• 81 results
#1 Posted by Kokemabb200 (3400 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both with no prior knowledge, random encounter in an uninhabited and indestructible planet.

#2 Posted by comic_book_fan (10814 posts) - - Show Bio

franklin by feats

#3 Posted by deadsuperbat (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Matthew Malloy is the most powerful mutant and then Franklin Richards. There is nearly nothing Matthew Malloy can not do, he even rebuilt his body after being destroyed by shield.

#4 Posted by kgb725 (17951 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadsuperbat: he couldn't bring back the dead which Franklin could do

#5 Posted by TheSuperor (5794 posts) - - Show Bio

Malloy

#6 Edited by randell1985 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Malloy literally has no feats. he has only displayed Telepathy, Telekinesis, matter manipulation, catatonic explosions and teleportation. claiming he can literally do anything without any feats to back up that claim is simply conjecture. one can not prove he can do anything as he was never displayed doing anything. more over he is from earth TRN533 which isn't mainstream

When Franklin achieves the conscious use of his full powers, he will have telepathic powers, tremendous telekinetic powers, the ability to fire enormously powerful energy blasts, and the ability to rearrange the molecular structure of matter and energy. His powers are so great that he has been able to create pocket universes, and his abilities have been described as equal to the Celestials

As an adult, he was able to turn Galactus into his herald

The child Franklin and Valeria combined proved powerful enough to capture and restore the very essence of Galactus, that was hidden in the heart of Eternity, effectively resurrecting him.By combining the abilities of his present and future selves, he was able to empower and control a previously defeated Galactus to destroy two Celestials.

An adult version of Franklin was once described as "the great enemy of the omniversal order"

the powers franklin has displayed are as fallowed

Reality Manipulation

Ability to manipulate reality on a pocket universal scale. After regaining his powers from a temporary loss, the first thing Franklin did with his powers was to create another pocket universe. He was stated to be an Universal Shaper by the Celestials.

Molecular and Energy Manipulation: Ability to manipulate and emit energy as well re-arrange and manipulate molecules. Under the guidance of his older self, he once for example stabilized a sun. Once he even turned the assault of hostile Celestials into harmless flowers.

Chronokinesis: Franklin was able to time-travel to the past to meet his past self.

Telepathy: As "Psi-Lord", he demonstrated a wide variety of psionic powers. Even as a kid, he at least displayed a remarkable resistance to a psionic Celestial assault

Telekinesis: Possesses telekinetic abilities enabling him to levitate and manipulate living beings, inanimate objects, and to some extent energy psionically. This also enables him to fly.

Bio-Blasts: Ability to fire enormously powerful energy blasts which he generates from his body's extrasensory potential. These were able to temporarily destroy the demon lord Mephisto within its own realm.

Precognitive Dreams: Precognitive abilities, which manifest themselves in his dreams, enabling him to envision possible future events. Although there are countless possible futures, Franklin foresees the most probable future path, and therefore his predictions usually come true. Franklin seemingly cannot foresee events more than roughly a few days in the future. Franklin's precognitive power developed to the point at which he could see images of future events when conscious

Franklin has displayed the ability to manipulate the four fundamental forces of the universe on a potentially a cosmic scale. This ability was referenced by Hyperstorm who informed the the Fantastic Four that his abilities came from his father.

The ability to create anything he sees in his mind. Franklin uses this ability to make anything he can imagine and manipulate it as he sees fit. Franklin can channel this energy offensively to create weapons or blasts of energy or defensively to create force fields to protect those he loves.

Even as a kid, he has displayed a remarkable resistance to damage. Even though he was knocked unconscious, he managed to survive a direct Celestial assault with minimal damage

in the end malloy doesn't even compare to franklin in feats alone. claiming that malloy was the most powerful mutant cerebro detected before is also false as Hope summers is so powerful cerebro blew up upon her birth

#7 Posted by Sly_141 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Avengers1099 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards by feats and recognized his powers way earlier

#9 Posted by newecho (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Matthew malloy did not do anything that even comes close to rivaling franklin

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
#10 Posted by EarthsMightiest (2765 posts) - - Show Bio

FR.

#11 Posted by AlphaQ (5927 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin has way better feats.

