Marvel Avengers vs Lord Kroak, Skarbrand, and Nagash who wins?!

Avatar image for deactivated-64173259e84e1
deactivated-64173259e84e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Marvel Avengers vs Lord Kroak, Skarbrand, and Nagash who wins?! (7 votes)

Marvel Avengers easily win 14%
Marvel Avengers barely win 0%
Lord Kroak, Skarbrand, and Nagash barely win 14%
Lord Kroak, Skarbrand, and Nagash easily win 57%
Could go either way/stalemate 14%

Marvel Avengers - As pictured

No Caption Provided

Lord Kroak, Skarbrand, and Nagash

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Standard versions for Avengers
  • All lore for WH side both WHF/AoS and they are at their best
  • No prep
  • Random Encounter
  • No In fighting
  • Both sides heavily determined
  • Both sides have no morals
  • No outside interference

Environment - Both Sides start 1 mile apart

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone is getting one shotted and it isn't the warhammer team...

KriegAstartes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel stomps the verse

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the avengers die instantly, but not all too familiar with captain marvel, and there are some pictured I don't recognise so don't know if they have some high-tier abilities or something

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: which ones do u not know? :)

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: which ones do u not know? :)

Anyone who's been in the marvel movies, wolverine, red hulk, she hulk, spiderwoman, iron fist, mockingbird, luke cage

don't recognise man in coat and man in white and black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: Man in the white and black is Noh-Varr aka marvel boy or one of them, heres a quick wiki on him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noh-Varr

Guy in coat I think I just realized is possibly Dr Strange without his outfit in this photo, so ill just take him out if you think hes too much for everyone

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: Man in the white and black is Noh-Varr aka marvel boy or one of them, heres a quick wiki on him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noh-Varr

Guy in coat I think I just realized is possibly Dr Strange without his outfit in this photo, so ill just take him out if you think hes too much for everyone

Don't think Marvel boy will be much of a factor either

Doctor strange (and possibly Captain marvel, idk) are the only ones who might be able to contest WH, but don't know them well enough to say if they win or lose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: I see well shoot we'd need some experts on dr strange and wh to give us a comparison then

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: I see well shoot we'd need some experts on dr strange and wh to give us a comparison then

doubt there is someone with intricate knowledge on both lol, but someone who at least can give a TL:DR on strange would be nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: Ill find some threads :)

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofmatches:

Dr Strange can't multitask THAT well, which he'd have to do vs both Nagash and Lord Kroak at full AoS Powerjuice.

There's a slight debate about what is and what isn't standard Dr Strange, but i'd consider him somewhat composite as a standard, despite him being in various situations which have stipulated the conditions of his use of magic. So i'm personally saying - anything goes, besides literally cross-comic and non-cannon material.

He'd have to actually and actively harness external powers from beings like Cytthorak or the Vishanti trio to compete here, because his innate powerlevel wouldn't be able to tank Star+ level attacks repeatedly to my knowledge, but those are arguably not able to provide enough power for Strange to even counter AoS level of Kroak/Nagash offensive capabilities at their best.

At his best, Strange could potentially counter beings that's operating at a scale that's .. well, "dimensional tier" since he's tangled with (but never overpowered afaik) dimension/galaxy level beings (Shuma not included because Shuma would stomp Strange in a 1v1, so it's always been situational and with added aspects) but it's conditional as heck and he needs either prep, luck or a equally slow opponent, and again preferably only one opponent of equal of greater strenght than he. One of his best abilities is his intuition and great adaptability, but he can't apply that against the magic duo here.

He can drain magic as well, but he'd have to figure the Warhammer magic out first, and he'd have to siphon it raw. He can't auto-siphon everything either, so again it's conditional.

He's a master of the arcane, sure, but he's also not all-knowing nor famous for his quickdraws besides auto-shields, so i'd argue that he'd struggle a bit with the outversal magic of Warhammer.

I've never seen his auto-shields deal with a very high level attack, because he's always been able to react to the strongest attacks going for him which he's shielded against AFAIK.

At an Average and without his highest level-showings backing him up i'd argue that Strange can 1v1 anyone here.

He'd struggle with a 2v1 though, so i'm going with the warhammer team.

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic:

At an Average and without his highest level-showings backing him up i'd argue that Strange can 1v1 anyone here.

I think that'd be one interesting match, but how does Strange deal with Nagash without prep though just out of curiosity?

Nagash has became one with his realm now thanks to his necroquake ( feats for the necroquake down below )

When the Shyish necroquake erupted across the cosmos, the shockwave of amethyst magic rocked every Mortal Realm and sub-realm to its foundations. One of the chains of Slaanesh's prison, that which was bound to the cosmic principles of the realmspheres themselves, was shattered in that instant, for the cataclysmic surge of deathly energies was an event of such magnitude it reordered the laws of reality across every realm at once.

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Chaos BattleTome: Hedonites of Slaanesh

Had the ritual reached its conclusion, Nagash would have ripped the souls out of every living thing in the realms, destroying all life. Every faction in the Realm of Chaos and the Mortal Realms sent armies to halt the dreaded ritual, but they all met with failure, stalling against waiting armies of the dead.

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Chaos Battletome: Blades of Khorne

When, at last, the dread after-effects of the Shyish necroquake dissipated, the Mortal Realms were not as they once were. The powers of ending that swept the lands had fundamentally changed the nature of sorcery, created arcane artefacts and brought into being a new age of magic.

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Malign Sorcery

^ Technically nagash failed the ritual which didnt take long cause it took him basically building his pyramid and once that began it didnt take him long to do the ritual but the skaven once more ruined his plans indirectly ( they were mining his black pyramid by tunneling and creating a sub realm basically ( feat down below )

Yet where martial strength failed, the lowly skaven – through sheer ignorance of what was unfolding around them – befouled the spell at the last moment so that it did not work as intended. Instead, the ritual ended with a backlash of fell energies that overwhelmed Nagash and swept across the void, and from there into each of the Mortal Realms.

But the fact that he is tied to his realm

As his mastery of necromantic magic increased, his powers rose to the brink of godhood. Though Nagash’s physical form was sundered in the destruction of the World-that-Was, so skilled in death magic was he that his essence had become joined to that of Shyish. When that bleak realm coalesced into being, so too did the Great Necromancer. When that bleak realm coalesced into being, so too did the Great Necromancer.

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Death Battletome: Soulblight Gravelords

His realm ( universe technically multi-universe since all universes dead go to that universe since its the realm of death and Nagash again )

Here the Great Necromancer dwells, feeding upon other gods of the afterlife and consuming their power.

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Death Battletome: Legions of Nagash

Nagash cared nothing for these idle fancies, and felt no loyalty at all for the arrogant Sigmar. He began to hunt down and devour all the other gods of death in existence, consuming their power until he alone ruled over the afterlife.

The being known as Nagash is a true immortal, a god-eating horror who has died over and over again. He resurrects after each demise, coalescing once more into another ghastly form, even if it takes millennia to do so. To Nagash, the passing of the centuries is as the passing of years to a mortal man.

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Core Book 2nd Edition

Nagash’s grip on Shyish becomes tighter and tighter. Many of the older, more traditional underworlds are conquered by legions of undead and their energies harnessed to feed Nagash’s undying hunger. Across the Innerlands, primitive civilisations cower as Nagash hunts down the lords of each underworld and devours them, one at a time.

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Core Book 2nd Edition

The scattered civilisations of the Mortal Realms have each forged their own image of what awaits their souls after death, their own mythical concept of an underworld. All of these imagined afterlives coalesce in Shyish, the Realm of Death, shaped by such common ideologies and given form by pure amethyst magic.

Ate all the underworld lesser gods again mind u all these gods came from ALL peoples from ALL realms ( aside from chaos ) so yes this included even Aelf Gods and Human Gods IIRC along with the other races if they had a god of death

Along with basically being tied to the death magic as well if it was used

Over his impossibly long existence, Nagash has devoured libraries full of esoteric texts and forbidden lore. His mastery of the arcane is rivalled by only a handful of beings across the Mortal Realms, and even these powerful mages would hesitate to summon the dark sorceries that the God of Death wields without a second thought. This bottomless reservoir of knowledge is stored within the pages of the Nine Books of Nagash. With a gesture, Nagash can call one of these tomes to hand, intoning the dreadful invocations within to obliterate his foes and snuff out their own pathetic attempts to harness magic.

