Master Chief, Doomguy, and Space Marine vs Game Gauntlet.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Doomguy

Doom Guy : Chain Saw, Pistol, BFG, Chain Gun, Beserker Stims

No Caption Provided

Master Chief : Dual SMGs and Energy Sword

No Caption Provided

Space Marine Titus : Chain Sword, Bolt Pistol, and Iron Halo

vs

R1: 30 Elites

R2: 2 Cyber Daemons and 2 Cyber Spiders

R3: 5 Tyrants and 5 Nemesis

R4: Metal Gear Solid 4!!!

R5: Alex Mercer

The Team gets 1 hour of downtime before the next match. Thats it. They also have refills on Ammo.

Death or KO!

Battle in Tampa Bay Florida every round.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Round 1 : Master Chief could, alone, clear Round 1, although it wouldn't exactly be a walk in the park.

Round 2 : Pretty sure Doomguy also solo's.

Round 3 : I don't know too much about Resident Evil, but I'm confident they clear.

Round 4 : Probably stops here, but I'm not entirely sure, since I don't know too much about Captain Titus.

Round 5 : Same as Round 4.

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Mekboy

Captain Titus alone clears the first 4 rounds easily. Not sure bout round 5.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@Mekboy: I wouldnt down Round 4. You have heavy Firepower in the 4 Furies and Raiden as well. Add in Vamp and Snake along with the reast of the Compentent soilders in that pick would be hard for the 3 for sure. Not to mention all the Stinger Missils and Explosives on the MGS team.

Avatar image for eightworldwarriors
Eightworldwarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go through round 1-4 easily

Titus and Chief will steamroll the elites

Doomguy will wreck Spiders and Daemons

Any of them would solo the Tyrants, These are the same Tyrants get beaten by humans.

Chief and Titus destroy MGS. Almost everyone of them can be one shotted. Even Raiden and Vamp don't have the physical stats to compete with Chief and Titus not to mention they're too damn durable.. Otacon, Naomi, The Rat Pack, Drebin, Cambell, and Big Mama aren't going to help in a direct fight. The only one's that may be someone of a challenge are the BB Corps. Screaming Mantis will be worthless since none of team 1 have nanomachines. Only Crying Wolf and Raging Raven may require effort, they would only have to get in close to Wolf to kill her, and Raging Raven would need to be grounded which the Doomguy could do with the chain gun.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: They'd steamroll the first 4 rounds but they'd stop at 5 because they have no way of putting Mercer down. Dude is a monster

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Rumble Man

Titus vs raiden actually will be a dun fight

but raiden one shots chief in melee

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chaos-soul

does this metal gear solid include all the the series. beacuse the sorrow solos. sniper wolf and the end would be big factors as well. and metal gears fire nukes and photon rays

Eightworldwarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man said:

Raiden couldn't even one shot Vamp. Dude was a joke. His sword would literally shatter on Chief's armor, then Chief would probably punch his head off his shoulders

@chaos-soul said:

does this metal gear solid include all the the series. beacuse the sorrow solos. sniper wolf and the end would be big factors as well. and metal gears fire nukes and photon rays

Probably just the characters in the pic, ,would make it pointless otherwise.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rumble Man

@Eightworldwarriors: Same could happen to MC, he has shown more lifting than flipping a warthog

Eightworldwarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man said:

@Eightworldwarriors: Same could happen to MC, he has shown more lifting than flipping a warthog

Same didn't happen to Vamp. Chief's armor is more durable. Chief himself is more skilled, much faster, much more intelligent. The only thing Raiden has going for him is strength and considering how much trouble Vamp [who has no superhuman strength] gave him he's going to die horribly against Chief.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rumble Man

@Eightworldwarriors:

disagree

vamp has superior agility (not speed to both of them)

does master chief have a bullet dodge feat?

he can also immobilize chief by 'pinning' his shadows

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chaos-soul

@Rumble Man: vamp can run on water too and swim in water that has very low density.mgs2 vamp that is. so his speed is pretty high

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By chaos-soul

@Eightworldwarriors said:

@Rumble Man said:

Raiden couldn't even one shot Vamp. Dude was a joke. His sword would literally shatter on Chief's armor, then Chief would probably punch his head off his shoulders

@chaos-soul said:

Probably just the characters in the pic, ,would make it pointless otherwise.

ridens sword can take hyper heating. in his battle with vamp in mgs4 it was being swung so fast that it began to glow red with friction and he can also cut through tanks and the armor of a metal gear which is bullet proof.

Eightworldwarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man:You don't have to agree, it's still true though. Spartans have at start reaction 55x greater than humans which get better over time and increase further with AI assistance. Vamps only speed feat was dodging bullets, something that even C lister street level characters can do. Dodging bullets is something spartans were doing when they were children. Chief has punched rockets out of the air with his fist.

Vamp's shadow stiching is something he's done once and never used again, in fact I don't even recall him using it in a cut scene, probably a gameplay mechanic at the very best.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rumble Man

@chaos-soul: MGS4 vamp and raiden are upgrades from previous form, It is not that 'raiden is weak because vamp can stale him' rather 'vamp is frickin strong for going toe to toe with raiden'. He can see and dodge bullets near point blank by 'dancing' , he can 'see' raiden and predict moves (the boss battle)

Its like that x100 and less 80's

even old man snake can dodge crying wolf's railgun fire after it has been shot

- note that I am not arguing about Titus (gets tagged by bloodthirsters) nor Doomguy (peripheral vision), just MC at the moment

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By Strider1992

Stops at 5. They don't really have a way to put Mercer down. Round 4 would be tough but the team could pull it off.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rumble Man

@Eightworldwarriors:

"Shadow pin" referenced and talked by otacon and snake in mgs4

unless shown in game (not fluff) point not valid, and what is the base human reaction in Haloverse? this is important as not all works have same limits for peak human, I do not need explanations I need evidence (if you refer to books, gimme a quote [scan]. If video then post here, et cetera.

If a C lister street level can do it then show MC do it, we are not power leveling. 'Spart

something that even C lister street level characters can do. Dodging bullets is something spartans were doing when they were children. Chief has punched rockets out of the air with his fist.

"Show don't tell"

Eightworldwarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos-soul said:

@Rumble Man: vamp can run on water too and swim in water that has very low density.mgs2 vamp that is. so his speed is pretty high

Vamp running on water had nothing to do with speed. He was able to sit on the water also. His ability to run up walls was retconned to tech he was using.

ridens sword can take hyper heating. in his battle with vamp in mgs4 it was being swung so fast that it began to glow red with friction and he can also cut through tanks and the armor of a metal gear which is bullet proof.

His sword was heating up because that's what it does, it was a high frequency blade that resonates at high frequencies.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure they get up to Mercer. Not sure how they'd deal with him though.

They have a good combo of speed, power and strategy that would get them up to Round Five though.

Eightworldwarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man:

MGS4 vamp and raiden are upgrades from previous form, It is not that 'raiden is weak because vamp can stale him' rather 'vamp is frickin strong for going toe to toe with raiden'. He can see and dodge bullets near point blank by 'dancing' , he can 'see' raiden and predict moves (the boss battle)

Where does it state ever that Vamp got an upgrade? In MGS2 he was taken down by a single bullet, and got up minutes later. In MGS4 he was taken down by a single bullet, and got up later.

If anything he's at the same level. Another fun fact, MGS2 Human Raiden took Vamp down 3 times in the course of one game.

"Shadow pin" referenced and talked by otacon and snake in mgs4

unless shown in game (not fluff) point not valid, and what is the base human reaction in Haloverse? this is important as not all works have same limits for peak human, I do not need explanations I need evidence (if you refer to books, gimme a quote [scan]. If video then post here, et cetera.

If a C lister street level can do it then show MC do it, we are not power leveling. 'Spart

Plugging the controller into port 2 to beat Psycho Mantis was referenced and talked about by Cambell, it doesn't mean sh*t.

Why does it need to be shown in game? Halo lore goes into 10 different novels and comics also, and an animated film, all which are canon.

What the....?? The baseline reaction for a human in Halo is the same as a base line reaction for a human in any other universe..what nonsense are you talking about? A human's reaction is 215 milliseconds, a Spartans is 20 milliseconds at start, amped 5x by armor and further by AI.

