• 53 results
ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ChuckApick

I've seen a battles topic with a women team and the author was asking for a men team able to beat his women team.

This time i do the opposite.

Which women team is able to beat this team ? (Hero and vilain available) no IG or Cosmic cube

• All bloodlusted
  • Morals Off

Round 1

Only Marvel women and no HOTU, IG and Cosmic cubes

Men team

• Classic Dr Strange
  • Full control Legion
  • Adult Franklin Richards
  • Thor (Rune King)
  • Silver Surfer
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If there is no women team able to beat this one, take current strange. If still not possible, unstable legion. If still not, kid franklin richards... Standard thor...

Round 2

All DC/Marvel, women and item available (IG, cosmic cubes etc. (No HOTU))

But it's another one men team:

• Full control Legion
  • PR Molecule Man
  • Thanos IG
  • Michael Demiurgos
  • Pre-Retcon Beyonder
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

HOM scarlett witch, Nebula with ig,

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ChuckApick

@standardized said:

HOM scarlett witch, Nebula with ig,

I should have say it, but no IG, (ig is too op haha)

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I don't think there is lol. Infinity I guess

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Alsimmons77

@all-father said:

I don't think there is lol. Infinity I guess

Without the restriction to Marvel are there more than enough, just allowing DC would be already enough.

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ChuckApick
ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChuckApick

But if it's too difficult, restrict to unstable legion and current dr strange

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cosmic_reign

Infinity

Death

Nemesis

Ladies probably need to be abstract level to stand a chance...

...even male/co-ed teams will have problems here if lower than abstract level.

IMO

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@alsimmons77: Name a few then. Because I do not recall any female characters on par with any of these characters.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Alsimmons77

@all-father: Ellain Belloc, Death of the Endless, Kismet and so on, just for DC. Without any restriction is the list gigantic.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phoenix jean solos

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pastepotpete1

ms marvel binary

sienza blaze

sersi

scarlet witch

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phoenix jean solos

Absolutely not...

Stop doing your jean fan boy

Imo, legion > / = to phoenix.

and in case, franklin richards + legion > phoenix for sure.

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ms marvel binary

sienza blaze

sersi

scarlet witch

don't think they can take down my team. even if it's hom scarlet.

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ChuckApick
cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since OP has changed...

Not even abstract entities can win, save EB, if she is indeed = to the Presence/TOAA.

IMO

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CaptainGanon
CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: Why? Can't one of the fems of Marvel/DC grab the Heart of Infinity and beat both Men teams?

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pastepotpete1

@chuckapick said:
@pastepotpete1 said:

ms marvel binary

sienza blaze

sersi

scarlet witch

well rune king thor and franklin richards i mean in in that case i dont even know why you brought the silver surfer into this , you try to make it sound all wishey washy saying" full control legion" which legion the guy who is trapped in xaviers mind? classic strange would have his hands full with wanda and sersi ...due to the fact that he is very inconsistant .. now he isnt inconsistant now he just well he stinks like sardines lol

putting in silver surfer is like you have a couple of platoons of comandos a hundred in each group and adding surfer is like adding a one old indian chief with a bow and arrow and a hatchet .. surfer is awesome and all but he gets beat up a lot for the second most powerful herald ever made .. i mean reptyl was beating him

cool thread though :thumbs up:

not trying to hijack your thread but he( comicbookfan who is on my friends list) has a point though

dark phoenix jean grey has actually better chance at winning this then movie DCEU wonder women ( on another thread) said that she solos against 500 Fox future sentinels .. i mean and white phoenix has even better odds

i mean think about it.. there is a reason there can be only one .. i mean one phoenix host at a time in the entire universe.. also a reason why phoenix force has always been interested in jean

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By destinyman75

No female team can do This. Too much power. Even with abstracts. Death, Infinity, Nemisis, Phoenix, HOM Wanda etc would still get murder Stomped. Beyonder, MM alone could solo way too much hax

But this is the closest thing to a chance here

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckapick said:
@pastepotpete1 said:

ms marvel binary

sienza blaze

sersi

scarlet witch

well rune king thor and franklin richards i mean in in that case i dont even know why you brought the silver surfer into this , you try to make it sound all wishey washy saying" full control legion" which legion the guy who is trapped in xaviers mind? classic strange would have his hands full with wanda and sersi ...due to the fact that he is very inconsistant .. now he isnt inconsistant now he just well he stinks like sardines lol

putting in silver surfer is like you have a couple of platoons of comandos a hundred in each group and adding surfer is like adding a one old indian chief with a bow and arrow and a hatchet .. surfer is awesome and all but he gets beat up a lot for the second most powerful herald ever made .. i mean reptyl was beating him

cool thread though :thumbs up:

not trying to hijack your thread but he( comicbookfan who is on my friends list) has a point though

dark phoenix jean grey has actually better chance at winning this then movie DCEU wonder women ( on another thread) said that she solos against 500 Fox future sentinels .. i mean and white phoenix has even better odds

i mean think about it.. there is a reason there can be only one .. i mean one phoenix host at a time in the entire universe.. also a reason why phoenix force has always been interested in jean

I know that silver surfer look like a ant in that team but i like him, and wanted to put him haha.

