http://www.comicvine.com/daredevil/29-24694/     
http://www.comicvine.com/iron-fist/29-1492/     

vs 
team dc 
http://www.comicvine.com/black-canary/29-1689/ 
http://www.comicvine.com/karate-kid/29-1269/     
http://www.comicvine.com/robin/29-1687/     

rules: 
h2h only - no gadgets, weapons, super powers/abilities and so on you get the idea 
both teams have 1 full day prep (gets to study their opponenents) 
battle takes place in gotham city, they start from 30 feet within each other 
bloos lust on 
which team wins?

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

DC Wins and Robin is just useless and in the way

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By capall
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"DC Wins and Robin is just useless and in the way "

why and how?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@capall said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"DC Wins and Robin is just useless and in the way "
why and how? "
Karate Kid is already a better fighter than anyone listed and Canary is rivaled about on par with Lady Shiva now in h2h and was able to rip out Deathstroke's eye and fend him off even before her Shiva training. And Damian is good but he is just not needed
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By capall
@Son_of_Magnus:
well i placed robin since he would be the wealkest link for team dc which will essentially make this battle 3 on 2 sometime during the fight and i don't think this battle will be easy for team dc here, all of the marvel characters can hold their own and are also considered one of the best marvel h2h combatants as well
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@capall: I do not think it will be easy but I still think DC will win but I do stand by my word that Robin is only fodder
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By .Spider-man.

I could be a pretty close fight. 

First Round match ups
Karate Kid > Gamora
Iron Fist > Canary
Daredevil > Robin

Second Round match ups
Karate Kid Vs Iron Fist & Daredevil ?
KK has some insane feats, but I'm not completely convinced. Especially if you consider he just has a bout against Gamora right before this.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By capall
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @capall: I do not think it will be easy but I still think DC will win but I do stand by my word that Robin is only fodder "

fair enough, do you think kk is capable of taking on any two of the marvel characters?
Myth2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Myth2009

Question about Karate Kid.  Its stated that  he is a master of every form of martial arts to have been developed up to the 30th Century now is it every form of martial arts on Earth or the Universe?

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@capall said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @capall: I do not think it will be easy but I still think DC will win but I do stand by my word that Robin is only fodder "
fair enough, do you think kk is capable of taking on any two of the marvel characters? "
De-powered Gamora and Iron Fist will not be to much trouble for him and Canary should be able to handle Daredevil
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Myth2009 said:
" Question about Karate Kid.  Its stated that  he is a master of every form of martial arts to have been developed up to the 30th Century now is it every form of martial arts on Earth or the Universe? "
Universe
Myth2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Myth2009
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Myth2009 said:
" Question about Karate Kid.  Its stated that  he is a master of every form of martial arts to have been developed up to the 30th Century now is it every form of martial arts on Earth or the Universe? "
Universe "
Yeah DC takes it
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By capall
@Son_of_Magnus: 
i don't know i think daredevil can be troublesome for canary as well, remember she can not use her cry in this battle 

@Myth2009 said:
"Question about Karate Kid.  Its stated that  he is a master of every form of martial arts to have been developed up to the 30th Century now is it every form of martial arts on Earth or the Universe? "

i'm quite positive it's earth only

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@capall: Well she has had a recent upgrade that has her above Batman and around Shiva level now in h2h
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@capall said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: 
i don't know i think daredevil can be troublesome for canary as well, remember she can not use her cry in this battle 

@Myth2009 said:
"Question about Karate Kid.  Its stated that  he is a master of every form of martial arts to have been developed up to the 30th Century now is it every form of martial arts on Earth or the Universe? "
i'm quite positive it's earth only  "
No he knows all the alien ones as well like kryptonian MA that is why he can tag and hurt Kryptonians even though he is human because he knows some unknow plot alien fighting style
Myth2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Myth2009
@capall: 

If its only Earth  then Marvel takes it because of Gamora  her skill encompasses the universe not just one planet. 
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

He knows every documented martial art style as well as possessing a a non meta ability to find the weakest points on anything this skill is due to his Martial Arts mastery

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By capall
@Son_of_Magnus: 
i don't think kk has master all the ma techinques in dcu, he may be accustomed to some of them outside earth but not a master of all from what i know at least ( do not quote me on this tho i ain't the expert on kk, i think static or vance may know more on this issue) 

