Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1 United Ork Waaagh

Image result for Orks 40k

Team 2 Flood/Forerunners/Necrons

Image result for Necrons WallpaperImage result for Forerunners WallpaperImage result for Flood halo Wallpaper

All orks are united as of right now. Forerunners at their height of power and technology, Right before the WiH arc starts for the Necrons, so instead of preparing to destroy some C'tan they prepare to destroy some orks, and the Flood is at it's height of power during the Flood-Forerunner war.

Rules

• All lore is allowed
  • No In fighting from either side
  • No chaos gods nor orks gods are allowed
  • No Outside interference
  • Win by destruction of the other side
  • Neither side has morals; All sides are determined to win.
  • Prep was only allowed for them to muster up and fight

Environment, at where the galaxies touch is where all forces are being rallied to and thrown into the meat grinder.

Image result for two galaxies colliding

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

United WAAGH will clearly have a Beast leading it. Beast was strong enough to be able to winning in his battle with GEOM and later his soul survived GEOM's supernova attack, something that even Chaos powered Horus was not able to do. Sadly for orks, necrons currently still have better feats in terms of large scaling battles. Flood will also make short work of orks.

Team wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War in Heaven Necrons would solo every race here combined, especially with the C'tan in play

They had to deal with the Krorks (better Orks) Eldar, Old Ones, dozens of other minor xeno and possibly Tyranids combined and would've won if it wasn't for infighting

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: he said no gods, WiH would not solo. Orks have time travel tech that if it was all these guys vs Necrons the necrons would lose. Outside of that flood would beat the necrons forerunners would likely stalemate and orks would win as its been stated if all orks United no single faction in the 40k would win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: he said no gods, WiH would not solo. Orks have time travel tech that if it was all these guys vs Necrons the necrons would lose. Outside of that flood would beat the necrons forerunners would likely stalemate and orks would win as its been stated if all orks United no single faction in the 40k would win

C'tan aren't gods, and he specifically said "chaos gods nor orks gods are allowed" and the time period is just before the WiH. That means C'tan

Lmfao, the Forerunners wouldn't be able to even touch the WiH Necrons. The Void Dragon alone would immediately send all their AI into rampant mode (if the Gravemind could do it, he could) which given how powerful they are, would screw them sideways.

Yea no single faction in Warhammer40,000. Your forgetting that the WiH Necrons already DEALT with the Orks in such a form during the War in Heaven. The Necrons presently are a shadow of what they were

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Keep calm, Green is best.

Also team due to this rather odd alliance.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Also team due to this rather odd alliance.

This. I feel like the versatility is what gives them the edge.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: It was from an older thread that I ripped from, but no the C'tan wouldn't be allowed in this fight. Strictly Necrons.

@wut has argued time and again that the Forerunners would give the Necrons a run for their money, and that it would result in MAD before either one lost. Additionally the Gravemind that owned the said droid you're talking about or A.I was debating against said A.I for over 48 years flooding it with knowledge. I don't think the Necrons would do much better over time considering everything the flood do against their foes they learn one way or another.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wut

@solarwavealpha: As flattered as I am, :P my word doesn't actually carry any weight, and my debate is always, "Not enough info about both exist to really make a conclusive argument either way, but with C'tan in play, WiH Necrons should win as that is a bit too much."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard said:

@killerwasp said:

C'tan aren't gods, and he specifically said "chaos gods nor orks gods are allowed" and the time period is just before the WiH. That means C'tan

Lmfao, the Forerunners wouldn't be able to even touch the WiH Necrons. The Void Dragon alone would immediately send all their AI into rampant mode (if the Gravemind could do it, he could) which given how powerful they are, would screw them sideways.

Yea no single faction in Warhammer40,000. Your forgetting that the WiH Necrons already DEALT with the Orks in such a form during the War in Heaven. The Necrons presently are a shadow of what they were

He said there's no c'tan around fool! Deal with it! XD

Oh they would touch WiH Necrons broski, they would touch them all around. Necron Fodder aint got nothing on forerunner soldiers BRO.

Yeah, but the orks were new and werent at their height of power, because I'm pretty sure if all orks right now were to unite they would challenge the Necrons even WiH version, they both have time control, they both at that point would have retardedly huge ass tech. Only Necron galaxy destroy weapons I feel would give them the stomp in the sense the Necrons just lol as they rq and go somewhere else. Remember GREEN IS BEST!

Also Eldar Empire came AFTER the fall of the Necrons, not during not before, so ha! fool get your history right!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@solarwavealpha: As flattered as I am, :P my word doesn't actually carry any weight, and my debate is always, "Not enough info about both exist to really make a conclusive argument either way, but with C'tan in play, WiH Necrons should win as that is a bit too much."

Hes just kissing ur buns because hes too afraid of asking me instead!!! XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: You do realize the Crons have time travel too do you not? They still have it. And a reliable way to use to boot.

Beast wasn't the pinnacle of the Orks. It was WiH just like with the Crons. And I never said that Eldar Empire was a thing in the War but the Eldar certainly were

Necrons are also green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Decaf, I said they both have time travel..... come on man COME ON

Yeah, but the orks were new and werent at their height of power, because I'm pretty sure if all orks right now were to unite they would challenge the Necrons even WiH version, they both have time control, they both at that point would have retardedly huge ass tech. Only Necron galaxy destroy weapons I feel would give them the stomp in the sense the Necrons just lol as they rq and go somewhere else. Remember GREEN IS BEST!

Now I feel offended, I feel as if you arent reading my stuff man!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: There's no C'tan. I tagged you and said that because you know both sides. Decaf knows warhammer, but isn't super into halo, so I figured a fellow warhammer can help compare some of the stuff between the two and so on and help make sense of it all.

Zachary327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarwavealpha said:

@wut: There's no C'tan. I tagged you and said that because you know both sides. Decaf knows warhammer, but isn't super into halo

Where are u getting this info?? I was a religious Halo fan for years

I just don't bother knowing about lore post Halo 4 because its stupid and pedantic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Oh, I just always saw you as more of a 40k fan, just judging from everyone's responses, I thought you didn't seem to care for the haloverse too well. I only say this because you seemed to believe the necrons, wih version, stomp the forerunners while others disagree and so on. I just thought you may of played the games and that was the extent of your halo knowledge. Not bashing, just didn't know.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flood could probably solo.