spaceships over 100 trillion light years flying at MFTL+ speeds and fight a morals off Superman who couldn’t put her down while tired.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace said:
@kasya_carey said:

-there were 3 fissures on the planet. MMH close the one on the oceans, Superman closed a small one by putting a huge rock over the volcanic whole. Maxima flew around sealing the large part of it. Never said it wasn’t but she was weak then what you were crediting her for?

@kasya_carey said:

No Caption Provided

-you mean the fact it was long since she took a pounding from Starbreaker and got stoned by her ppl while weak. She even said she didn’t believe she restored her powers. It was a women who believed in her

He literally said this before she fixed the fissures

No Caption Provided

“I fear I am still too weak“

-you might wanna go read the issue

-It means she can carry her planets Populations and spaceships over 100 trillion light years flying at MFTL+ speeds and fight a morals off Superman who couldn’t put her down while tired.

The scan i posted of her saying she was restored is after the scan you posted saying she was weak. Aquaman fought of horde of trench before performing his feat nonetheless and after it caused an eruption by the toss of his trident. Maxima’s feat is more impressive due to the number of instances she had to go about doing the feat but it’s still not planetary in whole. All she’s doing is a repair job which she said herself was exhausting. Carrying a bunch of people, planet population or not isn’t a planetary feat either. We’ve seen ships do it in fiction all the time. You gather everyone on the planet and there not going to cover even half the space of the planet if even that.

chronological order of events in the surgery repair of the planet

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

heck the last scan even implies all she did was close the second fissure while Superman closed the first

It’s hard to imply even if weakened that showing is planetary or any of the other showings you brought up. Superman at this point wasn’t even performing planet level feats

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By EcstaticGrace

@kasya_carey: Heck Superman closed the first fissure mentioning a few tons of rock while doing it. Which questions the idea of it even being anywhere remote to planetary or even scales smaller to that

I mean look at how Superman sealed up the first one

From right to left.

Not to mentions discredits the idea of Maxima performing a planetary feat. Solely.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: maybe you haven‘t heard of context. One thing you aren’t good do here is try to manipulate the context on panel. I’ll break it down for everyone

1. she got a beating from Starbreaker and finally awakens

2. she gets stoned by her ppl while weak

3. an old woman told her to get her act together and save the planet. maxima replies with “I fear I’m far too weak“

4. The old woman then said it would bring shame to the royal bloodline... if you know maxima then you would know she doesn’t take that lightly. maxima then responses with “This is what exactly what I shall attempt“ “I shall do whatever possible“

5. As you can see the old woman give maxima courage. Maxima then flies to the fissures and said “I must pray that my powers replenished enough that I might concentrate“ bingo there you have it Maxima admits once again that she is weak and hopes she has enough power.

I said that about TK because Jennifer has never held with TK on that level.

Not to mention Maxima hurt an Imepriex probe that gave aquaman and Wonder woman problems.. pretty sure they are above she hulk.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Heck Superman closed the first fissure mentioning a few tons of rock while doing it. Which questions the idea of it even being anywhere remote to planetary or even scales smaller to that

I mean look at how Superman sealed up the first one

From right to left.

Not to mentions discredits the idea of Maxima performing a planetary feat. Solely.

they literally came in different sizes. if you read the issue. you’ll see that maxima closed the biggest one. I never said this feat was planetary.

eitherway She hulk has no feats against high level tk.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: maybe you haven‘t heard of context. One thing you aren’t good do here is try to manipulate the context on panel. I’ll break it down for everyone

1. she got a beating from Starbreaker and finally awakens

2. she gets stoned by her ppl while weak

3. an old woman told her to get her act together and save the planet. maxima replies with “I fear I’m far too weak“

4. The old woman then said it would bring shame to the royal bloodline... if you know maxima then you would know she doesn’t take that lightly. maxima then responses with “This is what exactly what I shall attempt“ “I shall do whatever possible“

5. As you can see the old woman give maxima courage. Maxima then flies to the fissures and said “I must pray that my powers replenished enough that I might concentrate“ bingo there you have it Maxima admits once again that she is weak and hopes she has enough power.

I said that about TK because Jennifer has never held with TK on that level.

Not to mention Maxima hurt an Imepriex probe that gave aquaman and Wonder woman problems.. pretty sure they are above she hulk.

None of the TK feats you mentioned are impressive enough to suggest they stop Jen. Context doesn’t favor her as well, you suggested originally it was a planetary showing. It’s not, that’s the fact of the matter and context shows that as well.

Scaling favors Jen as well. Because she simply hangs with more powerful characters atleast in eras when they’re performing better.

Honestly by scaling Id argue Aquaman and Wonder Woman aren’t. Diana is faster but put her in the same scenario as Jen against Immortal Hulk without her gear and how do you expect that to go?

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Also Diana and Arthur did more than just hurt an Imperiex Probe they’ve both were able to slay one.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kasya_carey

@ecstaticgrace: once again Jennifer has never dealt with TK that would ragdoll her. show me resisting high tier tk.

If were really going into it maxima physically matched and tanked a blast from the star sapphire entity itself... who claimed to destroyed planets and killed the green lantern.

jennifer physically above them ummm how?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kasya_carey

@ecstaticgrace said:

@kasya_carey: Also Diana and Arthur did more than just hurt an Imperiex Probe they’ve both were able to slay one.

Actually they struggled with problems... Diana nearly died once she popped opened a crack and it exploded.

maxima was able to withstand blast within her radius that killed her cousin right in front of her and hurt the imperiex probe.. by herself