#1 Edited by ShuraGam (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

-Battle takes place at the Keyblade Graveyard

-Both In Character

-Win By Death/KO

Round 1: Master Xehanort with his regular keyblade (No Name) Vs Yamamoto Shikai Only

Round 2: Master Xehanort with the X-Blade Vs Yamamoto Bankai

#2 Posted by FaradaySloth (9398 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats and Stats for Xehanort?

#3 Posted by ShuraGam (198 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Has hax elemental, space and time magic, engulfed and entire world with his regular darkness magic (Worlds are like planets in KHverse), keyblade wielders weaker than him casually blitz multiple opponents that are faster than lightning, etc...

#4 Posted by Wanderez (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

After making a little research, i think Xehanort wins both rounds. Whats the difference between the 2 versions exactly though?

#5 Edited by ShuraGam (198 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: The first one is his regular Keyblade. The second one he is with the legendary weapon that can open the door to kingdom hearts and from which all other keyblades were forged based upon it. I also think Xehanort wins IMO, but I think he would have trouble against the sheer heat of Yamamoto's Bankai.

#6 Posted by Wanderez (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@shuragam: If he indeed has time stop, i dont see what Yama could do.

#7 Posted by ShuraGam (198 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Xehanort would probably finish the fight with Stopza + some other magic while Yama is frozen.

#8 Posted by Wanderez (1743 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by FaradaySloth (9398 posts) - - Show Bio

@shuragam: is time stop in character and his go to, because if his best speed feat is blitzing lightning timers, then Yamamoto himself would blitz him.

#10 Posted by ShuraGam (198 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: That's right I think. Yama is faster, but Xehanort abilities are Haxy enough to make him keep up.