• In character

Round 2:

• Win by death or knockout
  • Start 150 feet away
  • Standard weaponry and gear
  • Pre Flashpoint/N52 Jason
  • In character

Round 3/Bonus Round

• Pre-Flashpoint/N52 Jason replaces MC in the events of Halo 1-3 and has his standard gear. Does he make it?

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chief Stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Titan you know Jason one shots.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

wait..what???? Chief

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief stomps

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SirNeko

Going with Jason rather easily on round 1 until somebody proves me otherwise because I haven't seen much info on Chief H2H with no armor except him being peak human which Jason is as well.

Chief stomps round 2.

Never played Halo so dunno about R3.

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AgentSandman

Chief round 1. As a kid, he fought and killed multiple ODST troops, add in enhanced reflexes, durability, experience, he drops Jason.

Chief wrecks round 2.

Jason won't make it through. The farthest he could possibly make it, is to whenever Cortana is needed for survival.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Chief stomps round one and two but for round three, i doubt Red Hood could take down any Elites let alone Hunters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Going with Jason rather easily on round 1 until somebody proves me otherwise because I haven't seen much info on Chief H2H with no armor except him being peak human which Jason is as well.

OP doesn't exactly say he has no armor. But.....

Master Chief is far from peak human. He blitzed and killed or severely injured four ODST Marines (the elite of the elite) in one or two hits, when he was 14 and just getting used to his enhancements because he had only just got them and essentially just got out of hospital. This is therefore a massively pre-prime feat especially if you factor in experience as well as physical ability

At least then you could confuse him for a normal human when he did this, albeit a ripped one given as they compared him to the physical ability of an olympic athlete before he was enhanced. He was an absolute giant in his physical prime standing at 6"10 without armour and weighs 290 pounds

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Amendment50

Chief.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

Chief wrecks Todd.

No Caption Provided

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chief all rounds

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief...ridiculously.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Chief outstats Jason in r1, so I'll go with him
  • I hoenstly expect Chief to have blitzing potential here, so he wins again
  • Doubt it. He can't tank the fall from orbit at the beginning of Halo 3
pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief stomps

Chief stomps

Jason dies on the first level

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief all rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief takes both rounds and sadly I don't think Jason can repeat Chiefs feats from Halo 1-3

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SirNeko

@decaf_wizard said:
@sirneko said:

Master Chief is far from peak human. He blitzed and killed or severely injured four ODST Marines (the elite of the elite) in one or two hits, when he was 14 and just getting used to his enhancements because he had only just got them and essentially just got out of hospital. This is therefore a massively pre-prime feat especially if you factor in experience as well as physical ability

At least then you could confuse him for a normal human when he did this, albeit a ripped one given as they compared him to the physical ability of an olympic athlete before he was enhanced. He was an absolute giant in his physical prime standing at 6"10 without armour and weighs 290 pounds

Considering it's H2H only and second round says standard gear, I thought it implied without armor. With armor Chief stomps R1.

Without armor what you just said isn't anything impressive in DC, that being said I have no idea how fast Marines are.

Jason blitzed a room full of police and has blitzed people faster than they can draw a gun from at least 20 meters, trained people. Jason has beat people who can casually lift more than 500 pounds.

I think this would be more fair if Jason gets venom for both rounds.

Exmaster3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master chief massive stomp in all rounds

MrAbductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By MrAbductor

Master Chief all rounds

lol just imagine Jason going headfirst into spaceships in that Halo 2 bomb jump scene.Halo 3 intro crash scene will kill him to and the Halo 1 level 2 crash scene.

FearSinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@sirneko said:

Considering it's H2H only and second round says standard gear, I thought it implied without armor. With armor Chief stomps R1.

Without armor what you just said isn't anything impressive in DC, that being said I have no idea how fast Marines are.

Jason blitzed a room full of police and has blitzed people faster than they can draw a gun from at least 20 meters, trained people. Jason has beat people who can casually lift more than 500 pounds.

