Marvel vs DC Civilization battle

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A battle of conquest and domination which side will win? Wakandan empire, krakoa(earth and Mars), Asgard, and eternals vs the new gods, Amazons, thargarians, and Atlantians

Battle takes place of battle world

Rules:

-Both sides start off on opposite ends of battle world

-they have 12 hours prep

-must build and hold as many strongholds has possible

-must destroy all enemy strongholds and conquer their territory

- both sides have a basic understanding of each other

- everyone is at their best (current canon feats for DC)

both sides have unlimited access to their precious resources such as uru, nth metal, etc

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't know about the most current canon, but with versions from up to at least 2016 (and I assume it hasn't changed significantly) this just turns into a war between Asgard/the Eternals and the New Gods.

Wakanda, Krakoa, Themyscira, Atlantis and Thanagar are overpowered compared to Earth nations (Thanagar is an entire planet so that's obvious) but they aren't on the cosmic tier of the remaining three.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can’t remember if it was just Superman that did away with his new 52 self

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cosmic_reign

Lotz of factors here.

Do the Eternals also get Uranos and Thanos? And does Asgard get Beta Rey Bill which gives them basically a Thor equal?

The nation of Krakoa has defeated Death. They can just keep being reborn if killed, and have some of the strongest Telepaths(for Marvel Team)

Eternals and Wakanda pretty much own in tech department(for Marvel Team)

I think the New Gods will be the biggest factor for DC. Not sure if the other DC Races have SkyFather/Hell Lord lvl beings.

👀

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I don't know about the most current canon, but with versions from up to at least 2016 (and I assume it hasn't changed significantly) this just turns into a war between Asgard/the Eternals and the New Gods.

Wakanda, Krakoa, Themyscira, Atlantis and Thanagar are overpowered compared to Earth nations (Thanagar is an entire planet so that's obvious) but they aren't on the cosmic tier of the remaining three.

I will say that you are somewhat undermining the Krakoa nation here. Being able to essentially spawn endlessly alongside a ton of dangerous hax powers (some of which the more technologically destructive civilisations don't have defences against) alongside a pretty effective teleportation system to get from planet to planet is a lot to handle, and arguably is a combo that many of the others here don't have experience with.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online
@ashrym said:

@professorrespect: How is Krakoa spawning endlessly?

I meant the population etc. That said, Krakoa can produce offspring with the same powers.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're looking at Abnett's replicator tech that built Titan's Tower overnight or Motherboxes they can build a lot of strongholds in the given time frame. Someone like Abyssal Dark possessing Corum Rath again, and relocating the Crown of Thorns while mutating and and amping the troops gives some decent arguments here.

Krakoa grows new structures and tech rapidly too and I think Krakoa does have the advantage on number of significant characters within the population, but I don't think Krakoa can produce significant tech as quickly. With the number of times that mutants have been depowered through tech I have a hard time seeing them doing well here. Advanced tech cultures not creating and using that type of tech against them is kind of plot armor when that should be replicatable.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:

@professorrespect: How is Krakoa spawning endlessly?

I meant the population etc. That said, Krakoa can produce offspring with the same powers.

It takes time for single characters. I suppose respawning significant fallen characters would matter if the encounter lasts long enough. The new gods can do it faster if Darkseid is considered part of that group, however.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: all representatives of each factions are present. From all father thor to cannon ball for marvel and Darkseid to aqua lad for dc. Thor with the Odin force has applicable Odin feats on top of his own when it comes to the likes of Darkseid. This is a full scale war

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: all representatives of each factions are present. From all father thor to cannon ball for marvel and Darkseid to aqua lad for dc. Thor with the Odin force has applicable Odin feats on top of his own when it comes to the likes of Darkseid. This is a full scale war

Okay! Thnx

Not sure if Darkseid is the most powerful of the New Gods, but I'm thinking he and Thanos are comparable in most powerful NON-AMPED form. So they may cancel each other out. Plz advise? Uranos seems to be above that and Eternals can also form the Uni-Mind which is even a higher power. New Gods also have higher lvl beings from what I know...

I'm sure each faction has their own perks, but with all the factors involved... it's hard to say which side wins. I'm open for discussion either way! 🤓

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Krakoa is in this lets take into consideration that Snister has at least a half dozen Moira clones and can reset the battle with full knowledge of each battle until they win.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krakoa and Asgard vs New Gods. Krakoa and Asgard have FAR stronger people, and Wakanda and Asgard have FAR more intelligent characters. Does Thanos count as an Eternal in this? If so, he solo everyone here.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers