Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules and Conditions

• Everyone is composite (Including Gear)
  • Doomguy and Duke Nukem are bloodlusted, Samus and Master Chief are in character
  • Samus and Master Chief have full knowledge on each other and their opponents, Doomguy and Duke Nukem only have knowledge on each other.
  • Samus and Master Chief have fifteen minutes of prep
  • Flawless teamwork for both teams
  • Takes place on the moon (With an oxygen rich atmosphere installed). Team 1 starts at the "North Pole" of the moon, Team 2 starts at the "South Pole". Both teams are aware of their opponents location.
  • Non-stated rules are CV standard
Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Doomguy....Rocks...

No Caption Provided

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samus solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore said:

Samus solos

This

and MC could solo too.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Master Chief wouldn't solo Doomguy and Duke.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@killerwasp: Master Chief wouldn't solo Doomguy and Duke.

I think he would.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Amendment50

Team 1, but team 2 is cooler.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: Yeah im pretty sure he could honestly.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

Either of team 1 solos.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zaied

@killerwasp: @king_stranglehold_da_first: I'd be interested in hearing how. Composite Doomguy runs at over 57 mph indefinitely so he's much faster than Chief, dodge bullets, kick down steel doors, tank multiple rockets to the face, rips demons apart with his bare hands, and has the BFG 9000. Also, the Soul Cube from DOOM 3 which is pretty OP'd.

Admittedly, I haven't played a Duke game in years, but I'd imagine he's pretty formidable since he's composite.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@killerwasp: @king_stranglehold_da_first: I'd be interested in hearing how. Composite Doomguy runs at over 57 mph indefinitely so he's much faster than Chief, dodge bullets, kick down steel doors, tank multiple rockets to the face, rips demons apart with his bare hands, and has the BFG 9000. Also, the Soul Cube from DOOM 3 which is pretty OP'd.

Admittedly, I haven't played a Duke game in years, but I'd imagine he's pretty formidable since he's composite.

Um... Yeah Chief can do the bolded and in fact he has ran 65 mph without his armor. As for tanking multiple rockets to the face? Were those game mechanics? As for ripping demons apart with his bare hands I don't remember him being able to do that.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I always know I can find you in a samus thread. Lol

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: what u just listed is basically what chief can do besides run, and he barely out does him and even still that don't matter... and if its composite Chief gets forerunner weapons, which one shots... Period, along with various other items that make him immune to range, and he can go invis and vanish from site, along with use decoys, and various other gear since you know this is composite. Duke honestly gets one shoted by covenant weapons, or a spartan laser. He'd also take a bullet to the head cause Spartans are expert shots and make the impossible shots actually possible...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: lol Samus is underrated sometimes, she has the gear to honestly solo this, she'd also solo chief as well even if it was a 1 vs 3.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: I'm pretty sure Chief was wearing armor when he ran that fast, and he injured himself doing that. Tanking rockets to the face come from the first Doom game (which was made in a time where there wasn't much emphasis on anything but gameplay to tell a story), but in the comics and novels he has durability feats that are consistent with it. Ripping demons apart is in the games and comics.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: I'm pretty sure Chief was wearing armor when he ran that fast, and he injured himself doing that. Tanking rockets to the face come from the first Doom game (which was made in a time where there wasn't much emphasis on anything but gameplay to tell a story), but in the comics and novels he has durability feats that are consistent with it. Ripping demons apart is in the games and comics.

Now that I remember he was wearing armor, but his old one. And since everyone is composite I suspect Chief to be wearing a much better armor. As for the rest, thanks for clarifying. Never knew Doomguy was that durable. Also I don't know if this even competes with what you said as in terms of durability, but Chief(and other Spartan IIs) more than once survived orbital re-entry. So Chief too has impressive durability feats with his armor, but I don't know if it matches up to tanking rockets to the face, because that is Crackdown Agent level of insane durability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Put master chief on the other team and Samus still solos. She's in ironmans tier. She's much higher than anyone here.

Avatar image for frostyvengeance
Frostyvengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Frostyvengeance
Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shadowrider78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By shadowrider78