The 20 milliseconds is referenced in FOR, the 5x amp is referenced in the Halo strategy guide.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rumble Man

@Eightworldwarriors:

Improved, still a bullet dodger with better agility feats (maneuvering against raiden)

feats below are replicable in the 'revengance' game where you play as raiden btw

• Plugging the controller into port 2 to beat Psycho Mantis was referenced and talked about by Cambell, it doesn't mean sh*t.
But it still happened in game , same as the shadow pinning
  • Why does it need to be shown in game? Halo lore goes into 10 different novels and comics also, and an animated film, all which are canon.
Are we basing this on VG or non canon fluff?
Since you used a similar argument for MGS (only in pic), then why bring on the novels?
  • What the....?? The baseline reaction for a human in Halo is the same as a base line reaction for a human in any other universe..what nonsense are you talking about? A human's reaction is 215 milliseconds, a Spartans is 20 milliseconds at start, amped 5x by armor and further by AI.
Show, don't tell. Plus there are baseline humans in anime/comics that can dodge bullets at the get go. Oh and typo, replace my previous statement about 'base human' to 'peak human'
  • The 20 milliseconds is referenced in FOR, the 5x amp is referenced in the Halo strategy guide.
Is it shown? (how are game guides canon)
Eightworldwarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man:

1. No signs of improvement. His regeneration is still the same, his speed is no better.

2. You know what else happened in game? MGS Peace Walker, Big Boss held up Metal Gear Zeke's leg..I guess he must be a class 100 tonner right?

3. There is no non canon fluff. All of the books, comics, video games and animated films are canon in the Halo Universe

I'm not sure what you're getting at, everything I've used for both games have been canon

How about you show that the baseline humans in Metal Gear have faster reaction than the baseline humans in other media? Why would the average human in Metal Gear have faster reaction time than any other form of media? Because you're making things up now. A baseline human has a reaction of 215 milleseconds, no one in Metal Gear verse has reaction that's 55x greater than that, no one in metal gear has reaction that's 5x greater than that.

I don't see why the stratgy guides would be non canon...their approved by Microsoft and Bungie, good enough for me.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By chaos-soul

@chaos-soul said:

Vamp running on water had nothing to do with speed. He was able to sit on the water also. His ability to run up walls was retconned to tech he was using.

His sword was heating up because that's what it does, it was a high frequency blade that resonates at high frequencies.

i did not know his sword moved at high frequencies thanks for the info. but i think he would still be able to battle mc with it. i dont think it would break at all on his armor.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rumble Man

@Eightworldwarriors:

your points are nice buut

No signs of improvement. His regeneration is still the same, his speed is no better. (I never once said speed for vamp, just agility. please refer to earlier post)
2. You know what else happened in game? MGS Peace Walker, Big Boss held up Metal Gear Zeke's leg..I guess he must be a class 100 tonner right? (he is superhuman, and grampy snake did dodge the railgun after it was fired. It was shown in cutscene and doable within gameplay)
3. There is no non canon fluff.
Sure about that?
All of the books, comics, video games and animated films are canon in the Halo Universe
I'm not sure what you're getting at, everything I've used for both games have been canon
How about you show that the baseline humans in Metal Gear have faster reaction than the baseline humans in other media? Why would the average human in Metal Gear have faster reaction time than any other form of media? Because you're making things up now. A baseline human has a reaction of 215 milleseconds, no one in Metal Gear verse has reaction that's 55x greater than that, no one in metal gear has reaction that's 5x greater than that.
I said in earlier post that [Show, don't tell. Plus there are baseline humans in anime/comics that can dodge bullets at the get go. Oh and typo, replace my previous statement about 'base human' to 'peak human']
Note that grampy snake is 'weaker' and dying with his bad genes when he did this
I don't see why the stratgy guides would be non canon...their approved by Microsoft and Bungie, good enough for me.
(The problem with that is that non-shown tend to give wide ass speculations, as in 'this character is FTL' says the maker. but it was never shown thus people exaggerate the character beyond their scope)
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By chaos-soul

@Eightworldwarriors: in mgs4 the average humans where upgraded with nano chips that made them perfect soldiers

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rumble Man

@chaos-soul:

i did not know his sword moved at high frequencies thanks for the info. but i think he would still be able to battle mc with it. i dont think it would break at all on his armor.

the armor that can be penetrated by a few carbine shots, or a couple of frags

even weirder an insta-kill spot at the back of the head

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Any of them would solo the Tyrants, These are the same Tyrants get beaten by humans.