Well I mean those feats are VASTLY pre prime and Chief blitzed and killed them without even trying to. They were basically killed with no effort.

A little while after that he was ripping machine guns off mechanical exoskeletons with his bare hands and dodging machine gun fire almost point blank. It was flat out stated their reaction time even without being enhanced with Mjolnir was impossible to track but thought to be 20 milliseconds, and significantly faster in combat situations

Spartan II's (still in their early teens, can't quite remember the age) can lift about 900 pounds based on statements made about their physical capabilities without their armour off. So they fit quite nicely into that "casual 500 pounds" category.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief in a stump all rounds. chief can tank Reentry with armor, one shot peak humans right after enhancements at the age of 14, and that was without the armor that boosts his striking a lot.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief dominates both rounds

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Stormdriven

John stomps

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SirNeko

@decaf_wizard said:
@sirneko said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@sirneko said:

Well I mean those feats are VASTLY pre prime and Chief blitzed and killed them without even trying to. They were basically killed with no effort.

A little while after that he was ripping machine guns off mechanical exoskeletons with his bare hands and dodging machine gun fire almost point blank. It was flat out stated their reaction time even without being enhanced with Mjolnir was impossible to track but thought to be 20 milliseconds, and significantly faster in combat situations

Spartan II's (still in their early teens, can't quite remember the age) can lift about 900 pounds based on statements made about their physical capabilities without their armour off. So they fit quite nicely into that "casual 500 pounds" category.

Again blitzing characters is not a feat unless you tell me the stats of the characters they blitzed. Jason also blitzed a full room of trained police officers with no effort. He has blitzed a vast amount of people multiple times.

Dodging machine gun fire is child play to Batfamily characters and what is the strength calculation on ripping machine funs off exos? Jason held up a roof of a building that was collapsing, easily threw Bane with his feet, broke through a Submarine steel wall, kicked a door off an airplane and knocked down Lobo with a surprise hit.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#31  Edited By bowlt_swagg_320

Chief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@sirneko said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@sirneko said:

Again blitzing characters is not a feat unless you tell me the stats of the characters they blitzed. Jason also blitzed a full room of trained police officers with no effort. He has blitzed a vast amount of people multiple times.

Dodging machine gun fire is child play to Batfamily characters and what is the strength calculation on ripping machine funs off exos? Jason held up a roof of a building that was collapsing, easily threw Bane with his feet, broke through a Submarine steel wall, kicked a door off an airplane and knocked down Lobo with a surprise hit.

The stats of them would be peak Human. Basically nothing superhuman but the upper level of what a Human is capable of. They are the elite of the elite soldiers that would make Navy Seals look like kindergarteners in skill and can even beat Brutes in a fight

Last time I checked the Batfamily can't dodge bullets after they are fired at point blank range. Here is exactly what is said, and it is clear John didn't aim dodge the weapon. It shot, he sidestepped and then he tore the gun off the exoskeleton

The last guard on the bunker turned to fire at John. Halsey gripped the edge of her chair. "He's at point blank range! Even stun rounds can kill at that distance!" As the guard's gun fired, John sidestepped. The stun rounds slashed through the air, a clean miss. John grabbed the weapon's armature-twisted-and with a screech of stressed metal, wrenched it free of the exoskeleton.

Halo: Fall of Reach

The exoskeleton is a Mjolnir Prototype which is made out of titanium alloy. Chief is strong enough to bend titanium alloy with his bare hands. Titanium alloy is much tougher than titanium itself and this video showcases exactly how strong titanium by itself is

Loading Video...

knocked down Lobo with a surprise hit.

From what I understand New-52 Lobo is a pushover, and if this is Pre-52 Lobo or Rebirth Lobo then that is massive PIS

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im on the fence here

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If MC doesn't have his armor round 1 then J has a chance, MC wins confidently round 2.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3/Bonus Round

• Pre-Flashpoint/N52 Jason replaces MC in the events of Halo 1-3 and has his standard gear. Does he make it?

I'm not sure he makes it off the pillar of autumn