Marvel vs DC vs The Elder Scrolls vs Umineko vs Ergenverse

Avatar image for astrographsorcerer
astrographsorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Marvel vs DC vs The Elder Scrolls vs Umineko vs Ergenverse (147 votes)

Living Tribunal ,HOTU Thanos, and Pre-Retcon Beyonder 18%
Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, and Mother Night 26%
Aka, Padomay, and Vivec 16%
Featherine, EOS Battler, and Beatrice Ushiromiya (full potential) 21%
Meng Hao, Li Qiye, and Bai Xiaochun 20%

Who would win in this cosmic calamity?

Please try to keep things civil as I know these threads can be a bit of a rollercoaster

• 
DrakoTheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@astrographsorcerer: yes, there's 2 Anu and there's 2 padomay as well. One is the original who became the God head/Amaranth and the other one who is described in the myths is the dream one or i think echo is a better word and he's non sentient. As for Padomay(real one), he's supposedly dead and the one who's Soul or echo became Sithis is just a version Anu dreamt who is also non sentient.

Like i said, TES lore is pretty confusing especially when you composite each religion's interpretations, which i don't advise, flaws appear everywhere. The most accepted creation story is Anu and Padomay are the peak nothing existed before them while they were in the void until they made Nir(Aurbis) and Anu had kids with her. Padomay killed her and Anu lost his mind then dragged padomay outside of time and "killed" him though it's not confirmed. Then after that supposedly the dream starts.

That's just one interpretation and it might not even be right. No one knows what's really happened and i think that's the point. All we know is The real Anu is superior to his brother Padomay and he is superior to any other being in TES. Anu and Padomay(The Dream versions) are then superior to Satakal in Yokudan Mythology and every other being in the TES verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@astrographsorcerer: Just to clarrify, Lucifer is the Will of the Presence while Michael is the Power. And the Presence may or may not be omnipotent based on your interpretation of DC, I could, just as likely, put the Source on top with the Super Celestials being the new top dogs without any reference to Michael and Lucifer. Anu and Padomay seem to be like two frames of minds/aspects of Satakel to me. So I assume they should be equal, maybe Michael and Lucifer edge out, but nothing major.

astrographsorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicalbrother
cosmicalbrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By cosmicalbrother

vertigo canon is dc canon, this part is irrefutable. dc is composite cosmology

Avatar image for cosmicalbrother
cosmicalbrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@astrographsorcerer: Just to clarrify, Lucifer is the Will of the Presence while Michael is the Power. And the Presence may or may not be omnipotent based on your interpretation of DC, I could, just as likely, put the Source on top with the Super Celestials being the new top dogs without any reference to Michael and Lucifer. Anu and Padomay seem to be like two frames of minds/aspects of Satakel to me. So I assume they should be equal, maybe Michael and Lucifer edge out, but nothing major.

the source and the presence are aspects of the same god

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also Senior bai solos the thread via being trollforced, His pills operate off of the rule of funny.

In third step Senior bai made a 4th step cultivator experience terror via simply pulling out his aphrodisiac pill as a threat.

A couple of the pills in his arsenal

• Diarrhea, Can make beings who haven't ate anything in hundreds of years experience Month long bouts of Diarrhea.
  • Breakup pill, Can destroy relationships between people.
  • Fantasy pill, Hardcore Drug trip time.
  • Aphrodisiac pill, Can make beings experience so much lust, it can be used to torture.
  • Pheromone pill, Makes a target extremely attractive to those who have been hit by the aphrodisiac pill.
  • A pill Destroys any clothing.

RustedDusty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Soloing the thread? This man solos both fiction and nonfiction.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Thekillerklok

@rusteddusty said:

@thekillerklok: Soloing the thread? This man solos both fiction and nonfiction.

You should see Senior bai's stratagem of winning via running and crying to a bigger fish.

It's deeply Profound.

What's that I hear you saying? Do you think Senior Bai isn't afraid of everything but ghosts?

Got something scary to threaten senior bai's life? Don't you Worry Senior bai over preps lifesaving measures and treasures, in that regard he is a unmatched king of the turtle stratagem.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it how Team Marvel has more votes than team TES LOL.

RustedDusty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with team DC.

astrographsorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Li qiye and his team

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is Vivec Even here? He is irrelevant.

It's Hard to say who wins. Lol at Elder Scrolls being weak.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does Umineko have the least amount of votes?

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anu and padomay don't belong here. They aren't entities that can fight or be fought. They are primordial forces that are completely unconcious, impersonal and devoid of any kind of cognition

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably because is more obscure than the others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umineko isn’t well known like the rest are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably why youtubers don’t like scaling it to a high degree and say things like “gwenpool solos Umineko” and stuff like that.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that Marvel team has more votes than Umineko team >_>

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lel umineko is far from being fodder

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bump

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Vivec is not even in top 10 of his own verse and he got solo'ed by Dagoth Ur while having support from two other multiversal level characters

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kemono_dono: marvel have more votes then TES and Umineko ............... E

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing solos

DarthZanilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rusteddusty: yeah I doubt that Michael and Lucifer cant get touched. If we are including all of the Ergenverse then I know a few old monsters that could take them on.

