No Caption Provided

HOUSE OF XAVIER

No Caption Provided

VS.

TEAM DC

No Caption Provided

RULES

• There are two Rounds
  • R1: In character , White lantern and phantom stranger aren't on the DC team ,
  • R2: Bloodlusted , Strongest versions of all characters on both teams
  • Please comment for both rounds

No Caption Provided

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

R1, probably Marvel due to the amount of villains/ morally grey characters that would be willing to go to extremes to win. Fate/Flash/Orion/Zatanna should be MVP's but in character, they don't have the feats to prove they'd be able to take the win with the amount of power coming from the Marvel team.

R2 can't really be determined, too many reality warpers. It's luck of the draw.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Legion...he's too unpredictable as a reality warper.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Round 1 is TP city ofc, they have Xavier, Jean, Legion, Nova, Rachel, Hope (who can stack on their powers) etc etc. Should be more than enough to take over the vast majority of the team at once and then gang up on the guys who didn't get taken over.

Round 2 is basically just a clusterfuck of powers, impossible to grade properly.

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Team Marvel the amount of TP on the team is insane they should be able to take down/take over half the DC team in a instant.

R2: Almost impossible to tell would come down to whoever is writing the story and PIS to be honest. But if you want a answer im reluctantly have to go with team DC for a slight majority.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By geekryan

R1 definitely goes to Marvel. TP GG.

R2 is a toss up

Avatar image for shadowknight130
ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1- Marvel just barely due to them being outnumbered

R2- DC

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: This is... a really good battle.

Round 1: I feel like there's one too many reality warpers on the Mutant team. Even if magic is a hard counter, I doubt that Fate and Zatanna would be able to handle them all. IDK how powerful of a telepath Martian Manhunter is in comparison to the likes of Xavier, Jean, or Legion, but he most certainly can't restrain them all. IDK how TP works on intangible beings, but I'm assuming it would still take full effect? Realistically, the TP users would have to react to the Flash's speed in order to actually toilet paper him. Other than that, the mutants have a very decisive victory.

Round 2: Thought Robot = Version of Superman = counts as "strongest versions of all characters for both teams" = good game. Jokes aside, the statement of "strongest versions" would need to be expanded on. For Superman, his absolute peak would be his pre-crisis version, but if it's version specific, say... New 52, he still doesn't really add much.

But, realistically, since they're bloodlusted, most everyone on DC would utilize their speed advantage and just blitz, with Phantom Stranger, Fate, and Zatanna taking on the reality warpers. It's close. I'd go DC for a slight majority.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@boutatakeanl: "strongest versions" would need to be expanded on.

When I say the strongest versions , I mean the most powerful the characters have ever been , for example if I were to say the strongest version of superman , it wouldn't be cosmic armour superman , because cosmic superman was created by the monitors he isn't Kal el , So cosmic armor superman wouldn't count

These are just a few more examples of what I mean by the strongest

Jean would be the WPOTC

Wanda would be at HOM power levels

Martian Manhunter would be fernus

Green lantern would be white lantern

So what I mean by strongest versions is the most powerful the characters have ever been

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: "strongest versions" would need to be expanded on.

When I say the strongest versions , I mean the most powerful the characters have ever been , for example if I were to say the strongest version of superman , it wouldn't be cosmic armour superman , because cosmic superman was created by the monitors he isn't Kal el , So cosmic armor superman wouldn't count

These are just a few more examples of what I mean by the strongest

Jean would be the WPOTC

Wanda would be at HOM power levels

Martian Manhunter would be fernus

Green lantern would be white lantern

So what I mean by strongest versions is the most powerful the characters have ever been

Thanks for clarifying. The Cosmic Armor Superman thing was a joke :D

In that case, DC stomps round 2. Phantom Stranger was matching the Spectre in battle and drew blood from him. Classic Fate is also a strong factor to take on any reality warpers. The strongest version of Green Lantern would actually be him as Parallax during Zero Hour, who also even matched the Spectre. Yeah there are just far too many OP characters on the DC team + those who could easily blitz. Don't see anyone on the mutants team doing anything to the higher end of the DC team.

Scarlet_Wanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 DC team get overwhelmed by TP.

R2 Flash blitzes them all before they can react.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Marvel but there's way too many variables.