User Lists: 0

I don't think Quasar can beat any on the DC side. He seems like a weak link

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I feel the DC team is altogether more powerful than the Marvel Team, they ultimately beat Sentry.

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar is OP in a battle like this, especially with the amount of energy going back and forth. He absorbs any and all energy. He may or may not be able to use this to win the fight.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team one stomps. Also, what is the mid-tier bullet level durability wonder woman doing here?

SS3301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor vs Superman - imma say Thor high diff

Sentry vs WW - depends, but I'm assuming stable. Tough one but imma say Sentry?

Hulk (in the image) vs GL - Hulk simply because of the version, although I do think base GL is > base Hulk

Hellstorm vs MMH- imma say MMH

BB vs Etrigan- dunno much about Etrigan but from what I've seen so far, imma say Etrigan

BRB vs Kyle- extremely tough one,unsure

Quasar vs Shazam- imma say Quasar high diff

SS vs Orion- depends on the Orion, but Orion more times than not

Overall as a team:

Either team DC (because I think they might be able to be slightly more powerful in their combination).

Or

Team Marvel (because I think they might pull off more individual wins).

That's my take on it.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Karkus

Thor vs Superman

This fight already happened in canon. Superman wins.

Sentry vs WW

Despite being vastly overrated, Sentry is still a solid high-tier while WW isn't. Sentry wins.

WBH VS Hal

Massive mismatch. To understand how severe it is, let's look at Savage Hulk VS Hal in another canon crossover.

Short but telling fight. Both Hal and Hulk are capable of shrugging off sucker punches from one another. Hal tries to use his constructs against Hulk, but he either overpowers them or outright flexes them off (when Hulk does this, Hal doubles over, implying the feedback hurt him). He also says Hulk might be the strongest opponent he's faced.

Now, let's look at WBH's fight with RSH. The shockwave of their clash destroyed the planet they were on and cracked a nearby moon, along with incinerating Foom and Bi-Beast and Wendigo.

I linked RTs for those 3 Hulk rogues so there would be some reference to their capabilities. If you click on them, you'll see stuff like Bi-Beast being stated to be as strong as regular Hulk and giving him a tough time, or Foom being stated to be a challenge to Hulk and giving him and other-high tiers a tough time, or Wendigo being said to potentially be Hulk's toughest foe and slicing him with his claws and giving him a tough fight multiple times.

No-selling their attacks and them struggling to get near him would already be far beyond Hulk or Hal. WBH incinerating them with just the shockwave of his clash? That's literal orders of magnitude above regular Hulk, and thus, Hal too.

Hellstrom vs MMH

Guy who can shoot fire VS Guy whose kryptonite is fire. Hellstrom wins.

Black Bolt vs Etrigan

Etrigan has the edge in strength, but BB's voice tips it in his favor.

BRB vs Kyle

BRB is a consistent peer to Thor. You know who else is? Wonder Man. Why does this matter?

No Caption Provided

Wonder Man (Thor, and thus, BRB's peer) flexes out of Kyle's constructs and no-sells his offense. BRB wins.

Quasar vs Shazam

Shazam should be much faster, along with fully capable of shattering Quasar's constructs seeing how the much weaker WW did so.

No Caption Provided

SS vs Orion

Surfer won in Darkseid VS Galactus: The Hunger, but there's no proof it's canon so it's not usable. However, they still do have a common measuring stick, that being Kyle Rayner.

No Caption Provided

Surfer solidly defeats Kyle, and again, this crossover is canon (5 of the fights in this crossover were fanvoted but this wasn't one of them). Now, let's look at Orion compared to Kyle.

• Scan 1-2: Kyle withstands an energy attack that KOs Orion
  • Scan 3-7: White Martian tanks two hits from Orion despite Orion lighting himself on fire (their Kryptonite) Kyle KOs this same White Martian with a surprise attack (the fact that Orion landed double the amount of hits and was emitting their Kryptonite negates the fact that it's a cheapshot)

So based on this on top of Surfer's overall edge in versatility, he should take it. 6-2 in favor of Marvel.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Karkus

bump

FraggaFragga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel. This Hulk is MVP and consolidate their victory.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 takenstew22  Moderator
Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Marvel

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Karkus

bump

jwillis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Superman and MMH to be the biggest threats on DC side. No previous knowledge. However, OP noted perfect teamwork. With the amount of battle experience on marvel’s side, I believe they will come to realize and/or observe from their attacks that MMH is weak to fire. They can exploit this by having Hellstrom focus his attacks on MMH, while rest of team protect him. I realize DC characters have their own experienced warriors, but I just feel the weakness to fire is too big a problem to overcome, especially when it’s one of your top hitters. Following this strategy, MMH gets taken out and then then rest of team DC fall one by one. Anything can happen in a battle of this magnitude, this is just how I see it playing out.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dc team wins without that much difficulty

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at dc winning easily

marvel wins due to sentry and surfer

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel, everyone but Black Bolt is either straightup not losing to any on DC one on one or take a majority or in some cases 50/50.

DC have too many weaklings on their team and not enough power to take down this Marvel team

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Marvel, everyone but Black Bolt is either straightup not losing to any on DC one on one or take a majority or in some cases 50/50.

DC have too many weaklings on their team and not enough power to take down this Marvel team

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isnt a fair fight tbh

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

>World Breaker

>Surfer

Not hard to see who wins this.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what WB hulk is going to do alone.

In terms of high-end feats, everybody on the DC team is above him.

Call the DC feats what you want but let this sink in it did happen. Stand-alone no combine might or wish needed.

I see two green lanterns here plus Orion not sure what Surfer is going to do alone.

Based on the OP rules the DC team wins. ( In character) ( Please note speed Kills )

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Surfers feats alone are enough to solo this going by high-ends.

Lucifer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion with astro force can give surfer good fight.

But world breaker hulk should be too much.

Team marvel win but with high diff.

Avatar image for thequestingbeast
TheQuestingBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After MM beats overwhelms SS, how does he not destroy the entire Marvel team with TP while they are occupied with other formidable DC characters?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After MM beats overwhelms SS, how does he not destroy the entire Marvel team with TP while they are occupied with other formidable DC characters?

Because his powers don't allow him to TP entire teams of high tiers unless you high-end him to shit.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH destroys everyone here, including his own team.

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team, too much power.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Underfire47
@termiteone4ever said:

Call the DC feats what you want but let this sink in it did happen. Stand-alone no combine might or wish needed.

I see two green lanterns here plus Orion not sure what Surfer is going to do alone.

Based on the OP rules the DC team wins. ( In character) ( Please note speed Kills )

He is gonna incinerate them.

Really, what are their high-end feats? Half the people on DC team tried to destroy a planet while hitting it together and failed.

Oh and btw that bullshit about wishes that you and your ilk peddled on here for years got recently turned into bunk, not only can Hulk gamma bust without even going WBH with enough power to make a continent size explosion and take out even a Celestial and overwhelm OF Thor

But him and Thor hyped up on each others powers replicated the WBH/RSH feat by clashing and blowing up a planet

While a dozen DC heroes, trying to destroy Earth by Supermans own words, hitting it with everything they got, couldn't

Marvel team literally obliterates them, (oh and please note speed doesn't stop you from getting incinerated by a much more powerful foe).

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By termiteone4ever
@byondeon said:

@termiteone4ever: Surfers feats alone are enough to solo this going by high-ends.

I am aware of all surfer's high-end feats. All the different time powers were granted and taken.

Based on the characters here on the DC team. I hope you are aware as well. If you are doing a composite Surfer do a composite of the DC as well. See how that works out.

@underfire47 said:
@termiteone4ever said:

He is gonna incinerate them.

Really, what are their high-end feats? Half the people on DC team tried to destroy a planet while hitting it together and failed.

Oh and btw that bullshit about wishes that you and your ilk peddled on here for years got recently turned into bunk, not only can Hulk gamma bust without even going WBH with enough power to make a continent size explosion and take out even a Celestial and overwhelm OF Thor

But him and Thor hyped up on each others powers replicated the WBH/RSH feat by clashing and blowing up a planet

While a dozen DC heroes, trying to destroy Earth by Supermans own words, hitting it with everything they got, couldn't

Marvel team literally obliterates them, (oh and please note speed doesn't stop you from getting incinerated by a much more powerful foe).

All the DC team members have higher ends feats than anything that the HULK has produced. No need to get into a long argument with you who is going to try to aim at low ball feats. It's all about high-end feats done alone on their own power. Your weak assault on DC characters falls short.

