Master Daruma (Samurai 8) vs Post-TS Zoro (OP)

• 174 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Another impressive thing is that Daruma created the "Star/Planet Breaker" in, basically, an instant.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIP zoro

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor:

Yes, this is a mismatch. Daruma could solos OP verse with a toothpick. And probably OP planet if serious. Brutal!

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Wot_m8
keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: Lol, and we don't even know what clone Ata did to Muun yet.

Avatar image for unfavoredcharacter
Unfavoredcharacter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keiser994: he used the delayed slash so its gonna break apart and destroy the planet.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unfavoredcharacter: Yes i know. I'm curious to know if his Silent Slash sliced the moon or cut it into pieces, as large as meteors.

I can't wait!

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welp, one chapter ago, Zoro was winning cause of better feats and now 1 chapter later, Daruma is stomping the OP verse with a toothpick.

That escalated quickly.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By keiser994

@adi_frost: I can't wait to see Yasha in action. She is holding a Galaxy level threat all alone.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By KingOne

@adi_frost: What in the living hell are you talking about ? Stomping who ? Hahaha they haven't evenr eached Commander Level yet. Actually based on actual powerscaling they are all fodder.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An attack that is visible from space when it's dying out is not even on the level of a Yanko commander?

Hmmm... sounds legit.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Adi_Frost

@kingone said:

@adi_frost: What in the living hell are you talking about ? Stomping who ? Hahaha they haven't evenr eached Commander Level yet. Actually based on actual powerscaling they are all fodder.

Maybe you haven't read the chapter, but Daruma does a country level attack visible from space, with a toothpick. He does stomp everyone. Powerscaling is not needed.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Ignore him... he's literally a troll making statements like Admirals solo Bleach and Naruto. Probably someone banned's alt.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: I can't wait to see Yasha in action. She is holding a Galaxy level threat all alone.

Yeah, Yasha should be one of the strongest characters in the verse. Can't wait.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: A country level attack is nothing something Zorro can do. He didn't do it with blunt force but with an actual device completely and utterly dwarfing this fodder. The attack in range did not exced mountain level couldn't even get to previous emplacement. Yeah nope.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone said:

@adi_frost: A country level attack is nothing something Zorro can do. He didn't do it with blunt force but with an actual device completely and utterly dwarfing this fodder. The attack in range did not exced mountain level couldn't even get to previous emplacement. Yeah nope.

Lmao please, post the feat/panel of Zoro that puts him above country level. I'll wait.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By KingOne

@adi_frost: @wot_m8: Ignore this meaningless fodder who thinks Admirals don't solo Bleach and Naruto must be one of these delusional kids on here, too much trolling isn't good for health mate haha.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By KingOne

@adi_frost: Zorro low diffing Pica who is half a country's size and can regenerate into an entire country and is made of millions of tons of rock with nothing but air pressure. The fact that any Schchibukai level up is a casual Island busters with one casual attack. Zorro does not need no magical robotical device to do this either. Bottom line is you guys are just funny and I am being nice. These kids said this cat is going to solo OP because he made a tornado that was barly mountain size with a device, bruh, and then they tell me "Powerscaling is not needed." " yEaH rIgHt.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone said:

@adi_frost: @wot_m8: Ignore this meaningless fodder who thinks Admirals don't solo Bleach and Naruto must be one of these delusional kids on here, too much trolling isn't good for health mate haha.

This guy is out of his mind. Let's just assume he does solo Naruto and Bleach verse.
This match doesn't even have a character from bleach or Narutoverse. This is Daruma from Samurai 8 vs Zoro.
Now post the country level feats of Zoro or keep screaming the non-sense that you are saying.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Adi_Frost

@kingone said:

@adi_frost: Zorro low diffing Pica who is half a country's size and can regenerate into an entire country and is made of millions of tons of rock with nothing but air pressure. The fact any Schchibukai level up is a casual Island busters with one attack. Zorro does not need no magical robotical device to do this either.

