Mavis Vermillion vs Kizaru

Ulqiorraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Mavis Vermillion vs Kizaru (49 votes)

Mavis 35%
Kizaru 65%

Logia on

150 fleet

• 
Ulqiorraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Ulqiorraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5852a1ad297
deactivated-5f5852a1ad297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Mavis even going to do?

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living mavis gets blitzed and ghost mavis is fodder

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living Mavis has Fairy Law and Glitter, Curse of Contradiction (death magic), is a master of illusion magic, and is the living embodiment of Fairy Heart. How is Kizaru blitzing her? 0.o How is he even winning? He can't kill her even if she just stands there for eternity. Worst case scenario is that Fairy Law isn't able to hurt Kizaru because of his intangibility, so it's a stalemate.

Also Kizaru can't even touch ghost Mavis. In fact, he wouldn't even know she's there. But yea, she's fodder as a ghost so it's a stalemate.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: none of the stuff you mentioned actually stops him from blitzing. Though you bring up a valid point regarding the curse as she can’t die and never figured out how to turn it off like zeref

Avatar image for deactivated-618aa1f6798c4
deactivated-618aa1f6798c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru blitzes. Mismatch.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And does what? Absolutely nothing? Worst case scenario it's a draw. This fight is dumb.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WiseforAges  Online

Possible stalemate if Fairy Law doesn't affect Kizaru. An for kizaru he hasn't shown where his haki level is at fully in canon to determine of he could harm Mavis or not in this fight.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: none of the stuff you mentioned actually stops him from blitzing. Though you bring up a valid point regarding the curse as she can’t die and never figured out how to turn it off like zeref

The point I was trying to make is that blizting would do nothing since her curse and FH would just reverse the damage. Kizaru has no win condition

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:
@theoneandonly89 said:

And does what? Absolutely nothing? Worst case scenario it's a draw. This fight is dumb.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f55f51564af1
deactivated-5f55f51564af1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: I’ve just joined this community and you are one of the most retarded fairytards I’ve ever seen. You’re out of your mind if you don’t think kizaru can blitz mavis when he sure as hell can. Fairy law will be useless as kizaru can easily counter it, via blitzing her while it’s happening or dodging it via observation haki, she won’t even get the time to pull it off. You’re the same retard who also said that august could use copy magic to copy haki against kizaru, which shows your retardedness, energies ain’t equalized so logia powers aren’t considered ft magic, and neither is haki, so august would get nuked. Another thing to add on, on the spriggan 12 vs akatsuki post one of the rules was that dimaria couldn’t stop time, and guess what? You said the dimaria stops time and solos, showing that you didn’t even read the rules, and that you’re a fucking fairytard, who lacks evidence as to how magic counters haki. Stop wanking fairy tail, because I could tell you’re a fanboy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mavis shows love towards him the curse activates killing Kizaru

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dimitri1220

@deactivated-5f55f51564af1: Damn why are you so mad this is literally a fictional fight

No Caption Provided

You’re out of your mind if you don’t think kizaru can blitz mavis when he sure as hell can. Fairy law will be useless as kizaru can easily counter it, via blitzing her while it’s happening or dodging it via observation haki, she won’t even get the time to pull it off.

She has Zeref's curse, which is always activated, so that alone makes this fight a stalemate at worst. She could always activate Fairy Heart as well.

You’re the same retard who also said that august could use copy magic to copy haki against kizaru, which shows your retardedness, energies ain’t equalized so logia powers aren’t considered ft magic, and neither is haki, so august would get nuked.

That's not even relevant to this match, but since you brought it up, haki was = magic in that specific fight. How you gonna diss me for not reading the rules when you did the same thing? 0.o

Another thing to add on, on the spriggan 12 vs akatsuki post one of the rules was that dimaria couldn’t stop time, and guess what? You said the dimaria stops time and solos, showing that you didn’t even read the rules, and that you’re a fucking fairytard, who lacks evidence as to how magic counters haki. Stop wanking fairy tail, because I could tell you’re a fanboy.

Doesn't matter if time stop isn't allowed, Spriggans win either way with superior hax.

