Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ferro Vida

Setting:

The Setting is at twilight.   The moon is rising and the sun is setting. Only the exterior of the island is on limit.   Entering buildings is not allowed.  The location is unpopulated.   If a character is knocked into the surrounding waters, they are considered eliminated via BFR.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

- Please Quote or Reply to the person you are debating with. This avoids confusion as to who you were talking to and makes it easier to pick up arguments if one person has to leave for a while. It is going to be necessary with the number of people that will be arguing at once, so please follow this rule.
-Both Teams are aware of the situation.
-All characters are "in character" unless otherwise specified.
- You ONLY have 25 points to construct your team. You will be disqualified if you are over this amount.
-Victory is by death, knockout, BFR or incapacitation.
-Team chemistry does come into play.
- There is no prep time, and teams have absolutely no knowledge of each other prior to the match.
-Characters with guns have unlimited ammo unless specified otherwise.
-Characters with bows/throwing knives have unlimited arrows/knives unless specified otherwise.
-Characters still need to reload.                                                                                                                                                  
-Your team MUST consist of at least 2 characters.                                                                                                      
-You may not use more than 3 add ons for a single character.   Team add ons do not contribute to this total.                                             
-No tele-dropping, tele-dismemberment, or BFR. 
-If a debater fails to show up for an extended period of time (greater than a week) then the moderators have a judgment call as to disqualify them.
-Winning teams will be immortalized in the , and their teams are off-limits for future tournaments. 
-Assume characters will not be freaked out or question if another version of them is on the team (aka Winter Soldier and Bucky Cap, Bone claw & adamantium Wolverine, Ult Cap and 616 Cap, Venom Gargan and Scorpion, so on and so on)

Team Chocolate Dynamite  (aka Ferro's team)

5- Clint Barton - Regular Bow/Arrows, 10 explosive arrows, nunchaku 

5- Daredevil – 4 Billy clubs
3- Elektra- Sais, ninja stars  

3- Nick Fury – m16 w/ silencer, 2 Colt .45s, 2 knives, 1 grenade

3- Say hello to my little friend – 1 Murasama Blade, 1 grenade launcher (5 rounds) for your team.

2 – Born to Serve – Select either 5 hand ninjas (swords, nunchaku).   They will follow your every command.  

1 – We are one - Telepathic Link - Telepathically links your entire team.  NOTE: If a character on your team is struck by EMP, this is disabled for the entire team for the given time. 

1 – Living in LA’s lovely smog – Your team is immune to pheromones released by Omega Red, Daken, Spider-Woman and effects from tear gas and Mysterio’s hallucinogenic gas.  

1- Boom, baby! - 3 of each for your team: flash bangs, incendiary grenades, sonic grenades, claymores, tear gas grenades.     

1 – Crystal Clear – 1 cloaking device for 1 person.   Cloaking can only be used once and lasts for 30 seconds.   NOTE: Characters who use this can be viewed with the Glasses aren’t for geeks add on. If in the radius of EMP, cloaking disables. The cloaking is as effective as the Predator's is in the movies.        

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Matezoide2

Nameless (aka Matezoide`s team)

13- Spider-Man – Pre-BND, Post-Other
 7- Ultimate captain America – Shield

Add-On
  3 – You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry
  1 – We are one - Telepathic Link - Telepathically links your entire team.  NOTE: If a character on your team is struck by EMP, this is disabled for the entire team for the given time.

1 – Living in LA’s lovely smog – Your team is immune to pheromones released by Omega Red, Daken, Spider-Woman and effects from tear gas and Mysterio’s hallucinogenic gas.

so,my team is on red side and your`s at blue,isnt that right?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Matezoide: Sounds good
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Matezoide: All four members of my team know each other and have worked together at some point in the past. They also all know Nick Fury and will follow his lead in this situation. To begin with I will dispatch my Hand Ninjas to scout out the island and find the location of my enemies. They will relay everything they find back to my team as they see it via the telepathic link.  

After that I'll have three of the hand take all twelve of the my claymores and lay them in various places across the island according to Nick's coordination, while the other two keep tabs on Cap and Spidey from a safe distance.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Matezoide2

@Ferro Vida:  
Spider-Man already knows 616 Cap and ,despite this being Ultimate, respects him as a great strategist,theres no reason to Spider-Man not follow his commands
i`ll have Spider-Man climb that tower,since thats probaly the highest point at the field,by focusing his Spider-Sense,he should be able to locate the enemies (as he has done in the past) and give Cap their location
Your team haves Daredevil,so sneaking around clearly isnt an option, my team would take the right side,since it seens to be more suitable to Spider-Man`s fighting style in high alert,taking cover and moving slowy while Spider-Man keeps his focus on the Spider-Sense to sense any threat and alert Cap,Daredevil wont be able to simply find in an instant and rushing clearly isnt the best option
What gives my team a good edge here,is the fact both Ult.Cap and Spider-Man are bloodlusted and wont hold back any punches,realisticaly one good hit from either Cap or Spider-Man would kill anyone at Your team,of course thats not enough to instantly give me a victory

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Matezoide: With the combination of Daredevil's senses and the Hand's recon they will be able to identify Peter and Cap moving in on the right side of the Island, so they will be able to set up a favorable scenario in which they will be able to win. Daredevil, Clint, Nick are all aware of what Spider-man and Cap will do and they will be careful in how they engage them. 