@Myth2009 said:
" @capall:    If its only Earth  then Marvel takes it because of Gamora  her skill encompasses the universe not just one planet.  "

i respectfully disagree, remember knowing and applying is completely different, also she has been hit and hurt by far inferior fighters than her in the past
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Red_Blade

Karate Kid solos

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@capall: If it is documented and known about he knows it
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @capall said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
fair enough, do you think kk is capable of taking on any two of the marvel characters? "
De-powered Gamora and Iron Fist will not be to much trouble for him and Canary should be able to handle Daredevil "
Canary isn't handling Daredevil.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Red_Blade said:
" Karate Kid solos "

No Caption Provided
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Red_Blade
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Karate Kid solos "

"

Ok..now how about reading up on Karate Kid before posting again ...
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @capall said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
De-powered Gamora and Iron Fist will not be to much trouble for him and Canary should be able to handle Daredevil "
Canary isn't handling Daredevil. "
Canary with her upgrade will she can react faster than a gunman with his gun on a person's head from feet away she defeated and fended off a well equipped Army of 50+ plus. She has held up in fights with Shiva, Cassie, and gauged Deathstroke's eye out. She has defeated Ras Al Ghul as well as Talia and Lady Vic. She made a mockery of the woman who trained Shiva. She also went through the very same training Shiva did. 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @capall said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Canary with her upgrade will she can react faster than a gunman with his gun on a person's head from feet away she defeated and fended off a well equipped Army of 50+ plus. She has held up in fights with Shiva, Cassie, and gauged Deathstroke's eye out. She has defeated Ras Al Ghul as well as Talia and Lady Vic. She made a mockery of the woman who trained Shiva. She also went through the very same training Shiva did.  "
And Daredevil beat 100 armed  yakuza's in an alley, it's nothing very special, Daredevil has held up with the top of Marvel like Steve Rogers and others, everyone gauges Deathstrokes eye.  Daredevil defeats more consistant opponents than Ras Al Ghul, Talia and Vic.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @capall said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Canary with her upgrade will she can react faster than a gunman with his gun on a person's head from feet away she defeated and fended off a well equipped Army of 50+ plus. She has held up in fights with Shiva, Cassie, and gauged Deathstroke's eye out. She has defeated Ras Al Ghul as well as Talia and Lady Vic. She made a mockery of the woman who trained Shiva. She also went through the very same training Shiva did.  "
And Daredevil beat 100 armed  yakuza's in an alley, it's nothing very special, Daredevil has held up with the top of Marvel like Steve Rogers and others, everyone gauges Deathstrokes eye.  Daredevil defeats more consistant opponents than Ras Al Ghul, Talia and Vic. "
Ya but Canary is now considered Shiva's equal plus DD does not have his radar sense in this fight
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By .Spider-man.
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" DD does not have his radar sense in this fight "
So you have a blind man fighting with no detection ability?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @capall said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
And Daredevil beat 100 armed  yakuza's in an alley, it's nothing very special, Daredevil has held up with the top of Marvel like Steve Rogers and others, everyone gauges Deathstrokes eye.  Daredevil defeats more consistant opponents than Ras Al Ghul, Talia and Vic. "
Ya but Canary is now considered Shiva's equal plus DD does not have his radar sense in this fight "
So he cant do anything?
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Red_Blade said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Karate Kid solos "

No Caption Provided
"
Ok..now how about reading up on Karate Kid before posting again ... "
Gamora....
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Red_Blade
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Karate Kid solos "

No Caption Provided
"
Gamora.... "
Would lose to KK, Badly
There was already a thread on that..I suggest reading it before posting again...
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @capall said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Ya but Canary is now considered Shiva's equal plus DD does not have his radar sense in this fight "
So he cant do anything? "
Daredevil can still beat most street levelers with out his radar sense he has shown he is still more than capable of holding his own with out it since he has fought without it before he just loses allot of meta skills Plus what about those famous blind monks Deathstroke has killed people blind =]
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @capall said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
So he cant do anything? "
Daredevil can still beat most street levelers with out his radar sense he has shown he is still more than capable of holding his own with out it since he has fought without it before he just loses allot of meta skills Plus what about those famous blind monks Deathstroke has killed people blind =] "
the radar sense is how he gets his feel for the area..with out it he's still just a blind man.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@geraldthesloth: OP says no meta abilities but DD has shown fighting without and fighting by hearing the punches coming and stuff
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Red_Blade said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Karate Kid solos "

No Caption Provided
"
Gamora.... "
Would lose to KK, Badly There was already a thread on that..I suggest reading it before posting again... "

No Caption Provided
Myth2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Myth2009
@capall: 

I understand where you are coming from especially in regards to knowing and applying, however Gamora have applied what she has learned countless times thus the reason she garners the  moniker as the most dangerous woman in the universe also doesn't she still possess her nigh unbreakable skeleton in this fight?
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Red_Blade
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" Karate Kid solos "

No Caption Provided
"
Gamora.... "
Would lose to KK, Badly There was already a thread on that..I suggest reading it before posting again... "

No Caption Provided
"
Since you don't have anything of value to say, please stop wasting forum space and everyone's time
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Red_Blade: Sorry about that.  I decided to troll and see what it feels like. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
She's not Shiva's equal though.She's not even better than Bruce.
Myth2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Myth2009
@Son_of_Magnus: 
and @capall: 

Wouldn't you guys say the fact that Gamora has mastered 83.4% of most known armed and unarmed techniques from various warfaring cultures in the entire universe (and she does apply all that knowledge) gives her an advantage over KK with his mastery of just one Planet (Earth) and some knowledge on Krypton (even if he mastered that culture's MA)?

oh I don't know too much about karate kid but reading about his stats he seems pretty damn unstoppable in this scenario that's why I'm asking...
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
She's not Shiva's equal though.She's not even better than Bruce. "
The way Gail Simone has been making her yes Gail Simone has been writing her into DC's elite Martial Artists for awhile
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Myth2009: He is not limited to Earth
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
The way Gail Simone has been making her yes Gail Simone has been writing her into DC's elite Martial Artists for awhile "
Gail Simone can write her how ever.She's still not better than Wayne.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
The way Gail Simone has been making her yes Gail Simone has been writing her into DC's elite Martial Artists for awhile "
Gail Simone can write her how ever.She's still not better than Wayne. "
Not really her recent training is what put her above Bruce she has been able to go tow to toe with Cassie and Shiva and has been pulling out Cassie style ludicrous feats
sifsclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sifsclub

im goin marvel here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
Not really her recent training is what put her above Bruce she has been able to go tow to toe with Cassie and Shiva and has been pulling out Cassie style ludicrous feats "
You say this as if Bruce can't.Going toe to toe and winning are two different things.Neither of them are better than Cassie or Shiva,nor can they beat them.So how is she better? Bruce has a crapload of credible fighting skill feats.All you got is going toe to toe with Cassie and Shiva? Nightwing has gone toe to toe with Deathstroke..doesn't mean he can beat him or he's on his level.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro: Shiva has said in the Birds book that Canary is her equal they never really got to finish the fights between them. Her strike power is enough to go straight through solid concrete and is faster than a bullet can leave the chamber
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Vance Astro: Shiva has said in the Birds book that Canary is her equal they never really got to finish the fights between them. Her strike power is enough to go straight through solid concrete and is faster than a bullet can leave the chamber "

Yea, and Reed Richards said that Spider-Man was his intellectual equal when everyone knows that Pym,Stark,and a whole bunch of others are smarter.Words have to be backed up by application,showings,feats.... 

I can find you a ton of things "said" in comics that aren't true. 

As far as what she can do physically.What A-list street leveler in DC can't do those things? 

Also as far as the comparison to DD.First of all his senses aren't a power so I don't know why they are taken from him,but whatever.It's actually the only way he see.That's a severe handicap.I thought the "no powers" was more for Karate Kid and Gamora.Anyway.She's not a better fighter than DD either.Elektra acknowledges his skills over his and her feats trump Canary's quite easily. 

EDIT:If he can use his radar sense.She will obviously curbstomp him.Otherwise,No Sale.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro: Canary has not had time to truly show her new skills since she took so long off the super powered life. As well she has super senses as well she was able to defeat over ten men who spent there lives training with the woman who trained Shiva with a bag over her head and has defeated more with the bag off. She also like I said took down an army with tanks and over 50 troops undetected till she had no other option than she moved so quickly they did not even have the chance to shoot at her and without killing them because she is against killing then winning the respect of the officer who turned the army away
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro: Canary has not had time to truly show her new skills since she took so long off the super powered life.
So how can you say she can handle DD or that she's better than Bruce?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro: Her training and the way she is spoken of by Mother the woman who trained Shiva and by Shiva herself I am sure in the new BOP series she will blow everyone away