Marvel's Dark Mysticals Run A Small Magic Gauntlet

Avatar image for princesscadenza
princesscadenza

5272

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By princesscadenza
Avatar image for princesscadenza
princesscadenza

5272

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By princesscadenza
Avatar image for princesscadenza
princesscadenza

5272

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By princesscadenza

I wonder how many replies this thread will even get since it involves like, Z-List characters(Aside from Kaecillius, maybe).

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

22442

Forum Posts

12641

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Did somebody say Z-List

That being said, I really don't have a ranking for these guys cuz I don't know them lol, my best guess based on vague stuff would be....round 3?

Avatar image for soratoumiga
Soratoumiga

7080

Forum Posts

56

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Rebirth Zatanna is above Loki, by a landslide, to be honest.

As for the Dark Mysticals, honestly forgot about them. I know some appeared in like crazy old issues of Strange's stuff, but can't remember the feats, can you please show me?

Avatar image for princesscadenza
princesscadenza

5272

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By princesscadenza

@professorrespect said:

Did somebody say Z-List

That being said, I really don't have a ranking for these guys cuz I don't know them lol, my best guess based on vague stuff would be....round 3?

That's an idea for your next RT, lol. I'll post their feats, but I think their best showing was from Adria where she nearly killed Jane Foster as Valkrie and destroyed the All-Weapon per the latter's own admission:

And it should be noted Jane will fight Thor in the next two months or so. Besides, they all have the same power level according to Demonicus, so both of the guys should be able of doing the same:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for jrupert1
jrupert1

1851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@andromeda101: Well this is interesting.

Hard to say, their confrontations with Strange don't exactly give the best answer on how good they are. Sure Strange has a history of trolling them but they're actually fairly powerful (especially thanks to the purple dimension), and all together they can really be a problem. Strange just outclasses them in power and knowledge and knew how to screw up their teamwork.

I think they can definitely get to round three and maybe pass that but the most recent Enchantress was actually quite powerful so it's hard to say. Zee should definitely stop them, unless they can get her off balance early on and pressure her, but I don't see that happening.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

22442

Forum Posts

12641

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@andromeda101: Seems pretty decent, would likely get to round 3 tbh

Avatar image for princesscadenza
princesscadenza

5272

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@professorrespect said:

Seems pretty decent, would likely get to round 3 tbh

Yeah, I think it's a pretty good feat when you remember that the All-Weapon is/was Ultimate Mjolnir.

Rebirth Zatanna is above Loki, by a landslide, to be honest.

As for the Dark Mysticals, honestly forgot about them. I know some appeared in like crazy old issues of Strange's stuff, but can't remember the feats, can you please show me?

Hmmm, is she really that powerful?

I'll post their feats as promised, but there's a sample above.

@jrupert1 said:

Well this is interesting.

Hard to say, their confrontations with Strange don't exactly give the best answer on how good they are. Sure Strange has a history of trolling them but they're actually fairly powerful (especially thanks to the purple dimension), and all together they can really be a problem. Strange just outclasses them in power and knowledge and knew how to screw up their teamwork.

I think they can definitely get to round three and maybe pass that but the most recent Enchantress was actually quite powerful so it's hard to say. Zee should definitely stop them, unless they can get her off balance early on and pressure her, but I don't see that happening.

Agreed, Strange just simply outclassed them, but doesn't mean they're slouches. Adria by herself was able to melt/almost destroy the All-Weapon and has held her own against the Eye of Agamotto.

Avatar image for soratoumiga
Soratoumiga

7080

Forum Posts

56

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@andromeda101: She is, she could tore apart the universe, according to Mordru. She has plenty of hax as well, warping reality on a huge scale, and affecting powerful entities.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

22442

Forum Posts

12641

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@soratoumiga: also lost to a flash villain who's special power is spinning

Avatar image for soratoumiga
Soratoumiga

7080

Forum Posts

56

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

22442

Forum Posts

12641

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@soratoumiga: by who, the chick who lost to spinning

anyway not relevant to topic smh, christmas is here

Avatar image for princesscadenza
princesscadenza

5272

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for princesscadenza
princesscadenza

5272

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for zetsu-san
Zetsu-San

37061

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@princesscadenza: Mandarin’s higher than Malekith?

Enchantress is more powerful than Zatanna, at least when she’s not jobbing. I can see Enchantress losing via inexperience and doing something dumb, but if the Witch is even remotely dominant, she’d stomp.

Zatanna can probably take them, since the trio’s feats are pretty limited. Maybe if they had more knowledge, they could pressure her and keep her from speaking. That said, it is a little unclear how Zatanna’s magic would interact with someone whose magic can shatter Dragonfang. That’s a lot of power, depending on how seriously you take that feat.

Avatar image for zetsu-san
Zetsu-San

37061

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@andromeda101: She is, she could tore apart the universe, according to Mordru. She has plenty of hax as well, warping reality on a huge scale, and affecting powerful entities.

He never said that about her. He was talking about the power inside the Ruby, which was able to make everyone temporary Chaos Lords.

Avatar image for princesscadenza
princesscadenza

5272

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By princesscadenza

@zetsu-san said:

Mandarin’s higher than Malekith?

Enchantress is more powerful than Zatanna, at least when she’s not jobbing. I can see Enchantress losing via inexperience and doing something dumb, but if the Witch is even remotely dominant, she’d stomp.

Zatanna can probably take them, since the trio’s feats are pretty limited. Maybe if they had more knowledge, they could pressure her and keep her from speaking. That said, it is a little unclear how Zatanna’s magic would interact with someone whose magic can shatter Dragonfang. That’s a lot of power, depending on how seriously you take that feat.

Yeah, better feats.

Pretty sure Zatanna has better showings and statements overall.

Avatar image for zetsu-san
Zetsu-San

37061

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Zetsu-San

@princesscadenza: Enchantress is explicitly more powerful than Zatanna tho. Zatanna has better feats, cus Enchantress got shipped off to the Suicide Squad where she has to job all the time to keep the rest of the team relevant.

Enchantress at her most powerful, is a full JLD level threat.

Avatar image for geekryan
geekryan

13002

Forum Posts

43

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@princesscadenza: Enchantress is explicitly more powerful than Zatanna tho. Zatanna has better feats, cus Enchantress got shipped off to the Suicide Squad where she has to job all the time to keep the rest of the team relevant.

Enchantress at her most powerful, is a full JLD level threat.

Based on her JLD Vol 1 run, Enchantress is more powerful than Zatanna. However, aside from that, Zatanna has significantly better feats, especially in Rebirth.

Avatar image for zetsu-san
Zetsu-San

37061

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@geekryan said:
@zetsu-san said:

@princesscadenza: Enchantress is explicitly more powerful than Zatanna tho. Zatanna has better feats, cus Enchantress got shipped off to the Suicide Squad where she has to job all the time to keep the rest of the team relevant.

Enchantress at her most powerful, is a full JLD level threat.

Based on her JLD Vol 1 run, Enchantress is more powerful than Zatanna. However, aside from that, Zatanna has significantly better feats, especially in Rebirth.

It’s not Enchantress’s fault, idiot writers decided to put her on the Suicide Squad instead of sticking with the JLD. smh

Avatar image for geekryan
geekryan

13002

Forum Posts

43

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@geekryan said:
@zetsu-san said:

@princesscadenza: Enchantress is explicitly more powerful than Zatanna tho. Zatanna has better feats, cus Enchantress got shipped off to the Suicide Squad where she has to job all the time to keep the rest of the team relevant.

Enchantress at her most powerful, is a full JLD level threat.

Based on her JLD Vol 1 run, Enchantress is more powerful than Zatanna. However, aside from that, Zatanna has significantly better feats, especially in Rebirth.

It’s not Enchantress’s fault, idiot writers decided to put her on the Suicide Squad instead of sticking with the JLD. smh

Not saying it's her fault, but it's the truth ;)

Avatar image for geekryan
geekryan

13002

Forum Posts

43

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for zetsu-san
Zetsu-San

37061

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@geekryan: For real though, Enchantress revealing herself to be the Hag aspect of Hecate would have made so much sense.

Avatar image for geekryan
geekryan

13002

Forum Posts

43

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@geekryan: For real though, Enchantress revealing herself to be the Hag aspect of Hecate would have made so much sense.

That would have been pretty cool! Maybe they will bring her into JLD soon

Avatar image for princesscadenza
princesscadenza

5272

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bumpy.