No Caption Provided

Alabasta Arc Zoro
Alabasta Arc Zoro

RULES:

• no knowledge
  • canon feats
  • no preparation
  • win by death or K.O.

If you need Daruma's feats or anything else --->https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100059 . . . chapter 5 shows the most (so far)

#2 Posted by Djoss (616 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#3 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Daruma stomps

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#4 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1692 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: Could go either way, leaning towards Daruma.

I just re-read the chapter, Daruma wins low - mid diff.

#6 Posted by Djoss (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: still isn't enough. Hachimaru cut a tank with a no name attack before the training, Zoro in this time was still learning to cut steel, Daruma probably clears PTS Zoro we just need more speed feats.

#7 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

Daruma has speed feats greater than cutting a tank on half with a casual attack. But he has no speed feats.

#8 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark: @weebbicboi: @djoss:

Actually we can assume that Master Daruma could be faster than Hachimaru (who was able to react to cannonballs from around 10-12 feet of distance). Also him being able to effortlesly react and destroy missiles. . .

However I agree with you. Let's wait the new chapter(s)!

#9 Edited by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: I'm more hyped for Boruto tbh

I mean, what the frick Jigen.. These monthly releases are killing me.

Samurai 8 is dope as hell tho

#10 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: I'm more hyped for Boruto tbh

I mean, what the frick Jigen.. These monthly releases are killing me.

Samurai 8 is dope as hell tho

Ahaha, same here.

No Caption Provided

#11 Posted by zxc6 (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro

#12 Edited by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: @weebbicboi: S8 is good I'm liking it.

Also Hachimarui didn't react to the tank round wasn't it the other guy he become friends with whi did that? Because Hachimarui grabbed the wrong sword and he couldn't draw it out.

#13 Posted by Wot_m8 (577 posts) - - Show Bio

Daruma should stomp once he gets speed feats.

Hachimaru casually sliced a giant tank made of reinforced steel but easn't able to put a scratch on the giant holders that Daruma sliced apart.

So in that sense, he is much more proficient than Zoro who could at best barely cut steel at this point.

#14 Posted by Wot_m8 (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: @weebbicboi: S8 is good I'm liking it.

Also Hachimarui didn't react to the tank round wasn't it the other guy he become friends with whi did that? Because Hachimarui grabbed the wrong sword and he couldn't draw it out.

Nanashi is physically very weak. He has never even been outside in his life and when he did, he was visibly trembling by just walking alone. That feat is entirely Hachimaru's, the only thing Nanashi did was unsheathe the sword since it required his finger prints.

#15 Posted by Token1300 (352 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically he did blitz giant stone robots the size of small hills, and most likely dodged their missles. He also seems to be able to have very high senses, being blind n all. Plus the cat has guns and armor he can switch to in a heartbeat.

The samurai seem to be very versatile, they kind of remind me of DC’s green Lanterns since the form of their weapons and tech aren’t static and can change.

#16 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: Nanashi ran from behind a fence at least 3 meters away and unsheathed it before the bullet arrived that's a very good speed for him.

#17 Posted by Wot_m8 (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark: Indeed he did. I misread your comment, I thought you said it was Nanashi who cut the canon balls. Yes, Nanashi is fast now that I think about it.

Hachimaru also quite easily was perceiving the canon balls but was merely unable to defend himself without a sword.

Speaking of, Hachimaru tanked a canon shot and a fall from hundreds of meters without even a scratch.

Add to that, Samurai cannot be hurt via regular weapons since Hachimaru couldn't even scratch a holder or Ronin yet was able to cut steel tanks.

Yup, Zoro gets stomped here.

#18 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark:

@wot_m8 said:

@mister_stark: Indeed he did. I misread your comment, I thought you said it was Nanashi who cut the canon balls. Yes, Nanashi is fast now that I think about it.

Hachimaru also quite easily was perceiving the canon balls but was merely unable to defend himself without a sword.

Speaking of, Hachimaru tanked a canon shot and a fall from hundreds of meters without even a scratch.

Add to that, Samurai cannot be hurt via regular weapons since Hachimaru couldn't even scratch a holder or Ronin yet was able to cut steel tanks.

Yup, Zoro gets stomped here.

Yup, seems like humans (can we call 'em humans?) in Samurai 8 'verse are pretty fast. Indeed, Hachi was the one who cut in half the Butank.

I'll wait other Daruma's feats before changing Zoro again. . . even if "Silent Slash" seems like a tricky and darn hard-to-avoid power. I mean. . . you swing your blade in a direction and the thing you aimed gets slashed after a definite amount of time.

#20 Posted by Adi_Frost (627 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: Hachimaru was able to cut tanks with easy but he couldn't even scratch the giants in the previous chapter. But Daruma casually cut those giants. The giants were big but it's skin was also way more harder than entire tanks.
Also, like you said, the time slash. I think Daruma takes it.

#21 Posted by Wot_m8 (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: Hachimaru was able to cut tanks with easy but he couldn't even scratch the giants in the previous chapter. But Daruma casually cut those giants. The giants were big but it's skin was also way more harder than entire tanks.

Also, like you said, the time slash. I think Daruma takes it.

Add to that the fact that A regular Katana cannot harm a Samurai armor. Hachimaru who was able to slice steel casually was unable to scratch the Ronin's armor, the same one Daruma wears now.

What the hell is Zoro gonna do against that when his best feat is barely cutting steel?