vs

No Caption Provided
WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think the ladies have a good chance, Sue will give her the protection she needs while Hope amplifies Storm's powers to replicate the synapse attack.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magik easily bfr

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue's shields will get overwhelmed extremely fast, just like they did when she was trying (unsuccessfully) to protect her husband from WWH's beat down.

I think the ladies have a good chance, Sue will give her the protection she needs while Hope amplifies Storm's powers to replicate the synapse attack.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins, Magik mvp

Invisible Woman can protect the other fodders

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Can't Magik just BFR Hulk?

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ladies should overwhelm him

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: but here we are dealing with regular Hulk, and even if so, if BFR is allowed Storm or Magik can take him out

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that's confusing. Title says 616 Hulk, description says Green Scar, picture is World Breaker lol

@green_skaar: but here we are dealing with regular Hulk, and even if so, if BFR is allowed Storm or Magik can take him out

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: Does a thread exist where you aren't arguing against the Hulk, like damn... i am sensing a pattern here lol.

Well that's confusing. Title says 616 Hulk, description says Green Scar, picture is World Breaker lol

@waitomegastorm said:

The picture is of Green Scar, not Worldbreaker.

------------------

Anyway team wins via BFR.

Also the stupid, overwanked and overused synapse attack isn't gonna work, Storm is useless here.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It now is, it was changed.

The picture is of Green Scar, not Worldbreaker.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cruelrain

@iflated3go said:

@cruelrain: Does a thread exist where you aren't arguing against the Hulk, like damn... i am sensing a pattern here lol.

I can say the same about you, you're defending him on every thread and using composite Hulk when they are using just regular Hulk 🤔

Also you were saying that Hulk beats Wanda, when Wanda can bfr him as well easily the same way she did to Amped Namor with the Phoenix force

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins, Magik mvp

Sue Storm shield was getting overwhelmed by Hulk level doom bots in strength

Green Scar is supposed to be stronger than Savage Hulk if I'm not mistaken. She's not doing much herself.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Iflated3go

@cruelrain: I literally just argued moments ago in 2 threads against Hulk lol

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/world-war-hulk-vs-marvel-team-2053016/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/professor-hulk-vs-hydro-man-2053026/

and even this thread, so that's 3 different times in one day. Now do you and Hulk.

Regular Hulk is composite Hulk unless it's specified, also feats of weaker versions of a character apply to stronger ones, that is generally accepted, so when someone says WWH vs Thor, it's usually accepted that we can use Savage Hulk and Green Scar and Indestructible Hulk too.

Wanda can BFR him that's true, my comment was more to do so how the 2 can't have a good fight because the difference in power, there are versions of Hulk that are stated and shown to be much more powerful than her, but she also has versions of herself that can erase Hulk.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain said:

Team wins, Magik mvp

Sue Storm shield was getting overwhelmed by Hulk level doom bots in strength

Green Scar is supposed to be stronger than Savage Hulk if I'm not mistaken. She's not doing much herself.

WWH already broke her shields in the WWH event as she was trying to protect Reed from Hulks punches, he hit her shields so hard it gave her such a strain she started bleeding from her nose and couldn't even stand on her feet.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Magik could solo, Hope could too, depending on what powers she has absorbed

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could be a close fight but I think the ladies edges him out due to more hax power/diverse array of abilities. Magik and Hope being the MVP. If they don't keep their distance tho then they're screwed.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By chiq

Magik solos...she one shots using Hulks own fist against him.

Is Hulk strong enough to one-shot himself ? Hope could solo using Magik's portals as well.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No BFR Hulk.

Avatar image for themadtitan0331
themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stom solos :P

by blood freeze

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iflated3go said:

WWH already broke her shields in the WWH event as she was trying to protect Reed from Hulks punches, he hit her shields so hard it gave her such a strain she started bleeding from her nose and couldn't even stand on her feet.

Lowball much? Current Sue's force field obviously has an album of far better feats than failing after a few blows from WWHulk

I'm not sure if you are aware but Sue can actually do much more than just stand there and let Hulk pound away on her force field, seeing as she's already fought Hulk so many times and knows how strong he is.

No Caption Provided

As seen in Hulk (2014) #15 above Sue is willing to kill Hulk if he plans on hurting people (her teammates in this case)

Does Hulk have a counter to invisibility?

Can Hulk function without air?

Can Hulk regenerate if his body is completely dismembered?

Can Hulk regenerate his brain?

Can Hulk function without blood flow?

Can Hulk survive in space?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm said:

Picture is from World War Hulk, not World Breaker.

Hulk loses tho

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Lowball much? Current Sue's force field obviously has an album of far better feats than failing after a few blows from WWHulk

How is getting your forcefields broken by WWH lowballing? The guy broke Umars magic shields when a throw from Thors hammer couldn't even dent them.

I'm not sure if you are aware but Sue can actually do much more than just stand there and let Hulk pound away on her force field, seeing as she's already fought Hulk so many times and knows how strong he is.

I am aware what Sue can do, she still isn't doing much to Hulk.

As seen in Hulk (2014) #15 above Sue is willing to kill Hulk if he plans on hurting people (her teammates in this case)

That was against Doc Green and that wouldn't kill Hulk, Hulk has survived inhaling Pandoras box which clocks in at 133.45 Hercs, one Herc is equivalent to how much energy Hercules can expand in a single strongest blow.

So i don't think Sue is gonna do anything unless her force field is more powerful than 133 of Hercs blows combined.

He can sense and smell people now, so yea.

Yes, he doesn't need to breathe. He was recently made completely immortal.

He can function while his body is in pieces, he doesn't need blood flow or his body parts to be connected for them to be moving.

Yes, has survived countless times.

I dunno if you kept up with current Hulk but he has been retconned to be some kind of a God/Devil, his gamma is actually no longer just science but is part magical and part divine as well. The series is pretty crazy you should check it out, Hulk even survived billions of years into the future killed Franlkin Richards and Galactus and every other abstract being out there and destroyed all of Marvel multiverse, although that Hulk has nothing to do with the one in this thread, just saying the series has been pretty crazy so far.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq:Hulk tanked his own punch already, so i don't think he could KO himself that way

@themadtitan0331: Unlikely as Hulk has already survived in absolute zero, even his bio book confirms he can withstand such temeperatures.

Storm isn't doing anything here tbh.

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ladies due to versatility with Magik as MVP. Sue can't protect her teammates from a direct assault but her shields should be able to handle Hulks thunderclap and other AOE, which also helps a great deal.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By chiq

@iflated3go said:

@chiq:Hulk tanked his own punch already, so i don't think he could KO himself that way

If Thing can K.O. Immortal Hulk, why can't Hulk K.O. Hulk?

Magik can also cloak and hide from all sorts of enhanced senses, including, cosmic senses, TP, etc...She can bfr Hulk outside creation and reality itself or time travel and kill banner before he gets exposed to the bomb.

She could also tele-dismember and port the head to another dimension like she did Sabertooth. Wouldn't that count as incap?

She's also one-shotted Juggernaut.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@iflated3go: I consider it lowball since Sue should've blocked a lot more blows before fainting

Sue should be able to dismember Hulk (she can create atom-thin blades that can cut through molecules) and keep all the different bodyparts in separate force fields

I was unaware that Hulk was immortal, That makes me wonder what the point of this thread is, if Hulk really can't die

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:
@iflated3go said:

If Thing can K.O. Immortal Hulk, why can't Hulk K.O. Hulk? Magik can also cloak and hide from all sorts of enhanced senses, including, cosmic senses, TP, etc...She can bfr Hulk outside creation and reality itself or time travel and kill banner before he gets exposed to the bomb.

Because Thing KOing Immortal Hulk was a 1 in 100 shots of working, also WWH is not Immortal Hulk. She can't hide from Hulk sensing her because his sense don't work on strictly physical/magical basis but on the divine itself which is beyond both. She could BFR him which is the only way to win this, Magik is not going to time travel back before Hulk was created in a middle of a random fight, especially not considering what risk killing of Banner could have on the rest of the Marvel universe including herself.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Iflated3go

@scarlet_wiccan said:

@iflated3go: I consider it lowball since Sue should've blocked a lot more blows before fainting

Sue should be able to dismember Hulk (she can create atom-thin blades that can cut through molecules) and keep all the different bodyparts in separate force fields

I was unaware that Hulk was immortal, That makes me wonder what the point of this thread is, if Hulk really can't die

Eh, i don't think it's a lowball, WWH was insanely strong, he was the angriest and strongest Hulk up to that point and Hulk with his punches has done some crazy things including breaking time itself twice, breaking reality, harming beings that no one else could, etc...

I don't think Sue would do that in a random encounter in character, i am also not sure if she can do that with Hulk, because even adamantium mounted on a hydraulic arm that can bend titanium like paper has a hard time cutting Hulks already exposed organs.

Yea, his series is actually called Immortal Hulk, there has been some crazy stuff going on in it so far, we even got introduced to Marvels ultimate Satan from who Hulks powers actually come from, a being directly opposite to The One Above All and in the future he takes over Hulks body and kills all of Marvel.

To be fair, they can still BFR him or maybe even KO him, they don't have to kill him to win the fight.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By chiq

@iflated3go: Magik has time traveled in the middle of a fight before to get the eye of Aggamoto from Strange in the past. She's also teleported in the middle of a fight outside time to plan her next move and she's teleported to the future to one-shot Apoc enchanced Colossus. Just saying' she's used time travel in fights.

I'm confused, before Immortal Hulk, hulk was already a divine being? You mean to tell me no one can hide from the hulk? What kind of powerset would one need to cloak him/herself form the hulk? Sorry I thought this version of Hulk was WWHulk.