Pica was smaller than a mountain. Literally a mountain is behind the stone pica and it is bigger than him, what yu talkin bout bruh.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Adi_Frost

@kingone said:

@adi_frost: Zorro low diffing Pica who is half a country's size and can regenerate into an entire country and is made of millions of tons of rock with nothing but air pressure. The fact that any Schchibukai level up is a casual Island busters with one attack. Zorro does not need no magical robotical device to do this either. Bottom line is you guys are just funny and I am being nice haha. These kids said this cat is going to solo OP because he made a tornado that was barly mountain size with a device, bruh, and then they tell me "Powerscaling is not needed." " yEaH rIgHt.

Yup, that's definitely barely mountain level. It's not like you can't read panels or have a sense of size.

Also, lmao, daruma used a toothpick, he didn't use any device.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By KingOne

@adi_frost: Pica is not just Mountain Size. He can regenerate into the entire stone of Dressrossa. By the way that mountain was dwarfing the whole country and he was near its size. AND HE MADE THAT MOUNTAIN THAT SIZE. Bottom line is this cat couldn't even beat Pica with that Tornado let alone "sOlO One Piece'. And which part of casually busting an Island from Schchibukai up did you not understand ? Alright stop the madness. He ain't soloing a single island with a Schichibukai present in there. Let alone anything above and up.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Daruma used a star breaker device and turn into an old dead man after that. Zorro destroyed a country dwarfing Mountain with nothing but air pressure. Stop the madness. He ain't soloing anything. That tornado is nothing but a barely mountain size air feat. Zorro is above country level and that is a lowballing. Mihawk does this in his sleep so is any top tier. Stop the madness kid.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone said:

@adi_frost: Pica is not just Mountain Size. He can regenerate into the entire stone of Dressrossa. By the way that mountain was dwarfing the whole country and he was near its size. AND HE MADE THAT MOUNTAIN THAT SIZE. Bottom line is this cat couldn't even beat Pica with that Tornado let alone "sOlO One Piece'. And which part of casually busting an Island from Schchibukai up did you not understand ? Alright stop the madness. He ain't soloing a single island with a Schichibukai present in there. Let alone anything above and up.

First of all, No, Pica is just stone and it's size is barely mountain level.
Also, no again, we can see doflamingos small castle on top of the mountain. The castle is small and the mountain is not the size of a country.

Dressrosa is not a country, it is not even island sized. It's a small island.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Adi_Frost

@kingone said:

@adi_frost: Daruma used a star breaker device and turn into an old dead man after that. Zorro destroyed a country dwarfing Mountain with nothing but air pressure. Stop the madness. He ain't soloing anything. That tornado is nothing but a barely mountain size air feat. Zorro is above country level and that is a lowballing. Mihawk does this in his sleep so is any top tier. Stop the madness kid.

Daruma didn't use a device, star breaker is his attacks name.

Pica isn't coutnry sized, zoro slashed a small mountain in half.

If that tornado is barely mountain level then you have to get your eyes checked. I guess mountains are comparable to a planet nowadays, cause the tornado was.

Mihawk get's one shotted with a toothpick by daruma.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By KingOne
@adi_frost said:
@kingone said:

If that tornado is barely mountain level then you have to get your eyes checked. I guess mountains are comparable to a planet nowadays, cause the tornado was.

Durama used a device called star breaker which is nothing but a merely air tornado that is not even mountain size.

Pica is half the country's size completely dwarfing the country. One step clears cities. He is far taller than that mountain standing up and like I said DWARFS THE WHOLE COUNTRY. ALSO THE GUY CAN REGEBERATE AT WILL FROM THE STONE OF THE COUNTRY. Zorro LOW DIFFED HALF THE COUNTRY WITH MERE AIR PRESSURE IT'S NOTHING TO HIM THESE GUYS ARE CASUAL ISLAND BUSTERS.

That tornado didn't surpass the AOE of their jump, it's not mountain level. The upper level air don't matter and to be honest looks honestly incredibly overhyped.

This Tornado can't hurt a single top tier in OP. Mihawk is hundreds of thousands of times faster than this fodder. Not only that Mihawk casually walks in that tornado to him and one shots him. Go troll somewhere else kid. This toothpick nonsense doesn't go past Schchibukai level.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which salty fanboy got banned for this rubbish to happen?

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Adi_Frost

@kingone said:
@adi_frost said:
@kingone said:

Durama used a device called star breaker which is nothing but a merely air tornado that is not even mountain size.

