User Lists: 32

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Team Noir.

Team Grindhouse seems to be the only major threat. Iron Fist would be the biggest challenge. I'm sure 3v1 should take care of him.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@jwalser3: No love for Bucky and co? He did run rings around DD, Wolverine and Hawkeye when he was bloodlusted.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@jwalser3 said:

Team Noir.

Team Grindhouse seems to be the only major threat. Iron Fist would be the biggest challenge. I'm sure 3v1 should take care of him.

^^^This^^^ Especially because Iron Fist doesn't have the Iron Fist.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Experio

Team noir

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: No love for Bucky and co? He did run rings around DD, Wolverine and Hawkeye when he was bloodlusted.

Actually, DD took him on quite easily. It even said he was holding back at one point.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@jwalser3: I wouldn't say easy, the only reason he got the opening was because of Hawkeye and Wolverine.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ThexX

@jwalser3: You need to look at those scans again. Yes DD had the upper hand. DD landed a great knee and Bucky recovered. But it took the combination of Cap & DD going full out to take Bucky down. Also the fight between DD and Bucky was never finished because of Hawkeye and Wolverine inference. This happened right after the knee thing I was talking about. Also to point out DD did have the advantage in location.

As for who wins I would go with team 3. Iron Fist is the MVP.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Noir

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dondave

Team Noir

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: @thexx said:

@jwalser3: You need to look at those scans again. Yes DD had the upper hand. But it took the combination of Cap & DD go full out to take Bucky down. Also the fight between DD and Bucky was never finished because of Hawkeye and Wolverine inference.

As for who wins I would go with team 3. Iron Fist is the MVP.

Where did it say it took Cap and DD to take him out? All I said was that DD holding back took Bucky pretty easily. Wolverine and Clint didn't intervene till after the scans I posted. DD kicks Bucky and then Wolverine and Clint try to take him on.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron fist is tilting things in his teams favor.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jwalser3

@jonny_anonymous@thexx: I'm saying a Daredevil holding back was able to pretty much counter everything Bucky threw at him. Daredevil should and could have taken him down by himself.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: I realized that after I posted. So I edited my post. And as for where it said it was after the interference with Hawkeye and Wolverine. Cap says something about. Neither of us hold back this time. Daredevil held back a little. And also remember Daredevil has the advantage in location of the battle. It wasn't like DD just stomp Bucky.

All I'm trying to say is the fight wasn't over after that knee/kick. Bucky did recover instantly from that kick/knee. And then the interference happened.

Sorry for the crappy spelling.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Team Grindhouse" is an awesome name. I'd have to go with them in this battle.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team Espionage has some good lookers in Black Widow and Sharon Carter, I'll go with them :)

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@shenkuei: Why?

I think, as others have stated Danny is MVP here overall. He beats anyone here one on one with his speed, durability and high-powered chi attacks. He is also the most skilled one here by far in hand to hand knowledge.

The Daughters of the Dragon are great backup. Colleen is a world-class swordsman with chi manipulation of her own (albeit not on Danny's level). Misty Knight is a great shot and her cybernetic arm has some powerful features like an ice ray. It's arguably better than Bucky's.

Altogether they have a pretty good assortment of skills and I think KnightWing could at least hold their own against the two weaker members of one of the other teams while Danny beats their ace. Or they could switch it up and have the two of them take on Daredevil or Bucky while Iron Fist takes out the girls. They have a lot of flexibility due to variety of abilities and also because all three of them have worked together for a long time and have great teamwork.

You could counter this by saying that the other teams could try to separate them and pick them off but it's almost impossible to separate the Daughters of the Dragon and Danny is a handful even solo.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

In a 3 way battle of DD, Winter Soldier, and Iron Fist: Iron Fist wins

In a 3 way battle of Elektra, Black Widow, and Colleen Wing: Elektra Wins

In a 3 way battle of Echo, Agent 13 and Misty Knight: Misty Knight wins

2 on 1 and team Grindhouse wins

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jwalser3

@shenkuei: What are some of Misty Knights feats? I have only seen her in Fearless Defenders and I wasn't impressed.

They have a lot of flexibility due to variety of abilities and also because all three of them have worked together for a long time and have great teamwork.

I can easily say the same for Team Noir.

I feel like the two girls on Team Noir can take out the Grindhouse girls, till I see some feats. Danny vs Murrdock will be interesting. I believe they've only fought twice and it came to a stand still.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Noir...

Daredevil is the MVP...

He should be able to take everyone except Dany....

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ShenKuei

@jwalser3: I can easily say the same for Team Noir.

But it wouldn't be true. When have DD, Elektra and Echo all worked together before? Danny, Misty and Colleen do all the time.

I feel like the two girls on Team Noir can take out the Grindhouse girls, till I see some feats. Danny vs Murrdock will be interesting. I believe they've only fought twice and it came to a stand still.

They might but Daredevil would probably get taken out first. The last time they fought was before Danny got his upgrades IIRC. Danny's on a completely different level now.

What are some of Misty Knights feats? I have only seen her in Fearless Defenders and I wasn't impressed.

Mostly beating on mooks but she has one-shotted Rhino with her cyborg arm (in the face). It also has an ice beam, EM control, anti-gravity field etc. She is a decently skilled fighter that she could fight ninjas and stuff unarmed back when she had an ordinary prosthetic arm. I can't think of any accuracy feats with her gun but she has always been called a crack shot and she almost never misses.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei: DD and Elektra have before? Also, which upgrades are we talking about?

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@shenkuei: DD and Elektra have before? Also, which upgrades are we talking about?

He got a power up in "The Immortal Iron Fist".

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team noir DD and Electra can take this don't know echo too much

Temudjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a 3 way battle of DD, Winter Soldier, and Iron Fist: Iron Fist wins

In a 3 way battle of Elektra, Black Widow, and Colleen Wing: Elektra Wins

In a 3 way battle of Echo, Agent 13 and Misty Knight: Misty Knight wins

2 on 1 and team Grindhouse wins

Pretty much this. I think the first round would be the closest though, and the most decisive since the other characters aren't in the same league as those three.

Daredevil and Winter Soldier would be a tight match, but I think Iron Fist can top both of them with his skill set and abilities.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Team 3, because of Iron Fist.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

And the OP stated he can use his Chi to a small degree. He's still a street level +. I believe if all other memebers of his team are done, DD, Echo, and Elektra can take him out with their numbers and skill.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@shenkuei said:

And the OP stated he can use his Chi to a small degree. He's still a street level +. I believe if all other memebers of his team are done, DD, Echo, and Elektra can take him out with their numbers and skill.

True, they could definitely take him out three on one, but I think his teammates can hold their own. It would be a tough fight though.