sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

EU Master Chief, Legends Boba Fett, Composite Doomguy, Composite Sheperd

616 versions of Wolverine, Captain America, Punisher, Deadpool, Moonknight, Winter Soldier

Everyone has Standard and Current Gear only.

Random Encounter.

Death or KO.

Start 1000 feet apart here.

No Caption Provided

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SnakeEyes4597

I'd give it to Team One. They have far superior technology and aren't too outmatched in skill, either.

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief alone could take on punisher, deadpool, and moonknight. You add Doomguy with his loadout, Shepherd with biotics, and fett with his arsenal and team 1 pulls.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Chief solos most of the roster and the rest of his team mop up the leftovers. Wolverine is the only real issue here. Maybe Captain America.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief solos most of the roster and the rest of his team mop up the leftovers. Wolverine is the only real issue here. Maybe Captain America.

OH SNAP HES BACK LADIES AND GENTS!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you get a chance, love to do a Dooguy vs Nobel Kale, or Master Chief battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

When you get a chance, love to do a Dooguy vs Nobel Kale, or Master Chief battle.

Maybe sometime in the future but I've lost my folder of Halo feats a long time ago so I'd have to re-collect and refresh my memory. I haven't invested in the Halo universe in a while actually.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Maybe sometime in the future but I've lost my folder of Halo feats a long time ago so I'd have to re-collect and refresh my memory. I haven't invested in the Halo universe in a while actually.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

No Caption Provided

I have an array of newer street levelers that I'm feat collecting that I can use though, including Damian Wayne, Garth Ennis' Hitman, Golgo 13, Punisher, The Goon, and soon Judge Dredd.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: are any of them any good? Other than Damien PIS powered ass :) Garth Ennis writes Hitman comics for the Video Game?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba89dccd4593
deactivated-5ba89dccd4593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomguy and Masterchief rapestomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Nah it's not related to the video games. This guy is the one I'm referring too. Damian Wayne actually doesn't have that much PIS. But yeah they're all pretty good characters and they're pretty fun to debate. Golgo 13 is pretty much an insane marksman sniper that pulls off shots that would put even Deadshot and Bullseye to shame.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Nah it's not related to the video games. This guy is the one I'm referring too. Damian Wayne actually doesn't have that much PIS. But yeah they're all pretty good characters and they're pretty fun to debate. Golgo 13 is pretty much an insane marksman sniper that pulls off shots that would put even Deadshot and Bullseye to shame.

Like what?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like what?

I'll post a couple.

In Episode 7 in his self-titled anime he was able to precisely snipe the g-string of a violin without harming the player or the violin itself to make it seem as if the string broke by itself.

No Caption Provided

And in Episode 19 he was able to snipe two people despite them being not only extremely far away but protected inside a glass fortress specifically designed to be impenetrable and with no chance of any sniper shots being made.

Description of the glass fortress:

No Caption Provided

Here's Golgo 13 pulling off the ricochet shot from the pool a great distance away with ease. Both were headshots too.

He's got a quick-draw speed or 0.04 seconds too. So he's not just accurate but incredibly fast.

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba fett literally solos... mismatch

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins casually, the starting distance is what really hurts Team 2. Though even if it was, say, like 80 feet, Team 1 would still win after a decent Fight.

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By XxDarknessxX

Team 1.

The Only One in Team 2 who can give them a fight would be wolverine for his high durability and his claws that can cut through thor’s and hulk’s skin but he won’t last for long.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins. Team One has no way of killing him, and if Wolverine can take Hulk & Namor hits repeatedly, Team one has nothing to put him down with.

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@rockette said:

Wolverine wins. Team One has no way of killing him, and if Wolverine can take Hulk & Namor hits repeatedly, Team one has nothing to put him down with.

Too bad Wolvie been KOed by heart stabs, neck cuts, and can be drown as well. He can also be flash boil alive by the weapons used here.

Death or KO is the stipulations lol.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Doomslayer rips them apart

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief could arguably solo with a spartan laser. But yeah team 1 outmatches team 2 in stats. And by team I mean just chief and doomslayer. Shep and boba are mostly normal humans.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@cheth said:
@thenamelessone said:

Doomslayer rips them apart

*Boba

He doesn't need to raise a finger

Chief could arguably solo with a spartan laser. But yeah team 1 outmatches team 2 in stats. And by team I mean just chief and doomslayer. Shep and boba are mostly normal humans.

Also, Cheth, get him.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#28  Edited By ProfessorRespect

It's a pretty close contest if the range is closed in. Wolverine is biggest threat