Marvel "Street" Tier: Kings of the Tier vs. Knights of the Tier

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SirKaboom15

All bloodlusted, win by ko/death, no prep, fight takes place in an abandoned NYC at night. All 616

Team Kings: Spider-Man, Post-Immortal Iron Fist, and Nightcrawler

Team Knights: Wolverine, Captain America, Moon Knight, Deadpool, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Miles Morales, Green Goblin, and Elektra

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Tough fight, knights may take this.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 owie  Moderator

The only reason the "kings" would even have a chance is a bloodlusted Nightcrawler teledropping people.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: Kings are people who are actually solid mid-tiers by feats, but pre-concieved notions keep them at high-street

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Knights pretty much stomp

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: How so? Im going to need some reasoning for this one.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By geekryan

Most of them would give the Kings a good fight 1v1. Now they have 3-4 opponents each.

Example: Nightcrawler isn't beating Wolverine, Deadpool, and Sabretooth all at once unless he abuses his tele-dismembering.

Spider-Man isn't beating Miles, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, and Black Panther all at once.

Iron Fist isn't beating Cap, Daredevil, Moon Knight, and Luke Cage all at once.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Actually, I think you need to read up on Post-Immortal Iron Fist. He's downed a heli-carrier, no-sold a train full of explosives, and so much more.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@geekryan said:

Most of them would give the Kings a good fight 1v1. Now they have 3-4 opponents each.

Example: Nightcrawler isn't beating Wolverine, Deadpool, and Sabretooth all at once unless he abuses his tele-dismembering.

Spider-Man isn't beating Miles, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, and Black Panther all at once.

Iron Fist isn't beating Cap, Daredevil, Moon Knight, and Luke Cage all at once.

Basically this

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kings lose, they can give a small fight tho

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@sirkaboom15: Please don’t participate in your own battles, it’s against the rules.

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is Elektra? She should be part of the Knights too.

Anyway

Knights win with medium difficulty, the gap between isn’t big enough.

MrSYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Knights should win.

Goblin and Ock could separetely give Spider-Man a good fight, add in someone like Miles or Luke and it seals the deal.

Black Panther can wear Danny out and we've already seen that happen. So he should at the least keep Danny busy for a while.

The rest, specifically Logan and Sabretooth, could focus on Kurt who will be the biggest problem here. Teleporting will mean that Kurt will try to take their heads off, but I believe that someone will eventually tag him and knock him out.

MrSYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Actually, I think you need to read up on Post-Immortal Iron Fist. He's downed a heli-carrier, no-sold a train full of explosives, and so much more.

The same argument could be made for Luke who tanked a nuke at some point. He's above both Spider-Man and Danny physically either way.

Noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Knights stomp. There’s too many of them.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flolikeyou: By asking for reason and advising someone to check up on their facts?

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirkaboom15: I don’t know you just seem biased (no front)

I just don’t want you to get in trouble.

MrSYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, with some guys removed it's basically Wolverine, Luke Cage, Miles Morales and Green Goblin vs Spider-Man, Iron Fist and Nightcrawler. The rest is pretty much fodder here unless we are going to use PIS-Force Captain America with his high tier feats.

Anyway, I think Miles and/or Green Goblin can hold Peter off for a bit. Together they should be able to hold him off long enough for Cage and Wolverine to beat the others.

I'd argue for Cage to be able to beat Iron Fist when bloodlusted. Even if Danny uses his maximum-force punch here and even if that manages to take Luke out, he's going to be worn out and pretty much useless for the rest of the fight.

Nightcrawler will need to face Wolverine plus the fodder (Deadpool, Cap, Moon Knight, Elektra, Daredevil) which will simply result in Kurt inevitably going to get hit once and then being overwhelmed by attacks.

So I think the knights still win, but it's a little more even than with Sabretooth and Black Panther there.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21 owie  Moderator

@owie: Kings are people who are actually solid mid-tiers by feats, but pre-concieved notions keep them at high-street

No, I disagree. Streetlevel is an artificial term, for sure, but we place people on it based on who they fight regularly, who they beat and get beaten by, and how much they win or lose by. Several of the people in the second team have fought equally with the first. Everyone in team 1 has continually found themselves pressed by other clearly street level characters. Yes, being bloodlusted makes things a little different, but not enough.