Legion stock the 616 univers into a box, i didn't read all legion, but i don't remember he was trapped on xaviers mind. But i know that even xavier is not enough powerfull to read legion mind. (psi-shield)

White phoenix is realy strong, but he said "jean solo" if he had say something like," white phoenix + hom scarlet" and some other, that would be more intersting. But white phoenix can't solo a team like this. Legion (i will look like a fan boy i know haha) is stupidity powerful tho. :)

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckapick: Elaine Beloc solos.

This for R2.

For R1 is the answer no team can, Marvel's women are simply too weak for that task.

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I edited for Round 1 :)

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Hom scarlet witch.

R2: Elaine belloc

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For round one elder God Gaea should be more than enough.

For round two is impossible as PR Beyonder is one of if not the strongest character in fiction. But I'm going with a team of

1. House of M Wanda
  2. White Crown Phoenix Jean
  3. Elder God Oshtur
  4. Infinity
  5. Lady Death
cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cosmic_reign

@captainganon said:

@cosmic_reign: Why? Can't one of the fems of Marvel/DC grab the Heart of Infinity and beat both Men teams?

I suppose that could be a scenario...but even getting the HOTI is a high end feat in itself.

Perhaps Ereshkigal of the Deviants or Sersi of the Eternals may be able to accomplish that feat.

--WPOTC and HOM Wanda would get stomped

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By comic_book_fan

@chuckapick: franklin richards is the only threat to her and i think she would edge him out after that the rest are cake show me legion wiping out a star system while eating lunch.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 2 there is noone in comics that can win round 2 man or woman

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckapick: franklin richards is the only threat to her and i think she would edge him out after that the rest are cake show me legion wiping out a star system while eating lunch.

according to people of the forum, Legion > Franklin, so if franklin is a problem for wptoc, legion ...

legion stock the 616 univers into a box, and removed elder gods. don't understimate him. And don't forget dr strange

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckapick: lol who said that franklin is far more powerful than legion

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

????

nobody ? haha

FR is simply on a higher level than Legion.

He alone makes it hard for any female team to beat rd. 1

IMO of course

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: Leech can beat Franklin with his presence and a hand gun. HOM Wanda warped reality on far larger scale than he ever has and can speak mutations out of existence. Phoenix was immune to a reality warping omniversal wave of chaos and extended that immunity to Psylocke and all her infinite selves by extension even though most of them would have been in realities taken out by the chaoswave and she can turn mutations off. Either of them can take Franklin out.

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckapick said:
@comic_book_fan said:

????

nobody ? haha

FR is simply on a higher level than Legion.

He alone makes it hard for any female team to beat rd. 1

IMO of course

Last topic i read about a legion vs adult franklin, that was in favor to legion... ^^

But i respect your opinion, in any case they make an insane duo :)

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: Leech can beat Franklin with his presence and a hand gun. HOM Wanda warped reality on far larger scale than he ever has and can speak mutations out of existence. Phoenix was immune to a reality warping omniversal wave of chaos and extended that immunity to Psylocke and all her infinite selves by extension even though most of them would have been in realities taken out by the chaoswave and she can turn mutations off. Either of them can take Franklin out.

Yes...they all have insane feats.

While HOM Wanda is a very powerful reality warper, Franklin creates realities.

FR creating "Heroes Reborn" was so consequential/significant that the Omniversal Guardian ordered for his capture in fear that Franklin can potentially destroy all realities with no knowledge/experience/tutoring of his powers.

How all this power is used in a vs battle is beyond me tho!! ?

Also, being labeled Celestial level is an impressive feat for FR...I mean, Celestials imbue artifacts with power rivaling the PF--(if that is relevant to this debate)

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@lordofallhumans said:

Yes...they all have insane feats.

While HOM Wanda is a very powerful reality warper, Franklin creates realities.

FR creating "Heroes Reborn" was so consequential/significant that the Omniversal Guardian ordered for his capture in fear that Franklin can potentially destroy all realities with no knowledge/experience/tutoring of his powers.

How all this power is used in a vs battle is beyond me tho!! ?

