Marvel Ares VS DC Ares

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Silver2467
@Grim: OK. You tell me to find "this many people who believe this." Well, how about this. I'll make this easy on you. You find just 5 people who actually believe that Marvel's Ares could match Wonder Woman. Because, seriously, you're alone in this, and, honestly, it's depressing me. It's depressing me because you're the only one who thinks absurdities like this (no offense, but that's what it is), and it's sad to me that you actually do think that. Look, you hold onto your delusions, and we'll see things for how they are.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Silver2467
@Grim: You know man, another thing, what does how many people agree with the power ranking have to do with this anyway? The stats are what they are. DC has stated (and proved on panel) that Wonder Woman is in SuperMan's league. She beats Marvel's Ares. Accept it. Let it go.
SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#153  Edited By SevanGrim
@Silver2467: uh hu. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154  Edited By Static Shock
@Grim said:

You keep telling yourself that Bendis is just some bad writer, but he put a major hand in every event in the last 5 years, and Avengers has been the big title for ever. you know how when people start up a team book and are told they arent allowed to use a character? well that decision is usually made based on the fact that someone bigger has bigger plans for them.  Bendis has been that bigger guy. You give me someone who he hasnt shaped in the past few years, and more than likely, using SI, CW, or Siege, i'll show you how your wrong.

Because he is. Just because he's Marvel's go-to-guy doesn't make him a good writer. He's overrated. There's a lot of character he hasn't shaped, if you think about it. Maybe he did write all of the major events, but he still sucks.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#155  Edited By Erik
@erik said:
" DC Ares easily wins in a fight IMO. But Marvel Ares is a lot more run to read, also IMO. "
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#156  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Grim said:

of course you dont. we were talking about how powerful Sentry was, and you brought up the fight. Problem is, the fight doesnt depower sentry in any way. Sentry won, but for the sake of story he coulnt win, so the compromise was the obvious fight with a twist ending. That story does more to remind us that tony Stark went from a self destructive genius for all those decades to a tech Bruce Wayne.  
 and whats Sentry's major flaw? that he's passive? The Hulks major flaw is he can be stopped by a small child with a balloon to give. doesnt make him any weaker, and when the story doesnt stop him he wins with that strength. i see no difference.  and if you do your once again proving that your opinion changes with your arguments, something i already knew about you. what i "dug up" (seriously the third thing on the first page of my 'ironman vs sentry' google search) was just to show that...wait, lets use your words: 
"

I know what you were talking about but you just played yourself AGAIN. The problem is you're saying that the fight doesn't depower Sentry when in fact it did.Which is how Iron Man beat Sentry.Maybe you should actually read the comics rather than pulling up posts from a year ago.

You know what Sentry's major flaw is.I've told you this a million times.He's mentally unstable and his powers are linked to that stability.Before Siege and the end of Dark Reign he was frequently much weaker than he should have\could have been.

Sentry isn't passive either.I don't know what you're talking about.The only people he tries not to hurt is his teammates.In one of his first if not the first appearance in New Avengers his ripped Carnage and he didn't take it easy on Absorbing Man,Morgan Le Fey,or those giant Monsters the Mighty Avengers fought in issue 1.

My opinions don't change with my arguments.I made a mistake and didn't know which fight with Sentry was being talked about.Their first fight Iron Man won by using his suit to make Sentry think that there were thousands of people who needed his help..Sentry couldn't take it and fell to his knees holding his ears.The second time Iron Man tried to run from Sentry..they scuffled for a little bit then Sentry turned it up a little putting Iron Man down.Either way I know that in a fist fight Sentry would destroy Iron Man but the point I'm making to you is Sentry could be powered down to Iron Man's level in an instant.

Have At Thee.
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Why is this still going on?!?!?!?!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#158  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro:In which series did Iron Man and Sentry fought, the second time around? I'd like to see that.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#159  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
" Why is this still going on?!?!?!?! "
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro:In which series did Iron Man and Sentry fought, the second time around? I'd like to see that. "
I don't remember what it was.I just remember that Iron Man had blonde hair because he had died it because he was trying to look like Steve for some reason.Their first fight was before Civil War though..that's how you can tell there is two.Morph it might be in Mighty Avengers,World War Hulk,Initiative...I don't know.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Erik
@Yaujtapool:  
I actually only think there is one person saying Marvel Ares wins but I have not read the entire thing because the winner is obvious. 
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Yaujtapool
@erik said:
" @Yaujtapool:  I actually only think there is one person saying Marvel Ares wins but I have not read the entire thing because the winner is obvious.  "
Ahh i see .
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro:In which series did Iron Man and Sentry fought, the second time around? I'd like to see that. "
I don't remember what it was.I just remember that Iron Man had blonde hair because he had died it because he was trying to look like Steve for some reason.Their first fight was before Civil War though..that's how you can tell there is two.Morph it might be in Mighty Avengers,World War Hulk,Initiative...I don't know. "
Nah, I remember the first one you speak of. It was during Execute Program, and Iron Man was a fugitive, hence the blond hair. That was the one Iron Man won. 

Kind of hard to find the second one. Tony and Bob were usually close to one another, and they have appeared in too many books fo me to search. No problem either way.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
I don't remember what it was.I just remember that Iron Man had blonde hair because he had died it because he was trying to look like Steve for some reason.Their first fight was before Civil War though..that's how you can tell there is two.Morph it might be in Mighty Avengers,World War Hulk,Initiative...I don't know. "
Nah, I remember the first one you speak of. It was during Execute Program, and Iron Man was a fugitive, hence the blond hair. That was the one Iron Man won. 

I get my books crossed some time.Do the Mighty Avengers have any annuals?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

I get my books crossed some time.Do the Mighty Avengers have any annuals? "
I don't think so.
SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By SevanGrim
@Vance Astro said:
"I know what you were talking about but you just played yourself AGAIN. The problem is you're saying that the fight doesn't depower Sentry when in fact it did.Which is how Iron Man beat Sentry.Maybe you should actually read the comics rather than pulling up posts from a year ago.  You know what Sentry's major flaw is.I've told you this a million times.He's mentally unstable and his powers are linked to that stability.
The Hulk can be turned into a 120 pound nerd if your nice to him. Ironman is pointless in an EMP. Superman has no use when surrounded in kryptonite. batman needs air to breath.
 While all these things are ways to depower and kill these heroes, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR POWER LEVEL. They are not any weaker becuase of these things, they are just points to be exploited. You have been arguing to me for months now that Sentry isnt strong because sometimes people exploit his mental stability.But does that make him lift less? Slower? less invincible? 
  I dont care that Sentry has a weakness. My point is and has always been that he is the strongest hero in the marvel universe. 
we weren't having a depowerment discussion. Batman has beaten darkseid. You dont throw that into the discussions, because it was win by ultimatum, let me go or i blow up your planet. Dakrseid still has all the powers and skill to destroy batman.
have at thyself. but use thy sock or something....
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By glforthewin

dc ares wins 

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grim said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"I know what you were talking about but you just played yourself AGAIN. The problem is you're saying that the fight doesn't depower Sentry when in fact it did.Which is how Iron Man beat Sentry.Maybe you should actually read the comics rather than pulling up posts from a year ago.  You know what Sentry's major flaw is.I've told you this a million times.He's mentally unstable and his powers are linked to that stability.
The Hulk can be turned into a 120 pound nerd if your nice to him. Ironman is pointless in an EMP. Superman has no use when surrounded in kryptonite. batman needs air to breath.  While all these things are ways to depower and kill these heroes, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR POWER LEVEL. They are not any weaker becuase of these things, they are just points to be exploited. You have been arguing to me for months now that Sentry isnt strong because sometimes people exploit his mental stability.But does that make him lift less? Slower? less invincible?    I dont care that Sentry has a weakness. My point is and has always been that he is the strongest hero in the marvel universe.  we weren't having a depowerment discussion. Batman has beaten darkseid. You dont throw that into the discussions, because it was win by ultimatum, let me go or i blow up your planet. Dakrseid still has all the powers and skill to destroy batman. have at thyself. but use thy sock or something.... "

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Static Shock
@Grim said:
" My point is and has always been that he is the strongest hero in the marvel universe. 
Blue Marvel is his peer, though... So, Sentry isn't the strongest.
SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By SevanGrim
@Static Shock said:
" @Grim said:
" My point is and has always been that he is the strongest hero in the marvel universe. 
Blue Marvel is his peer, though... So, Sentry isn't the strongest. "
lol.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock: That's true. I hope they give Blue Marvel more appearances. He has the potential to be on the level of Thor, Silver Surfer, and Sentry. Pretty soon there's gonna be some SuperMan vs. Blue Marvel threads (if there haven't been some already). How did this conversation get off onto Sentry anyway? It had something to do with comparing Ares to Thor and Hercules, which turned into comparing Thor to Sentry, right?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Static Shock
@Grim said:
"lol. "
Don't laugh. You know it's true.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Erik

Still DC Ares. 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock: Yeah, he is a match for Sentry. He's made up of antimatter, which is far more powerful than matter. Besides, Sentry's still a head case, which is his Achilles heel. Well, actually, considering these are superheroes we're talking about, and since he was originally based on SuperMan, I should probably say his kryptonite. But, anyway. You know, I was thinking. If Wonder Woman could get her lasso around Sentry, she could beat him. The difficulty will be in actually pulling that off. He can fly at speeds that SuperMan can fly; so, unless she reaches light speed flight, he is faster than she is. But, if she did, he's screwed. She can induce an illusion that would screw around with his head. Maybe an illusion of the Void. Or, she could just make him see the truth about who he is. Because, seriously, nobody even knows who the heck he is. The writers don't even know who he is, because his story keeps changing. So, she'd be able to beat him, but she would have to get her lasso around him. Otherwise, I think Sentry will probably win, considering they're giving him like every power known to comics. 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By FLCL1
@Kentaxx said:
"DC Ares with a simple hand wave "
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Silver2467 said:
" @Static Shock: Yeah, he is a match for Sentry. He's made up of antimatter, which is far more powerful than matter. Besides, Sentry's still a head case, which is his Achilles heel. Well, actually, considering these are superheroes we're talking about, and since he was originally based on SuperMan, I should probably say his kryptonite. But, anyway. You know, I was thinking. If Wonder Woman could get her lasso around Sentry, she could beat him. The difficulty will be in actually pulling that off. He can fly at speeds that SuperMan can fly; so, unless she reaches light speed flight, he is faster than she is. But, if she did, he's screwed. She can induce an illusion that would screw around with his head. Maybe an illusion of the Void. Or, she could just make him see the truth about who he is. Because, seriously, nobody even knows who the heck he is. The writers don't even know who he is, because his story keeps changing. So, she'd be able to beat him, but she would have to get her lasso around him. Otherwise, I think Sentry will probably win, considering they're giving him like every power known to comics.  "
She can move at light speed. He hasn't shown the ability to do that. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Silver2467
@CosmicSpiral: She can? I've only known her to move at escape velocities (which is still fast). I mean, I know she's kept up with Flashes, but there's no guarantee that they were moving at top speed. Sentry did fly to the moon in a few seconds, and he's flown to the sun. So, I think he has moved at light speed. I mean, I could be wrong, but they have been making Sentry overly powerful lately. He's been able to beat Thor. I'm kinda waiting for Silver Surfer to show up and take it to Sentry. Although, if Sentry can beat Thor, he might be able to do the same with Surfer. Thor fans and Surfer fans will disagree, but based on their feats and powers, I think they're about the same. What are your thoughts?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Silver2467 said:
" @CosmicSpiral: She can? I've only known her to move at escape velocities (which is still fast). I mean, I know she's kept up with Flashes, but there's no guarantee that they were moving at top speed. Sentry did fly to the moon in a few seconds, and he's flown to the sun. So, I think he has moved at light speed. I mean, I could be wrong, but they have been making Sentry overly powerful lately. He's been able to beat Thor. I'm kinda waiting for Silver Surfer to show up and take it to Sentry. Although, if Sentry can beat Thor, he might be able to do the same with Surfer. Thor fans and Surfer fans will disagree, but based on their feats and powers, I think they're about the same. What are your thoughts? "
Norrin is waiting on Galactus' whim, so I don't see him returning to Earth any time soon.  

