Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 owie  Moderator

Master Izo and Stick vs Ikari and Kirigi

All alive, obviously.

In character.

Izo has a katana, Stick has a bo staff, Ikari has his kamas, Kirigi has a katana.

Battle takes place at the Hollywood sign, starting at 30'.

Win by any means.

Who wins and why?

Master Izo
Master Izo
Stick
Stick
Ikari
Ikari
Kirigi
Kirigi

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Going with Izo and Stick. I don't remember much from Kirigi and Ikari doesn't have Matt's level of experience and fighting skill to beat either one.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 owie  Moderator

Going with Izo and Stick. I don't remember much from Kirigi and Ikari doesn't have Matt's level of experience and fighting skill to beat either one.

Do you see Ikari being that different from Matt, then, in terms of what he's capable of?

Kirigi (for those who don't know) was beaten by Elektra twice, IIRC, but mostly through the use of the environment. He's superhumanly strong and durable, he can be stabbed and have it have no effect.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: I think Daredevil is better than Ikari due to experience and arguable better skill

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 owie  Moderator

@owie: I think Daredevil is better than Ikari due to experience and arguable better skill

But to a demonstrable degree? I mean he only beat him the last time after an epically long fight. The first time DD got whalloped, and the second time it was kind of a random thing where he collapsed the building on him. I can see an argument that DD is better, but enough to say that Ikari's degree below DD is enough to make the outcome of this fight that much more clear?

To approach from another tack: who would you say is better, Stick or Izo? And is DD better than either?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: That's a fair point. I brought up Daredevil because beating him is the only think Ikari has done.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By owie  Moderator

Bump. Two master teachers of the Chaste/Hand vs Daredevil's bane Ikari and the Hand champion, Kirigi.