Pica is half the country's size completely dwarfing the country. One step clears cities. He is far taller than that mountain standing up and like I said DWARFS THE WHOLE COUNTRY. ALSO THE GUY CAN REGEBERATE AT WILL FROM THE STONE OF THE COUNTRY. Zorro LOW DIFFED HALF THE COUNTRY WITH MERE AIR PRESSURE IT'S NOTHING TO HIM THESE GUYS ARE CASUAL ISLAND BUSTERS.

That tornado didn't surpass the AOE of their jump, it's not mountain level. The upper level air don't matter and to be honest looks honestly incredibly overhyped.

This Tornado can't hurt a single top tier in OP. Mihawk is hundreds of thousands of times faster than this fodder. Not only that Mihawk casually walks in that tornado to him and one shots him. Go troll somewhere else kid. This toothpick nonsense doesn't go past Schchibukai level.

Daruma used his own move known as the star breaker, it's not a device and yes the move is an air based attack. The tornado is visible from space, look at the panels again.

Dressrosa is a small island, not even a proper island. Stop thinking that its country sized, you are making yourself look bad.

The depth of that crater is so deep that mountains look like small deformities on it's surface. You just can't stand that your fav characters get one shotted by a toothipick.

Mihawk walks into the mountain and get's himself erased. That is what will happen. Also, can you show me 1 durability feat by mihawk. I'll wait but I know you can't.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost:

@kingone said:
@adi_frost said:
@kingone said:

Daruma used his own move known as the star breaker, it's not a device and yes the move is an air based attack. The tornado is visible from space, get your eyes checked.

Dressrosa is a small island, not even a proper island. Stop thinking that its country sized, you are making yourself look bad.

Get your eyes checked again. The depth of that crater is so deep that mountains look like small deformities on it's surface. You just can't stand that your fav characters get one shotted by a toothipick.

Mihawk walks into the mountain and get's himself erased. Probably that is what will happen. Also, can you show me 1 durability feat by mihawk. I'll wait but I know you can't.

Daruma used a device called the Star breaker that wasn't his own technique. The atmosperic change was visible from space but not the actual potency of the tornado which was visible from gorund up and it wasn't even mountain size it did not covr the AOE of the jump.

Dressrossa is a country, it's called the country of Dressorssa, with multiple cities and large enough to warrant traveling at high speeds it does not even matter like I said Island busting is done in one attack.

The depht of the crater is no bigger than Whitebeards separating Marineford in half. You are just a troll who is mad to get exposed for nonsense.

Mihawk's Armament is never getting beaten by mere wind with such low velocity AOE and speed. Mihawk can walk through gravity kid and move ridiculously faster than the speed of light, you delusional comedian, get your brain checked and stop annoyong me with your delsuions your Cat of yours gets one shot by anything Schichibukai up. Now get your trolling somewhere else I have laughed enough haha.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone said:

@adi_frost:

@adi_frost said:
@kingone said:
@adi_frost said:
@kingone said:

Daruma used his own move known as the star breaker, it's not a device and yes the move is an air based attack. The tornado is visible from space, get your eyes checked.

Get your eyes checked again. The depth of that crater is so deep that mountains look like small deformities on it's surface. You just can't stand that your fav characters get one shotted by a toothipick.

Mihawk walks into the mountain and get's himself erased. Probably that is what will happen. Also, can you show me 1 durability feat by mihawk. I'll wait but I know you can't.

Daruma used a device called the Star breaker that wasn't his own technique. The atmosperic change was visible from space but not the actual potency of the tornado which was visible from gorund up and it wasn't even mountain size it did not covr the AOE of the jump.

Dressrossa is a country, it's called the country of Dressorssa, with multiple cities and large enough to warrant traveling at high speeds it does not even matter like I said Island busting is done in one attack.

The depht of the crater is no bigger than Whitebeards separating Marineford in half. You are just a troll who is mad to get exposed for nonsense.

Mihawk's Armament is never getting beaten by mere wind with such low velocity AOE and speed. Mihawk can walk through gravity kid and move ridiculously faster than the speed of light, you delusional comedian, get your brain checked and stop annoyong me with your delsuions your Cat of yours gets one shot by anything Schichibukai up. Now get your trolling somewhere else I have laughed enough haha.