Chief and Titus destroy MGS. Almost everyone of them can be one shotted. Even Raiden and Vamp don't have the physical stats to compete with Chief and Titus not to mention they're too damn durable.. Otacon, Naomi, The Rat Pack, Drebin, Cambell, and Big Mama aren't going to help in a direct fight. The only one's that may be someone of a challenge are the BB Corps. Screaming Mantis will be worthless since none of team 1 have nanomachines. Only Crying Wolf and Raging Raven may require effort, they would only have to get in close to Wolf to kill her, and Raging Raven would need to be grounded which the Doomguy could do with the chain gun.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: They'd steamroll the first 4 rounds but they'd stop at 5 because they have no way of putting Mercer down. Dude is a monster

Fanboy much??? Radien throws Gekos around with his legs. He held Outer Heaven back to save snake. It must have weighed over 100 tons so ya. His fighting and sword play would tear MC apart. Put your fanboyism aside and look at the facts. The team does not get past MGS level, way too many different variables.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By chaos-soul

@Rumble Man said:

@chaos-soul:

the armor that can be penetrated by a few carbine shots, or a couple of frags

even weirder an insta-kill spot at the back of the head

exactly lol

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By renamed040924

Do the guys have any TK resistence? Otherwise, Psycho Mantis can just mind control them all in Round 4.

Besides Mantis, literally the entire MGS universe is a tough mission. We've got over 30 giant robots, a couple 100 tonner cyborg ninjas, dozens of super soldiers; I'm a bit iffy.

However, Titus and MC have some insane durabilty thanks to their armor, so they should get past eventually.

They probably clear, Alex has a good chance of taking them, but on the flipside, they have some heavy duty firepower.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rumble Man

@chaos-soul: arguably enough there are some weird ass stuff on that team

doomguy does not have peripheral vision & bfg is slow = attacks from the back would be super bad

titus is the main problem here

Eightworldwarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man:

Vamp's agility never increased either.

No, Big Boss isn't superhuman, and being slightly superhuman and holding up a giant mech's leg are 2 different sides of the spectrum. If you played MGS2 Solid Snake was unable to break a pair of hand cuffs. Please do not try to rationalize Big Boss being a 100 tonnor, it's only going to make you look bad.

Frank O Connor has stated that Halo Legends [the animated film] is canon. [not sure about Odd Man Out though]

Doesn't matter anyway because I haven't taken anything from Legends, everything I've used is from the books which are all canon

I said baseline/average human several times now. Even so a peak human only has reaction time that's 3-4x greater than an average human. A Spartans reaction time is 55x faster which would make Chief 10-13x peak human

Novels don't show pretty pictures to illustrate what's going on. But their is a enough details to formulate what's happening in those novels. If it states that spartans have 11x faster reaction than normal. then that's exactly what they have, if it states that the Mjolnir amps them 5x then that's exactly what it does.

Here's Chief deflecting a missile with is bare hands

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p131/GaryouTensei/Spartan%20Respect%20Thread/pg262.png

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p131/GaryouTensei/Spartan%20Respect%20Thread/pg264.png

He was also able to run 64.5 MPH but tore his achilles tendon.

BTW Fun fact about Snake dodging a rail gun shot. That Rail gun shot, considering that it took 3-4 seconds to hit the wall behind Snake, that would make that shot much slower than a handgun bullet. Essentially Snake dodged something slower than a bullet

Eightworldwarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SeanAKAMisery said:

Fanboy much??? Radien throws Gekos around with his legs. He held Outer Heaven back to save snake. It must have weighed over 100 tons so ya. His fighting and sword play would tear MC apart. Put your fanboyism aside and look at the facts. The team does not get past MGS level, way too many different variables.

