• 161 results
TheAsianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By TheAsianMan

@merulezall: are we allowed to use eternal feats to back the slayer? If so, there is no way that even the most strongest brute could be toe to toe to the Slayer.

Edit: also, the demons do not have space crafts as they can just create portals to wherever they can.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By MErulezall

@theasianman:

are we allowed to use eternal feats to back the slayer? If so, there is no way that even the most strongest brute could be toe to toe to the Slayer.

The thread was made way back, so prolly not for Eternal feats. Again the strongest brutes had shields capable of tanking spacecraft firepower from capital ships....so yes they certainly could take on Doomslayer, thats if we want to be unreasonable about it to begin with. Brutes have always been on a different level even with their shields. Its why Atriox a Brute chieftan kicked the crap out of 3 spartans with utter ease and he wasn't even the biggest nor strongest of the brutes, hes just a really smart brute.

Edit: also, the demons do not have space crafts as they can just create portals to wherever they can.

They certainly can, but there's no reason the Covenant couldn't bottle neck said demons as well as the Covenant ships including capital ships carry thousands up to tens of thousands of spare troops.

Covenant has the technological and the man power to square up easily against the demons from doom. They've yet to fight another power that has advantages over them. Keep in mind, doom demons are certainly powerful and they can certainly challenge the Covenant infantry just fine, but that's never been the Covenant's strength, its been its vehicles, technology, spaceships, and its war effort that allows them to be as powerful as they are within their bracket ofc which is low mid tier sci fi setting.

TheAsianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: Where did you get that the brute could survive a spacecraft fire?

But other than that, I guess you are right. Besides, I highly doubt a titan would even be able to board a Covenant ship in the first place, which means that the covenant shouldn’t worry too much about fighting the demons that are boarding their ships as long as they have the ammos and the grunts. But I’d pay to see a fight between Yapyap and a hundred Icon of sins.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samus solos all 3

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By MErulezall

@theasianman:

Where did you get that the brute could survive a spacecraft fire?

Halo Wars 2.

Besides, I highly doubt a titan would even be able to board a Covenant ship in the first place

Same, Demons of Doom are strong, don't get me wrong, as I said up above technology and vehicles is what gives the covenant the W not their infantry. That is why MC couldn't do anywhere as well as Doom or Duke because the covenant brings in so much fire power. Duke and Doomslayer aren't tanking planet carving weapons and walking off. I mean literally if you have every ship from the Covenant target said planet that Doomslayer, Duke, and MC are on it they would die. There's just no other way about it. MC can and has been overwhelmed by Covenant soldiers in the past, but the Spartans as of Halo 5 and on have made the Covenant basically trash now and are able to just steamroll them without much effort due to their armor now being overall superior, along with now improved stats, and slowly but surely using improved UNSC weaponry, like Railguns.

I'll make this clear though, I said MC will waste Duke Nukem if all gear is allowed, if all gear isn't allowed I still think he can waste nukem for the most part as it comes down to who shoots first, but Doomslayer as of 2020 is above MC in strength ( its small but I give it to him ), movement speed, and weaponry. These are all areas that allow Doomslayer with avg gear to waste MC with avg gear. Because again MC's avg UNSC weaponry isn't going to affect Doomslayer all that much.

TLDR; Standard versions for both; Doomslayer wins. All gear allowed; MC wins. He has access to superior firepower, forerunner wepaonry, and better gear. Yes Doomslayer has special powers like invulnerability, but its on a time limit and lore wise I've never seen it applied so its meh at best.

which means that the covenant shouldn’t worry too much about fighting the demons that are boarding their ships as long as they have the ammos and the grunts.

Exactly.

But I’d pay to see a fight between Yapyap and a hundred Icon of sins.

Yapyap is cool, but hes overrated. The real Grunt MVP is Stolt. :)

TheAsianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall:

As for Halo 2 Chieftains, holy crap, don’t the hunters die from a single blast?

Quick question in case of future threads, do you happen to know the temperature of the glassing beams used by the covenant?

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theasianman:

As for Halo 2 Chieftains, holy crap, don’t the hunters die from a single blast?

Yeah, like I said it was specialized gear, but the brutes managed to pull it off, that certain was is indeed a named character, but other minor named character brutes and other brute chieftains have tanked and laughed off entire squads of UNSC fire, granted Doomslayer would prolly do the same, but the point remains the brutes can and have. Their entire gear will decide how much Doomslayer will indeed struggle.

Quick question in case of future threads, do you happen to know the temperature of the glassing beams used by the covenant?

No idea, I'm not that well versed with Halo, just read some books and played the games. A lot of the information I've learned has came from this site and people citing sources and so on as well. :)

Doom_Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Samus's Armour nullify Argent plasma?

Cause the in Doom Eternal's Codex shows that The BFG 9K's seek out organic matter and then utterly destroy it https://youtu.be/R7LuUzfC4Xc

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So are we just arguing if Chief can beat Doomguy or are people still arguing that team 2 can beat Samus?

Doom_Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 2nd one I suppose

Avatar image for deactivated-606ac95adde5e
deactivated-606ac95adde5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief solos

SolidCenturion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief isn't soloing.

Team 2 loses because Duke is a weak link.

Doom_Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom Slayer is kinda op now, he can just use the minigun shield to block and use the BFG to annihilate