Commander Shepard(Male)

Settings:

• Composite Versions
  • Morals off for everyone
  • Win by any means
  • No BFR
  • No Speedblitz

Gear:

• MC has his current MJOLNIR armor, BR, M6D, Plasma Pistol, Energy Sword and 3 Plasma Grenades
  • Prophet has his current Nanosuit, Scarab, M12, Predator Bow and 3 Grenades
  • Kratos only has Blade of Exile and Bow of Apollo(No Blade of Olympus, Magic powers etc)
  • Shepard has Biotic armor, M-8 Avenger, M-92 Mantis, M-3 Predator, Omni-Tool and 3 Grenades

Location: in Siberia. MC and Prophet are in the Trees while Kratos and Shepard are in the open areas

Which team wins?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kratos gets shot.

Then Shepard goes down after a good fight.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

Kratos gets shot.

Hmmm... Really? Kratos has a good feats in GoW games

Dark-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

Kratos gets shot.

I think I understand what he's saying. Kartos isn't proven to be bulletproof in the games. It's hard to compare since the GOW series never had any sci fi crossover. In the games his skin can be penetrated by blades or anyway handheld sharp object used by enemies in the games. He's not like thor from marvel. Bullets should be able to penetrate him if he could be stabbed by a sword or get wounded by some kind of blade. Sure he can take some punishment due to his limited armor on his body but his body is covered with little of it. Honestly I think adding kartos is incomparable due to the way his universe is. I don't know, just my thought

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliteman737 said:
@dygoboy said:

Kratos gets shot.

I think I understand what he's saying. Kartos isn't proven to be bulletproof in the games. It's hard to compare since the GOW series never had any sci fi crossover. In the games his skin can be penetrated by blades or anyway handheld sharp object used by enemies in the games. He's not like thor from marvel. Bullets should be able to penetrate him if he could be stabbed by a sword or get wounded by some kind of blade. Sure he can take some punishment due to his limited armor on his body but his body is covered with little of it. Honestly I think adding kartos is incomparable due to the way his universe is. I don't know, just my thought

Don't stick with Gameplay mechanics. It's just a gameplay. You need to Stick to feats only

Dark-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dark-Magic

It's kind of tough but I'm pretty sure each of team on could take out Shepard out of the picture due to overall outclassing him. The Biotics are overrated by a lot of ME fans. It goes done to both to master chief & prophet against kartos. I'm pretty sure chief has kartos outclassed overall combat experience but overall is hard to determine due to they way GOW is written. It's doesn't relate to the realistic or modern world but it's either team one overwhelm or kartos brutally kills all.

Dark-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark-Magic

@eliteman737 said:
@darkmagic said:
@eliteman737 said:
@dygoboy said:

Kratos gets shot.

Don't stick with Gameplay mechanics. It's just a gameplay. You need to Stick to feats only

Not game mechanics, some of this is displayed in cut scenes and GOW doesn't suffer game mechanic issues like other games. Again you can't compare kartos to Sci fi character like master chief & prophet. I heard GOW has some novels so we should start digging there.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kind of tough but I'm pretty sure each of team on could take out Shepard out of the picture due to overall outclassing him. The Biotics are overrated by a lot of ME fans. It goes done to both to master chief & prophet against kartos. I'm pretty sure chief has kartos outclassed overall combat experience but overall is hard to determine due to they way GOW is written. It's doesn't relate to the realistic or modern world but it's either team one overwhelm or kartos brutally kills all.

Kratos could kill both MC and Prophet with his barehands like other GoW enemies. He could rip both's body with ease

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a good fight

Dark-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dark-Magic

@eliteman737: That doesn't mean he could rip titanium alloy apart and sure.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos would kill Shepard, Chief and Prophet all at the same time

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Kratos have any good piercing feats? If not he gets shot. If he does, he solo stomps. Chief might be the MVP here in skill but he's severely outclassed in physicals.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eed964b3d05f
deactivated-5eed964b3d05f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos kills both Master Chief and Prophet.