I'll have my team position themselves around your area, giving a wide enough birth that they won't be spotted. As soon as your team reaches a certain point on the island they will set off at least one of the claymores. I don't expect this to take down either of them, but it will at least cause a bit of damage and throw them into chaos. As soon as this happens. I'll have Clint begin to throw flash-bangs and sonic grenades to keep them off balance. While they are disoriented, I will have Elektra use the cloaking device and then move in behind the stunned Spider-man to immobilize him. 

I'll then have Fury put a bullet in his head with his M16. After that, I'll have Clint start firing explosive arrows at Cap to hopefully put him down. I'll have Daredevil using his heightened senses from a safe distance away to track Cap's movements. If Rogers does survive the arrows then I will use the my incendiary grenades and explosives to drive him towards the coast, so that he has no escape.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Matezoide2
@Ferro Vida: 
i gotta sleep (it is preety late here) so i wont be able to reply now
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Matezoide: No prob. I eagerly await your response.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ferro Vida

This is how I would have Elektra immobilize Spider-man
      This is how I would have Elektra immobilize Spider-man
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@Ferro Vida: For starters,i am sorry,but i wont be able to post images as often as i would like to,you will have to copy the link to see my scans

The first part is true,thanks to Daredevil they will know my team is taking the right side of the island,however,so will my team
thanks to the Spider-Sense,he should know about the ambush and alert Cap,additionaly,the claymore shouldnt surprise then,again Spider-Sense will be helpfull here and Cap haves the experience,skills and a shield to react accordingly to Spider-Man`s warning
i could see Spider-Man pulling this to save himself and Cap from the claymore 
 http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5953/feat49ssac8.jpg
While i do know they are on the ground, a mine shouldnt be any stronger than that attack,additionaly,both Spider-Man and Cap are stronger and faster than shown in that scan

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3052/feat3ssni5.jpg
 this is Spider-Man getting a warning,several seconds before Green Goblin arrives,he already knows he is coming,an ambush shouldnt be much different

While i know Elektra is dangerous and is invisible,this wouldnt be the first time the Spider-Sense reacts to multiple dangers he cant see,institinvely,i could see Spidey fastly turning around and punching Elektra,possibly taking her out or giving serious damage,like he did to Wolverine`s ex-girlfriend in an old issue

Even blinded,Spider-Man and Cap will be able to comunicate,and it is very likely Spider-Man would grab Steve and leap to a safe distance (ie,until his Spider-Sense calms down),this is the logical act
He should also be able to easly track Clint and warn Cap where the attacks are coming from,so he will be able to dodge then for a while until Spider puts then into a safe place
 http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2323/feat58ssiz2.jpg

edit-
Ferro,let me know if a link is dead,i will upload then into another site
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Matezoide:
Spider-man shouldn't be able to identify the exact position of my forces until just before they attack, and since I am surrounding you he will only be able to detect a sense of dread coming from all directions. Besides that, as long as my team moves quick enough they should be able to capitalize on the confusion caused by the blasts fairly quickly.

Spider-man has been snuck up on before. I recall a particular instance after a long day where Nightcrawler snuck up on him without his Spider-sense going off at all. Now, I know that he will realize when something is about to happen, but he won't know what. He shouldn't be able to detect the Claymores until the moment they are set off. He has no idea that the area has been booby-trapped, and the perimeter created by my team will keep his Spidey-sense constantly on. Let's also not forget that he has been taken off guard by Kraven the Hunter's traps. While he will receive some warning, I don't think it will be enough for them to avoid falling into my plan.

While there is a good chance that Spidey will detect Elektra moving in behind him, his spider-sense will still be going haywire, detecting danger from all directions. Besides, Elektra has demonstrated the ability to create illusions through hypnosis. Spider-man has not shown resistance to mental attacks that I know of, so he should fall victim to this. 

While my taking out Spider-man would make the next portion of your reply moot, I would like to address it for the sake of posterity. If Spider-man did grab Steve and leap to safety then he will potentially seal their fate immediately. While in the air, it will be difficult for them to defend against an attack at this time, and almost impossible to avoid it. Therefore, with Elektra's shurikens, Nick's bullets, Clint's arrows, and a rush attack by Daredevil and the Hand ninjas waiting for them the moment they begin to approach the ground I believe my team will be able to put them down.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
@Ferro Vida: 
It is true Spider-Man wont instantly know where everyone is coming from,however he will have an ideia of where they are coming,besides it wont be from ``all directions`` literaly
i agree your team can make use of the confusion,they are all highly skilled fighters,however i believe Spider-Man can react to the attack accordingly,as i will try to show on this post

On the Nightcrawler incident,are you talking about an encounter where Iceman was there too? if thats the case,NC wasnt a danger to him as he didnt truly attacked the web head
I heard Spider-Man and Daredevil encounter a ``blue X-Man`` during an old mini about Black Cat,if thats the case,then it should be worth mention that the mini had severe PIS on Spider-Man,like Daredevil trading blows with him (i mean literaly) and Black Cat webbing him with his own web shooters (she barely used web at all)
about the Claymores,i have to disagree

No Caption Provided

While i know his Spider-Sense will go crazy,lets not forget he is capable of fighting like that,take his fights with thugs for example,when multiple people are shooting him,he is still very capable of dodging everything despite it being crazy and poiting to every direction,he wont get shot,this situation is vastly similar to his fights
about Kraven,lets not forget Spidey always holds back on his fights,but mostly important,Kraven is the best hunter alive and haves prep-time (at least,if i recall correctly)
the part Elektra is true,but would she use the illusions? i dont belive she knows about the Spider-Sense and i dont see why she would resort to use it,not only this,Spider-Man can detect illusions

No Caption Provided

I dont see how Elektra can avoid a direct punch from Spider-Man at such a close range,considering he moves about 16 times faster,is bloodlusted and has moved faster than the human eye can follow 
about the leaping part,once again i disagree,while Spider-Man cant dodge as well as he can while on the air,he can very well make a web shield to cover himself and Cap and escape from the trap,keep in mind Spider-Man is weaker at this scan (read the third pannel)

No Caption Provided

Now,assuming Spider-Man and Cap escape to the starting point,it is likely Spider-Man would use his web to web up the place and use it to sense the vibrations,preventing another 
attack like that,the moment Spidey feels a vibration and realise where they are coming from,Cap should use this information to fastly jump on his opponent and take him/her out with one,well placed, punch,since he is faster,stronger,probaly a better fighter and is willing to kill,this shouldnt be too hard,this would also work for Daredevil,who would go down harder than the others,but due to cover provided by the web head and using more web on the open places to retard the acess (since his web is extremely stick) he shouldnt be hit by an incoming shuriken or something like that
and no,they dont have to touch the web to produce vibrations to Spider-Man sense
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Power NeXus

ummm...

k4tz's original thread says if a debater fails to show up for an extended period of time (greater than a week), then the mods can disqualify him.

Ferro hasn't replied to this in over a week.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Power NeXus

Soooo... yeah. Neither debater has replied here in over a week.

I'm not trying to be 'that guy', but my debate was over after only a day or two and I'm just getting kinda itchy for the next round to start.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Matezoide2

hey,it is not my fault if Ferro disapeared
and i can undestand you being itchy for the next round to start,i supose we will have to give the victory to me because Ferro disapeared (thought his last post was 2 days ago) ,as much as it pains me since i wanted to finish this debate

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Power NeXus
@Matezoide: 

I wasn't looking at you when I said that. You were the last one to reply to the debate, so you've been dead in the water until Ferro responds. 
I'm just hoping on of the tournament mods remembers this and contacts Ferro to see what's going on. If he's forgotten about it, hopefully he'll come back to it right away. If he's ignoring it on purpose, hopefully you can be declared the default winner and we can move on.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Considering that Ferro has not appeared in over a week, Matezoide is officially the winner of this thread. However, if Ferro re-appears before round 2 commences, and wishes to continue after justifying his long absence, it is up to Mat to accept, or decline his challenge. Fair enough?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Matezoide2
@Morpheus_ said:
" Considering that Ferro has not appeared in over a week, Matezoide is officially the winner of this thread. However, if Ferro re-appears before round 2 commences, and wishes to continue after justifying his long absence, it is up to Mat to accept, or decline his challenge. Fair enough? "
yes and if he comes back,i will accept,i would rather lose than win like that

@Power NeXus said:
" @Matezoide: 

I wasn't looking at you when I said that. You were the last one to reply to the debate, so you've been dead in the water until Ferro responds. 
I'm just hoping on of the tournament mods remembers this and contacts Ferro to see what's going on. If he's forgotten about it, hopefully he'll come back to it right away. If he's ignoring it on purpose, hopefully you can be declared the default winner and we can move on.

"

i know,i just made a comment
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Considering that Ferro has not appeared in over a week, Matezoide is officially the winner of this thread. However, if Ferro re-appears before round 2 commences, and wishes to continue after justifying his long absence, it is up to Mat to accept, or decline his challenge. Fair enough? "
Fair game.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Power NeXus
@Matezoide: 
@Morpheus_ said:

good style

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Matezoide2
@Power NeXus said:

" @Matezoide: 

@Morpheus_ said:

good style

"
thank you