On Thor vs Silver Surfer, SS should beat Thor every single time. He has better feats and, after Annihilation, more power. The only thing holding him back is his desire to end things peacefully. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Silver2467
@CosmicSpiral: Well, that's true; he did get a power upgrade. But still, Thor does have a lot of feats under his belt too. He's destroyed entire planets with his punches. Plus, if he used his God Blast, I think Surfer's screwed. The only problem with that is that Thor doesn't really use that too much. I'm not the biggest Thor or Surfer fan. I like them both, but they're not my favorite superheroes. So, I'm able to be kinda neutral when it comes them. I don't consider myself the living encyclopedia on either one, but I do know plenty about each character. But, anyway. You may very well be right. 
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Silver2467 said:
" @CosmicSpiral: Well, that's true; he did get a power upgrade. But still, Thor does have a lot of feats under his belt too. He's destroyed entire planets with his punches. Plus, if he used his God Blast, I think Surfer's screwed. The only problem with that is that Thor doesn't really use that too much. I'm not the biggest Thor or Surfer fan. I like them both, but they're not my favorite superheroes. So, I'm able to be kinda neutral when it comes them. I don't consider myself the living encyclopedia on either one, but I do know plenty about each character. But, anyway. You may very well be right.  "
Better feats in the sense of more precise use of his powers. He could just turn Thor human if he wanted to. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Silver2467
@CosmicSpiral: Could he? Would transmutation work on Thor? Wait, can't Thor transmute things with Mjolnir?  
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:
" @CosmicSpiral: Could he? Would transmutation work on Thor? Wait, can't Thor transmute things with Mjolnir?   "
Thor is able to do it with his hammer. However, it doesn't mean his body is resistant to it.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock: OK. Well, then Surfer probably could beat Thor. I hope that comment doesn't piss off the Thor fans here. I don't need some sort of online angry mob after me.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:
" @CosmicSpiral: She can? I've only known her to move at escape velocities (which is still fast). I mean, I know she's kept up with Flashes, but there's no guarantee that they were moving at top speed.
You're right. But, there was an instance when Jesse Quick accelerated her top speed via the Speed Force equation in order to break the Speed Force barrier (FTL speed is required) and catch another speedster that was powered up by Hermes' scroll. Wonder Woman, under her own flight speed, was able to break light speed to catch up with Jesse Quick.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silver2467 said:

" @Static Shock: OK. Well, then Surfer probably could beat Thor. I hope that comment doesn't piss off the Thor fans here. I don't need some sort of online angry mob after me. "

Current Silver Surfer should be able to take out Thor after a decent fight, and that's coming from the biggest Thor fan on the entire site (with the exception of Fresh Prince).
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock: Oh, really? Do know what that was from? I mean, I might have read it and just wasn't paying attention. But I'd like to see that. If you're right, then I probably better go edit the powers section on Wonder Woman's page. (I mean, I might as well; I have a decent number of points from her page.) 
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Silver2467 said:
" @CosmicSpiral: Could he? Would transmutation work on Thor? Wait, can't Thor transmute things with Mjolnir?   "
Both of them can transmute things. I don't recall Thor doing it very recently, and I'm a big Thor fan. Surfer could alter his genetic structure at the sub-atomic level if he was really serious.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Silver2467
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Yeah. Surfer does have a few trump cards up his sleeve. Thor does too, but he usually doesn't use his best stuff. He generally just charges in with crushes his enemies with his hammer, right? Well, that and defeating them by various weather effects, right? He doesn't really use all the numerous applications that Mjolnir has. Otherwise, I probably could see him taking Surfer (after the fight of both their lives. A fight which could destroy solar systems.) 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Silver2467
@CosmicSpiral said: 
Both of them can transmute things. I don't recall Thor doing it very recently, and I'm a big Thor fan. Surfer could alter his genetic structure at the sub-atomic level if he was really serious. "
Are you trying to say that Surfer could shape-shift? Or that he could just turn his own molecules into some other element (a more durable element, maybe)? Although, why would Surfer need to affect his own molecules? He's already extremely durable as is. Or is affecting his molecules the way he becomes intangible? (Sorry to ask so many questions at once.) 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467: 

As you can see, Jesse Quick (the one in red) recited the Speed Force equation, which triples the speed of a speedster that relies on the Speed Force. Without it, Jesse Quick can move at half light-speed. Wonder Woman, however, was able to hawk her down by breaking light speed as well with her own flight speed. The girl in with the lightning bolt on her face needed Hermes' scroll to access the Speed Force barrier (faster than light movement is required for that, as you can see). Wonder Woman had already been granted the speed of Hermes to achieve those speeds. 

For proof that the Speed Force equation triples speed
, in the battle between Flash and Zoom, Jesse Quick uttered the equation again and gives her speed to Flash. This was done to keep up with Zoom, who moves several times faster than Flash (and light). Even if the Flash moved at light speed without the equation (in which he can), Zoom would still be many times faster. With the equation, he was able to keep up with Zoom on even terms, to the point where time damn near stops and the both of them are standing still in time. Zoom comments the both of them being looked between the ticks of a second. 

Their fight at faster than light speeds takes them all around the world, and for every punch thrown, they travel a thousand miles. The battle itself only lasted for less than a second and they have circled the globe a dozen times during that timeframe. It's all in the captions. Read.

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By sevennames27
@the creator said:
"@icecream1991 said:
"
WHy?????? 

GIVE ME REASONS WHy DC aRES IS MORE POWERFUL PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Firstly he has shown to be of at least similar strength to Wonder Woman, who is vastly stronger and faster than Marvels Ares. Secondly he has significant matter / energy / reality manipulation powers. "
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Silver2467 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said: 
Both of them can transmute things. I don't recall Thor doing it very recently, and I'm a big Thor fan. Surfer could alter his genetic structure at the sub-atomic level if he was really serious. "
Are you trying to say that Surfer could shape-shift? Or that he could just turn his own molecules into some other element (a more durable element, maybe)? Although, why would Surfer need to affect his own molecules? He's already extremely durable as is. Or is affecting his molecules the way he becomes intangible? (Sorry to ask so many questions at once.)  "
Surfer could shape-shift, but there aren't many occasions that call for it. I was referring to Surfer changing Thor's genetic structure to turn him into a human. Ragnarok was successfully cloned from a strand of Thor's hair, so we know Asgardian traits come partially from their genome. Surfer may not be able to affect Thor's essence. 
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By sevennames27
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Silver2467 said:

" @Static Shock: OK. Well, then Surfer probably could beat Thor. I hope that comment doesn't piss off the Thor fans here. I don't need some sort of online angry mob after me. "

Current Silver Surfer should be able to take out Thor after a decent fight, and that's coming from the biggest Thor fan on the entire site (with the exception of Fresh Prince). "

Thor still has the Odin Force inside the hammer.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock: Wow. I didn't expect scans. Thanks for that. That's cool. I'll have to edit Wonder Woman's page then. What comic is that from, by the way?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Silver2467
@CosmicSpiral: Yeah, that's what I was wondering. Because of Mjolnir and his magic physiology in general, is there really a guarantee that Surfer could affect Thor's molecules? That, to me, would be a legitimate, but not the only, deciding factor. Although, Surfer is immune to his own molecules being transmuted by outside means, right? I mean, Thor wouldn't be able to do that to him, would he?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:
" @Static Shock: Wow. I didn't expect scans. Thanks for that. That's cool. I'll have to edit Wonder Woman's page then. What comic is that from, by the way? "
Wonder Woman plus Jesse Quick.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock: Alright. Thanks a lot. Pretty soon, I'll edit Wonder Woman's page. 
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sevennames27 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Silver2467 said:

Current Silver Surfer should be able to take out Thor after a decent fight, and that's coming from the biggest Thor fan on the entire site (with the exception of Fresh Prince). "
Thor still has the Odin Force inside the hammer. "

Thor was forced to give up all of the Odinforce to fully repair Mjolnir, so he can't utilize it anymore.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467: You're welcome.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock: Hey, I guess Grim gave up on the "Wonder Woman has only average strength" discussion. No offense to the guy, but that was just ridiculous.