Magik has teleported multiple laser beams and blasts away, in a non-pis setting she should be able to teleport all of Hulk's attacks right back at him, so that's gotta hurt even someone like him.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: Ok but that isn't the same as trying to time travel to kill someone before they even become the Hulk, especially in a random encounter, it's not even specified to be morals off.

Al retconned Hulks origins(he also retconned F4 and Galactus origin btw), well retcon is maybe the wrong word, he added more stuff on top of what we already knew. Hulk was the one obviously most impacted with it. I dunno honestly, we need to see more from this Hulk and the extent of his powers. Well the thread says 616 Hulk which would technically mean all canon Hulks, although the one shown in the thread is Green Scar, but again what Al did retconned all other versions of Hulk as well.

I mean it's gonna hurt him, dunno if it will put him down, Hulk is way more durable and tanky even for himself to beat up, unless we are talking about a Hulk whose anger levels aren't all that high.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope and Magik might be the only being that could stand a chance against the hulk but they may not win. If we are talking of Magik using her magical powers, well, the hulk get stronger via dark magik. On one occasion, magic proved useless against the hulk. If I'm gonna include Hulk current status. Hulks gamma ray is magic and science at the same time, that's one of the reasons why he was able to one shot Dormammu by eating Dormammu blast and sending it back.

I don't see storm putting the hulk down especially when he is pissed off. Hulk recently took lightning attack like its nothing. All he did was stood there without flinching. Hulk could just jump or he could just thunderclap both sue and storm, knocking them out.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@scarlet_wiccan said:

@iflated3go said:

Lowball much? Current Sue's force field obviously has an album of far better feats than failing after a few blows from WWHulk

No Caption Provided

Damn.... A bloodlusted Sue is dangerous. Yea this definitely solidifies me backing the ladies. However, I still believe Hulk will make them work.

Edit:

That's Doc Green.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan said:

@iflated3go said:

No Caption Provided

Damn.... A bloodlusted Sue is dangerous. Yea this definitely solidifies me backing the ladies. However, I still believe Hulk will make them work.

Edit:

That's Doc Green.

1. Yes he has. He can see ghost or invisible people. Dr strange can testify to that bro.

2. definitely. He doesn't need to breathe at all. He can actually adapt to it as well

3. Just has it was shown in immortal Hulk issue. His body was separate totally and he was still able to talk despite underground scientists were working on his body. His body was in glass of jars.

4. Just as it was shown in immortal Hulk. He can easily but that will make savage Hulk come out.

5. I'm not sure about that one. If Hulk can function while his body was separated totally then I'm pretty sure he can survive a blood flow

6. Space is nothing to the hulk.

If you want proof of all these I can show you

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team handily

themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iflated3go: Well with that I concede my original comment. I still strongly about the women winning and Storm playing a factor. Hulk can't hit Storm if she's in the Atmosphere.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Iflated3go

@themadtitan0331: I think the women can beat him if they BFR him, i am not sure if they can actually put him down and i don't know how much of a factor Storm can play, she already went against this version of Hulk in fact she combined her attack with Torch's supernova and Hulk no sold them and KO'd them both, as for her being in the atmosphere, Hulk can jump at massively hypersonic speeds, to the point where he has caught Silver Surfer in the sky while Surfer was literally blitzing across the entire planet, so i am not sure if she can be safe there completely.

themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iflated3go: Damn it.. I'm glad you bring these things up. It keeps me honest. Because I forgot all about those feats. People sleep on Hulk's speed and ability just like I did. I forgot all about Storm/Thor's combo.

I agree Magik BFR is the only thing stopping Hulk from turning the ladies into goo.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: So what you're basically saying is that Hulk is invincible?

What would happen if Sue ripped Hulk apart on a molecular level?

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: I'm not saying Hulk is invincible. What proof do you have that she can rip apart a physically strong and durability like that?

Hulk would boost his stats the more Sue storm tries to rip him apart.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: Curious what would happen if Magik teleported him into a very durable object?

No Caption Provided

Both Superman and WWHulk got hurt here. ( I know Hulk got out, but what if his whole body is teleported into an object and not just his arms and legs) Superman was in shock, and that was just a table.

Magik's magic was also powerful enough to hold Juggernaut in place and penetrate his durability. She casually ripped him open.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Unless the Marvel ladies BFR him or Hope magically gets her Phoenix powers from AvX, Hulk wrecks this team worse than Red Hulk stomped the Lady Liberators in his series.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@medulaoblaganda: If Sue rips Hulk apart on a molecular level (Like she did to Doom's armor in Fantastic Four (2014) Annual #1), his durability doesn't really mean much, unless Hulk is resistant to attacks that separates his molecules

Didn't Corvus Glaive cut Hulk's skin with his glaive?

Can Hulk travel through space?

The ladies could also just dismember Hulk and separate his body parts, keeping him from regenerating

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With BFR hulk loses.