Damn bro are you obsessed with me? I didn't know I had a fan

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5852a1ad297
deactivated-5f5852a1ad297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5f55f51564af1: Damn why re you so mad this is literally a fictional fight

No Caption Provided

She has Zeref's curse, which is always activated, so that alone makes this fight a stalemate at worst. She could always activate Fairy Heart as well.

You’re the same retard who also said that august could use copy magic to copy haki against kizaru, which shows your retardedness, energies ain’t equalized so logia powers aren’t considered ft magic, and neither is haki, so august would get nuked.

That's not even relevant to this match, but since you brought it up, haki was = magic in that specific fight. How you gonna diss me for not reading the rules when you did the same thing? 0.o

Another thing to add on, on the spriggan 12 vs akatsuki post one of the rules was that dimaria couldn’t stop time, and guess what? You said the dimaria stops time and solos, showing that you didn’t even read the rules, and that you’re a fucking fairytard, who lacks evidence as to how magic counters haki. Stop wanking fairy tail, because I could tell you’re a fanboy.

Doesn't matter if time stop isn't allowed, Spriggans win either way with superior hax.

Damn bro are you obsessed with me? I didn't know I had a fan

Ah CV, were all like one bug family lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-618aa1f6798c4
deactivated-618aa1f6798c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru still blitzes.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate at worst, Kizaru's never killing Mavis.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immortality is the only thing keeping kizaru from winning other than that he curbstomps the loli

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loli wins. Immortality and illusions counters blitz and she has death magic hax with boosting of infinite energy to win.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Kizaru just kicks her around since K.O should be a win condition

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her base form has no speed feats in all honesty but considering that she is fairy heart, she shouldn't be slower than Zeref's FH powerup who is many many times FTL so Kizaru isn't blitzing here, plus all Mavis has to literally do is stand there

Death magic can be passive so her presence will just suck the life out of him and she's quite literally impossible to pit down by Kizaru cause she's immortal and has time reversal hax

Not to mention, Mavis is known to preemptively set up illusions in fights plus she has light magic so I fail to see why she wouldn't just ragdoll Kizaru's entire being

Anyway I look at it, I don't see Kizaru doing anything here aside from being stomped

wabanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immortal vs character who can’t deal with immortality.

Gee I wonder who wins

NocTimereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight would be levels of stalemating between Mavis and Kizaru. Only way one could pick a real winner is by determining who has higher stamina. Which even then that would be with high-diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-61423fe5bd36e
deactivated-61423fe5bd36e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mavis stomps. She has several ways to kill Kizaru while Kizaru has no win condition here... and let's not forget she's one of the smartest mage in the series.

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stalemate, Mavis has no way to hurt Kizaru nor does she have the stats to win, remove her immortality and Kizaru blitzes…

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does kizaru win?

Mavis is immortal and can turn herself into a ghost and then just seal kizaru, kizaru isnt fast enough to escape himself being sealed (fairy sphere can seal an entire island)

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What’s this Loli gonna do? She loses obviously

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mavis one-shots

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

What’s this Loli gonna do? She loses obviously

shes an immortal that can one shot or seal anyone thats close to her + can turn herself into ghost

Ggggggggggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru keeps on killing her eventually she loses all hope and gives up.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pr03

Kizaru can't kill Mavis, cuz she is immortal.

But neither can Mavis, cuz her speed is crap tier, lowest of the low. She can try spamming her magic, but won't do anything to Kizaru, and will eventually give up by draining her crap tier, lowest of the low stamina.

Kizaru can keep on fighting for at least 10 days (via being on same tier as Aokiji/ Akainu), Mavis will get exhausted in 1 hour or 2.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mavis. Once she figures out that Kizaru is too fast for her, she activates FH and creates as many illusions of herself as she can. Kizaru wouldn't know which is her, so she has them all use Fairy Law, and of course only the real Mavis' FL would work, but Kizaru would most likely not be able to find the correct one in time. Even if he does, she does it again until it works.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484
deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mavis wins. Kizaru might be faster but can't kill her and has no counter to Fairy Law.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

𝗞𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗕𝗙𝗥 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗻.

𝗞𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀.