Marvel High Tier vs DC High Tiers

callmebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not as uneven a match up as some folks are saying, but I do think the Marvel team will eke out ahead 5.5/10 times.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Underfire47
@tensor said:
@underfire47 said:
@tensor said:
@underfire47 said:
@tensor said:
@underfire47 said:
@tensor said:
@underfire47 said:
@tensor said:
@underfire47 said:
@tensor said:
@underfire47 said:
@tensor said:
@underfire47 said:
@tensor said:
@underfire47 said:
@tensor said:

@thedailybagel: They say the samething about Superman statements but I remember you guys be like you need the feats not just talk. So which Planet has Hulk destroyed by himself without any asstitance?

Probably because when an amped Superman tried to destroy an Earth like planet with a bunch of other heroes he failed, as well as his own statements where says stuff like Darkseid is the only being he knows capable of destroying a world, on top of also writers like Bendis saying Clark can't punch a world apart. While Hulk destroyed 2 what appear to be normal sized planets by clashing with another equally powerful being. So how many planets has Clark destroyed with the assistance of others? Because he seems to not be able to do even that, on more than 1 occasion btw.

Bendis the worst Superman writer ever really. You have no proof of that size that is what you told us when Superman did it. So now when it is Hulk you have a idea is normal sized.

Two Planets he destroyed it took the force of two spin how you want it. Still has not shown he can on his own.

Well the occasion he did it was better than anything you have produce.

That's not an argument, Jason Aaron is one of the worst Hulk writers ever and even he stated Hulk can bust a planet(in his Worldbreaker form). You have even less proof of that planets size other than it just being called a "planet". But we do have proof that AMPED Superman with the help of several other heroes couldn't bust an Earth like planet when he specifically stated he wanted to do so.

Which is two more planets than Superman has destroyed while getting help from multiple other people, now spin that however you want.

Literally even Grey Hulk busting an asteroid twice as big as Earth is more credible than Clark busting some barren planet of questionable size only a few months before under the same writer he failed to bust an Earth like planet lol.

I think my favorite thing in all of this is despite the fact that Clark has appeared in a lot more comics than Hulk has(even if we just count his time since pre-52) and the fact that he can fly and therefore regularly travels outside Earth he still has less planet busting feats of any kind compared to an Earthbound hero that doesn't fly and rarely visits anything outside Earth. Just something really amusing about it lol. Even Thor has more planet busting feats than Clark now... and dont let me start of Surfer, has far less appearances than anyone here but at least twice as many planet busting feats, Clark has a lot of catching up to do. Hopefully Hulk doesn't add one more before the year is over, cause this is getting embarrassing.

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/08/08/greg-pak-planet-hulk-worldbreaker-2022/

Several powerful heroes who has shown this would have been a cake walk but not it did not happen i wonder why?

Ateroid not a planet.

Appearance means nothing.

Fact still remain is has shown to be done by himself. You on the other hand has not. That point will remain unless other wise. You rants cannot change that.

I dont even understand your first sentence since it's worded so poorly. Are you saying there are several powerful heroes out there that could destroy a planet but were never shown to? Probably because the writers never got the idea to write them doing so, not sure how that refutes all the other heroes that have busted planets in various ways, yet Superman failed to do so when he wanted to.

No it's still a stellar object twice as big as our Earth, we know that because the comic told us, unlike in the comic where Superman destroyed a planet of questionable size but then failed to destroy one that is the exact same size as Earth.

It means a lot because the more appearances you have the bigger the chances of having certain kind of feats, yet with Superman the more appearances he has the less chances of him busting planets since there seem to be more instances that show the exact opposite lol.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/why-are-dc-high-tiers-so-incapable-of-performing-p-2220858/

Fact still remains that it was shown he couldn't bust an Earth sized planet under the same writer, while amped and assisted by a dozen different heroes, only a few pages after saying literally this

No Caption Provided

Your coping will never change that. But dont worry, maybe some day Superman too will get a form called Worldbreaker lol, you never know.

Story purpose go figure. It not that hard.

Superman does not need that he has his own way to get more powerful if neccesary.

You keep repeating but yet still not defeating the point.