I'm really sorry but all I have to say is that doomguy solos all due to the fact that he has a extra C-24 chromosome(info from the doom novels) which makes his skin just as tough as the MC's armor(newest one),his healing factor which allows him to heal as quickly as Wolverine(also taken from the novels),his ability to run at a speed of 98 MPH(with straifing speed included),him able to punch demons to death with his bare fists who range from the size of an average human to the size of skyscrapers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osOs-whTn90 (which is a cyberdemon who is 30 feet tall and is armored with some type of demonic metal that is able to withstand the full temperature of the depths of hell with ease and is able to handle the pull of gravity down there,assuming that there is even gravity in hell)and was even gorilla slammed by one which was 5 feet tall 30 feet down http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=10 into a huge pool of toxic waste and acid/radiation that is able to melt any normal human in mere seconds and he came out like he had just taken a shower(no damage whatsoever) then throwing a small fit because his big gun ran out of bullets(http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=10 http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=11) he eats rockets for breakfast and can apparently see very well in the dark(http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=5 http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=6).He is a super soldier who can see in slow motion(bullet time basically) and if you add in the artifact from DOOM 3 ROE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRSvYser8JA (at 0:57 you can see how the artifact slows down time, here's a better version of it if you want https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPSYVY0tVnM just skip to 6:22 to see how it works) he can slow down time even more(literally making both samus and the chief as slow as slugs) plus if you add in the soul cube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPSYVY0tVnM(just skip to 7:50 to see it) it'll just cut samus's and the chiefs suits like a can opener and give both their souls to doomguy so he can get extra health and if doomguy wanted to he can make duke join them and cut him up like can opener and take his soul too(doomguy is not necessarily a team player so he most likely will make duke join samus and the chief),he also has psychic like powers and also has super human strength and speed,he can see invisible beings then to top all this off,the BFG would just end up wrecking everything because It emits a giant ball of plasma,the same thing that is inside that tiny little grenade chief holds that frages any Spartan,so yea,It shoots one of those X1000 every .0000000003 (rounded up) milliseconds and can do it 30 times(which is way faster than samus can ever hope to go,hell she'll get a face full of blasts the moment she lifts her foot off of the ground when they meet,the same thing goes for chief and duke) to top it off the giant BFG blast even has magnetic tracers that link to both the target and the User..a positive attraction to the target and a negative one for the user,meaning doomguy could be in an enclosed hallway and set that off,and he'd still be protected and everyone else would be dead,The blast even can travel behind all cover and through walls!!! So there is no dodging the blast and to make it even worse it'll end up ignoring the cheif and samus's armor meaning that it would end up attacking his body that are inside the armor and even if doomguy ends up missing the tracers which form a 45 degree cone around the area of impact and follow the whoever fired the blast in any direction he goes except if he turned around and if he is jumping and they will also ignore the armor of samus and the chief obviously meaning that the tracers would just melt both their bodies that are inside his armor.so from all that both of them would survive for quite a bit but then would either end up getting shot down by one of dooms many weapons that he is able to pull out of his ass whenever he wants to due to the experimental warp technology backpack he carries which allows him to bring whatever weapon he desires into battle at the exact moment he wants it or they'll just get incinerated by the BFG or they'll just get chopped up into sushi by the soul cube and if you add in doomguys power ups such as the invulnerability sphere,the mega sphere,the super charge,the invisibility sphere,the beserker pack and doomguys experimental weapons backpack which gives him full ammo for every weapon doomguy would end up having the power of a god plus he takes no fall damage and is immune to head shots and is able to tank fantasy type elements,like hellish fireballs that range from the size of a dodge ball up to the size of those gigantic fitness balls and is able to tank the flames of hell it'self.Doomguy has dealt with seeker missiles before so he'll have no trouble with the ones samus has,there is literally no way those two can win,the closest they can get would be making the battle a tie,which is easier said than done and I'm pretty sure that doomguy would be able to handle a nuke or two.

duke however would be the first guy to get his ass kicked and get knocked out,Why is he even here in the first place?

I really wish I could give you proof of all those novel feats I posted but the thing is,I can't due to the fact that the doom novels where written way before the internet was invented and over the years people have forgotten about doom and no one bothered to post them once the whole world began to use the internet.

shadowrider78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By shadowrider78

oh and before I forget,doomguy also killed satan and his dog 5 times in a row without breaking a sweat(a feat from the novels)

just throwing that out there.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By tparks

@shadowrider78: The punctuation of your post is a little lacking, making it hard to read, lol, but that's some nice info on Doom Guy. I do wish you had some of the source material to back it up like you said, because knowing comicvine and the glory treatment it gives MC, your post is going to be torn into like a pack of rabid hyenas without it since your saying DG wins with ease.

Any chance you've got a hard copy that you could take a few quotes out of to help out your argument?

But anyways, I agree with you. The threats doom guy faces are larger then anything we've seen from both Halo and Metroid, yet he always pulls through guns blazing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samus solos period. Halo ( all factions ) out do anything doomguy has faced....

shadowrider78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By shadowrider78

@tparks: well I never really said with ease since I did mention that they'd last quiet a while,just not as long as everyone thinks and yeah sorry about that,my English isn't the best XD and well I could try but it's going to take a really long while to find all the right quotes since I'm taking all my info from all five novels and they are all pretty long,not to mention really old,in fact I don't even remember if I still have them XDDD but I'll try my best to get you all the proof you need

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite samus solos all three of them at the same time. Hyper beam+ ice beam+plasma+phazon+speed boost+screwattack+power bomb=ULTRA COMBBBBBBOOOOOO.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By tparks

@shadowrider78: No worries man, I could get the info you were writing well enough. It's a lot better then I could do in my sad attempts at second languages. Lol. So nice work. If you can find quotes, that would be nice, if not, don't worry about it. It's just nice to see someone with some context on Doom Guy. I doubt there are many on Comicvine that have the information you do on him.

shadowrider78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samus solos period. Halo ( all factions ) out do anything doomguy has faced....

yeah....no they don't outdo anything doomguy has faced as hell spawn and zombies who come back to life every few minuets after being shot down mind you out do the halo aliens in every way possible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowrider78: yeah....no you don't got a clue about Samus honestly. Also forerunners would stomp hell and so would the flood ( in its prime ), dont overrate something u dont got a clue about.

shadowrider78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By shadowrider78
Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You pitted the 2 more powerful characters against the 2 weaker characters...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowrider78: What u want explained? She's got superior fire power, durability, agility, reflexes, you name it. Just because you fight hell doesnt mean ur suddenly put on top. Heck spawn fought hell and heaven, does that mean he suddenly equal to doom guy cause they both beat hell? Or how about Sam and Dean when they technically beat Lucy from the supernatural series, does that put them on their level or even close? They fought tons of demons and crap. Oh how about Space marines they fight tons of daemons and do it all day along with other various things, does that put doomguy on their level?

No it doesn't its why people like you and tparks sit here and claim someone is overrated, but neither of you fully grasp a situation that maybe, JUST maybe someone outclasses someone you like/enjoy. I see this all the time and it just honestly gets old, in fact so old that i usually dont even care which is why I didnt even reply to either of you.

shadowrider78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@shadowrider78: No worries man, I could get the info you were writing well enough. It's a lot better then I could do in my sad attempts at second languages. Lol. So nice work. If you can find quotes, that would be nice, if not, don't worry about it. It's just nice to see someone with some context on Doom Guy. I doubt there are many on Comicvine that have the information you do on him.

yeah it's really hard to find people who know really deep info about 90's characters,especially people like doomguy and william BJ(wolfenstein) and well so far in my past searches the closest I can get to someone who can give you quotes and proof about the things I stated are this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD74VAvgSBM,check him out if you want to and ask him some questions.

shadowrider78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By shadowrider78

@killerwasp: I did say they would last quiet a while and I never said that no one outclasses doomguy.All I said was samus and the chief both can't for reasons stated in my past comment on why doomguy would win,but you obviously didn't read it since it has more than just doomguy beating demons and hell it'self.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowrider78: and I'm saying you obviously don't know samus, I also never said Chief would beat doomguy, I said Samus would solo, including if chief was on the other side..... also I did read it and its honestly laughable. Regardless provide proof or it doesn't matter......

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

But seriously, Samus is too strong and shouldn't be here.

shadowrider78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowrider78: and I'm saying you obviously don't know samus, I also never said Chief would beat doomguy, I said Samus would solo, including if chief was on the other side..... also I did read it and its honestly laughable. Regardless provide proof or it doesn't matter......

you can't just kick something out because there is no info on it on the internet dude and I already said that it's next to impossible to find info like that because the books were written before the internet was invented and no one bothered to post them there afterwards yet I am going to take such lengths even though it's pretty obvious that I will never find proof to appease people like you.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wut

@shadowrider78: You know what also has 48 chromosomes compared to human's 46?

Potatoes. Tobacco plants. Deer Mouse. Beavers....

You know what has 50!? And thus are super, super animals!? Skunks. Pineapples...

But beyond that... at 52... the almighty PLATYPUS!!!!

Around these parts, we judge by feats.

No Caption Provided

Y'all have yourself a nice day now.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin:

I think you should swap samas with one of the other team to make it fair. As it stands team one stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowrider78 said:

@killerwasp said:

you can't just kick something out because there is no info on it on the internet dude and I already said that it's next to impossible to find info like that because the books were written before the internet was invented and no one bothered to post them there afterwards yet I am going to take such lengths even though it's pretty obvious that I will never find proof to appease people like you.

Man do you even read broski? I said provide evidence of it or it doesn't exist because it's stated by YOU the biased USER. If u can't prove it then it doesn't happen, and people like me? lol get out of this site, here we judge by proof not by silly biased users who shouldn't be here unless they got something to say that can be backed by proof. Because so far again your logic is terrible, I could break down ur whole response and point out several flaws, along with samus out doing anything you had to offer and providing how chief's armor and shield could be considered more durable than what you stated, but honestly your a low poster.

Not to rain down on low posters like yourself, but honestly you guys come in here post one big paragraph or several small paragraphs and then expect to blow people's minds away with ur statements, then when someone like myself or wut comes along and tears it down you guys throw fits and use the "i will never find proof to appease people like you." BS excuse when its literally the first thing I stated, and all you guys do is dodge it or throw out some feat that is missing a big part of the context before and after the feat. It's nothing new and its honestly why I dont even bother addressing people like YOU in the first place. Remember you responded to ME not the other way around, so either provide proof or just grow up my goodness....

@wut