Marvel Herald Level Free-for-All

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I thought I'd put together a battle involving some herald level characters. So here we go!

1. Sentry (no void)
  2. Nova Prime
  3. Blue Marvel
  4. Gladiator

Rules:

• Win by KO or death.
  • No BFR
  • All fighters in character, no blood lust.

• Fight takes place in uninhabited space, each starting 1 mile apart.

Who is the last man standing?...or floating I guess...

Bonus round:

Sentry gets pissed and goes full void and the other 3 have to team up to take him out. Can they do it? If not, then they can get help from Silver Surfer and Quasar.

GO!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@ordinaryalan: Gladiator, Nova, and Blue Marvel really arent herald lvl.

Silver Surfer and Quasar could probably beat void them selves but adding Nova wouldnt hurt

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Really? I was reading a thread where people were saying that full powered Void could potentially beat Odin.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sentry-no-pis-vs-odin-1490716/

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kidman560

@ordinaryalan: voids feats are rather limited... anyone saying that he could beat Odin is ludicrous at best. Odin has proven to have Galaxy level attacks... Void at his best has shown Planetary lvl attacks

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Current versions, or previous versions?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: seeing as it says no void it is most likely referring to blue and yellow sentry but he cant void out...

anyways the safe money is on Gladiator to win this

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Eh, I'd say Sentry. Gladiator is more consistent, but Sentry seems to be a bit more powerful, IMO.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money is on Sentry

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: Gladiator, Nova, and Blue Marvel really arent herald lvl.

Silver Surfer and Quasar could probably beat void them selves but adding Nova wouldnt hurt

Quasar can only beat Void if he drains a star and fires the energy at him or something like that. Other then that his power-set isn't what's needed. The Silver Surfer can though.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By New_World_Order

Nova Prime has the versatility for sure and I think Blue Marvel can defeat Gladiator or Sentry.

It's either Blue Marvel or Nova Prime for me.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Eh, Quasar is a lot more powerful than people give him credit for. I'd say he's stronger than Surfer, due to how he uses his power.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Eh, Quasar is a lot more powerful than people give him credit for. I'd say he's stronger than Surfer, due to how he uses his power.

He's not more powerful than Silver Surfer though. Quasar is only up there with him because he can drain his surroundings or Sentry's own energy and use it against him. He doesn't have any raw energy projection or anything on Surfer's level.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: @beaconofstrength: in terms of feats Gladiator should win... hes the only Plantet Buster here. he moves in nano-seconds and where Beta Ray Bill was 1 hit KOed by Tryant, Gladiator survived for 2 hits.

like i said safe money is on Gladiator

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@New_World_Order: Like I said, his powerset allows him to become more powerful; That's why I think he could beat Surfer.

I'm honestly not sure if Quasar could drain Sentry, since Rogue couldn't absorb his power, and Absorbing Man got wrecked when absorbing Sentry's power.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: @beaconofstrength: in terms of feats Gladiator should win... hes the only Plantet Buster here. he moves in nano-seconds and where Beta Ray Bill was 1 hit KOed by Tryant, Gladiator survived for 2 hits.

like i said safe money is on Gladiator

Blue Marvel through a medal at the moon and nearly split it in half...a medal. Imagine him punching someone. Then imagine that equipped with his anti-matter and you will get you will see. Even King Hyperion fell easily to a serious Blue Marvel, and Gladiator almost stalemated a Hyperion who should be weaker than King Hyperion.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Like I said, his powerset allows him to become more powerful; That's why I think he could beat Surfer.

I'm honestly not sure if Quasar could drain Sentry, since Rogue couldn't absorb his power, and Absorbing Man got wrecked when absorbing Sentry's power.

Regardless, I don't see how you can drain the Void of energy. It's not like he's necessarily an energy being.