#12 Posted by guled120 (307 posts) - - Show Bio

U pple don't know a thing do u, u r just saying Fr by feat but the truth is Franklin is only powerful in one dimension while Matthew is OP in every dimension. Matthew Malloy is a multiversal threat while Franklin Richards is a universal threat! Fr will see his doom bfr the battle even starts!

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!......✅✅✅

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (42804 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin handily.

Moderator Online
#14 Edited by Koays (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin in a curbstomp. Malloy can't even figure out his powers other then "make a really big explosion".

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
#16 Posted by Hocko1999_VIRUS (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

I take it you just saw the ComicsExplained vid? Anyway, Matthew doesn't have a single feat that puts him anywhere near the high level that Franklin is in.

#17 Posted by TryingToChill (966 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays said:

Franklin in a curbstomp. Malloy can't even figure out his powers other then "make a really big explosion".

#18 Posted by kgb725 (17951 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said months ago how is Malloy on Franklin's level ? Malloy himself said he has limitations like he can't bring the dead back to life which Franklin can do

#19 Posted by Koays (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of people think that Malloy can't win. However when cerebro detected him they said that he is the most powerful mutant they have ever detected and they have detected Franklin Richards. Nit to mention that while Franklin can create Pocket Universes and Jaspers can control the existing things, Malloy can drain Extra Dimensional energies making him as powerful as Jaspers and Richards but without their limitations. So Malloy is more powerful then Franklin Richards. However,I think Franklin would win because Malloy can not control himself.

No Caption Provided

This is John.

John has just joined the Avengers.

John has not revealed any super powers except the ability to use a pencil sharpener, but Ironman says John is the most powerful Avenger ever.

Now people think John is stronger then Hulk.

They think he is faster then Quicksilver.

They believe he is a Herald whp could easily crush Galactus.

John has still only shown the ability to sharpen pencils.

#20 Posted by jt_gh (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays said:
@krleavenger said:

A lot of people think that Malloy can't win. However when cerebro detected him they said that he is the most powerful mutant they have ever detected and they have detected Franklin Richards. Nit to mention that while Franklin can create Pocket Universes and Jaspers can control the existing things, Malloy can drain Extra Dimensional energies making him as powerful as Jaspers and Richards but without their limitations. So Malloy is more powerful then Franklin Richards. However,I think Franklin would win because Malloy can not control himself.

No Caption Provided

This is John.

John has not revealed any super powers except the ability to use a pencil sharpener, but Ironman says John is the most powerful Avenger ever.

John is my anti-drug.

#21 Posted by Costy21 (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh said:
@koays said:
@krleavenger said:

No Caption Provided

This is John.

John is my anti-drug.

Omg =)))))))))))))))

#22 Posted by KrleAvenger (26117 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: I am not talking about some stare ment here and there. I am talking about the thing Cerebro detected, most powerful mutant ever. Not to mention that he can drain energy from the source out of the Universe. No need to act like a &@#%.

#23 Posted by lariend (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: have the cerebro even detected Franklin? Atm the most powerful mutant is Franklin Richards because Franklin have displayed much greater high end feats. Statements do not count on the battle forum unless they are backed up with feats.

Franklin wins.

#24 Posted by Koays (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: lol chill guyguy no offense made. The point is that its the battle boards.

He might have a lot of hype to him and we can discuss that, but at the end of the day every battle ends with the question, "How could X beat Y?" And because we know next to nothing of his abilities we can't what move, skill or ability he would use to overcome thethe documented moves skills and abilities of Franklin Richards.

#25 Posted by KrleAvenger (26117 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: Yes,I know. But they are not pure statements. It was detected by the device that he is the most powerful and will you count that or not is on you/me/us.

@lariend: Yes,Cerebro has detected Franklin (to find him or to find out what mutant was there and it was Franklin).

Actually it is always about Franlin Richards or Jim Jaspers.

I don't care. I am going to mention them if I see them as fact. It is not like I said "no you are wrong,Matthew Wins because of the statement" because saying that is stupid as hell.

#26 Posted by Kainboa (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Has Malloy done anything that even comes close to the things Franklin has done?

If no, then it doesn't matter what has been said about him, he doesn't stand a chance in this battle.

If yes, then explain what those things are, and if possible give scans or issue name/numbers so that we can look at them ourselves.

If we were to go by all the random statements given in comics, Odin would be omnipotent and Iron-man would be invincible...

#27 Posted by KrleAvenger (26117 posts) - - Show Bio

@kainboa: These are not just stupid statements like saying Odin is Omnipotent. Cerebro detected Malloy as more powerful, then Franklin (as Cerebro detected Franklin before but detecting Malloy as most powerful). I never said he is more powerful then Franklin,I said that I am going to see that statement as truth because Cerebro detected Malloy as most powerful as Well as detecting his ability to absorb Extra Dimensional energies making him above universal level. All that was detected by Cerebro, not just some stupid statement. Why is everybody attacking me for saying something nobody should care about. Like I said everyone is a full because they think Franklin wins. I will delete the comment.

#28 Posted by P00TY (5781 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: I never said he is more powerful then Franklin.

You did say Matthew was more powerful then Fanklin. Your exact words were: "So Malloy is more powerful then Franklin Richards".

All that was detected by Cerebro, not just some stupid statement.

Whether Cerebro said it or Odin said it, it doesn't really matter. On CV Feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>Statements.

Why is everybody attacking me for saying something nobody should care about?

I don't think they are attacking you. Just questioning how you came to your conclusion. On one hand Cerebro said Malloy is more powerful then Franklin. Still Franklin has defeated celestials and created Universes. Which is more impressive to you?

#29 Posted by decaf_wizard (16644 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphaq said:

Franklin has way better feats.

#30 Posted by KrleAvenger (26117 posts) - - Show Bio

@p00ty said:

@krleavenger: I never said he is more powerful then Franklin.

You did say Matthew was more powerful then Fanklin. Your exact words were: "So Malloy is more powerful then Franklin Richards".

I also said that Franklin wins.

All that was detected by Cerebro, not just some stupid statement.

Whether Cerebro said it or Odin said it, it doesn't really matter. On CV Feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>Statements.

I don't care.Its not like a rule and I will get a warning. By feats Spider-man >>>>>> Fulcrum.

Why is everybody attacking me for saying something nobody should care about?

I don't think they are attacking you. Just questioning how you came to your conclusion.

Yeah,asking questions I gave answer like 5 times already

On one hand Cerebro said Malloy is more powerful then Franklin. Still Franklin has defeated celestials and created Universes.

He defeated Celestials with the help of his younger self and Galactus.He created pocket universes,not 100% "standard" (I don't know how to call it) universes. But that doesn't matter sence it is still crazy.

Which is more impressive to you?

Its not like TOAA or Fulcrum have any feats.

#32 Posted by KrleAvenger (26117 posts) - - Show Bio

@p00ty: Did you reply to me? Because it look to me like you did but I can't find your comment. Is it because of me or you defeted it or something (just asking)?

#33 Posted by lariend (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: TOAA is TOAA and does not need feats. Fulcrom does not have feats you are right and the only time people mentain him is in "top 10 most powerful characters in Marvel" and he isn't even in the top 10. His purpose is being a cosmic bartender.

And give it a rest now man you bring up that cerebro saw malloy as the most powerful mutant as a feat it is nothing more then a statement. A better statement is the celestials saying Franklin is a Alpha level mutant a few panels later he ressurected Galactus and killed high level celestials. Cerebro was lying Franklin is with out any doubt the most powerful mutant both in implied power and by feats.

#34 Posted by Chazz85 (5201 posts) - - Show Bio

@kokemabb200: Don't trust rob on power scaling he said franklin was stronger then eternity.

#35 Edited by KrleAvenger (26117 posts) - - Show Bio

@lariend: Saying TOAA needs feats is stupid. I point that out for no reason except to sound like an idiot. Man, I just mentioned something because I believe it's truth. I never said you are all stupid because you think Franklin wins/is more powerful. Your point is much better than mine. Just the way Bendis wrote that story really looked like he wanted to show us that Malloy is the most powerful mutant ever and I choosed to believe him (even tho he didn't really showed us enough to prove his point). Not to mention that I myself Said that Franklin wins. Franklin has much better feats so IT is logical to say that he is more powerful but I choosed to believe in that statement. So lets End this pointless argument.

And one more thing, it is always here and there between Franlkin Richards and Jim Jaspers.

#36 Posted by KrleAvenger (26117 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazz85: Actually there are some reasons why Franklin could be more powerful then Eternity.

