• 119 results
marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

marvelfan1992  Online

Poll Marvel Female Heroes Championship : RO16 - Captain Marvel vs Invisible Woman (51 votes)

Captain Marvel 31%
Invisible Woman 69%

Marvel Female Heroes Championship - Round of 16 match 3 (matchups were made via random team generator )

Captain Marvel vs Invisible Woman

Rules:

No Binary form

No internal attacks

No BFR

Morals on but going all out

Location: Opposite ends of the Washington Monument. The city is empty

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue not only more powerful but also a better written character ( for me atleast )

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Without Binary, Sue wins

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sue solid win

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with Binary, Sue will still wins

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What’s Sue’s speed like?

She has reacted to Quicksilver, Human Torch, Wolverine, bullets, explosions, etc. and her powers function at the speed of thought.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: she can pin her to the ground or lace her own body with her force field to increase her speed and strength

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: It says no BFR so KO/incap are on the table then.

From when I represented Sue in a tournament:

1) Sends Juggernaut flying backwards ***Note: Also casually shielding herself from Thing & Human Torch***

2) Sends Hulk flying backwards

3) Knocks Namor down to the floor

4) Shockwave that sends a group of Avengers back (includes Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Luke Cage, etc.)

5) Incaps a group of Avengers, which included Hulk, She-Hulk, Captain Marvel, etc.

6) Owning Luke Cage & Iron Man

7) Owning Dr Doom

8-9) Solos a group consisting of some huge heavy-hitters like She-Hulk, Thing, Absorbing Man, and Titania

And to finish this off, a few more impressive feats:

1) Traps both Hulk and Thing in force fields ***Note: Hulk even acknowledges he is trapped***

2) Force field around Mjolnir and sends Thor flying off

3) Threatens to kill an amped Thing

4) Tanks punches from World War Hulk

Her force fields are also strong enough to hurt and knock down Doom the Annihilating Conqueror. This is an alternate universe Dr Doom with the combined powers of Kang the Conqueror and Annihilus:

No Caption Provided

If all of this isn't enough to convince you, I can show a lot more.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Sue had stomped a team consisting of She-Hulk, Titania, Thing and Absorbing Man without internal hax

Carol can't break her shields and her durability ins't greater than Thing

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: If you are basing Sue solely on her RT, then that's hardly fair. If I do the same for Carol's RT, it wouldn't look good for her either.

Sue's shields can take all of Carol's attacks, while Sue can continually smash Carol with force field constructs. Eventually Carol will go down. If incap is allowed, it's as easy as trapping Carol in a bubble. If incap isn't allowed, it will be a longer fight, but Sue would still win.

This also doesn't take into consideration Sue being able to go invisible. Although, I am not too familiar with what Carol can or can't do to counter invisibility.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cruelrain

@ecstaticgrace said:

I’d argue her offensive output at the very least is but that’s in Binary. I don’t see any instances of her shields taking repeated poundings and holding and even without Binary. Carol has feats in base of destroying 300m meteors.

So id argue there’s a possibility of tiring due out that way

Well i can see it pretty well, a mind controlled Thing couldn't break her shields even when his strength is far greater than Carol, Sue can simply go invisible and stay in that way meanwhile one shot Carol with her force fields like she did with Thing and She Hulk

She was able to stop a hit from WWH and it didn't break her shield as well

No Caption Provided

And here Sue is going all out against Carol, i can see her knocking Carol meanwhile stay invisible.

No Caption Provided
@geekryan said:

@ecstaticgrace: If you are basing Sue solely on her RT, then that's hardly fair. If I do the same for Carol's RT, it wouldn't look good for her either.

Especially with Carol's low ends
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Sue's shields can take all of Carol's attacks, while Sue can continually smash Carol with force field constructs. Eventually Carol will go down. If incap is allowed, it's as easy as trapping Carol in a bubble. If incap isn't allowed, it will be a longer fight, but Sue would still win.

This also doesn't take into consideration Sue being able to go invisible. Although, I am not too familiar with what Carol can or can't do to counter invisibility.

I mean most of the stuff you posted are on her RT just some of it more full images.

I don’t see Sue’s shields withstanding energy output capable of destabilizing a planet, destroying an inhuman city that’s visible from the curvature of the moon in regards to non scaling feats.

If we scaled Carol off her better feats it becomes more likely she bust through her shields.

But all that’s stuff is Binary without Binary shes still able to bust city+ size meteors

Youre argument is solely off her hurting people without even putting them down or knocking them out. Alot of characters do that, it’s common in a comic book it doesn’t give you a win. With incap and this being base Carol id argue Sue probably wins though.

I have no clue why you are using Binary feats when she isn't allowed Binary in this match.

Without Binary, Carol is pretty mid-tier on a consistent basis. And you haven't provided any counter to Sue being invisible.

Here are more feats for Sue to prove that Carol couldn't break through her shields:

And lastly, one of her best feats:

Maintains a force field around a planet for an extended period of time (after having kept the planet invisible as well), and it even tanks a few strikes from evil Sentry before she drops it.

And more:

1) Blocks an attack described as "the full force of a living sun"

2) Blocks a strike from Terrax (Herald of Galactus)

3) Blocks a punch from a bloodlusted Thing

4) Blocks an attack from a hungry Galactus

Without Binary, Carol can't stand up to these feats.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue 10/10

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Carol's energy attacks in binary mode are stronger than Galactus or Celestials blasts, even with Binary mode, Sue's shields are too strong for her.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Impressive stuff I don’t know the context to some of that stuff

but the idea of her shielding and making a planet invisible sounds like there’s more to it where there’s an instance of her struggling to put a forcefield around a country.

The Galactus thing is hella impressive too but again I don’t know the context of it

Sue is impressive though I could see a win via incap.

There isn't any context to the sentry feat. It's in Annihilation - Scourge Omega #1 if you're interested.

She also has a feat where she makes an area the size of a moon invisible, and the inability to make a forcefield around a country thing was a statement by someone else if we're thinking of the same feat.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: well in a battle between Sue and Binary the right thing should be her being able to use her hax, in which she can make internal attacks, suffocate or blind by turning optic nerves invisible

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Battle123axe

@ecstaticgrace said:

@battle123axe:If I remember I’ll give it a look. I don’t know the context of the Reddit scans either in fairness I’ll admit.

That's fair, but Sue's shields have consistently shown to be able of dealing with damage several jumps ahead of carol's power for a good bit. Note that Carol is not allowed to go binary in this thread. If she was, it'd be arguable. Otherwise, I'm just not seeing her go through shields that take multiple blows from mjolnir, WWhulk, gladiator, restraining current namor, a sentry who's blows were seen across a hemisphere, etc etc etc

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue implodes Manvers skull

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I’m not sure on that one, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen scans of her ignoring energy and molecule manipulation and draining, but I’m not sure.

Scratch that, I’ve definitely seen a scan of molecule man saying that her shields draw from a source that makes him unable to effect anything inside.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Going with Sue

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Impressive stuff I don’t know the context to some of that stuff

but the idea of her shielding and making a planet invisible sounds like there’s more to it where there’s an instance of her struggling to put a forcefield around a country.

The Galactus thing is hella impressive too but again I don’t know the context of it

Sue is impressive though I could see a win via incap.

There isn't any context to those feats. Sue's powers have increased significantly in the last year or so.

Binary Captain Marvel vs. Invisible Woman with no limits on internal attacks or BFR would be a closer fight. Sue would handily beat a non-Binary Carol.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I favor Invisible Woman in this unless Carol can absorb her shields

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susan

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue has oneshotted Titania twice, and has casually drawn blood from Namor, Blastaar, Super Skrull with blunt force attacks so she'll KO Carol before Carol can break her force field.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I know Carol is stronger than Titania. I'm saying that Sue should KO Carol after a few hits if she can casually oneshot someone as strong as Titania.

Again, If Sue can casually harm and draw blood from someone as durable as Namor or Blastaar, Sue should be able to harm and eventually KO Carol especially if she's not holding back.

Sue has actually beaten up the original Super Skrull who has all of the Fantastic Four's powers and that can fight Silver Surfer and Thor, and not the fodder/featless ones that everyone was beating in Secret Invasion.

Carol has better attack potency than a morals-on Sue, but not enough to break Sue's force field fast enough, so I don't know why Carol beating Blastaar plays a factor here.

Sue's force fields are decisively more durable than Carol, meaning Sue will KO Carol before Carol can break her force field. Sue can also blind Carol, making it hard to fight Sue or Sue could create a force field in Carol's brain to KO her, and yes she's done both in character.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora made Captain Marvel bleed as well lol, Sue is definitely capable of KO Carol if she did it with Ben Grimm aka The Thing who can fight Immortal Hulk

Also again, how is Carol breaking Sue's force fields if she encapsulates her just like this

No Caption Provided

And the she will pass out argument isn't true when she can hold her shields for an entire day under attack

No Caption Provided

When she did it with an entire planet for days without resting, you say if she can take several hits from Carol? Well she took several hits from an angry Sentry until she let it down before he could break ir after several hits also she was without resting for days

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cruelrain

@ecstaticgrace: Thing is more consistent than current Carol who was struggling with War Machine but then beat Thor and Iron Man without a clearly amp after being just a mid tier in her base form.

