Yes...
Iron Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Iron Maiden

Has he limit been tested as to how much he can absorb?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Iron Maiden said:
"Has he limit been tested as to how much he can absorb?"
I'm not sure.
Iron Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Iron Maiden

I'll have to really figure this out. The big thing for me is can Gambit take him with the hands? I don't think so, but thinking isn't knowing.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Iron Maiden said:
"I'll have to really figure this out. The big thing for me is can Gambit take him with the hands? I don't think so, but thinking isn't knowing."
I think Gambit is just as good of a fighter and is a far better acrobat...he can also still use his cards because he doesn't have to touch him with the cards for them to be effective....Gambit never throws cards directly at anyone unless he knows they can take it.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Oh Boy... good fight. I will go with Gambit winning here though in a close fight
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Wisppeons

bummp

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambit.

Rapist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rapist

gambit

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15  Edited By Zoom

Maverick.  Not even close.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"Maverick.  Not even close."
Why is That ?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Hmmm

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By T.J. Magnum

this is tough

i give it maverick for now

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zoom
King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
Why is That ? "

Maverick will be practically immune to Gambit's cards.  He's a tougher in close too.  Gambit's slightly more skilled in close.

The kicker is that it only takes one bullet to take down Gambit.  Sure, he can dodge bullets but Maverick is a damn good shot.  All he needs is a slight opening and Gambit's brain is on the pavement.

Plus, he's got an adamatium knife so if Gambit doesn't have an adamantium staff (can never remember), not only will he disarm Gambit when he gets in close, the attack will probably still hit which will mess Gambit up big time.
kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kinggamer97

i want to gambit so i will.I think gambit would win because of his speed of strengh

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
Why is That ? "

Maverick will be practically immune to Gambit's cards.  He's a tougher in close too.  Gambit's slightly more skilled in close.

The kicker is that it only takes one bullet to take down Gambit.  Sure, he can dodge bullets but Maverick is a damn good shot.  All he needs is a slight opening and Gambit's brain is on the pavement."
How is not even close? Since when does Gambit throw cards directly at people? Gambit doesn't have to hit him with a card for the card to be effective.Also Gambit is a better fighter than Maverick and may not be more agile but is a far better acrobat and on top of that he did well against Bullseye who is a better shot than Maverick.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oldmagic

Gambit loses 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Gambit wins "
We know.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zoom
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
Why is That ? "

The kicker is that it only takes one bullet to take down Gambit.  Sure, he can dodge bullets but Maverick is a damn good shot.  All he needs is a slight opening and Gambit's brain is on the pavement."
How is not even close? Since when does Gambit throw cards directly at people? Gambit doesn't have to hit him with a card for the card to be effective.Also Gambit is a better fighter than Maverick and may not be more agile but is a far better acrobat and on top of that he did well against Bullseye who is a better shot than Maverick."

Gambit doesn't have to throw his cards directly at Maverick.  They aren't going to be effective even if he's just caught in the explosion.

Gambit's not that much better at straight up fighting.  He's a much better acrobat but it isn't like Maverick needs to dodge attacks that won't hurt him.

And Maverick would completely dust Bullseye.  Bullseye would throw something at Maverick and hit him.  Then Maverick would shoot Bullseye in the head and kill him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
Why is That ? "

How is not even close? Since when does Gambit throw cards directly at people? Gambit doesn't have to hit him with a card for the card to be effective.Also Gambit is a better fighter than Maverick and may not be more agile but is a far better acrobat and on top of that he did well against Bullseye who is a better shot than Maverick."

Gambit doesn't have to throw his cards directly at Maverick.  They aren't going to be effective even if he's just caught in the explosion.

Gambit's not that much better at straight up fighting.  He's a much better acrobat but it isn't like Maverick needs to dodge attacks that won't hurt him.

And Maverick would completely dust Bullseye.  Bullseye would throw something at Maverick and hit him.  Then Maverick would shoot Bullseye in the head and kill him."
I'm not talking about the explosion hitting him at all....
Gambit is good enough to beat him h2h.

Maverick isn't a better shot than Bullseye..I didn't say Bullseye could beat him.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zoom

Maverick isn't a better shot that Bullseye.  But Gambit can take Bullseye out quickly.  He can't take out Maverick quickly.

Go ahead and just say what you think Gambit's going to do with his cards.  He doesn't have to throw them directly at Maverick for them to be effective you say but now he's not even throwing them close enough for Maverick to be in the explosion.  What exactly is he going to be doing with them then?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"

Maverick isn't a better shot that Bullseye.  But Gambit can take Bullseye out quickly.  He can't take out Maverick quickly.

Go ahead and just say what you think Gambit's going to do with his cards.  He doesn't have to throw them directly at Maverick for them to be effective you say but now he's not even throwing them close enough for Maverick to be in the explosion.  What exactly is he going to be doing with them then?

"
He doesn't have to take him out quickly to win.
Gambit can create space with his cards by hitting things around Maverick..like the ceiling causing it to fall.No environment was specified but Gambit is very smart about how he uses his powers.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IcePrince_X

Maverick for me.

Sometime in the 90's when he came to be known his powers also gave him the ability to predict future happenings 99.99% of the time and thus, can be an advantage for him to calculate and destroy Gambit.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zoom
Vance Astro said:
"He doesn't have to take him out quickly to win.
Gambit can create space with his cards by hitting things around Maverick..like the ceiling causing it to fall.No environment was specified but Gambit is very smart about how he uses his powers.
"
The longer Maverick is standing, the more likely he is to hit Gambit.  Since it'll be a one or two hit ko, Gambit needs to be able to take him out fast.  He's not enough better in hand to hand to take that kind of a risk.

And dropping a ceiling on Maverick without busting it while dodging Maverick's bullets is a difficult feat even if they are indoors.  And it still won't ko Maverick.

He simply outclasses Gambit.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
Why is That ? "

The kicker is that it only takes one bullet to take down Gambit.  Sure, he can dodge bullets but Maverick is a damn good shot.  All he needs is a slight opening and Gambit's brain is on the pavement.

Plus, he's got an adamatium knife so if Gambit doesn't have an adamantium staff (can never remember), not only will he disarm Gambit when he gets in close, the attack will probably still hit which will mess Gambit up big time."
Hmmm...interesting. Very Good Sir

(=
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SeSAW

Maverick hes just a better fighter.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts