Marvel Female Heroes Championship : RO8 - Invisible Woman vs She-Hulk

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Marvel Female Heroes Championship : RO8 - Invisible Woman vs She-Hulk (17 votes)

Invisible Woman 94%
She-Hulk 6%

Marvel Female Heroes Championship - Round of 8 match 2 (Sue beat Carol, Jen beat Storm )

Invisible Woman vs She-Hulk

Rules:

No internal hax/attacks

Morals on but going all out

No BFR

Location: Opposite ends of the Washington Monument. The city is empty

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sue quite easily

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cruelrain

Sue

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue ftw

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue. Don't think jen will even see her.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if Sue is reduced to basically being a lightweight green lantern now, i'm not sure her shields can hold off current jen before jen breaks through them. It'll take a fair bit of pounding but Jen can do it before Sue takes her down. Though on the other hand if sue stays completely out of range somehow and uses more piercing attacks it's possible that she can take out Jen.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Her shields are able to tank a punch from WWH which is above Immortal Hulk and Savage Hulk in strength, also took several punches from a very angry Sentry when she was shielding a planet without resting for days.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: yeah i agree that her shields could take several punches, but she's not gonna be able to keep it up all day like she would against Carol. WWH 3 shotted them and sentry 5 shotted them, now to be fair to sue this was after she had made the planet invisible for days and a good chunk of the annihilation wave was also with sentry, so it's very impressive. She also took the blast from galactus powerful enough to split a planet in half. So i agree that she can take She Hulk's punches for quite a while, but I also beleive that Sue can't take out Jen before Jen does the same. Sue hasn't shown to just be capable of ignoring or holding up against a IH tier opponent for too long.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@cruelrain: I mean those are hard high end feats for Sue, but keep in mind that the likes of Sandman have been able to bash through her shield (with about 4 shots, may I add) so I'd think it a bit disingenuous to assume her shields are at those levels when consistently they aren't.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: i agree but all Sue needs to do is stay invisible, Jen has no way to know from where is she getting hit

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue definitely beats Jen here. Her hax is the opposite of what a brick should want to face

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: i agree but all Sue needs to do is stay invisible, Jen has no way to know from where is she getting hit

True jen wouldn't be able to see her, but current Jen has extremely potent AoE attacks that explode like a gamma bomb, and has energy projection as well as something like the thunder clap so she can outline sue's body with that while doing damage, and once sue gets revealed she'll drop her invisibility.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: I mean those are hard high end feats for Sue, but keep in mind that the likes of Sandman have been able to bash through her shield (with about 4 shots, may I add) so I'd think it a bit disingenuous to assume her shields are at those levels when consistently they aren't.

eh i mean Sue as of recently has consistently impressed me, modern day sue has a lot of good feats and not many low ends that I've seen.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Well i agree she has low ends but her shields are very consistent even if she has some high ends with them

Like tanking Namor and Blackbolt punches, a bloodlusted/mind controlled Thing, Gladiador etc