#37 Posted by Kainboa (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: These are not just stupid statements like saying Odin is Omnipotent.

Actually, it is exactly the same, it is a random statement without any evidence to back it up, it doesn't matter whether it is a character within the story or the narrator who gives it. Unless a statement is backed up with on-screen showings to validate them, they are pretty much useless.

I don't care.Its not like a rule and I will get a warning. By feats Spider-man >>>>>> Fulcrum.

Actually, using feats as evidence for your argument is mentioned in the rules for the battleforum, in case you haven't read them I'll include a link to them here, so you can take a look at them yourself.

#38 Posted by KrleAvenger (26117 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Chazz85 (5201 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: It's very very debatable yes he is a universe shaper and creator but there is little to suggest he has more control over eternity then the universe that eternity resides in.

#40 Posted by KrleAvenger (26117 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazz85: Yeah but there is one evidence. Galactus at full power is equal to Eternity and Franklin was able to bring him back to life at full power. Not to mention that Franklin was able to create Universe more than once and every universe has its on Eternity so he created new Eternity right?

#41 Posted by lariend (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: there are 0 evidence that Franklin is close to Eternity. There is no such thing as a full powered Galactus.

Franklin created a pocket universe it has no life in it at all.

#42 Posted by KrleAvenger (26117 posts) - - Show Bio

@lariend: There is far from 0 evidence. Maybe a few is not enough but there is no 0 evidence.

#43 Posted by Chazz85 (5201 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Did it state galactcus was at full power? also theres no evidence franklins universe held a eternity. We can only assume universes with TOAA in them could house a eternity.

#44 Posted by KrleAvenger (26117 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazz85 said:

@krleavenger: Did it state galactcus was at full power?

I think it did even tho I can't really prove that.His life source is conected to the dying universe and then reborn into a new one (which is how Galan became Galactus) and as the universe dies he should be reborn again.So recreating Galactus is like recreating the universe as he survives the destruction of the universe.Not to mention that they easily stomped Celestials who at their peak can destroy universes and that includes Eternity.

also theres no evidence franklins universe held a eternity.

No but I used standard universal logic.Maybe there is no Eternity in those universes but Eternity itself said that there are maybe even infinity amount of different versions of himself even in pocket realities. Still doesn't prove that it exist in Franklin's reality but I wanted to point that out.

We can only assume universes with TOAA in them could house a eternity.

What do you mean universes with TOAA?

#45 Posted by ivan_jimenez86 (922 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards deconstruct Matthew Malloy from all existence & realities!

#46 Posted by Claymore1998 (16541 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the intention of Bendis, obviously was to make, the most powerful mutant ever . So logically he should be more powerful than Franklin Richards. His physical body can evidently be constructed at will and he had control over energies from an entire dimension.

Franklin however was the defacto most powerful mutant ever till now and has a lot of feats. Matthew Malloy is also all erased from existence.

So yeah to me its Franklin. He was meant to be the most powerful mutant upuntil X men: Omega Mutant but Franklin still remanins the most powerful mutant after the novel has ended (because Matthew Malloy has been erased from existence)

#47 Posted by comic_book_fan (10814 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: cerebro said hope was the most powerful mutant then it was clyde wyncham and now this guy who is clearly powerful and so was clyde but neither of them touch franklin.

#48 Posted by IceDemonKing (9978 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with franklin especially since he made galactus his herald and pretty much used him like a herald in secret wars

#49 Edited by Foxdie (301 posts) - - Show Bio

The feats you are mentioning is like me comparing Mad Jim Jasper to Franklin Richards. Jim has WAAAYYY better feats then Franklin, but he would lose do to him only being able to work in realities that exist.

In other words he would beat Franklin in any form of reality, but if there was no reality then his powers are gone while Franklin can create another universe. However while Franklin can create another universe Matthew can actually go further and tap into dimensions.

My question is this, instead of writing him out of existence "lazy writing" why didn't they just get Franklin Richards to take him under his wing or a alternate reality where they could have met. Because it's pretty obvious that Franklin could have related to him, even if he went through time somehow.

#50 Posted by guled120 (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Matthew Malloy would erase Franklin with one attack. Franklin=universal level while Matthew is multiversal.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!........💖💖💖💖💖