I agree that Spider-man and Iron Fist are a little above the members in team 2. But team 2 way outnumbers them 3 to 1, and knows their fighting style. Miles can one-shot anyone from team 1. Just for example, Elektra fought evenly with Iron Fist until he used a massive chi-blast; with multiple other people helping, he's done. Daredevil has beaten a bloodlusted Spider-man--sometimes being bloodlusted is actually a problem. I would argue that morals-off is actually a more dangerous situation. Wolverine has fought Spider-man multiple times. And so on. Black Panther, who is now off the team, would have been very difficult for them to hurt directly.

Just look at any one possible pairing. Spider-man against Green Goblin, Miles, and Wolverine. There's no way he's winning that fight.

Again, only Nightcrawler with teledrop or teledismember might give them the win.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Knights win. I think the Kings could probably beat 2 each of the Knights if they’re all fighting at their best, but 3 is too much. Especially since Luke, Miles, and Osborn are honestly just about as good as the Kings (at least as good as Nightcrawler).

@mrsyg said:
@sirkaboom15 said:

The same argument could be made for Luke who tanked a nuke at some point. He's above both Spider-Man and Danny physically either way.

Luke is not above Spider-Man physically.... Peter has tanked a point blank volcano meltdown and a point blank nuclear missile explosion as well if we’re using high ends.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirkaboom15: I’m familiar with Iron Fist’s feats.

With the changes you made, the Knights still win but in a much closer fight.

MrSYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: I guess an argument can be made for both sides here, but Luke is probably more durable at least simply for the fact that he's bulletproof.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SirKaboom15

@mrsyg: I do not want to get in an argument involving Luke Cage, because he is inconsistent as heck, but Iron Fist has way better consistent striking.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@owie said:

The only reason the "kings" would even have a chance is a bloodlusted Nightcrawler teledropping people.

No they aren't, stop wanking Danny's high ends lol.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knights win but only because there's too many off 'em.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Iron Fist has had many building tier (or low-mid tier) feats over the years. And me stating the feats isn't wanking them, it's just stating them.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Iron Fist has had many building tier (or low-mid tier) feats

Not really. Danny has maybe a dozen big potency attacks that he never does beyond those feats of spectacle.

And me stating the feats isn't wanking them, it's just stating them

You insisting Danny's meme feats like busting a nuclear train or whatever as legit is wanking, yes. Stating would be just listing them instead of ranting about how people don't read up on him (despite these being wanked for years!) lol

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Well, yeah. Taking what is at least a train-sized explosion at point blank with no signs of damage is pretty good for Danny's assumed tier. Ranting is not one sentence, by the way.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Well, yeah. Taking what is at least a train-sized explosion at point blank with no signs of damage is pretty good for Danny's assumed tier

It's also mega inconsistent etc

Ranting is not one sentence

Yeah it's multiple salty comments about Danny being mid tier despite being for the vast majority of his tenure not being close to said level etc

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: It really isn't, though. Obviously, this is the wrong place and time to have this discussion, and Danny is building tier consistently. And I've made, like, five comments on Danny's power level.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: It really isn't, though Obviously, this is the wrong place and time to have this discussion

Nah man you made the point in the first place lol, even someone pointed that out. You can't then be like "oh we shouldn't have the discussion" when you did actually start the trend in the thread etc.

and Danny is building tier consistently

Yea sure, please tell me how many building level potency dudes he put down etc

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I offered my reasoning for the teams. But seriously, I don't feel like doing a fictional debate right now.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I offered my reasoning for the teams. But seriously, I don't feel like doing a fictional debate right now.

You just threw out like three outliers out, then said he was building tier despite those feats being far more potent than a regular building

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I said consistently. Iron Fist has a lot of low showings and a lot of high ends. So I just put him in the middle.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I said consistently. Iron Fist has a lot of low showings and a lot of high ends. So I just put him in the middle.

Street tier then

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers