who wins?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

It wouldn't take much for Noh-Varr to take out Justice. he would just have to get close enough to him, unless he has his gun/gauntlet. If he has that I think its probably a clear win for Noh-Varr. Without that he would struggle to get close enough to cause damage, but he could still probably do it if he went into "White Running".

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"It wouldn't take much for Noh-Varr to take out Justice. he would just have to get close enough to him, unless he has his gun/gauntlet. If he has that I think its probably a clear win for Noh-Varr. Without that he would struggle to get close enough to cause damage, but he could still probably do it if he went into "White Running"."
Justice can't be shot...he has psychokinetic shield.He even wears the shield when he is attacking.I actually don't see a way Noh-Varr CAN get close to Justice.He can lift him with his mind and toss him or slam him into the ground.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"It wouldn't take much for Noh-Varr to take out Justice. he would just have to get close enough to him, unless he has his gun/gauntlet. If he has that I think its probably a clear win for Noh-Varr. Without that he would struggle to get close enough to cause damage, but he could still probably do it if he went into "White Running"."
Justice can't be shot...he has psychokinetic shield.He even wears the shield when he is attacking.I actually don't see a way Noh-Varr CAN get close to Justice.He can lift him with his mind and toss him or slam him into the ground."
How strong are his shields? And he has them up at all times? Noh-Varr was able to run past two teams of heroes and pull one from the crowd, snap his neck, before anybody realized he was there. So if Justice has to "put them up" its possible for Noh-Varr to take him out before he does so.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
Justice can't be shot...he has psychokinetic shield.He even wears the shield when he is attacking.I actually don't see a way Noh-Varr CAN get close to Justice.He can lift him with his mind and toss him or slam him into the ground."
How strong are his shields? And he has them up at all times? Noh-Varr was able to run past two teams of heroes and pull one from the crowd, snap his neck, before anybody realized he was there. So if Justice has to "put them up" its possible for Noh-Varr to take him out before he does so."
He doesn't have his shield up at all times but I know for a fact he puts it on before he fights.I have never seen Justice in a fight with his shield down.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian

How strong are they?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"How strong are they?"
I'm not sure but I know they are strong enough to keep Noh-Varr out.