Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl
No Caption Provided

Maury Parkman, AKA The Nightmare Man

• In character.
  • 1 day prep -- he knows that he will have to test his mental abilities against a true nightmare entity.
  • Must go to sleep when the battle begins. He cannot use his prep to hop himself up on energy drinks and "wait it out" -- he must confront his opponent when the battle begins or he automatically lose.
  • Is resting comfortably in his bed when he enters the dream world.

vs.

No Caption Provided

Freddy Krueger, AKA The... um... Nightmare Man

• In character.
  • All Robert Englund-era (Rorschach Krueger is being ignored) and comics feats are allowed.
  • Freddy is at full power (not gimped as he was in Freddy vs. Jason) as he was in the original Nightmare on Elm Street films.
  • Freddy was stoked when he heard new rumors circulating about "the Nightmare Man," until he realized that the rumors were not about him, but about some flabby old guy. Now he's pissed and has something to prove. First, destroy Maury -- next, terrorize the dreams of everyone on earth!

-----------------------------

• Battle takes place in the dream world.
  • Win when one side is either deceased, weakened to the point of uselessness, or braindead.

-----------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

That's the guy from Heroes right? I might need to go study him, haven't seen Heroes...since it aired.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

That's the guy from Heroes right? I might need to go study him, haven't seen Heroes...since it aired.

Yup, Matt Parkman's dad.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

maury doesn't have the power or emotional security to fight someone like freddy, freddy is superior in every way