When will he be able too on his own. It still stands. Until you get a feat by himsefl no point half breaker.You need a appearance of Hulk alone after so many comics.

Funny how plenty of characters have story purprose and still bust planets, while Superman doesn't and has even direct statements saying that he can't.

Yea i know, like when he got amped on anti-life equation but still wasn't enough to bust an Earth like planet.

The point was defeated, you just haven't present a proper counter argument other than "no u". Also we find out that you don't know how statistical probabilities work.

When Superman busts a planet the size of Earth. Actually probably a lot sooner than that, since Cates has recently said that he plans to have Worldbreaker appear in the near future, unless Greg Pak beats him to with his Planet Hulk Worldbreaker min series.

You still defelcting all over the place as usual I will say this one last time an move on. Does Hulk have a showing on his own simple yes or no? Simple question.

I am deflecting by answering every single paragraph you had point by point? Let me answer your question directly then and ask you a question that you wont answer me since you are afraid of the answer.

No Hulk has not ever busted a planet on his own(not that he ever tried to bust a planet in the first place since all this planet busting is just literally collateral damage).

Now answer me this question? Has Superman ever busted a planet that was confirmed to be around Earth size on his own or even with the assistance of others?

Unless it is stated to be that size no. All i know he destroyed one. The size of it was never specifed.

Good so the answer is no then. Also answer me just this other question

Has Superman ever failed to bust a planet when he SPECIFICALLY wanted to?

No. Not that I know of. If it is the metal scan you are talking about The batman who laugh stop it.

So let me help you, yes he did. He specifically wanted to destroy Earth and failed to with the help of several other heroes after he told them all to bullrush it at max speed and hit it with everything they got. And no The Batman Who Laughs didn't stop them from bullrushing it or hitting or anything, he literally wasn't even aware of what they were doing until AFTER they already hit it, so yea they all failed to one-shot the planet.

Read the scan he know what was up an he even said they are going to an perputa stop him before he finish the sentence. That is why he send his army to stop them. Also incase you missed it in that same comic. Lex Luthor showed his power to the evil Superman an save Superman in the end that power alone could have destroyed the Planet. Like I said it was stop before it happen. You did not get to see them land a blow at all you have no feat of that.

All you need to do is just say "No they couldn't one-shot the planet going all out" and it would have been enough. LOL there is no feat of them landing a blow, what do you think they did after they went at it with MAX SPEED and HITTING IT WITH EVERYTHING THEY GOT? You think they randomly slowed down and stopped right before hitting it? We know they hit it, because it disturbed the Batman Who Laughs and he sent his minions to stop it and also because the ground around them was completely uprooted as if a bomb went off, the bottom end is still Superman with a bunch of other heroes couldn't bust a planet in 1 shot. I don't care about Luthors statements about him destroying the world, no less then you care about the half a dozen statements of Hulk being able to bust a world. And especially since Clark himself would probably disagree

No Caption Provided

You been talking about how many post as a team they could not do it still you have no feat just assumptions. Tired to tell you they had more than enough powerhouse to do it easy. Prime alone. Told you in the end of that comic lex created a black hole they could have done it easy. No you choose to belive other wise so do that. Until you have that feat that it is was done when he was counting down keep assuming.

The feats of them not doing it is literally posted above. Unfortunately the powerhouses are not good enough to do it. Prime wasn't actually even trying to bust the planet, it was shown later that he wasn't even fighting with the rest, he gave up and only after having some pep talk did he actually gain back his will to fight. Creating a black hole has nothing to do with bullrushing a planet and failling to destroy it when you specifically want to. No i chose to believe what my eyes show me and what the comic states. After all these guys are not Hulks

Where is your boy @termiteone4ever btw? Hulk has gained like 2 planet busting feats since his absence and i feel bad that he didn't get to see them, while Superman has to get amped to beat guys like Kalibak lol. Man all that crying and denying WBH really didn't pay off for you guys in the end.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Which Planet busting feats has Hulk gotten outside of his fight with Thor when they merged?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: In his own series in the latest issue #11.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

UGhh, too many characters. I'm siding with DC cause Marvel has like 2-3 weaklings. The only problem is Silver Surfer...

