Master Piandao runs a Non-Bending Gauntlet

Avatar image for deactivated-609b2464d99eb
deactivated-609b2464d99eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello there fellow Comic-Vine users. As you may know, this is actually my first time making an Avatar Gauntlet. Now; if the gauntlet is out of order, please let me know. Okay here we go.

Master Piandao
Master Piandao

Today, Master Piandao is practicing his fighting skills by running a gauntlet. He wants to go all out this time.

Anyway on to the rules:

• Piandao is fighting in character
  • He must win by KO
  • Both him and his opponent has to spread 10 feet apart
  • He is fighting by random encounter. Which means he has no knowledge on his opponents

Gauntlet

1. June

No Caption Provided

2. Hakoda (The Father of Sokka and Katara)

No Caption Provided

3. Jet

No Caption Provided

4. Sokka

No Caption Provided

5. Amon's Lieutenant

No Caption Provided

6. Mai

No Caption Provided

7. Asami

No Caption Provided

8. Suki

No Caption Provided

9. Ty-Lee

No Caption Provided

The location starts at a park near a forest

No Caption Provided

Thank you for reading this post and hope you have a marvelous day! :D

-Mr. BlackDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats stops at Jet who should be above Sokka. By pure hype, he could reach Suki. My general estimate of his level is that he stops at Asami who is just more athletic with better oneshot potential, but could also be stomped by Mai depending on distance, 25ft makes it 50:50.

Chi blockers like Suki and Ty demolish him because of superior athleticism and surprise one shots. With knowledge he still gets smacked, but could draw the fight out 30 seconds longer.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If he's going all out, having to win by KO makes it difficult. Nevertheless I see him losing to Asami. She can easily one tap him and I'm not confident he has an answer for that.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at the chi-blockers.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asami is a potential stop due to her weapon, and I guess that makes Lieutenant and possible stop too (though I put Piandao above him in skill). Mai would also pose some problems with her precision, but I can see Piandao closing in fast enough due to the distance. Ty Lee and Suki beat him.

As for the order, I would put Sokka below Jet. Jet stalemated Zuko (swords only), and Zuko beat Sokka every time they fought in a sword fight during the comics.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By eslay03

Personally, I would have the gauntlet something like this (but that’s just me obviously):

• Sokka
  • June
  • Hakoda
  • The Lieutenant
  • Asami
  • Jet
  • Mai
  • Suki
  • Ty Lee

As for where Piandao stops, I honestly don’t quite know. By implication he should be an incredibly skilled swordsman, and given the fact that he trained Zuko in swordsmanship, it’s very likely that he would at least make it past Jet (who virtually stalemated Zuko in their duel). I would imagine he would best Mai, and unless Suki gets her gear (shield, fans, etc), it’s possible he could beat her as well.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicely done on your first gauntlet, congrats! I think he could potentially beat everyone based on his reputation except maybe the chi blockers. But as of showings, I'd say he stops at Mai, who I'd put above Asami.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Master Piandao took down a hundred soldiers by himself. Asami isn’t even close, seriously. Most benders wouldn’t even be able to do that. Ty Lee and Mai with their physics defying skill sets are threats, but I don’t think they’re meant to be as capable as him either. In close quarters, a blade is just as dangerous as any electric glove or nerve strike hitting fist, the only difference being the sword itself provides him with a great reach advantage.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should stop at suki.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Azronger

I honestly think only those with a CQC weapon like Jet's shuang gou, the Lieutenant's stun batons, or Suki's fans have a real shot against him. Realistically, a sword is a practically insurmountable advantage against an unarmed opponent, and while Avatar is fantasy, Piandao has fantastical feats of his own like soloing a hundred soldiers, and the hype to go along with it. Ty Lee, Asami, or June, as good as they are, aren't going to get within arm's reach of him without having that arm lopped off. Mai's only chance is to keep her distance, but given Sokka has blocked her darts with his boomerang, Piandao should have no trouble doing the same. The Lieutenant can only win if Piandao's sword conducts electricity to his body; if not, I don't think he's on Piandao's level otherwise. Same goes for Sokka and Hakoda.

Piandao's only noted weakness is his old age, so I think Jet and Suki are the only ones who can really beat him this given their demonstrated skill level, superior agility, and greater stamina. But I'd bet he has a good shot at clearing as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374
deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could lose at 1, but wins a majority imo. stops at 5

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suki

frijacks12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is imo a bit out of order but it's good compared to some, no affense to whoever made them, dont hsve sny threads in mind rn

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy. Piandao. The history lol. Sokka should be below Jet, but that's mostly irrelevant. Stops by 5 against the Lieutenant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump! Because why not.

No Caption Provided

Thank you for reading this post and hope you have a marvelous day! :D

-Mr. BlackDragon

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at Asami

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krishh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piandao by intent/lore should clear. No one else here has feats comparable to soloing 100 soldiers.