• 81 results
#51 Posted by majinmike (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin in a curb stomp

#52 Edited by Emjae (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt wins..brings in the cash me outside girl and beats FR ass

#53 Posted by Valenti93 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok this is simple Franklin Richards is more powerful hands down and for all of you saying MM can pull from extra dimensional forces so what by that logic your putting MM beyond death or eternity because they don't do that also you keep saying cerebral said this well it was stated to both galactus and eternity that Franklin Richards was the greatest threat to the omniversal order cerebral statement <<<<<<<<<< galactus eternitys not even close FR is the new creator of the multivers find me his equal

#54 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#55 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin is one of the three people who helped recreate the multiverse, he created the concepts for universes meaning he pretty much provided the blueprint for the multiverse. To say he's not multiversial is stupid. He wins without a doubt

#56 Posted by Valenti93 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: actually he not only came up with idea of the new universes he also created them it was shown and stated on panel that reed placed them presumably in there own realities and molecule man anchored them in place but as fare as actually creating the new multivers its all Franklin 😎

#57 Posted by P00TY (5781 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: @valenti93: Wait. Is there a new multiverse? At the end of Secret Wars didn't Reed make the multiverse with his power? And Franklin just had the vision? Did Franklin use any power in making the multiverse?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#58 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@p00ty said:

@firestarlord73194: @valenti93: Wait. Is there a new multiverse? At the end of Secret Wars didn't Reed make the multiverse with his power? And Franklin just had the vision? Did Franklin use any power in making the multiverse?

That's all i saw, MM had the power, and Franklin shaped everything. I might be wrong tho

#59 Posted by Valenti93 (41 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

This is the panel and shows you whats happening Franklin makes them Reed places them in there own reality and MM anchors them in place so no Reed nor MM use any of there power in creating them nor thinking them up thats all Franklin

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#60 Edited by FireStarLord73194 (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

@valenti93: thx for posting the scan. Frank is one OP lil dude

#61 Posted by ValorKnight (12221 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin in a brutal curbstomp

#62 Edited by Valenti93 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: Np and ya he hell in heroes reborn he brought everyone that onslaught killed witch was pretty much everyone back to life in a universe he created all on accident hes become one of my favorite comic book caricatures because hes become marvels way out of pretty much everything when ever they come up with a story arc where there seems like there's no way out here comes Franklin hell hes even the one ultimately responsible for beating abroxy by bringing back galactus from eternitys heart just because his mom was upset

#63 Posted by P00TY (5781 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: @valenti93: @superentity: Thanks for the scan but am I misunderstanding it?

It seems like Franklin has the ideas. Reed makes them realities. It says "and Dad using all that power". So it seems like Franklin gives his idea form. But Reed turns the ideas into actual universes.

Also, in Heroes Reborn, the heroes didn't die. They were transported to another universe by Franklin. It's been awhile so I may be remembering wrong.

#64 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (8899 posts) - - Show Bio

FR.

#65 Edited by kgb725 (18385 posts) - - Show Bio

@valenti93: Valeria had such an old face in that panel

#66 Posted by Valenti93 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@p00ty: no if you reread the panel it ses reed using all that power spins them off into there own reality the thing you have to understand about Franklin's power is all he has to do is think of something and that's the new reality its been that way the 2 other times Franklin created universes

#67 Posted by adamTRMM (8989 posts) - - Show Bio

Franky farts this piece of Bendis trash out of existence.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
#68 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamtrmm: you're damn right. Matthew Malloy suck, he's just an overpowered trash.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#69 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards.

#70 Posted by adamTRMM (8989 posts) - - Show Bio

you're damn right. Matthew Malloy suck, he's just an overpowered trash.

He was a redundant plot device to a story that made no sense in a run that made no sense being a character that has no reason to exist all while lasting for like 6 months. And idiocy didn't stop there. It's really that bad.

#71 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamtrmm: I know right. It's a good thing that Marvel removed him from the main continuity. I wish he never existed.

#72 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: you're right and I extremely agree. Matthew Malloy is not in Franklin's league.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
#73 Posted by EarthsMightiest (2765 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be locked. So many ways Franklin wins it's not worth the time listing them.

#74 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

Xavier said Malloy was the most powerful mutant he had ever felt and that was including FR. Malloy would kill him by accident. FR can't reanimate himself once he dies as far as i am aware. Malloy can.

#75 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

@jooosh1996: Franklin's power is limited because he's just a kid. In the future, he successfully makes Galactus his own personal herald, is immortal, and even as a child, he has created a pocket universe, Onslaught uses Franklin to stabilise a sun and once he even turned the assault of hostile Celestials into harmless flowers. Have we ever seen Matthew Malloy doing these things? No right? So Matthew Malloy is not in Franklin's level. Franklin is also a beyond omega as described by the Celestials and Franklin is on par with the Celestials. Anyway, Franklin has better feats than Matthew Malloy. Face it.

#76 Posted by ModelPrime (4 posts) - - Show Bio

The images say adult franklin, but the title doesn't specify.

If it's kid franklin I think matthew has this pretty handily, because Franklin won't know his powers very well and Matthew would have more raw power than kid frank.

