Master Chief vs Captain America vs Wolverine vs Batman

• 76 results
#51 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"Because MC is the best in his universe. Kind of like how Cap, wolverine and batman are some of the best in there universe. But the advantage MC would have here is that he is stronger, ruthless and cunning and with an AI in side his head to help him win fights. Not to mention the shield he carries.
"
No gear. Wolverine is ruthless and cunning, Batman is all about cunning, and Captain America knows exactly how to size someone up and decide the best route to take them down. MC's strength is not much of a factor here because it is not that much better than the others. "
So you're saying MC' who can flip warthogs like nothing....are not that great compared to others?
#52 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sure his armor grants him some additional strength.... something he does not have in this fight. Captain America has shown great feats of strength as well. You said MC can lift 1000lbs. Do you really think that is a lot in the super hero world? Wolverine is stated to be able to lift 800lbs, I have seen him do things that indicate he can do more. Batman is probably as strong as you can get without having super soldier serum or being a mutant. I am saying that there is no way MC is plowing anyone here. There is too much evidence to the contrary. Also Wolverine now has the skill to see a person's "weak spot" with his most recent training in Manifest Destiny. He basically is taught things that you see Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow do on a regular basis. 

#53 Posted by hammerhand231 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

MC is indeed as strong as youall have been saying, and I'm usually ALL for him ALL the time, but I've seen nothing to say that Wolverine's or CA's strength is any less than his, in fact the process that made CA what he is sounds like almost exactly the same as the one that enhanced MC, and Wolverine has freaking metal actually laced to his bones skeleton-wide, this alone enhances his strength greatly. I'm sorry to say, as much as I love MC, Wolverine's bones cannot be broken, nor is any serious injury a threat to him. After a long and very bloody battle, Wolverine would win.

Lol sorry Bruce, I don't think a mere mortal would last long against these three in a straight up H2H fight

#54 Posted by Light (9062 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief is actually the fastest one here and I'd even go out on a limb and say tactically superior. He wouldn't just jump into the fray of things. Nor would bats. So really the way I see it the first one to be taken out is wolverine who will try and takeout anything he sees with his brawling style of fighting. And the chief will eventually learn that he cant break Wolvie's bones either through an attempt or through wolverine's boastfulness. But what he can do, is snap wolverines neck which chief could easily do in a matter of seconds.

#55 Posted by The_Scourge (5345 posts) - - Show Bio
Master Chief or Wolverine
#56 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine does not brawl against good fighters. 

#57 Posted by Light (9062 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd only know Cap's ability at the start of the fight

#58 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

That is true. But that would make him want to use his head right from the get go. Just seeing Cap he knows he cannot thug it. Plus he has had recent mystical training as I have previously stated. Not knowing who the others is does not count for much.

#59 Posted by hammerhand231 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Adamantium is indestructible, Wolverine's spine is laced with adamantium, How exactly is anybody going to break it?

#60 Edited by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
hammerhand231 said:
"Adamantium is indestructible, Wolverine's spine is laced with adamantium, How exactly is anybody going to break it? "
His spinal cord is not covered in adamantium. He can still be twisted until that breaks. Otherwise he could not move.

EDIT: Just the vertebrae are covered.
#61 Posted by Light (9062 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"That is true. But that would make him want to use his head right from the get go. Just seeing Cap he knows he cannot thug it. Plus he has had recent mystical training as I have previously stated. Not knowing who the others is does not count for much."
I'd say it counts for a lot, seeing as how he wouldn't know the others power-levels either. And as i said chief is the most physically capable because of his augmentations. Not saying chief wins no effort but he will ultimately come out on top
#62 Edited by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"erik said:
"That is true. But that would make him want to use his head right from the get go. Just seeing Cap he knows he cannot thug it. Plus he has had recent mystical training as I have previously stated. Not knowing who the others is does not count for much."
I'd say it counts for a lot, seeing as how he wouldn't know the others power-levels either. And as i said chief is the most physically capable because of his augmentations. Not saying chief wins no effort but he will ultimately come out on top
"
As I have already stated, Wolverine's mystic training he received in Manifest Destiny would make up for that. He does not need to know the full extent of their powers if he knows exactly what needs to be done to finish them.
#63 Posted by hammerhand231 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, normal human cartilage and other connective tissue would never support the greatly added mass of all that adamantium, therefore the tissue itself must have been augmented or his healing factor has so changed it. In either case in order for his body to hold together that tissue would have to be almost as strong as the bones themselves. MC might break his spine in a H2H fight, maybe if Wolverine was already unconscious and MC actually jumped on his neck from about 30 feet up, somehow i don't see that happening