And Hulk ain't doing shit lol. Anyone on the DC team could solo him.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@watcer said:

UGhh, too many characters. I'm siding with DC cause Marvel has like 2-3 weaklings. The only problem is Silver Surfer...

WBH is literally one of the few characters here that has been shown to bust a planet

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

@professorrespect said:

@watcer said:

WBH is literally one of the few characters here that has been shown to bust a planet

Uhh, so? It ain't much for the DC team. Especially when these guys have far better feats than planet busting xD

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcer said:

@professorrespect said:

@watcer said:

Uhh, so? It ain't much for the DC team. Especially when these guys have far better feats than planet busting xD

It's very much much for the DC team, very few if any have consistent planet+ feats to rely on. Of course if you can prove otherwise that's great, but I'm confident that's not the case.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcer said:

@professorrespect said:

@watcer said:

It's very much much for the DC team, very few if any have consistent planet+ feats to rely on. Of course if you can prove otherwise that's great, but I'm confident that's not the case.

Who even has the power to bust planets on the DC team, except for Kyle? Half of them would get like vaporized just by WBH releasing his gamma. Looking at it WBH and Surfer are too much for the DC team who only have Kyle with enough power and versatility to challenge them, the rest are kinda meh and are a good match up for the rest of Marvel team, if nothing else than at least as a distraction for a couple of minutes before WBH and Surfer are done wrecking everything else.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@watcer said:

@professorrespect said:

@watcer said:

Who even has the power to bust planets on the DC team, except for Kyle? Half of them would get like vaporized just by WBH releasing his gamma. Looking at it WBH and Surfer are too much for the DC team who only have Kyle with enough power and versatility to challenge them, the rest are kinda meh and are a good match up for the rest of Marvel team, if nothing else than at least as a distraction for a couple of minutes before WBH and Surfer are done wrecking everything else.

Kyle did it with Oa but that was debunked after CIB consulted the author and said it was him overloading the planet, not to do with raw planet-busting force. Orion is the closest to a planetary character here but that's mostly out of virtue to scaling above Sups, even then he's had some shitty feats like getting one-shot by a fodder Starro or manhandled by Doomsday.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Underfire47
@professorrespect said:
@underfire47 said:
@professorrespect said:
@watcer said:

@professorrespect said:

@watcer said:

Kyle did it with Oa but that was debunked after CIB consulted the author and said it was him overloading the planet, not to do with raw planet-busting force. Orion is the closest to a planetary character here but that's mostly out of virtue to scaling above Sups, even then he's had some shitty feats like getting one-shot by a fodder Starro or manhandled by Doomsday.

Oh right i forgot Kyle's planet busting feat was debunked, IIRC it caused CIB to forfeit

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/2v2-cav-kyle-rayner-tkf-and-stardust-ka-vs-the-wor-2025634/

I totally forgot about that. Didn't Orion only ever bust a planet while amped with the anti-life equation? And everyone else in this thread never busted a planet in pre-52, in fact in pre-52 specifically most of them didn't even have the strength to move planets by themselves, always had do do it in teams. They are hopelessly outclassed against Surfer and WBH.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@underfire47 said:
@professorrespect said:
said:

@professorrespect said:

@watcer said:

Oh right i forgot Kyle's planet busting feat was debunked, IIRC it caused CIB to forfeit

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/2v2-cav-kyle-rayner-tkf-and-stardust-ka-vs-the-wor-2025634/

I totally forgot about that. Didn't Orion only ever bust a planet while amped with the anti-life equation? And everyone else in this thread never busted a planet in pre-52, in fact in pre-52 specifically most of them didn't have strength even by themselves to move planets, always hat do do it in teams. They are hopelessly outclassed against Surfer and WBH.

Yeah I was there live for that reaction on Hooker chat, was hilarious to watch lol. Orion has only busted a planet with Anti-Life yeah, I can't recall anyone on the DC side who busted a actual planet legit in Post Crisis.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Underfire47

@professorrespect: I am at least 98% sure no one did. Because outside of Kyle and Orion the ones that would have the most chance for that are Superman and Hal and i 100% know Superman hasn't, so i am wondering if maybe Hal did? But very unlikely given that he was always second to Kyle who we now know never busted one himself.