Note the ritual isnt necessary my point, its just that Nagash has changed himself to be tied to his universe now and basically go where ever he wants and not necessary be scared of being killed ofc ( when Archaon fought him This was before Nagash did his necroquake and once more Nagash almost died, but this time he made himself stronger )

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: Proving me wrong by showing knowledge of Doctor Strange and Warhammer moments after I said noone did lmfao

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth said:

@cergic: Proving me wrong by showing knowledge of Doctor Strange and Warhammer moments after I said noone did lmfao

Hahahaha, i didn't even notice, that's fantastic lol. I'm a sucker for the magic/higher tier comic characters and cosmic entities, so Strange's been one of the characters on my comic radar. It's a lucky coincidence!

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1:

Granted, i know very little about how Nagash fares in AoS, but unless he operates on a level that's on par with the likes of Sise-neg or Shuma (i really don't know aos well), i'm actually going to argue that Strange's able to withstand punishment for long enough to figure out how to either siphon enough power to match and later overpower him (there's really no upper limit for him to wield it through spells) or time manipulate on himself to give him field-prep to sneak a win.

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: Whats Shuma's level again?

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1:

Strict universe-level in raw magic. Arguably multi in a genuine sense. He's clashed with universe level magic wielders, drained and corrupted others, and supposedly crushes smaller dimensions or galaxies passively due to sheer size and power if his actual body is present. He's a little bit like chaos gods in the sense that he actually never actually leaves his own realm but rather acts with proxy avatars or copies of himself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By HellionVulcan

Dr Strange can't beat this team considering the rest of his team are fodder.

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic said:

@mordhauextreme1:

Strict universe-level in raw magic. Arguably multi in a genuine sense. He's clashed with universe level magic wielders, drained and corrupted others, and supposedly crushes smaller dimensions or galaxies passively due to sheer size and power if his actual body is present. He's a little bit like chaos gods in the sense that he actually never actually leaves his own realm but rather acts with proxy avatars or copies of himself

Nagash hasn't destroyed galaxies nor dimensions from what I remember via his magic on hand. Like I said before when given prep he was about to wipe all life in all the realms ( universes aside from chaos ) with his death magic, but what happened was the skaven messed with it and he just ended up raising the dead of all the realms ( yes all realms including those who put up anti magic defenses ) and changed the foundation of which the laws of magic are across the entire setting aside from ( you guessed it ) Chaos/warp

I'd like to say its noted that Nagash does control his realm though, so I guess similar to Shuma in which he owns his realm as posted down below we can see,

THE LEGIONS OF NAGASH

Nagash is the undisputed master of death. All lifeless things, from the carrion crawlers that writhe through the charnel mires of Shyish to the mightiest Vampire Lord, chafe under his dominating will.

Feats for what I stated ( some I already covered so I wont post but also post newer quotes so we understand since I have a whole entire respect thread for AoS Nagash

Dead rose and magic changed

THE SOUL WARS

Nagash’s spell did not simply see the dead rise in numbers uncountable – it fundamentally rewrote the magical laws of Shyish.

The dead rose to attack the living, murderous spirits swarmed over every realm, and a powerful new type of sorcery rampaged across the landscape – endless spells that, once cast, moved with a mind of their own.

When Nagash could hold no more magical energy, a deluge of fell power exploded outward. A shock wave of death magic swept Shyish and washed out into the void. Like a spectral tide, the unleashed energies crashed over each of the Mortal Realms. The Eight Realms shuddered as everywhere the dead rose up to attack the living.

When, at last, the dread after-effects of the Shyish necroquake dissipated, the Mortal Realms were not as they once were. The powers of ending that swept the lands had fundamentally changed the nature of sorcery, created arcane artefacts and brought into being a new age of magic.

and a realm whose magical laws had been thrown into disarray by the arrogance of the Great Necromancer

-Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Chaos Battletome: Hedonites of Slaanesh

As for the magical arts

Nagash studies his foes to and has spent tons of time refining his own personal magic. I dont know if Dr. Strange can come out on top of someone who basically does what he does in a similar manner

Over his impossibly long existence, Nagash has devoured libraries full of esoteric texts and forbidden lore. His mastery of the arcane is rivalled by only a handful of beings across the Mortal Realms, and even these powerful mages would hesitate to summon the dark sorceries that the God of Death wields without a second thought. This bottomless reservoir of knowledge is stored within the pages of the Nine Books of Nagash. With a gesture, Nagash can call one of these tomes to hand, intoning the dreadful invocations within to obliterate his foes and snuff out their own pathetic attempts to harness magic.

There is no being in all the realms who can rival Nagash’s command of necromancy. Since pioneering that dark art, he has bonded with the energies of Shyish, and now his powers are seemingly limitless in scope.

. In that time he has accumulated a wealth of arcane knowledge beyond the ken of mere mortals, and complete mastery over death

and is all about the long game as well, so there are two people who not only play the long game but are strats about it as well

He is immortal, a master strategist who learned many ages past that he could afford to play a long game like no other. Driven by his indomitable singlemindedness, Nagash’s legions of undeath can outlast nearly any foe. Yet even Nagash’s patience has a breaking point.

For aeons beyond reckoning Nagash has haunted the Mortal Realms, plotting the elimination of all life and the expansion of his undead kingdom. In that time countless heroes and gods have sought to strike him down, but Nagash has achieved mastery over death.

It is a gambit both astonishingly intricate and devilishly cunning, built upon plots that Nagash has woven over the course of thousands of years. Such an endeavour could only come from the mind of a being as patient and coldblooded as the Great Necromancer

However, there was nothing that could be done to repay this unforgivable slight while the armies of the Dark Gods massed before the gates of Nagashizzar. As always the Great Necromancer would bide his time, and wait for his enemies to reveal their weaknesses.

Where his fellow gods rage and struggle, indulging their futile passions, the Great Necromancer weathers the ages, sowing the seeds of plots that may not achieve fruition for millennia. Such a span of years is nothing for one who is immortal.

I'd like to note he also can siphon magic on a huge city that was full of magical arts and toys. He did so to the city of shadespire and within quick succession as well. Pulled all the night from it twisted it and then placed it into a sub-realm between both light and shadow ( both are realms which are universes again )

The Great Necromancer would show the people of Shadespire the true horror of a world without death. Their fate would serve as a warning to all mortals, reminding them of their true place. Working a spell of terrible power, Nagash corrupted the magic of the shadeglass, and spirited Shadespire away into a dark, twisted twilight sub-realm, refracted between the Realms of Light and Shadow. No soul would ever escape the Mirrored City of Shadespire, for the very shadeglass that had offered eternal life now kept the spirits of the dead imprisoned for all time. Unable to pass on, the inhabitants of the city watched their flesh wither and rot away over the centuries, losing their minds to insanity and hopelessness.

He also has cosmic awareness of souls even if they are greatly hidden ( note it was the Aelfs who created a sub realm as well btw and he directly scales above them as their most powerful magic user ( Teclis ironically said he is either equal or below nagash )

They performed this task in secret, in a distant sub-realm hidden from prying eyes, yet Nagash – connected to all things of the spirit realm – could feel a great bounty slipping from his fingers, torn away by some unknown entity.

Only a handful of mortals capable of even challenging him ( again Teclis per say )

In the time it takes a lesser wizard to weave a single spell, Nagash will unleash a tempest of devastation, sending soul-rending hurricanes and lances of pure entropic energy tearing through his foes. Indeed, so suffused is Nagash with necromantic power that his very touch can age any mortal hundreds of years in a moment, turning flesh and muscle to dust and leaving nothing but a grinning skeleton behind.

Lastly, the master of death

Merely to be in the presence of Nagash is enough to fill the most battle-hardened warrior with bone- deep terror. This is no foe that can be swept aside with cannon fire and slashing swords, but an unstoppable elemental force. Just as death cannot be conquered, nor can its master.

so overall thats why I ask how well does Dr Strange handle beings like Nagash

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Someone is getting one shotted and it isn't the warhammer team...

This,

Most of the Marvel Team is useless in this matchup.