#64 Posted by Light (9062 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Light said:
"erik said:
"
As I have already stated, Wolverine's mystic training he received in Manifest Destiny would make up for that. He does not need to know the full extent of their powers if he knows exactly what needs to be done to finish them."
And what might that be? What would be the weak spots in these three individuals? There mortality? I don't think his mystical ability can compensate for the disadvantage he's at in this battle.
#65 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"erik said:
"Light said:
"erik said:
"
As I have already stated, Wolverine's mystic training he received in Manifest Destiny would make up for that. He does not need to know the full extent of their powers if he knows exactly what needs to be done to finish them."
And what might that be? What would be the weak spots in these three individuals? There mortality? I don't think his mystical ability can compensate for the disadvantage he's at in this battle.
"
You are asking me?! I do not even know why you would do that as I do not have this newly trained mystical ability. What is Wolverine's disadvantage exactly? Nothing. He knows just as much as MC and Batman know about him. The very presence of Captain America would make him fight with his head as would the fact that he cannot use his claws. In fact, I would say that MC has a decidedly distinct disadvantage because he does not know that his attacks will be worthless against a man who will not be seriously injured by them. He does not know Wolverine's pain threshold nor any of the others. Wolverine will heal from any injury that MC would manage to squeeze off anyway. Batman knows nearly as much as Wolverine when it comes to nerve attacks, which will work on MC just as much as the next guy. Captain America is no fool at all in combat either. The three comic characters have dealt with speedsters and villains with strength before and always managed to come out on top. And this is against guys that far outclass MC in their speciality. Hulk, Quicksilver, Superman, Grundy, blah blah blah. The list goes on. Those are the ones that have strength and speed to the extreme. One would think that if the aforementioned could not defeat any of these three, then surely MC has no clear advantage over the others here. If it came right down to it and they knew that MC was too much for any one of them, it would not be out of character for any of them to team up against MC at least until they got him out of the way. I get it, gamers have a disproportionate idea of their respective hero. Anyway, the odds are that MC had much more trouble in the books than he does in the game, which is designed to be easy enough to enjoy for the gamers.
#66 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap or Wolvie MC comes in last

#67 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
hammerhand231 said:
"I don't know, normal human cartilage and other connective tissue would never support the greatly added mass of all that adamantium, therefore the tissue itself must have been augmented or his healing factor has so changed it. In either case in order for his body to hold together that tissue would have to be almost as strong as the bones themselves. MC might break his spine in a H2H fight, maybe if Wolverine was already unconscious and MC actually jumped on his neck from about 30 feet up, somehow i don't see that happening"
It is only an extra 100lbs spread over his entire body. That is not even doubling his weight in any one of his body parts. I do not think it would be that stressful to his body. Plus his healing factor would help against any weight damage that might occur. Also, Wolverine's bones are more dense than a normal humans anyway. This was shown many times during his bone claw days. Punching and clawing a car door off among other things.
#68 Posted by Lunacyde (28306 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to say that this is pretty complicated because I think Cap could take Wolverine, but would probably lose to MC, whereas I can see Wolverine beating Master Chief. In this situation I have to say I think Batman is the first to go down. In the end I just have to go with Wolverine, although really there are a bunch of different ways this could go down depending on who attacks who first and such.

#69 Posted by hammerhand231 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

if this is a truly a H2H fight where everyone only brings the same tools he takes into the shower, so to speak (let it be noted that if it was MC with just his suit against the rest of them naked in a h2h fight, MC would tie them all into pretzels then roast them up with some mustard and beer). But if they are all in just their skin then Wolverine wins after a long bloody fight. it can't be any other way because all the others have things helping them kick ass, all of wolverine's tools are inside his skin, he would outlast all the others

#70 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine will come on top for this fight

#71 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio

With no equipment present, I see Wolverine as the last man standing.

#72 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

No gear? Captain America or Batman

#73 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"No gear? Captain America or Batman"
With Wolverines adamamtium skeleton, claws and healing factor?
#74 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Nighthunter said:
"No gear? Captain America or Batman"
With Wolverines adamamtium skeleton, claws and healing factor?
"
Actually the person who made this said no claws for wolverine. But he still has his metal bones and healing factor, superhuman reaction and senses. And his near superhuman strength.
#75 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Actually the person who made this said no claws for wolverine. But he still has his metal bones and healing factor, superhuman reaction and senses. And his near superhuman strength."
Well even so, i can't see how the others will hurt Wolverine. Perhaps with pressure point attacks but it's nothing Wolverine can't do either. He's still more resistant than the other fighters.
#76 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Nobody said:
"Actually the person who made this said no claws for wolverine. But he still has his metal bones and healing factor, superhuman reaction and senses. And his near superhuman strength."
Well even so, i can't see how the others will hurt Wolverine. Perhaps with pressure point attacks but it's nothing Wolverine can't do either. He's still more resistant than the other fighters.
"
Same here, just wanted to point out claws weren't allowed.