Scenarios

1. Standard 1 vs 1 battles
  2. add on gauntlet

Rules

• Healed after rounds
  • Standard morals
  • Standard gear
  • No knowledge
  • Win by KO, Incapacitation & Death (No BFR)
  • Info: Peak performance/not depowered
  • 100 meters apart

No Caption Provided

Gauntlet:

1. Coco
  2. Zebra
  3. Starjun
  4. Bambina
  5. Jirou
  6. Sky Deer
  7. Joie
  8. Midora
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TP feats for the people in the gauntlet?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina being angry made the entire population of Toriko's planet suddenly eat like they were literally about to die. Intimidation in Toriko is dependent on physical power so anyone physically superior should be able to do the same thing. Though I don't consider that telepathy on J'onn's level.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway he could get blitzed and put down by Bambina. Won't beat Joa, he could just make telepathy fail with Food Luck.

For the add on gauntlet he could still stop at Bambina for the same reason. I don't see him overcoming their combined intimidation by the time he reaches Jirou.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

Bambina being angry made the entire population of Toriko's planet suddenly eat like they were literally about to die. Intimidation in Toriko is dependent on physical power so anyone physically superior should be able to do the same thing. Though I don't consider that telepathy on J'onn's level.

So J'onn clears

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So J'onn clears

No way is he clearing. Joa uses Food Luck to make telepathy fail. The add-on round they would collectively stop telepathy with intimidation eventually and Fernus was also kinda arrogant. He might try tanking attacks unsuccessfully.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7 higherpower  Moderator

Stops at 6 or 7

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure there's that whole "blliittzzzzz" thing to deal with.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

I have a hard time believing that J'onn could avoid a volley of Coco's mold spears.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a hard time believing that J'onn could avoid a volley of Coco's mold spears.

Would they even affect him? His healing is better than everything in Toriko and he could literally just shape shift it out of his system. Also he might just phase through them.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

@highaccuser: His healing shouldn't be very effective against the Poison Virus unless Green Martians are completely immune to any and all disease and toxins, and even so Coco's Devil Poison should definitely affect him as it did Grinpatch who's entire body is a filtration system and consumed the Poison Virus without any side effects. I'm sure given sufficient time he could force it out of his system but not while being attacked by Coco.

He'd have to react to it to phase through and he's been tagged way too often by slower projectiles to say he would IMO. I think he only has one lightspeed+ feat and it's somewhat questionable.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: His healing shouldn't be very effective against the Poison Virus unless Green Martians are completely immune to any and all disease and toxins, and even so Coco's Devil Poison should definitely affect him as it did Grinpatch who's entire body is a filtration system and consumed the Poison Virus without any side effects. I'm sure given sufficient time he could force it out of his system but not while being attacked by Coco.

He'd have to react to it to phase through and he's been tagged way too often by slower projectiles to say he would IMO. I think he only has one lightspeed+ feat and it's somewhat questionable.

J'onn can survive getting turned into goop. He could just empty his bloodstreams and make it fall out. His physiology is on a different level from Grinpatch.

He could phase before Coco decides to use one. I doubt Coco would open with one of his most powerful attacks against a random opponent without knowledge.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

J'onn can survive getting turned into goop. He could just empty his bloodstreams and make it fall out. His physiology is on a different level from Grinpatch.

He could phase before Coco decides to use one. I doubt Coco would open with one of his most powerful attacks against a random opponent without knowledge.

But Grinpatch's was designed specifically to be immune to the toxins in Gourmet World as nothing short of Coco's appetite demon could affect him even slightly. And again while J'onn could shift the poison out of his system he has no showings to say he can resist it outright. He'd have to concentrate to move it out of his body and I don't think he can spare the effort in the middle of a fight.

Coco's not one to underestimate his opponents either, and against an alien whose capabilities remain unknown I don't think he'd take any chances.

Novawing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think MM has an answer for Midora

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But Grinpatch's was designed specifically to be immune to the toxins in Gourmet World as nothing short of Coco's appetite demon could affect him even slightly. And again while J'onn could shift the poison out of his system he has no showings to say he can resist it outright. He'd have to concentrate to move it out of his body and I don't think he can spare the effort in the middle of a fight.

Coco's not one to underestimate his opponents either, and against an alien whose capabilities remain unknown I don't think he'd take any chances.

Hm, you have a good point. It's too tricky to say how someone like J'onn would react to poison.

J'onn could hit him with telepathy off the bat though, so it depends on mindset and who's a quicker draw. Can't adequately say for either of those given Coco has too few showings after learning Poison Spear and Enbu.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Probably stops at 7.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@god_vulcan: The sage realm is a massive planet scaling wise. To bust Sage Realm a character would need to be orders of magnitude above Large Planet (Jupiter) busting.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@mr_ingenuity: I was referring to the monkey castle dude not the planet.

And yeah I think we should make a thread discussing the Sage Realms size

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who can keep up with PC Barry Allen in a fight isnt getting blitz by anybody in toriko OT: stops at 6 or 7

Avatar image for nahidarespecter
nahidarespecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could stop at 1 if heavenly kings are the eos version

he stops at 3 or 4 by feats

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

The issue with Toriko is that their Intimidation is literally all power, no skill. Skill in mental encounters is more important than raw power typically, you need more power to overwhelm someone with lots of skill than vice versa. A lot of power by itself but no experience telepathically is useless, it's like being a boxer with no experience but you can hit hard; more and more trivialised the better the other boxer is.

7 etc

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The speed gap is hilariously ridiculous

Avatar image for orientalwarrior
OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points