Nice argument. Raiden holds back a giant ship, contradicted by 8 or 9 lower strength showings. Vamp pinned both of Raidens hands to his back with knives and he struggled to get free, some class 100 tonnor right? Can hold back a giant ship but 10 minutes earlier got his hands pinned by knives. Maybe you should accept the fact that Kojima made an inconsistent cluster f*ck of a game. Thos same geckos that he swung around? They restrained him earlier and he needed Snake to free him. If he had so much trouble with Vamp, he'll get massacred by Chief or Titus. End of story

@chaos-soul said:

@Eightworldwarriors: in mgs4 the average humans where upgraded with nano chips that made them perfect soldiers

No they weren't.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Rumble Man

@Eightworldwarriors:

Vamp's agility never increased either.
Fighting raiden (who took down solidus) amped with the cyborg armor
No, Big Boss isn't superhuman, and being slightly superhuman and holding up a giant mech's leg are 2 different sides of the spectrum. If you played MGS2 Solid Snake was unable to break a pair of hand cuffs. Please do not try to rationalize Big Boss being a 100 tonnor, it's only going to make you look bad.
he is superhuman, the snakes are made to be super soldiers (that is an outlier)
Frank O Connor has stated that Halo Legends [the animated film] is canon. [not sure about Odd Man Out though]
Doesn't matter anyway because I haven't taken anything from Legends, everything I've used is from the books which are all canon\
(stated by bungie?)
I said baseline/average human several times now. Even so a peak human only has reaction time that's 3-4x greater than an average human. A Spartans reaction time is 55x faster which would make Chief 10-13x peak human
Novels don't show pretty pictures to illustrate what's going on. But their is a enough details to formulate what's happening in those novels. If it states that spartans have 11x faster reaction than normal. then that's exactly what they have, if it states that the Mjolnir amps them 5x then that's exactly what it does.
Here's Chief deflecting a missile with is bare hands
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p131/GaryouTensei/Spartan%20Respect%20Thread/pg262.png
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p131/GaryouTensei/Spartan%20Respect%20Thread/pg264.png
He was also able to run 64.5 MPH but tore his achilles tendon.
(Why are novel feats included?)
BTW Fun fact about Snake dodging a rail gun shot. That Rail gun shot, considering that it took 3-4 seconds to hit the wall behind Snake, that would make that shot much slower than a handgun bullet. (That is just , zomg)
Essentially Snake dodged something slower than a bullet. (lifting may be an outlier but dodge is legit)
(that was just an effect to show his reaction time, like how they slow down the bullets in matrix so people can see. I think you are referring to initial load time, those shots can be spammed. And he dodged the bullet after they are shot.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By chaos-soul

@SeanAKAMisery said:

Nice argument. Raiden holds back a giant ship, contradicted by 8 or 9 lower strength showings. Vamp pinned both of Raidens hands to his back with knives and he struggled to get free, some class 100 tonnor right? Can hold back a giant ship but 10 minutes earlier got his hands pinned by knives. Maybe you should accept the fact that Kojima made an inconsistent cluster f*ck of a game. Thos same geckos that he swung around? They restrained him earlier and he needed Snake to free him. If he had so much trouble with Vamp, he'll get massacred by Chief or Titus. End of story

@chaos-soul said:

No they weren't.

ahh but they where. remeber when they where shut off all of the soldiers snaped back in conscience and realized what they had done and they could not take it. then it switches to a cutscean with akiba and meril. and it was then discover that akiba never had the chip implanted because he was afraid of shots

edit: and i ment average soldiers in the earlyer post. may bad

Eightworldwarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man:

Fighting raiden (who took down solidus) amped with the cyborg armor

The same Raiden who needed Snake to save him when he got restrained by 4 Geckos.

The only reason Vamp was able to hang with him was because of his regeneration anyway. He got stabbed like 7 times and shrugged it off, Raiden got stabbed a few times and needed a blood transfusion

he is superhuman, the snakes are made to be super soldiers (that is an outlier)

Solid Snake couldn't break a pair of hand cuffs. So much for superhuman

(stated by bungie?)

Frank O Connor was the creative director for Bungie and now for 343

(Why are novel feats included?)

Because they're canon

(that was just an effect to show his reaction time, like how they slow down the bullets in matrix so people can see. I think you are referring to initial load time, those shots can be spammed. And he dodged the bullet after they are shot.

