Master Chief vs Wolverine

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#201  Edited By frozen  Moderator

The OP needs to be more specific. But in a random encounter, I'm inclined to say Wolverine. More detail is still needed.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By slimj87d

Master chief's durability is actually pretty good. With the metal and the shields Master Chief should be able to survive Wolverines claw strikes. Surprisingly enough, Master Chief is very agile, very strong, about 6 times all the stats of the peak of a man according to the books.

The video above shows off the Spartans above average reflexes. Not much H2H, but still good reaction time and reflexes. I think it would be a good fight and I think Chief actually stands a chance.

Reason being is not only is Chief's armor harder allowing his punches to be like brass knuckles, and not only is he about 6 times faster than a normal human but he himself weighs 390lbs of pure muscles, and the suit itself weighs about 1000lbs.

Imagine all that weight and speed in a punch. This is a punch that can be about 50 times that of the average man. This is calculated with MC being able to move 6 times faster than a human and weighing about 7 times more in the suit.

Compare that to Spider-man who moves 16 times faster than a human but weighs the same. Sure bone density is much higher than a humans, but I didn't factor in Chiefs suit up there.

master Chief's blows could harm Wolverine around a magnitude of 2 times more than Spider-man due mostly to the heavy weight he carries behind those strikes.

All in all, I would say the fight is pretty close, closer than most people here think.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By jashro44

@Deranged Midget: You could edit the op. The user hasn't been here for over a year. I'm sure he wont mind...

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44: I don't think we need a person to make new rules but rather changing a scenario and we all discuss that one. Isn't that what the rules pretty much ask us to do? To bump a thread and add our own criteria instead of making a brand new one?

But if Master Chief has his armor he could win with well placed strikes. He already has the mass, speed, reflexes and strength advantage.

Wolverine has a healing factor, experience and those claws as his advantage.

Durability overall goes to Wolverine, but as long as Master Chief doesn't get sliced constantly I can see his armor allowing him to last long in the fight.

What rules would you like to add for us to discuss a fair fight?

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By agentxx

@SlimJ87D:Master chief's shields are in the 9 mega joule range, technically a nine ton punch should deactivate them in one hit, how strong is wolverine?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#206  Edited By Deranged Midget

@SlimJ87D: Good post, and yes, John's MJOLNIR armour might grant him in the advantage in speed, reflexes and strength although I don't know how long or if it can stand up to Wolverine's attacks.

John's reflexes after augmentation, at the age of 14, were that of twenty milliseconds and were only going to improve with age. The average human possesses the reaction time of 200 milliseconds. Note, this is all without the armour, which multiplies everything by a factor of around two. The Spartans moved so fast that they themselves stated that they are able to think, react and see things happen in slow and fast motion and hence dubbed it as "SPARTAN-time".

As for speed right out of augmentation, the average Spartans were clocked at running around 34 MPH, but John had the fastest recorded time in his MJOLNIR Mark V armour at 65 MPH, although it tore his achilles tendon in the process.

Due to the augmentation, the Spartans received ceramic bone upgrades to their skeleton, making it near unbreakable and in the process, causing their strength levels to grow even further. The Spartans were able to lift three times their own body weight and it was only expected to be greater as they became accustomed to their augmentations. With the armour, John and several other Spartans have survived two kilometer, high velocity drops from the atmosphere, proving both their own resilience and the armour's durability. John's best recorded strength feats are tangling with Brutes although it's safe to note that this was after a drop from the atmosphere and according to Dr.Halsey, John was suffering from "Burns, brain damage, fractures, and internal bleeding".

It all depends on what the conditions in the battle are for victory.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By slimj87d

@agentxx: Wolverine is suppose to be close to the peak of man. But it really depends on his speed. He's pretty heavy too though due to his adamantium. So at peak speeds and with his mass he should deliver quite a blow and slash from his claws.

To calculate what it takes to deactivate his shields, he has been shown to be able to take a .50 caliber sniper rifle at very high velocities. With the kinetic energy knowing the mass of a .50 cal bullet and the velocity it was traveling you could obtain the energy that it took from an object to deactivate the shield. Lets ignore Chief entering the earths atmosphere as that is ridiculous and inconsistent to the books.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By agentxx

@SlimJ87D:I did calcs on fact pile (I'm Carmine) it should have taken about 2 minutes of non stop fire of a 50.cal machine gun to completely drain his shields.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Deranged Midget

@SlimJ87D said:

What rules would you like to add for us to discuss a fair fight?

We should have morals on. Fight to KO or incapacitation. Give a decent starting distance; perhaps 50 feet with a suitable amount of cover available. John should have access to standard gear: An assault rifle with 3 clips of 50 rounds and a M6G pistol with 2 clips of 12 rounds. No advanced knowledge is given to either combatant.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By z3ro180

@SlimJ87D: remember that chiefs phisiogogy is augmented with makes him a super solider and his armor further enhances his already augmented strengh and durability

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By slimj87d

@Deranged Midget: Awesome, thanks. I know I read they were either 2 or 3 times that of peak of man and the armor either doubles or triples their strength.

I just remember the math showing that they are 6 times that of the strongest man or something like that. So it all adds up with your info.

Wolverine is going to have to figure out how the Shields work. He might start realizing that they can be deactivated a little too late. By then he could possibly tire. I mean he's fighting someone he has never met before and has no knowledge about. Same goes for Chief and the healing factor. They're both going to have a hard time figuring each others durability advantages over normal humans.

But with Chiefs mass, strength, speed and reflexes and Wolverine having pinpoint razor sharp claws, they could possibly be even in the striking department.

Experience again I think Wolverine has had plenty more H2H fights than Chief.

Speed Chief should be faster than Wolverine on paper.

Strength, Chief.

It still evens out to 50/50 in my book as of right now.

@Z3RO180 said:

@SlimJ87D: remember that chiefs phisiogogy is augmented with makes him a super solider and his armor further enhances his already augmented strengh and durability

Yeah a factored that all in. Deranged Midget pretty much confirmed it with me. He is 3 times, and the suit adds an additional 2 times to his strength. This was the Mark 3 also, not 4 or 5. So he could have gotten stronger and faster for all we know.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Deranged Midget

@SlimJ87D: I don't know how exactly the shields will react to Wolverine's claws. They might be able to brush off his physical blows if they aren't continuous as they recharge quite quickly but a single strike from an Energy Sword has ripped apart the armour and bypassed the shields with ease. I have no doubt that Logan's claws could do the same but with added effort and it make take longer.

Wolverine is definitely the more experienced and skilled fighter out of the two, but John's strength, speed and reflexes help even that out as they overshadow Logan's own.

Again, I think it depends on whether we're simply debating a K.O. or a fight to the death. I'm considering giving Chief an Energy Sword so he has some sort of chance in close combat.

This was the Mark 3 also, not 4 or 5. So he could have gotten stronger and faster for all we know.

The only thing that changed throughout the various armour designs has been the speed and power of the shields. Physical performance has stayed exactly the same for the most part with perhaps a slight improvement in strength in speed but that's being generous.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By slimj87d

@agentxx said:

@SlimJ87D:Master chief's shields are in the 9 mega joule range, technically a nine ton punch should deactivate them in one hit, how strong is wolverine?

To follow up with this post. This is how much energy is in the 50 cal bullet.

108278.75 j = .1 MJ

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Sniper_Rifle_System_99D-S2_Anti-Mat%C3%A9riel

1400 m/s

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/14.5x114mm

mass of bullet is 103 grams

So yeah, even though the shield carries that much energy, it's probably how much it covers over the whole body. At a single point the size of a bullet, that's how much energy it takes to deactivate the shield. .1 mJ, which is 108,278.75 J

@Deranged Midget said:

@SlimJ87D: I don't know how exactly the shields will react to Wolverine's claws. They might be able to brush off his physical blows if they aren't continuous as they recharge quite quickly but a single strike from an Energy Sword has ripped apart the armour and bypassed the shields with ease. I have no doubt that Logan's claws could do the same but with added effort and it make take longer.

Wolverine is definitely the more experienced and skilled fighter out of the two, but John's strength, speed and reflexes help even that out as they overshadow Logan's own.

Again, I think it depends on whether we're simply debating a K.O. or a fight to the death. I'm considering giving Chief an Energy Sword so he has some sort of chance in close combat.

This was the Mark 3 also, not 4 or 5. So he could have gotten stronger and faster for all we know.

The only thing that changed throughout the various armour designs has been the speed and power of the shields. Physical performance has stayed exactly the same for the most part with perhaps a slight improvement in strength in speed but that's being generous.

Well I did some calculations, and if I obtain data in the kinetic energy of a knife slash, and factor in Wolverines speed and weight he could estimate Wolvreines slash in joules also.

But I think it would be more fair to give him 2 vibranium knives. That would be pretty fair. THe energy sword might have too much of a reach advantage.

Well I'm at work. So maybe someone can google the kinetic energy in a knife slash or sword strike if we really want a final conclusion as to what would happen to the energy shield if Wolverine did get his best slash on there.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By agentxx

@SlimJ87D: don't forget to increase that by a factor of 9 thanks to the new armor he has in halo 4

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By slimj87d

@agentxx: The hard thing is game mechanics. I know it takes a sniper rifle 1 bullet to deactivate the shield but that's game mechanics. Who knows what it really takes to deactivate the shield.

It would be better to grab info from the book, like an event that occurred that deactivated the shield. Hit by a car, etc.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By agentxx

@SlimJ87D: well in my halo reach book the old armor's shields flickered a hair breath after getting a burst of gun fire came from a mac5 it than started to drain rapidly after the entire squad opened fired, that's also the fact it took a anti tank missile to completely drain the shields out.and this is the OLD armor imagine what the new one can do?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By slimj87d

@agentxx said:

@SlimJ87D: well in my halo reach book the old armor's shields flickered a hair breath after getting a burst of gun fire came from a mac5 it than started to drain rapidly after the entire squad opened fired, that's also the fact it took a anti tank missile to completely drain the shields out.and this is the OLD armor imagine what the new one can do?

Man that's insane... if it took even the smallest tank round I highly doubt Wolverines slashes would deactivate it immediately.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By agentxx

@SlimJ87D: yah your right it should take at least several dozen if not more, I do know however that the shielding around the head is the weakest for some reason.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By slimj87d

@agentxx: Well I think in gameplay mechanics it's just instant death when you get sniped there. Probably because they want to play that tune "HEAD SHOT"

Well I guess the neck rattling back and forth would snap it. Yeah that's a mystery. Maybe the controls are in the helmet and it disrupts it.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By agentxx

@SlimJ87D: I think the energy shielding system is on his back XD the head just doesn't seem to likely

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#221  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@agentxx: Wolverine should be in the 1-2 ton range.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By agentxx

@god_spawn: than at best it should take him ten-five full out hits to take out his shielding (chief has new armor which has more powerful shielding than the old armor)

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Deranged Midget

@SlimJ87D: The best durability feat that the armour has is surviving a two kilometer high velocity drop from the atmosphere. Besides that in combat, a fully berserk Brute managed to knock out a Spartan cold but only drain the shields by half and that was after the brute took an entire clip from an assault rifle. So it seems the shields can still remain intact whether or not the user of the armour can sustain the blow.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Deranged Midget

@agentxx said:

@SlimJ87D: don't forget to increase that by a factor of 9 thanks to the new armor he has in halo 4

What do you mean by a factor of nine? In what regard?

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By agentxx

@Deranged Midget: his old shielding had around 9 mega joules not 1 and with his new armor it's increased by quite a bit so it should now be in the low double digits.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By slimj87d

@agentxx said:

@Deranged Midget: his old shielding had around 9 mega joules not 1 and with his new armor it's increased by quite a bit so it should now be in the low double digits.

Well when they say how much energy is in the suit, they could mean energy to operate the thing. Not necessarily how much energy is in the shield itself.

Unless if they specifically said the shield contains X amount of energy.

It's very specific how physics works. Easily misinterpreted.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@Deranged Midget: Make what you will of this. But I believe this is a reasonable showing of Chief's armor durability. Taken from The Fall of Reach.

Explosive needles bounced off the Chief’s armor, detonating as they hit the ground. He saw the flash ofa plasma bolt—side stepped—and heard the air crackle where he had stood a split second before.

It was stated that the needles were fired by Grunts, but they were ''unusually'' well-armed and that there were easily a thousand of them.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Deranged Midget

@agentxx: Unless something has drastically changed, John is still in the MJOLNIR Mark VI armour during Halo 4. That might change throughout the progression of the game, but it's been confirmed that the game begins with no changes to the armour.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By agentxx

@SlimJ87D said:

@agentxx said:

Well when they say how much energy is in the suit, they could mean energy to operate the thing. Not necessarily how much energy is in the shield itself.

Unless if they specifically said the shield contains X amount of energy.

It's very specific how physics works. Easily misinterpreted.