This so call gamma glow cannot as much give any Kryptonian a scratch. Your vision of the hulk is mightier than the writer's pen. Let this one sink in. Unlike the Hulk, they have been powering up for years and yet you struggle to compare him with various DC heroes. The fact is DC has been powering down their characters for years.

The Hulk is powerful in his own respectful rights. Now based on high-end no holding back on these characters here the Hulk doesn't stand chance.

Just remember a weakened superman easily busted a planet no matter how much you complain on low ball it did happen.

I think you are getting a little too excited about this Hulk V/s THor comics that have been out. I am not sure or remember the size of the explosion its a good feat but not enough to celebrate anything.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh tough, I think overall I give the edge to DC.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh tough, I think overall I give the edge to DC.

WBH too strong bro

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: he’s not strong enough to take on multiple dc high tiers at once. World breaker hulk was like, what? Planetary? So is everyone on the team

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: he’s not strong enough to take on multiple dc high tiers at once. World breaker hulk was like, what? Planetary? So is everyone on the team

No Caption Provided

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By chris2kzombieki

@chris2kzombieki said:

No Caption Provided

Is this not World Breaker Hulk? I always get him confused with World War Hulk and can't tell the difference so if I'm wrong then yes he stomps and this was a mismatch to begin with.

No Caption Provided

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok lol never mind got the versions mixed up. Yeah, but still don't think World Breaker Hulk is that strong, but he did destroy a planet after punching Red She Hulk

No Caption Provided

He also took one step and it almost sank the easter seaboard. Nothing notable though. If someone would like to educate me I'm all ears.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki said:

Nope.

Yes got the version mixed up, How strong is he?

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online
@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

Nope.

World Breaker is planetary. The difference is that him showing up once means he's sensationally consistent in that matter, thus is the only one with a legitimate standing to be called as such.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

Nope.

World Breaker is planetary.

So nothing special. Every character on this list is planetary, from both Marvel and Dc. I have yet to see any good arguments for either side, and I'm not very familiar with all the characters.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

Nope.

World Breaker is planetary.

So nothing special. Every character on this list is planetary, from both Marvel and Dc. I have yet to see any good arguments for either side, and I'm not very familiar with all the characters.

I stated why that's special above. No one here is planetary bar Surfer, and he's not in the state of mind to really do big stuff like he's been shown he can.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: According to every one else, not only is Surfer inconsistent, but so is Hulk. With any of these characters you can range them from Planetary to Galaxy level.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

Nope.

World Breaker is planetary. The difference is that him showing up once means he's sensationally consistent in that matter, thus is the only one with a legitimate standing to be called as such.

He isn't. He is galaxy level

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: According to every one else, not only is Surfer inconsistent, but so is Hulk. With any of these characters you can range them from Planetary to Galaxy level.

WBH has like one fight and it was the planetary showing. Surfer isn't "inconsistent" it's just that his morals make sure he's not hurling out what he can bother to do.

You can't range anyone else to planetary on a consistent basis, and you'd have to be VsBattles scaling to even attempt to get anyone here to galaxy level, that's ridiculous.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki said:

WBH has like one fight and it was the planetary showing. Surfer isn't "inconsistent" it's just that his morals make sure he's not hurling out what he can bother to do.

You can't range anyone else to planetary on a consistent basis, and you'd have to be VsBattles scaling to even attempt to get anyone here to galaxy level, that's ridiculous.

So WBH has one fight and he's the strongest person here? Not the best argument I've heard. But I still don't know enough about every character on both teams, so I can't comment on the winner.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

So WBH has one fight and he's the strongest person here? Not the best argument I've heard. But I still don't know enough about every character on both teams, so I can't comment on the winner.

Yeah WBH had one fight where he was planetary and nothing else, so his consistency is miles better than anyone else here. It's a pretty sound argument all things considered.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

Yeah WBH had one fight where he was planetary and nothing else, so his consistency is miles better than anyone else here. It's a pretty sound argument all things considered.

Thats like me saying since Watchdog man hasn't lost a fight, despite only being in one actual fight, he's the strongest OPM character besides Saitama or Blast.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: The difference is that's speculative reasoning (he never lost...yet so he must be better) while I'm using limitation as a consistency (he's been planetary once in this VERY specific form compared to outliers and high ends for regular characters) so not really the same.