Adult Franklin would turn a pretty close fight to a really close fight. But I think Franklin takes this.(Matthews self resurrection might complicate things and give him a second chance before franklin finds a way to trap him. ) Because, he was able to contend with and kill celestials and has much better control of his powers.

Disagreements? If so why?

Avatar image for joshuaw14984941
#77 Posted by JoshuaW14984941 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@modelprime:

So I know your post is 4 months old, but I’m here to reply.

So first off, Matthew really has no feats on par with even child Franklin (before and after Reeds created his stabilizer to limit his powers), because even as a child, he was capable of doing these:

Every hero who fought Onslaught (if I am correct, Onslaught was Charles Xavier ans Magneto fused. He was immensely powerful and before he could kill any of the heros, Franklin transported them to a pocket universe of his before outright beating Onslaught up (so this could refer back to your comment about Charles Xavier saying MM is the strongest mutant)

Next, I don’t think Matthew’s self resurrection will be a problem. Celestials are miles and potentially a few light years ahead of Matthew in power and a huge, powerful blast was turned into flowers by a child Franklin Richards who didn’t even counter. He was using an auto-defensive shield. I would get the scans, but I am doing this by phone. If you want the scans, I can get them.

Lastly, all Franklin needs to do is send Matthew to his pocket universe. Another thing that I feel should be correct is; universes > dimensions, so I don’t see why people are saying that Matthew wins just because he gets his power (energy-type) from another dimension (or dimensions) while Franklin Richards (even child) is an extremely powerful reality warper (which at this point > all powers, lol)

Probably the final thing I have to say is: We don’t know Adult Franklin’s potential. He could’ve been at his strongest when he revived Galactus, maybe not. But I think I remember from one of the comics that Adult Franklin was only there to help train (or help realize and understand) child Franklin’s powers, rather than really fight. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ because if child franklin = Celestials, Adult Franklin definitely gotta be higher, but its like this:

Each Celestial is powerful already. The more celestials you add, the more their power increases, they’re like boosts or walkers from the Walking Dead.

The more Walkers that come, the harder it is to kill or get through them.

This saying, all of the Celestials combined could be enough to fight Eternith. 🤷🏽‍♂️ who knows.

#78 Posted by MrStranger (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards.

#79 Posted by AbsorbOfEntity (111 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason why FR can take this, based on his knowledge and self-control, so it's not fair competition.

For example if we take both MM and FR on their peak level, i bet Malloy will stomps pretty easily.

#80 Posted by jdirz123 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@absorbofentity: all I’m going to say is, there has been universal threats before but none of them has made Any time travaler go back in time to make sure they were never born. MALLOY TAKES THIS ROUND.

Avatar image for jediassassin811
#81 Posted by jediassassin811 (335 posts) - - Show Bio

MM doesn't technically even exist but if Professor X never teamed up with Tempest to make sure MM never existed then MM would technically be more powerful than Franklin Richards. He was created to be above Franklin Richards. The only reason why Franklin wins this is simply because Malloy doesn't exist. If Malloy did exist though then he'd be a step above Richards, right below TOAA.

#82 Posted by Soratoumiga (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

Malloy is the most powerful mutant, then MJJ, then Jamie Braddock etc. However, he lacks feats, so Franklin, by default.

Avatar image for jediassassin811
#83 Edited by jediassassin811 (335 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga said:

Malloy is the most powerful mutant, then MJJ, then Jamie Braddock etc. However, he lacks feats, so Franklin, by default.

Well, I don't think it would be default by feats because if Malloy actually existed his feats would be above Richards. Like I said, the only reason why Franklin wins this is because Malloy doesn't exist. You even said it yourself that Malloy is the most powerful mutant, so if he existed, wouldn't it put him above Franklin by default? It's pretty simple actually, he could do everything Franklin could and more but on a more powerful scale. Not only that, but if Malloy existed he could just bring himself back to life. I think the fact that Professor X had to literally team up with Tempest to negate his existence truly demonstrates just how powerful he would be if was actually born. They had to go back in time and make sure his parents never created him. That's how much of a threat he was. He could have even killed Richards if he wanted to. People saying that Richards would win is absolutely absurd. The bottom line is that Malloy would be immortal if he existed while Richards is not immortal, he's just extremely powerful. Malloy was created to be ABOVE Richards. His feats are above Richards, how are they not? Richards wouldn't be able to kill Malloy.

I think people are just pissed that there was a character created with no feasible feats to go off that just so happened to be more powerful than Richards. This doesn't dismiss the fact that if Malloy existed that he would be more powerful than Richards though because he definitely would be. Sure, time travel has always been a sketchy topic in comics, but that doesn't mean that Malloy wasn't more powerful than Richards. If people want to argue time manipulation feats then you could argue that for both parties honestly. They both have time manipulation feats.

I know how stupid it is but it's not my fault that Malloy was created to literally be more powerful than Richards regardless of everything that he has done. You can't argue that or take it up with me though. Take it up with the creator, not me. Every comic book character has been created though. Matthew Malloy is legit, he just doesn't exist any longer. I don't understand how that's not canon.

Yeah, I get that anyone could create a character if they wanted to, but that's not what happened here. His story line, while very short, does exist in comics. Malloy just doesn't exist any longer because of comics too..... that's the only reason why Franklin wins though. You obviously win against someone or something that's not even there any longer.