Master Chief vs Captain America vs Wolverine vs Batman

  • 76 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for swaggab0y
SwaggaB0y

5446

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SwaggaB0y

can anyone tell me why does it keep doing this?

Avatar image for swaggab0y
SwaggaB0y

5446

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SwaggaB0y

wh wins this battle?

Avatar image for colossus666
Colossus666

303

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Colossus666

Batman, the Cap, and wolverine, will kill master chief then go have a beer.

Avatar image for swaggab0y
SwaggaB0y

5446

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SwaggaB0y

they might if it was all of them vs him

Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By oldmagic

^is quite funny. Batman goes down first. then Cap because he seemed to be the toughest. Then Wolverine is going to fall unconscious from the sheer pain he's going to get.

Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84303

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Wolverine ftw

Avatar image for the_martian
The_Martian

37399

Forum Posts

15361

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Master Chief depending on equipment.

Avatar image for colossus666
Colossus666

303

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Colossus666
Nobody said:
"Master Chief depending on equipment.
"
I don't give a sh!t what kind of equipment he has lol, cap and wolverine could beat him.  Also batman if he had prep time.
Avatar image for swaggab0y
SwaggaB0y

5446

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By SwaggaB0y

its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield.

Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By oldmagic

MC Nobody said:

"Master Chief depending on equipment.
"
He doesn't need any equipment.
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84303

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I dont know much about Master Chief I must admit. But I have played Halo 2 a few times. Seems like he's just a dude with some sick equipment. But nothing Wolverine couldnt handle.

Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"MC Nobody said:
"Master Chief depending on equipment.
"
He doesn't need any equipment.
"
Explain yourself please.
Avatar image for swaggab0y
SwaggaB0y

5446

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By SwaggaB0y
Colossus666 said:
"Nobody said:
"Master Chief depending on equipment.
"
I don't give a sh!t what kind of equipment he has lol, cap and wolverine could beat him.  Also batman if he had prep time.
"
lol right
Avatar image for the_martian
The_Martian

37399

Forum Posts

15361

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By The_Martian
SwaggaB0y said:
"its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield."
No gear?....Wolverine probably. He is the fastest and strongest and has a healing factor.
Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By oldmagic

Arite, i'll tell as much as i can from the book. Hold up

Avatar image for the_martian
The_Martian

37399

Forum Posts

15361

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By The_Martian
Gambler said:
"I dont know much about Master Chief I must admit. But I have played Halo 2 a few times. Seems like he's just a dude with some sick equipment. But nothing Wolverine couldnt handle.
"
He's supposed to have enhanced reaction time and stuff. And some of his gear is really powerful stuff. But since its no gear I don't think he can take it.
Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By oldmagic

MC can lift 1000 pounds.Gambler said:

"I dont know much about Master Chief I must admit. But I have played Halo 2 a few times. Seems like he's just a dude with some sick equipment. But nothing Wolverine couldnt handle.
"
In the game, MC had to be depowered so the game could be playable. In the books, MC is twice as strong.
Avatar image for the_martian
The_Martian

37399

Forum Posts

15361

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"MC can lift 1000 pounds.Gambler said:
"I dont know much about Master Chief I must admit. But I have played Halo 2 a few times. Seems like he's just a dude with some sick equipment. But nothing Wolverine couldnt handle.
"
In the game, MC had to be depowered so the game could be playable. In the books, MC is twice as strong.
"
The book is based off the game...
Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By oldmagic
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"MC can lift 1000 pounds.Gambler said:
"I dont know much about Master Chief I must admit. But I have played Halo 2 a few times. Seems like he's just a dude with some sick equipment. But nothing Wolverine couldnt handle.
"
In the game, MC had to be depowered so the game could be playable. In the books, MC is twice as strong.
"
The book is based off the game...
"
Yes i know, but in the books, the character is much stronger. oh and btw, the books came out before the 2 and 3rd game.
Avatar image for colossus666
Colossus666

303

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By Colossus666
SwaggaB0y said:
"Colossus666 said:
"Nobody said:
"Master Chief depending on equipment.
"
I don't give a sh!t what kind of equipment he has lol, cap and wolverine could beat him.  Also batman if he had prep time.
"
lol right
"
yea lol right, and u didn't mention H2H in your original post
Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Erik

Yes but the other three have dealt with stronger opponents before with no equipment. Wolverine alone has done more than what information I was able to google on Master Chief (I have not read the books).

Avatar image for the_martian
The_Martian

37399

Forum Posts

15361

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"MC can lift 1000 pounds.Gambler said:
"I dont know much about Master Chief I must admit. But I have played Halo 2 a few times. Seems like he's just a dude with some sick equipment. But nothing Wolverine couldnt handle.
"
In the game, MC had to be depowered so the game could be playable. In the books, MC is twice as strong.
"
The book is based off the game...
"
Yes i know, but in the books, the character is much stronger. oh and btw, the books came out before the 2 and 3rd game.
"
Some of them did probably, but not all. But you said they depowered him for the game. That is incorrect, they would have upgraded him for the books.
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
geraldthesloth

32690

Forum Posts

244

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By geraldthesloth

cap

Avatar image for colossus666
Colossus666

303

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Colossus666
SwaggaB0y said:
"its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield."
and wtf is the point of putting wolverine in the fight if he does not have his claws??
Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"MC Nobody said:
"Master Chief depending on equipment.
"
He doesn't need any equipment.
"
Explain yourself please."
MC is faster, stronger, has incredible experiance fighting in wars, incredible accuracy, agility, reflexes, has 20 milliseconds reaction speed, able to run ½ kilometer in 17 seconds with a torn Achilles tendon,
Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By Erik
Colossus666 said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield."
and wtf is the point of putting wolverine in the fight if he does not have his claws??
"
Wolverine has been shown to be better without his claws in most cases. He thinks more.
Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By oldmagic
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"MC Nobody said:
"Master Chief depending on equipment.
"
He doesn't need any equipment.
"
Explain yourself please."
MC is faster, stronger, has incredible experiance fighting in wars, incredible accuracy, agility, reflexes, has 20 milliseconds reaction speed, able to run ½ kilometer in 17 seconds with a torn Achilles tendon,
"
oh and he can lift 1000 pounds. MC is like an amped up version of Cap
Avatar image for the_martian
The_Martian

37399

Forum Posts

15361

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By The_Martian
Colossus666 said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield."
and wtf is the point of putting wolverine in the fight if he does not have his claws??
"
Wolverine is probably the strongest one here. He has more experience than the others. He is a master of almost every form of combat. He has his bones laced with metal(so his punches are going to hurt) and he has a healing factor which could heal faster than the rest of them could cause damage without their gear. He wins this.
Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By Erik
Nobody said:
"Colossus666 said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield."
and wtf is the point of putting wolverine in the fight if he does not have his claws??
"
Wolverine is probably the strongest one hear. He has more experience than the others. He is a master of almost every form of combat. He has his bones laced with metal(so his punches are going to hurt) and he has a healing factor which could heal faster than the rest of them could cause damage without their gear. He wins this.
"
Yes. Also hitting him is supposed to hurt as well.
Avatar image for vance_astro
vance_astro

90093

Forum Posts

51511

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Master Chief & Captain America.

Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31  Edited By oldmagic
Nobody said:
"Colossus666 said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield."
and wtf is the point of putting wolverine in the fight if he does not have his claws??
"
Wolverine is probably the strongest one here. He has more experience than the others. He is a master of almost every form of combat. He has his bones laced with metal(so his punches are going to hurt) and he has a healing factor which could heal faster than the rest of them could cause damage without their gear. He wins this.
"
MC is also laced with argumented bones. And with his armor, he is physically stronger. Like i said, he can lift 1000 pounds. ANd experiance don't count much here since Cap could beat Wolverine.
Avatar image for colossus666
Colossus666

303

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By Colossus666
Nobody said:
"Colossus666 said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield."
and wtf is the point of putting wolverine in the fight if he does not have his claws??
"
Wolverine is probably the strongest one here. He has more experience than the others. He is a master of almost every form of combat. He has his bones laced with metal(so his punches are going to hurt) and he has a healing factor which could heal faster than the rest of them could cause damage without their gear. He wins this.
"
ok well after that im going with Wolverine, kind forgot about his metal laced bones...sorry lol
Avatar image for the_martian
The_Martian

37399

Forum Posts

15361

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"Colossus666 said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield."
and wtf is the point of putting wolverine in the fight if he does not have his claws??
"
Wolverine is probably the strongest one here. He has more experience than the others. He is a master of almost every form of combat. He has his bones laced with metal(so his punches are going to hurt) and he has a healing factor which could heal faster than the rest of them could cause damage without their gear. He wins this.
"
MC is also laced with argumented bones. And with his armor, he is physically stronger. Like i said, he can lift 1000 pounds. ANd experiance don't count much here since Cap could beat Wolverine.
"
I don't think Cap could. Especially without his shield. Does MC gets his armor? He said no gear, so I'm not sure. But even with his armor, MC couldn't do much to wolverine, and eventually Wolverine would snap his neck or something.
Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#34  Edited By Erik

No gear no armor. It seems to be a four on four naked fight. 

Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By oldmagic
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"Colossus666 said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield."
and wtf is the point of putting wolverine in the fight if he does not have his claws??
"
Wolverine is probably the strongest one here. He has more experience than the others. He is a master of almost every form of combat. He has his bones laced with metal(so his punches are going to hurt) and he has a healing factor which could heal faster than the rest of them could cause damage without their gear. He wins this.
"
MC is also laced with argumented bones. And with his armor, he is physically stronger. Like i said, he can lift 1000 pounds. ANd experiance don't count much here since Cap could beat Wolverine.
"
I don't think Cap could. Especially without his shield. Does MC gets his armor? He said no gear, so I'm not sure. But even with his armor, MC couldn't do much to wolverine, and eventually Wolverine would snap his neck or something.
"
Dude, a 14 year old kid (master Chief) accidently killed 3 OSD marines (highly trained fighters) at that young age. At around that age, he killed a 9 foot Elite. And Elites are something NOT to be messed with. WIth or without gear, MC would beat Wolverine quite easily by making him fall unconcious. Cortona knows that for a regenerator, even pain is something they can't tolarate. MC would slowly crush Wolverine's fist and his own blades would cut the tendons, causing intense pain. MC is far stronger then Wolverine.
Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"Colossus666 said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield."
and wtf is the point of putting wolverine in the fight if he does not have his claws??
"
Wolverine is probably the strongest one here. He has more experience than the others. He is a master of almost every form of combat. He has his bones laced with metal(so his punches are going to hurt) and he has a healing factor which could heal faster than the rest of them could cause damage without their gear. He wins this.
"
MC is also laced with argumented bones. And with his armor, he is physically stronger. Like i said, he can lift 1000 pounds. ANd experiance don't count much here since Cap could beat Wolverine.
"
I don't think Cap could. Especially without his shield. Does MC gets his armor? He said no gear, so I'm not sure. But even with his armor, MC couldn't do much to wolverine, and eventually Wolverine would snap his neck or something.
"
Dude, a 14 year old kid (master Chief) accidently killed 3 OSD marines (highly trained fighters) at that young age. At around that age, he killed a 9 foot Elite. And Elites are something NOT to be messed with. WIth or without gear, MC would beat Wolverine quite easily by making him fall unconcious. Cortona knows that for a regenerator, even pain is something they can't tolarate. MC would slowly crush Wolverine's fist and his own blades would cut the tendons, causing intense pain. MC is far stronger then Wolverine.
"
He cannot crush Wolverine's fist. Nothing would break. He also cannot make Wolverine cut his tendons unless he is squeezing Wolverine's wrists while he is sheathing or unsheathing the claws, which he cannot do in this battle. Wolverine is no stranger to pain. If pain is MC's way of winning this then he has already lost. Strength means almost nothing to these three. 
Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"Colossus666 said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"its a H2H fight only no smoke no claws no shield."
and wtf is the point of putting wolverine in the fight if he does not have his claws??
"
Wolverine is probably the strongest one here. He has more experience than the others. He is a master of almost every form of combat. He has his bones laced with metal(so his punches are going to hurt) and he has a healing factor which could heal faster than the rest of them could cause damage without their gear. He wins this.
"
MC is also laced with argumented bones. And with his armor, he is physically stronger. Like i said, he can lift 1000 pounds. ANd experiance don't count much here since Cap could beat Wolverine.
"
I don't think Cap could. Especially without his shield. Does MC gets his armor? He said no gear, so I'm not sure. But even with his armor, MC couldn't do much to wolverine, and eventually Wolverine would snap his neck or something.
"
Dude, a 14 year old kid (master Chief) accidently killed 3 OSD marines (highly trained fighters) at that young age. At around that age, he killed a 9 foot Elite. And Elites are something NOT to be messed with. WIth or without gear, MC would beat Wolverine quite easily by making him fall unconcious. Cortona knows that for a regenerator, even pain is something they can't tolarate. MC would slowly crush Wolverine's fist and his own blades would cut the tendons, causing intense pain. MC is far stronger then Wolverine.
"
He cannot crush Wolverine's fist. Nothing would break. He also cannot make Wolverine cut his tendons unless he is squeezing Wolverine's wrists while he is sheathing or unsheathing the claws, which he cannot do in this battle. Wolverine is no stranger to pain. If pain is MC's way of winning this then he has already lost. Strength means almost nothing to these three. 
"
I didn't mean actually crush his fist. Also, that was how Wolverine got knocked out unconcious by Sentry. So why can't MC do the same? And by winning, yes, MC would do anything in order to win. It doesn't have to be fair.
Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By oldmagic

oh and btw, Adolescent age without MJOLNIR: 14 years old
Page 67 – John kills or maims 4 ODST’s in pure hand-to-hand combat. He broke the ribs of the first combatant, broke the wrist of the second, broke the pelvis of the third, and hit the fourth so hard with a metal bar that he was propelled up and over the ropes.

Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#39  Edited By Erik

That is a little different. Sentry is tiers above Wolverine. As in on Hulk's level of strength depending on the writer. MC is nowhere near that. Wolverine has blown himself up and was still in fighting shape. The man was literally half himself and was still as dangerous as they come.

Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#40  Edited By Erik

And if knocking Wolverine out is MC's best option let me say this, WWH punched Wolverine five or six times directly in the head before Wolverine passed out.

Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"That is a little different. Sentry is tiers above Wolverine. As in on Hulk's level of strength depending on the writer. MC is nowhere near that. Wolverine has blown himself up and was still in fighting shape. The man was literally half himself and was still as dangerous as they come."
what's you're point? That MC has to fight fare against someone who can regenerate from a skeleton? Also, MC is a level above Wolverine. And there is no such thing as fare in a fight. Especially since this is a 3 on 1.
Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"And if knocking Wolverine out is MC's best option let me say this, WWH punched Wolverine five or six times directly in the head before Wolverine passed out."
so? Wolverine still got his ass handed to him by Sentry through pain, knocking him out. It still counts.
Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#43  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"That is a little different. Sentry is tiers above Wolverine. As in on Hulk's level of strength depending on the writer. MC is nowhere near that. Wolverine has blown himself up and was still in fighting shape. The man was literally half himself and was still as dangerous as they come."
what's you're point? That MC has to fight fare against someone who can regenerate from a skeleton? Also, MC is a level above Wolverine. And there is no such thing as fare in a fight. Especially since this is a 3 on 1.
"
My point is that Wolverine is not going down with some minor pain to the body. Some serious damage would have to be inflicted before he went down. Something I do not see MC being allowed to do. And the fight is not three against one, it is four against four. 
Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"And if knocking Wolverine out is MC's best option let me say this, WWH punched Wolverine five or six times directly in the head before Wolverine passed out."
so? Wolverine still got his ass handed to him by Sentry through pain, knocking him out. It still counts.
"
You are missing my point entirely. MC cannot hit Wolverine that hard.
Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By oldmagic

wait wait....how is MC not allowed to do that? Nick Fury beat Wolderine within seconds. See my point?

Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#46  Edited By Erik

We both know that is absurd. Nick Fury has stated many times before that Wolverine would kill him. He is the perfect killing machine against an old man who in recent comics, has started to show some serious aging. 

Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"We both know that is absurd. Nick Fury has stated many times before that Wolverine would kill him. He is the perfect killing machine against an old man who in recent comics, has started to show some serious aging. "
Before, in his prime, Nick Fury has easily stopped a juggernaut like Wolverine. Easily. So why can't MC, who is everything Cap america is but better, stop someone like Wolverine?
Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#48  Edited By Erik

I am not saying it is impossible, I am saying that with all four of them brawling, there is no way MC is going to devote enough time to do any kind of serious damage to Wolverine before someone else is cracking his head open. Let us say that somehow it gets down to Wolverine and MC alone. Who do you think is going to be in better shape? How about the guy that can heal blunt force injuries almost instantly? Captain America and Wolverine are among the best in their universe. Batman is as well. Why do you think that MC would plow them?

Avatar image for oldmagic
oldmagic

5265

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49  Edited By oldmagic

Because MC is the best in his universe. Kind of like how Cap, wolverine and batman are some of the best in there universe. But the advantage MC would have here is that he is stronger, ruthless and cunning and with an AI in side his head to help him win fights. Not to mention the shield he carries.

Avatar image for erik
Erik

32502

Forum Posts

284

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"Because MC is the best in his universe. Kind of like how Cap, wolverine and batman are some of the best in there universe. But the advantage MC would have here is that he is stronger, ruthless and cunning and with an AI in side his head to help him win fights. Not to mention the shield he carries.
"
No gear. Wolverine is ruthless and cunning, Batman is all about cunning, and Captain America knows exactly how to size someone up and decide the best route to take them down. MC's strength is not much of a factor here because it is not that much better than the others.