Again, no. Show me the device, show me the panel of the device being shown, otherwise stop this.
Read the manga again,

No Caption Provided

Mountains are visible in that panel. The depth of that crater i huge. If you think that's barely mountain level then I'm not debating with you again cause you honestly can't read manga and comprehend sizes.

Yes, a country which is smaller than an island. Prove that it's actually the size of a country using a panel which states it's size or a panel which shows that dressrosa is huge. There are panels which show dressrosa to be a small island.

Dressrosa doesn't have multuple cities and even if it does, that still doesn't prove it. It's a small island as seen in multiple panels. Show me proof otherwise stop it.

Marineford is an island which is even smaller than dressrosa which is already a small island. Prove that the depth of marineford is as deep as the one made by Daruma otherwise just stop.

If you prove with panels, any of the shit you just said and mihawk, then i'll concede the argument.

Daruma one shots everyone.

Also, stop being so triggered lmao. Flagged for your insults.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By KingOne
@adi_frost said:
@kingone said:

@adi_frost:

@adi_frost said:
@kingone said:
@adi_frost said:
@kingone said:

Again, no. Show me the device, show me the panel of the device being shown, otherwise stop this.

Read the manga again,

No Caption Provided

Mountains are visible in that panel. The depth of that crater i huge. If you think that's barely mountain level then I'm not debating with you again cause you honestly can't read manga and comprehend sizes.

Yes, a country which is smaller than an island. Prove that it's actually the size of a country using a panel which states it's size or a panel which shows that dressrosa is huge. There are panels which show dressrosa to be a small island.

Dressrosa doesn't have multuple cities and even if it does, that still doesn't prove it. It's a small island as seen in multiple panels. Show me proof otherwise stop it.

Marineford is an island which is even smaller than dressrosa which is already a small island. Prove that the depth of marineford is as deep as the one made by Daruma otherwise just stop.

If you prove with panels, any of the shit you just said and mihawk, then i'll concede the argument.

Daruma one shots everyone.

Also, stop being so triggered lmao. Flagged for your insults.

Alright let's go for a last round troll. Ain't no one triggered here you are deluding yet again haha.

Used a device called a star breaker with machines creating said atmospheric thing you comedian.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

After using a device, he became massively exhausted by the own power of the attack with a measly mountain level potency that didn't evn surpass the AOE of the jump. Weakling of the highest level. This is laughable to even argue he can solo OP. You are a troll it's that simple bruh deluded at that. One Piece characters can fight for 10 days straight at ridiculous levels but hey I am not even going to debate a troll any longer.

The depth is nothing serious. Whitebeard casually Goku eat this with a measly swing of his arm.

No Caption Provided

The Country of Dressorossa with multiple cities, barely visible and large as a country from plane view. Zorro curbstomped half the country's regenerating stone God dwarfing the whole coountry which its steps destroying cities and requiring massive flight at hyper speeds to even tag.

No Caption Provided

Marineford, Thriller Bark, Skypea, Dressrossa Island size cannon ball, all these Islands have been CASUALLY BUSTED by Schichibukai or up.

"If you prove with panels, any of the shit you just said and mihawk, then i'll concede the argument."Mihawk rivals Yonko Shanks who is stronger than Admirals. Fuji can summon meteors from space and pin down country busters without trying. Luffy can casually tank Island busting attack with no Haki. Akainu does same. Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world he cubstomps that fodder cat. Hell Zorro does.

Bottom line is he ain't one shotting a single soul. Now begone comedian. I am even controlling myself to not mock haha. You don't even deserve proper debate this is laughable like haha mate.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone: when a biased troll creates an alt account just for shitting on everything besides OP....

And now we have Atmospheric Sword, who is a Kongo-Yasha style attack...that dwarfs multiple mountain ranges, has small continent shockwaves and creates a large country slash that reaches the horizon and hundreds of miles deep (probably even more) <<< Pica and WB.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone: You didn't show me the device though. Star breaker is daruma's technique, not a device. he used star breaker TECHNIQUE. The machine you see is coming out of his body, Daruma is a cyborb and all of them use their machine esque bodies for something. That "machine" that he uses to create the small dragon is nothing but his own body and he is using his own energy. It is not an external device. Face it, you are wrong and you don't know what you are talking bout.
Also, Daruma purposefully didn't use his sword and used a toothpick cause otherwise it would be way too powerful. face it, Daruma stomps. But stay triggered and keep trolling.

The shot of dressrosa you showed has a mistake. The mountain is completely gone from the shot which is not possible considering the mountain was bigger than the structures that are visible in that shot.

No Caption Provided

As you can see the mountain is bigger than the stone structure in the left but still they are visible in your shot while the mountain is not. Thus that's a wrong shot which has the mountain missing.

Here is a shot which has the mountain visible. So yeah, not country sized. Even the so that y showed has nothing to say that dressrosa is country sized as those stone structures in the manga panel I posted as so clearly visible on the island.

No Caption Provided

None of the islands you stated have been busted by by a shichibukai in one hit. Only parts of the islands have been. And I already proved why they are small islands.

"Mihawk rivals Yonko Shanks who is stronger than Admirals. Fuji can summon meteors from space and pin down country busters without trying. Luffy can casually tank Island busting attack with no Haki. Akainu does same. Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world he cubstomps that cat. Hell Zorro does."

Not a single soul in all the characters you stated have a feat even close to country level. So yeah, basically you mean, you have no feats, so you are gonna just say stuff because why not, it's not like you can prove it.

Lmao how do you compare this crack where people are so clearly visible and whitebeard who is like only 2 or more times taller than a normal human is so easily visible.

No Caption Provided

How do you compare that to something like this

No Caption Provided

Stay triggered cause you can't prove your arguments and go troll somewhere else.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By KingOne

@adi_frost said:

@kingone: You didn't show me the device though. Star breaker is daruma's technique, not a device. he used star breaker TECHNIQUE. The machine you see is coming out of his body, Daruma is a cyborb and all of them use their machine esque bodies for something. That "machine" that he uses to create the small dragon is nothing but his own body and he is using his own energy. It is not an external device. Face it, you are wrong and you don't know what you are talking bout.

Also, Daruma purposefully didn't use his sword and used a toothpick cause otherwise it would be way too powerful. face it, Daruma stomps. But stay triggered and keep trolling.

The shot of dressrosa you showed has a mistake. The mountain is completely gone from the shot which is not possible considering the mountain was bigger than the structures that are visible in that shot.

No Caption Provided

As you can see the mountain is bigger than the stone structure in the left but still they are visible in your shot while the mountain is not. Thus that's a wrong shot which has the mountain missing.

Here is a shot which has the mountain visible. So yeah, not country sized. Even the so that y showed has nothing to say that dressrosa is country sized as those stone structures in the manga panel I posted as so clearly visible on the island.

No Caption Provided

None of the islands you stated have been busted by by a shichibukai in one hit. Only parts of the islands have been. And I already proved why they are small islands.

"Mihawk rivals Yonko Shanks who is stronger than Admirals. Fuji can summon meteors from space and pin down country busters without trying. Luffy can casually tank Island busting attack with no Haki. Akainu does same. Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world he cubstomps that cat. Hell Zorro does."

Not a single soul in all the characters you stated have a feat even close to country level. So yeah, basically you mean, you have no feats, so you are gonna just say stuff because why not, it's not like you can prove it.

Lmao how do you compare this crack where people are so clearly visible and whitebeard who is like only 2 or more times taller than a normal human is so easily visible.

No Caption Provided

How do you compare that to something like this

No Caption Provided

Stay triggered cause you can't prove your arguments and go troll somewhere else.

Alirght haha. I am about to end you mere troll real quick it's getting late. You are truly a real delusional fellow of the highest level. Pica is literally bending over and has no legs. That's not the Pica Zorro curbstomped. Nice try though. Here is the Pica Zorro curbstomped with mere air pressure.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

EACH OF HIS STEPS WERE DESTROYING CITIES. Now mind you HE IS THE ONE WHO MADE THAT MOUNTAIN AND CHANGED THE ENTIRE LANDSCAPE OF THE COUNTRY. THAT FODDER PANEL OF YOURS ONLY SHOWS HIM WHEN HE IS FUSED WITH THE MOUNTAIN TO PREVENT ZORRO AND THEM TO GO TO THE TOP. AND YOUR OTHER FODDER PIC SHOWS THE BIRDCAGE ALREADY CURBSTOMPING THE COUNTRY. You are not even worthy haha. You have delusion meds to take. Pica is half the size of the country with regenerating and landscape powers got low diffed by Zorro's mere air pressures. Zorro has an attack called Tatsumaki. Where he to use his full power he would dwarf that device attack with ease and keep doing it for days. You are a laughable comedian. This is someone who went against Gravity powers strong enough to casually pull meteors from anywhere in space and can still send long distance laser slashes. Nope.

The star breaker device is country level ? How the hell can it be country level when it didn't even reach the AOE from the jump ? What type of comedy club are we on ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

We literally clearly see here the jump to get away from Hachimaru next panel he uses the technique midair and the AOE doesn't even reach the distance of the jump. COUNTRY LEVEL ? HAHAH. But " sKypEa is SmAlL" ThRIllEr Barck is small" " mArineFord 400 meters wide split and non ending depth is sMaLL" "Mihawk casually curbstomping an Island size reinforced steel cannon ball with a casual long distance slash 'is SmAlL" haha. "dReSSroSSa caSuAl CurBstOmPS is sMalL" "LaW's IsLaNd is SmAlL" haha.

He used a device called the star breaker. He used a machine that creates and summons that thing AND GETS EXHAUSTED TO THE POINT WHERE HE IS SHAKING AND TOOK AGE HOW THE HELL IS HE " sOlOInG oP" HAHA.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"hE sOlOs oNe Piece cHaRacters that can fight for 10 Days with casual Island level attacks DkUdY" Haha. Keep deluding very hard, it's very funny atleast.

Listen, I am not even going to mention the fact that OP characters are massively ridiculously faster than light, SPLIT HEAVENS WITH A MEASLY CLASH, permamently change weathers, control gravity at will, and would one shot this fodder before he even takes the time to think about no device haha ( which wouldn't even scratch a single soul). Mid tier characters can CASUALLY bust Islands and country.

It was fun, "sOlO Op and DjdaJD". Smh.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone: Imagine saying that others are trolling when you make those claims.

No Caption Provided

Here is a manga panel of Pica standing, he is still smaller than the mountain and clearly can be compared to the structure in front of him, which is this on the left of the panel below.

No Caption Provided

So country size Pica debunked. Now troll somewhere else.

"We literally clearly see here the jump to get away from Hachimaru next panel he uses the technique midair and the AOE doesn't even reach the distance of the jump. COUNTRY LEVEL ?"

Because the attack was facing away from the characters? The attack didn't hit them because Daruma isn't in the epicentre of that tornado, he is behind it and it happens in his front. Obviously it didn't hit them. Anyway, we clearly see the size of that thing, even from hachimaru's perspective.
Zoro get's one shotted.

Daruma doesn't use a device, he uses his own body. he is a cyborg. Keep trolling.

Also, all these statement that you are making about size without proving them, keep doing it. I am no longer gonna take you seriously or entertain you. If you keep regurgitating the same non-sense again and again, then i'll won't give a serious reply with facts to you anymore.

I have never seen a man more triggered than you. Guess your fav characters getting beaten gets your jimmies rustled a lot.
Keep trolling with the FTL country level one piece characters and Zoro while I laugh at you.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: He is smaller than the mountain and yet I showed you pic of him dwarfing that mountain with half his body left ?

No Caption Provided

Since when does a mountain's step literally curbstomps cities with kilometer range ?

No Caption Provided

Keep crying more. You have been wrecked. Zorro curbstomps this device summoning using old fodder cat in many ways than one let alone this fodder soloing the verse because he summoned a tornado that is barely mountain range. Like I said you are but a mere troll. Leave this website before you get obliterated.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One Piece characters were FTL since pretimeskip with no precog. GG kid. This is what you get for trolling. You barely made me laugh that's a feat haha.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

@kingoneI shouldn't even explain all of this to a fresh-new troll accout, but. . .

--->Kongo-Yasha Style: Atmospheric Blade is the name of the technique Daruma used to finish I.C. Ata. The "Star/Planet Breaker" is just the level of the attack, which is (at his real power and not with a simple toothpick) a star/planet breaker level attack:

No Caption Provided

Other Kongo-Yasha Style techniques:

• Disc Hunter
  • Blade Bark
  • Silent Slash
  • Doggy Paddle

1 ---> At first Atmospheric Blade dwarfsmultiple mountain-ranges. . . even the clouds are barely visible:

No Caption Provided

2 ---> The attack keeps getting bigger, creating small-continental shockwaves. We can see its incredible height:

No Caption Provided

3 ---> The actual DC. . .The crater dwarfs mountains and reaches the horizon from that point of view, at the point we can't even distinguish any other mountain-ranges. The depth of the crater is not even visible:

at least Large Country Level.

No Caption Provided

4 ---> Daruma has also stated that Atmospheric Blade is a technique:

No Caption Provided

• Furthermore: exhausted =/= looking like a droopy wet cat. . . should I tell you why those things are completely different from each other?

@emperorthanos-@juiceboks@morpheus_ With the new chapter Daruma has reached a level beyond Zoro's one. . . and every other OP chars. Please, lock my thread.

Also, please, check this guy @kingone he suddenly appeared here and started throwing insults and trolling everyone, in more than a thread.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By KingOne

@westwood_trevor: Atmospheric blade is a technique that uses a device called star breaker. A Tatsumaki from Zorro in Asura mode dwarfs this mere nonsense.He will be able to keep spamming it not this old device strongest attack using cat.

Those small hills that Kishimoto likes to draw are nowhere near Mountains they are nothing but floor level. The tornado didn't reach the distance from the jump. NOT Country level. Keep circling nonsensical though.

No Caption Provided

Jumped, came back, Tornado did not reach the distance of the jump. As clear as day not even Pica stomping wiping entire cities level. Stop it. To even think this mere mountain level tornado is enough to solo OP haha comedy club has risen once again.

Keep crying to mods if that can help alleviate the non feats. Why don't YOU get blocked since you think you own this website and users can't enter it. Yeah next.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone: I won't waste my time arguing with someone like you, it's useless since you're trolling and insulting everyone in every thread.

You'll talk as much as you want with the mods, don't worry.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: Yeah apparently debating battles with actual feats and not mere trolling and comedy is insulting haha keep crying like I said that's all you are doing kid. I won't talk to any mods you will talk to them and explain to us how is it that new users can't debate without a kid coming in here to literally just cry. Nope.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

floor level lmao

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone: So Ata bust's through the moon casually and Daruma beats him with a tooth pick, Yeah clearly Daruma isn't even mountain level LMAO

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asshat_zeppeli: Busting through moon is not Mountain level. Kaidou busted through an Island several times deeper with less speed. Stop it.

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@kingone:

This is not even mountain level you say ?

No Caption Provided

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By KingOne

@asshat_zeppeli: I judged the crater. Didn't notice he burst the other way well that is plain and simple rock penetration feat from a very small moon that ain't absolutely nothing to sweat, I don't see nothing impressive ain't no one gon argue this moon is more than just a couple of kilometers wide either way.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let be honest here, Daruma curbstomps here. His Teethpick attack was easily country-continent lvl and he even State that he wasn't plan to attack the world direclty. The impact of that attack was insane. One piece hasn't any feat who come close to that lvl...

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Asshat_Zeppeli

@kingone: Oh yes True Of course then the earth must only be about 10 or 20 kilometers wide as well right ?

No Caption Provided

surely the star must also only be about 10 or 20 kilometers since Ata is planning on erasing it right ?

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asshat_zeppeli: And how does that prove this is not just a couple of kilometers ? As far as I am concerned it's country size at best and I am being extremely nice. If they can destroy planets with devices then good for them but blunt force, nope. Besides the attack used the atmosphere which is why it was visible from high up, but the actual potentcy of the attack and Aoe is clearly shown from the ground up and it did not cover Daruma's jump distance. I can't even compare this to Pica destroying cities in kilometer range in one step and completing half a country in three steps which it took Zorro mach speeds travel to cover same distance. This is a simple Nope mate. He ain't soloing a single soul period.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By keiser994

@kingone: Can't wait to how the mods will handle you, lol.

Lmao, Daruma and Ata flied multiple mountains of distance from the others, troll. The DC of Atmospheric Sword is easily large country level. Feats >>>> your fan fictions.

And if this isn't clear enough here's your..."MuUn iS bAreLy lArgE A cOupLe oF Km. MuuUhhH"....

@morpheus_ This guy is harassing everybody with insults and confirmed troll statements.