Right, nice excuse. Even after the effect that zooms in on Snake, he still dives out of the way and hits the ground before the rail gun shot hits the wall behind him. Unless Snake can fall at superhuman speeds, it's slower than a bullet, end of story

@chaos-soul:

ahh but they where. remeber when they where shut off all of the soldiers snaped back in conscience and realized what they had done and they could not take it. then it switches to a cutscean with akiba and meril. and it was then discover that akiba never had the chip implanted because he was afraid of shots

No where did it e ver stated that these chips gave them increased reaction time. The only thing it did was make Meryls group more cohesive since they can see what the others were seeing.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By chaos-soul

@Eightworldwarriors: i never said it did i said it made them perfect soldiers.

Eightworldwarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos-soul said:

@Eightworldwarriors: i never said it did i said it made them perfect soldiers.

Far from perfect

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By chaos-soul

@Eightworldwarriors: well we know that to be true. but iirc thoes where the meryls words. or snake? damn i must beat this game again

Null15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Null15

[quote] Solid Snake couldn't break a pair of hand cuffs [/quote]

I feel Eightworldwarrior's comments must be taken with a grain of salt. As I've seen him say this two or three times so far and yet Snake snapped those handcuffs right off. Think his knowledge of MGS is limited.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rumble Man

@Null15: thanks for that

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist

@Eightworldwarriors: Again wrong on the 55x Reaction Speed. Hes twice in Speed to a Normal Human (As per Quote from Halo Novels) and x5 that with Armour. Thus 10x Reaction Speed. Spiderman alone is 20x in Reaction Speed.

The average (median) reaction time is 215 milliseconds.

No Caption Provided

Spartans as seen HERE are 20 miliseconds.... WTF there slower LOL!

@Rumble Man: Dont forget Vamps true strength. Speed and Regen. His Regen is what allows him to compete with Raiden in the first place.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: This is not the whole MGS universe. They would Pwn bad. Its simply MGS4

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#43  Edited By JamesKM716

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Round 1 : Master Chief could, alone, clear Round 1, although it wouldn't exactly be a walk in the park.

Round 2 : Pretty sure Doomguy also solo's.

Round 3 : I don't know too much about Resident Evil, but I'm confident they clear.

Round 4 : Probably stops here, but I'm not entirely sure, since I don't know too much about Captain Titus.

Round 5 : Same as Round 4.

This

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rumble Man

@CadenceV2:

(script), Konami Computer Entertainment Japan (2001).
Using a special breathing exercise, Vamp focuses his concentration. He slowly stands as if he’s easing the tension in his body. The whole routine looks like the stretch exercises of a ballet performer or a dancer. // Raiden: HA! (attack scream) // Raiden abruptly opens fire. As if executing a series of ballet moves, Vamp elegantly dodges the bullets. // Raiden: Argh... ! // Like a ballet dancer waiting for applause, Vamp bends forward in a low bow. A line of blood trickles down his cheek. Vamp stands tall and glares at Raiden. He is wounded in the side. (He was wounded when he was shot by Raiden during their encounter on Strut B.) // Vamp: Ha ha ha ha... I thought so... (He sounds almost happy) // Vamp can read a bullet’s course by watching his enemy’s muscle to judge their aim. He is 100% accurate when judging the shots fired by an ordinary opponent. However, the pressure applied by Raiden’s Skull Suit restricts muscle movement, making his moves difficult to read. This is explained via radio. // With his well-developed canines peaking out from both sides of his mouth, Vamp smiles. //Vamp: Human muscles are eloquent. They speak out quite clearly what a person’s next move will be. They even tell me which way a gun is going to be pointing before the trigger is pulled. But your muscles -- they’re different...

Plus he he also has Cassie Cain's ability before she had it, and it frickin worked on cyborgs too

"Human muscles are quite eloquant. They speak out clearly what a persons next move will be. They even well you which way a gun is going to be pointed before the trigger is pulled."

MGS 2 quote

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: This is not the whole MGS universe. They would Pwn bad. Its simply MGS4

Team probably clears in that case. My first instinct was to say Screaming Mantis, but she's not a true teleperson. She only works with nanomachines. Doomguy defly has big enough guns to vaproize Vamp and Raiden, the problem is just tagging them, which they can do through teamwork.

Of course, this is all assuming Snake won't participate. As I'm sure you know, he'd curbstomp the entire gauntlet. :P

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercer is a problem, either one of them could solo the other rounds.

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALEX IS HERE TO!!!..........BFG should do a trick.