Also, being labeled Celestial level is an impressive feat for FR...I mean, Celestials imbue artifacts with power rivaling the PF--(if that is relevant to this debate)

The omniversal council including their queen, and Roma's more powerful father Merlyn regarded Rachel, with a fraction of the Phoenix, as the same kind of threat and canon shows she was more powerful than the omniversal convergence that made Merlyn so powerful which is why his mentor ignored it to get a sliver of a fraction of the Phoenix. Jean Grey with absorbed Phoenix memories, Scott's optic blast and planetary energy destroyed a Celestial hand, there is nothing shown thus far to say Phoenix in all it's glory can't take Celestials out. Celestials origin is being the daydreams of Eternity, and he told Jean the tale of how her merely bonding with Phoenix frightened him and the other abstracts. Franklin is indeed powerful, but HOM Wanda and Phoenix Jean are more powerful. All Celestials are not created equally, which is why Legion's elder god feat should forever be questioned, and so should Franklin being compared to one when even the popular ones have varying degrees of power. Are all telepaths equal just because they're telepaths? No. So we can't assume being celestial level means he has no peer when we know Celestials come in levels of power anyway.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The omniversal council including their queen, and Roma's more powerful father Merlyn regarded Rachel, with a fraction of the Phoenix, as the same kind of threat and canon shows she was more powerful than the omniversal convergence that made Merlyn so powerful which is why his mentor ignored it to get a sliver of a fraction of the Phoenix. Jean Grey with absorbed Phoenix memories, Scott's optic blast and planetary energy destroyed a Celestial hand, there is nothing shown thus far to say Phoenix in all it's glory can't take Celestials out. Celestials origin is being the daydreams of Eternity, and he told Jean the tale of how her merely bonding with Phoenix frightened him and the other abstracts. Franklin is indeed powerful, but HOM Wanda and Phoenix Jean are more powerful. All Celestials are not created equally, which is why Legion's elder god feat should forever be questioned, and so should Franklin being compared to one when even the popular ones have varying degrees of power. Are all telepaths equal just because they're telepaths? No. So we can't assume being celestial level means he has no peer when we know Celestials come in levels of power anyway.

Arishem put his hand out as a target specifically for a world's inhabitants to come together/unite and stand as ONE(explained in context). Jean and X-factor were teleported to that world by the Celestials from the start in order for the world to accomplish that feat.

I said Celestial level, which we can dismiss.

On topic

PF(Rachel) has been hurt and even threatened to be killed by Galactus.

PF(Jean) has been repelled by a Death Seed, and more recently beaten by Galactus as well.

I just don't think any PF avatar, female or not, is on Franklin's level of power.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: and the point is that was not power given to them by the Celestials. You letting a person cut your arm off does not diminish the force it takes to cut your arm off.

Rachel had just ragdolled Nova and knocked Galactus on his ass, then surrendered without a fight to save Earth just for him to fail to even separate the Phoenix from her let alone threaten to kill it, the universe would have died first.

Phoenix with blocks ok on her powers that couldn't defeat Magneto with those blocks on, and then Jeen cracks him with no Phoenix. Not really a low showing for Phoenix, and more of a nut punch to Galactus.

Doesn't matter what you think, Phoenix has consistent feats of being untouched by and one shotting more powerful reality warps than he has dished out.

Then there's the him being a psi and her being the Nexus of all psi and realities (per the white hot room being the Nexus in the mkrann crystal and Phoenix's heart). She can just turn his xgene off on top of all of that.

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign:

He think that wptoc beat pr moelecule man. It's useless to argument with him when it's about wpotc...

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cosmic_reign

@lordofallhumans said:

@cosmic_reign:

Doesn't matter what you think, Phoenix has consistent feats of being untouched by and one shotting more powerful reality warps than he has dished out.

No Caption Provided

Pretty consistant for an omniversal powerhouse.

Yes PF is extremely powerful, but also has been shown to be ineffective vs other powerhouses.

Either way, since my opinion doesn't matter, we can end our debate here. Or not!!

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cosmic_reign

@chuckapick said:

@cosmic_reign:

He think that wptoc beat pr moelecule man. It's useless to argument with him when it's about wpotc...

Fair game...opinions are fine, as long as there is support for these claims.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elaine Beloc solos.

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainganon said:

@chuckapick: Elaine Beloc solos.

This for R2.

For R1 is the answer no team can, Marvel's women are simply too weak for that task.

Didn't see there were 2 rounds. If so, how exactly do we define ''men'' and ''women'', when it comes to abstracts? Is Infinity female? The Beyonder could change his gender at will. If so, couldn't he be part of Marvel Women for round 1? If we count a non-gendered being as the Beyonder as male, for Round 2, cannot we consider him female for Round 1? And if we can, can't we do the same for Chaos/Order/The Living Tribunal, or all abstract entities, for the matter?

If we only go by ''what appears as women in most of their appearances'', and not ''women'', then there can be a team for sure, to beat Legion, Franklin Richards and Strange (the other 2 aren't that much, compared to the first 3).

Although it's probably the latter, so I guess you're right.

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: Don't know about White Phoenix of the Crown, man! I believe if Jean could accomplish true control of the Phoenix to the full extent (that's what WPOTC is, right?), she can delay Beyonder/Molecule-Man, be on par with Legion and beat or at least hold down Thanos for a while, until her other team-mates of same/higher level dealed with the rest.