I mean it takes about nine mega joules of force to break through from what I've read and heard I honestly have no idea how much energy is required to operate the armor although it's better than covenant shielding.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Frozen: That's not so much a durability feat as it is a speed feat. It's never stated how many hits he took but the shielding was powerful enough to protect from smaller arms fire to an extent.

On the other hand, Sam-034's armour was ripped apart by a charged shot from a plasma pistol and rendered him unsuitable to enter the vacuum of space. So it indeed has it's limits.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@Deranged Midget said:

@Frozen: That's not so much a durability feat as it is a speed feat. It's never stated how many hits he took but the shielding was powerful enough to protect from smaller arms fire to an extent.

On the other hand, Sam-034's armour was ripped apart by a charged shot from a plasma pistol and rendered him unsuitable to enter the vacuum of space. So it indeed has it's limits.

Sorry, I meant the needles part. It was stated to have bounced off his armor, as I said, make what you will of it. Sam-034 died at the age of 14, are you sure his armor wasn't a bit old? IIRC, he chose to stay behind.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Frozen said:

Sorry, I meant the needles part. It was stated to have bounced off his armor, as I said, make what you will of it. Sam-034 died at the age of 14, are you sure his armor wasn't a bit old? IIRC, he chose to stay behind.

The needles had a tendency to bounce of objects so it wasn't uncommon.

Sam died after they first obtained the MJOLNIR Mark IV armour and he sacrificed himself to save John and Kelly. He stayed beyond to set off the charges in the Covenant cruiser.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@Deranged Midget said:

@Frozen said:

The needles had a tendency to bounce of objects so it wasn't uncommon.

Sam died after they first obtained the MJOLNIR Mark IV armour and he sacrificed himself to save John and Kelly. He stayed beyond to set off the charges in the Covenant cruiser.

IIRC, the armor that Chief used in Halo: Combat Evolved was not his Mark IV armor. Remember that Sam hadn't been in his armor that long, and wasn't quite used to it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Deranged Midget:

I'm not entirely sure on the full principle behind this shield is (I've played the first two Halo games but that is it). I know Wolverine's claws have pierced Armor's psionic shield before but his fist couldn't and Armor generally has a wide space that her armor takes up. It isn't really super close to her body. It's been durable to survive a fall from the atmosphere that even caused her to heat up and block things like bullets too.

I'm pretty sure his claws and lasers (has something to do with the visible light IIRC) are the only things to pass through. Take it for what you will if it is comparable to MC's armor cause you are more of a gaming expert than I.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Frozen said:

IIRC, the armor that Chief used in Halo: Combat Evolved was not his Mark IV armor. Remember that Sam hadn't been in his armor that long, and wasn't quite used to it.

Every Spartan was awarded with the MJOLNIR Mark IV armour before their first encounters with the Covenant as every model that came before was severely impractical on the battlefield. Soon after, they were awarded with the MJOLNIR Mark V armour prior to the Invasion of Reach itself. John and the few remaining Spartans left were upgraded to the Mark VI armour around the events of Halo 2 or the Ghosts of Onyx novel.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@Deranged Midget said:

@Frozen said:

Every Spartan was awarded with the MJOLNIR Mark IV armour before their first encounters with the Covenant as every model that came before was severely impractical on the battlefield. Soon after, they were awarded with the MJOLNIR Mark V armour prior to the Invasion of Reach itself. John and the few remaining Spartans left were upgraded to the Mark VI armour around the events of Halo 2 or the Ghosts of Onyx novel.

I see. However, the invasion of Reach was shortly before the events of Combat Evolved. The Mark V armor was used in 2552, he was using that armor at the events of Halo. Chief was at his peak in Halo 3, he was using his Mark VI armor then. Nevertheless, thank you for the clarification.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@Deranged Midget: Wait. Which Reach are you referring to? The book or the game?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Deranged Midget

@god_spawn: I truly don't know how the Mark VI armour would hold up to Logan's claws but here's some info on it. The outer shell is composed of a multi-layer alloy( best available in the 26th century) and is further augmented by a refractive coating capable of taking numerous hits against Covenant energy weapons. On top of that, it has liquid crystal and hydrostatic gel layers that improve the armours durability by a factor of five as well as the user's reaction time.

Personally, I can see the Shields and armour taking a few hits from Logan's claws but any continuous hits or a single lethal blow could slice through the armour with ease.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By frozen  Moderator

I think if Wolverine manages to stay close, it's over.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Deranged Midget: I was bringing up the armor instance wondering if his claws would do the same thing like slide through the armor but block his fists at least until it drains. The top 2 beings Logan's claws have managed to cut through are Thanos and Thor but both had dense enough body tissue that it didn't go all the way through just like part way into Thanos' chest and just enough to draw blood from Thor but not cause any major injuries.

I'm not saying Wolverine wins but I was just curious has to how the armor and shield really operates considering I loved Halo and Halo 2 but never got a 360 to play 3 on my own.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Frozen said:

I see. However, the invasion of Reach was shortly before the events of Combat Evolved. The Mark V armor was used in 2552, he was using that armor at the events of Halo. Chief was at his peak in Halo 3, he was using his Mark VI armor then. Nevertheless, thank you for the clarification.

The Mark V armour was issued to the SPARTAN-II Commando's and members of Noblem team on November 24, 2551. The armour became obsolete and was quickly replaced in October of 2552 around the events of Halo 2 where John and the other remaining SPARTAN-II's obtained the Mark VI.

Wait. Which Reach are you referring to? The book or the game?

The novel.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@Deranged Midget said:

@Frozen said:

The Mark V armour was issued to the SPARTAN-II Commando's and members of Noblem team on November 24, 2551. The armour became obsolete and was quickly replaced in October of 2552 around the events of Halo 2 where John and the other remaining SPARTAN-II's obtained the Mark VI.

Wait. Which Reach are you referring to? The book or the game?

The novel.

I know that. I'm still reading the novel, yet it clearly states that it's 2542, not 2552.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Deranged Midget

@god_spawn: Wolverine's claws are almost guaranteed to shred through the Mark VI outer layers but I'm not exactly sure how fast or how easily. It's hard to gauge the strength and superiority of the 26th century metals in comparison to Adamantium.

Logan could disable the shields by disrupting or destroying the fusion pack the generates and powers the shield and the majority of the suit, but he has no knowledge of that so it's doubtful.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Frozen said:

I know that. I'm still reading the novel, yet it clearly states that it's 2542, not 2552.

You're mistaking the Mark IV for the Mark V armour. The Mark IV armour was issued in 2525 and was in service up until being replaced by the Mark V armour in 2551.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@Deranged Midget said:

@Frozen said:

You're mistaking the Mark IV for the Mark V armour. The Mark IV armour was issued in 2525 and was in service up until being replaced by the Mark V armour in 2551.

Sorry, my bad. But I'm referring to the book, Fall of Reach. I have it right now and it clearly says 2542. Does your version say this?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Frozen said:

I'm referring to the book, Fall of Reach. I have it right now and it clearly says 2542. Does your version say this?

No, my version clearly states: Chapter 13, page 113: 1845 Hours, November 27, 2525/UNSC Damascus Materials Testing Facility, planet Chi Ceti 4.

The armour reminded John of the exoskeletons he had seen during training, but much less bulky, more compact. He stepped closer to one and saw that the suit actually had many layers; the outer layer reflected the overhead lights with a faint green-gold iridescence. It covered the groin, outer thighs, knees, shins, chest, shoulders, and forearms. There was a helmet and an integrated power pack-- much smaller than the standard Marine "Battery sacks." Underneath were intermeshed layers of matte black metal.

- Taken from Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 114.

"Project MJOLNIR," Dr. Halsey said. She snapped her fingers and an exploded holographic schematic of the armour appeared next to her.

- Taken from Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 114.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@Deranged Midget: Go to page 335. What year does it say? Mine clearly states 0647 Hours, August 30, 2542 (Military Calender) / UNSC Pillar of Autumn, Espilon Eridani System's edge.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Frozen said:

@Deranged Midget: Go to page 335. What year does it say? Mine clearly states 0647 Hours, August 30, 2542 (Military Calender) / UNSC Pillar of Autumn, Espilon Eridani System's edge.

Mine says 2552 and it's the epilogue.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@Deranged Midget said:

@Frozen said:

Mine says 2552 and it's the epilogue.

That doesn't make sense. I think I bought the newer version, I'll have to check. But mine doesn't say 2552 as I expected it to say, it clearly says 2542. In fact, the entire novel finishes at 2542.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Pokergeist

@god_spawn: Wolverine cut off Thors arm with a slice during Reign of Thor. Thats cannon.