If Su Ming, Wang Lin, Bai Xiaochun, and Meng Hao attack the two together then its over. It is even said All-Heaven feared the Four Transcendors and if they teamed up against him he would be destroyed. We even have guys like All-Heaven that have thousands of souls within different personalities and Dao arts in each soul clone.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DucksAreNotHot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Umineko, or Team Ergenverse as 1st, then DC than Marvel and ofc Elder scroll last.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Umineko, or Team Ergenverse as 1st, then DC than Marvel and ofc Elder scroll last.

Why ?

DucksAreNotHot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light123 said:
@ducksarenothot said:

Why ?

Featherine is the closest to Omnipotent other than the Creators, From Ergenverse, they easily transcend multiple layers of infinity and duality. For DC, those 3 beings are dimensionless beings, Michael being Ininifte Power, Lucifer infinite Will, and Mother Night, the Endless Night. Marvel Beyonder was described as Omnipotent, HOTU was a fraction of TOAA power, and TLT is second to TOAA.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light123 said:
@ducksarenothot said:

Why ?

Featherine is the closest to Omnipotent other than the Creators, From Ergenverse, they easily transcend multiple layers of infinity and duality. For DC, those 3 beings are dimensionless beings, Michael being Ininifte Power, Lucifer infinite Will, and Mother Night, the Endless Night. Marvel Beyonder was described as Omnipotent, HOTU was a fraction of TOAA power, and TLT is second to TOAA.

Padomay created infinite amount of beings who are powerful enough to create an " incomprehensible " amount of Universes all infinite in size and mass as Sanguine did , The Et ada's true shape is said to be infinite and incomprehensible as well as their power , all the Et Ada transcends every platonic concept so transcending infinity is not really relevant . Numidium No's any character with not narrative transcendance out of existence first of all .

Padomay is infinitely above Nigh Omnipotent beings like Vivec and just slightly below the TRUE omnipotent state of " Amaranth "

So Padomay might just hard carry .

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ducksarenothot: Featherine isn't omnipotent. No comic book characters are. None of the writers are. Featherine can't walk into the DC Multiverse or the Marvel Multiverse and just do as she wishes. Her power can be completely nullified by the likes of the writers or beings like the Spectre or the Living Tribunal. Similarly... The Presence or the One Above All cannot walk into Umineko and do as they wish.

DucksAreNotHot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ducksarenothot: Featherine isn't omnipotent. No comic book characters are. None of the writers are. Featherine can't walk into the DC Multiverse or the Marvel Multiverse and just do as she wishes. Her power can be completely nullified by the likes of the writers or beings like the Spectre or the Living Tribunal. Similarly... The Presence or the One Above All cannot walk into Umineko and do as they wish.

I said she as close to Omnipotent as it gets, never said she was. Its meta speak if u mean they can't simply they could come into their Universe if its will to be so. Spectre literally acme in crossover comics, both in Marvel Universe, like dude, ofc indiviually they can't. But its comic you could literally put a character to another.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By BoutaTakeAnL

@ducksarenothot said:
@boutatakeanl said:

I said she as close to Omnipotent as it gets, never said she was. Its meta speak if u mean they can't simply they could come into their Universe if its will to be so. Spectre literally acme in crossover comics, both in Marvel Universe, like dude, ofc indiviually they can't. But its comic you could literally put a character to another.

How is she as close to Omnipotence as it gets?

Also, there's a reason crossovers usually aren't canon. Same with the Spectre-Living Tribunal Crossover

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm I would say all verses here are tied except marvel, they have very weak conceptual hax.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Yes there is no "True Omnipotant in fiction" Because the author would have to draw infinite feats, but I believe Omnipotants are still a things its just they are only Omnipotant within their verse not outside it.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It all comes down to which one you want to win, arguments are completely irrelevant in this kind of discussion where beings that represent the whole of existence are present

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Uh....I love Elder Scrolls; but they're screwed here.

Vivec was super powerful and so are the Daedra; but none of them are on this level. Time and time again Elder Scrolls have gone out of their way to specifically show that the myth behind the Daedra and the Nine is different from the reality of them.

Vivec himself was a false god who died sometimes between the 3rd and 4th era. And he had one of the best canon feats of any Daedra. Having suspended millions of tons with his TK for hundreds of years, and presumably stopping upwards of a thousand times that force.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I would really love to know some of this times they went out of the way to show " myth "

Vivec's little power could power a duplicate Multiverse and crush infinite sized dimensions , he is powerful enough .

Thanks for Reading,

Light

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Dc or Marvel. They won’t even notice the elder scrolls and others and probably get fodderized from the collateral dMg alone.

>knows zero about any of the verses other then Marvel and DC

>claims they get fodderized with no other basis then....... wait, what was your basis again ?

Avatar image for deactivated-6028883ebdf4d
deactivated-6028883ebdf4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elder Scrolls don't belong here

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh these teams are so unbalanced

Why is Lucifer and Michael here rather then Overvoid and presence?

Why is Aka and Vivec over Anuel and Sithis and Anu ?

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Light123
Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light123: right... the guy who makes multiple accounts and spreds false info about the elder scrolls lol give me a break.

I DARE you to provide ONE instance of me spreading any false info about Elder Scrolls , I dare you .

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light123: how about u proof what u claim ?.. I DARE u :p

Proof of what do you want me to bring?