At least Ben has several fights with high tiers to back up his high ends feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain:

Gamora made Captain Marvel bleed as well lol, Sue is definitely capable of KO Carol if she did it with Ben Grimm aka The Thing who can fight Immortal Hulk

This happens when Carol isn't holding back against Gamora

GreyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susan stomps her even if she is in Binary form. Carol is all over the place and, despite all the attempts Marvel writers make to make her look a high tier, she still struggled with Luke Cage, got visibly hurt by Bushwhaker, couldn't even scratch current Namor, was stalemated by War Machine, struggled with Black Panther and was kissing the floor after Annihilus shot her once.

Sue has absolutely stomped people much stronger than Carol (like that time when she stomped Thing, Absorbing Man, Titania and She-Hulk at the same time, or stomped Super-Skrull, or tore apart Doom's armor), has contained energy releases way more impressive than anything Carol can dish out (Torch's Supernova, blast from bloodlusted Surfer, power cosmic detonation that messed up Silver Surfer, blasts from Annihilus and Blastaar, blast from Ego, blast from Galactus that could have split the planet in two), restrained people way stronger than Carol (Thing, Doom, current Namor, Cyborg Superman) and her fields shrugged off hits from people stronger than Carol as well.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I mentioned Sue harming Namor (Sue has harmed Namor at least three times = consistently) to prove that Sue can definitely harm Carol seeing as Namor has survived attacks from Sentry, Thanos, Hulk, ect.

Carol is not on or above Sentry's level.

I have to agree Carol is more impressive than Sue offensively hence the feats you've posted, but defensively Carol is just outclassed.

If you're using high ends (possibly outliers) then I may add that Sue has casually stomped a group of bloodlusted bricks consisting of Thing, She Hulk, Absorbing Man, Titania and Bounty all at the same time, she has stalemated a group of Avengers consisting of Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Luke Cage, ect. These are things I honestly don't see Carol replicating even with her high end feats, and don't let me get into her defensive high-ends/outliers, Sue won't even notice Binary attacking her force fields.

Sue wins mainly because I honestly don't see Carol escaping a force field cage.

GreyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greyboi said:

Susan stomps her even if she is in Binary form. Carol is all over the place and, despite all the attempts Marvel writers make to make her look a high tier, she still struggled with Luke Cage, got visibly hurt by Bushwhaker, couldn't even scratch current Namor, was stalemated by War Machine, struggled with Black Panther and was kissing the floor after Annihilus shot her once.

Sue has absolutely stomped people much stronger than Carol (like that time when she stomped Thing, Absorbing Man, Titania and She-Hulk at the same time, or stomped Super-Skrull, or tore apart Doom's armor), has contained energy releases way more impressive than anything Carol can dish out (Torch's Supernova, blast from bloodlusted Surfer, power cosmic detonation that messed up Silver Surfer, blasts from Annihilus and Blastaar, blast from Ego, blast from Galactus that could have split the planet in two), restrained people way stronger than Carol (Thing, Doom, current Namor, Cyborg Superman) and her fields shrugged off hits from people stronger than Carol as well.

Binary is above all those bolded people.

Binary was overpowered by Colossus and was unable to do much to Cap Britain while going all out. Even in modern times she was barely able to do anything to Firelord, who is only Hercules/Thor level.

She's nowhere near current Namor who stomped Cho Hulk and manhandled Thor and Iron Man each with one arm.

A lot of your mentions are biasedly worded as well. Carol also put Annihilus on his knees with one shot... but no mention of that.

Only because she dislodged the Cosmic Rod, the same Rod that at that time gave him his power and left him weak and mortal without it. She did 0 damage to him with the blast itself.

You mean Carol can dish out high levels of energy like destabilizing a planet causing it to get destroyed!?

Via chain reaction, not with actual energy output. She's nowhere near planet level energy-wise.

Destroying an Inhuman City that was visible from space.

Not really impressive.

Knocking our Thor

Only after absorbing his energies for hours.

Thing is only “way stronger“ by scaling a lot of those characters are only stronger via scaling you look at personal feats and Namor is the only one who has a strength edge over her.

They are both significantly stronger than Carol by feats, scaling and in-universe logic, and it's not even debatable. They could go toe to toe with stronger Hulk incarnation while she got bullied by the second/third weakest, among many other things.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Battle123axe

@ecstaticgrace: No binary as per the OP. It's been like that for the entirety of this thread.

No Binary form

Thing without scaling has feats of throwing a tree around the planet, holding together a 200000 ton bridge, casually overpowering pressure that could level a mountain, casually making weapons out of hyperdense skyscrapers, flexing down a mountain of rubble, surviving hundreds of tons per square inch of pressure, casually overpowering a machine that could push through a planet, surviving the weight of half a planet on his back. I don't think Carol has better non-scaling strength feats at all.