• 182 results
XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@empressofdread: Let me switch to quotes, this is getting messy

I said Supergirl is weaker than MMH as she is just a bit more physical than Miss Martian who is "regenerating from the attacks(yes its one of their abilities). So I don't know how you interpret feats. Besides my points is MMH being stronger than Superboy and Supergirl.

Supergirl was holding back the entire fight. She's ridiculously stronger & more durable than Miss Martian it's incomparable. If she went all out, she would one-shot the aliens, which Martian Manhunter found out the hard way. Your point is contrary to what the comics show, which is him getting destroyed by just about every Kryptonian he comes across.

you can use spoiler blocks at least. Why are you doing a scan dump I am not understanding. Of course they need their phase powers and all. But you didn't see the scans and you are making a headcanon of course Supergirl is physically better than Miss Martian, she is stronger.

I forgot about the spoiler block sorry.

But you are we see, that Miss Martian is not even using more than half of her abilities and thats what makes them stronger. But if your point is Kryptonians are stronger than Martians on an average I agree. But not by much. Since I would rate Superman having more strength than MMH myself but not by much. But in case you are thinking they can take Martian down even with all of their abilities barring the telepathy, I would be down for that debate. Not for MMH vs Superman since I am already using it against Surfer. But I'll gladly rep Miss Martian against Supergirl, who I already pack a ton of knowledge on. They are just too versatile with phasing, shapeshifting and regenerative abilities. And they aren't that weak in stats and this like phasing have already one shot Supergirl. Though physical strength wise I agree.

Feats are what makes a character strong, and Supergirl has better physical feats than Martian Manhunter, let alone Miss Martian. Knocking out Ultraman (on 2 separate occasions) in two punches, sending Bizarro flying with a punch (he was being a perv), and destroying a moon is better than anything from Martian Manhunter, who got choked out by Supergirl with one hand.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian the manhunter is horribly overrated on this board , horribly .. thor is a bit overrated on this board too but not nearly as much as MM .. marvel comics is like a giant huge jar for telepaths but dc comics doesn't really focus that much on telepaths

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: There's like 3-5 notable people here who overrate Thor, the rest of the entire site have a bias against Marvel characters with the Slowdinson memes. Even fast Marvel characters like Sentry are relegated to supersonic reactions and blitzed by Superman. Only exception is Silver Surfer, who gets wanked to high heaven.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xlr87t3:

Supergirl was holding back the entire fight. She's ridiculously stronger & more durable than Miss Martian it's incomparable. If she went all out, she would one-shot the aliens, which Martian Manhunter found out the hard way. Your point is contrary to what the comics show, which is him getting destroyed by just about every Kryptonian he comes across.

Supergirl isn't the holding back type at all. At least not when she says she is done playing or makes some cocky statements. I don't think she can one-shot Miss Martian. She was pretty serious there, even if she wasn't bloodlusted. But yeah Supergirl is stronger than Miss Martian for sure. Exactly how much is up for debate. The panel shows them pretty close.

Feats are what makes a character strong, and Supergirl has better physical feats than Martian Manhunter

I don't agree. Martian Manhunter has better lifting feats. Supergirl isn't that much closer to Superman. MMH is much closer.

let alone Miss Martian. Knocking out Ultraman (on 2 separate occasions) in two punches, sending Bizarro flying with a punch (he was being a perv), and destroying a moon

I know Miss Martian isn't that strong but she is pretty much not outside of Supergirls league consistently. But yeah Supergirls Moon level feat is a pretty high end. And she doesn't have Moon level punches, she needed speed and a lot of runup to bust the Moon, Martian Manhunter held his own against the league though. I find that more impressive considering White Martians have blitzed and one shotted Kyle Rayner whose autoshields have tanked planet busting attacks point blank while he was a rookie.

better than anything from Martian Manhunter, who got choked out by Supergirl with one hand.

He jobs a lot. But he is powerful enough to no sell strikes from Big Bardas Mega Rod which has one shotted Superman. He has also dispatched multiple White Martians that are durable enough to tank hits from Superman level beings, hurt them, one shot Wonder Woman level characters etc.

I agree strength wise Martian Manhunter and Martians are probably weaker but not as weak as you think. And my point is they have other powers to compensate for that like phasing, shape shifting, regeneration, intangibility.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH one shots

Avatar image for ancientdarksider
AncientDarksider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM mind rapes Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight but mmh takes this. MMH is faster, more versatile and likely will penetrate Thor's mental defences. He consistently can break scan machines, ultra advanced systems, mind of Spectre ( of mind mess him ), Mxyzptlk or Dr Destiny. Or even some skydaddies like Vishnu or even overpower amped white martians etc. Don't get me wrong Thor mind resistance is insane but nothing new to J'onn. Thor has limits to guys like Charles Xavier ( marvel gods of tp battle )

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: J'onn can mess up with Thor lvl mind resistant guys on breakfast.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By XLR87T3

TP and phasing are the only means to defeat Thor at his prime. Thor should actually defeat Martian Manhunter, but since speed is unequalized, J'onn still wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:

TP and phasing are the only means to defeat Thor at his prime. Thor should actually defeat Martian Manhunter, but since speed is unequalized, J'onn still wins

idk how about their speeds but J'onn casually messes up with Spectre telepathy or skyfathers or scans galaxy or even multiverse, trap mentally mxyz. thor would give him a fight but mmh is too versatile and his haxes will overhelm Thor in my opinion.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By destinyman75

Depends Really both have what it takes . I'd slightly favor Thor due to the fact he can counter Intangible and has powerful AOE and lightning is much hotter then fire. Also given In character Jonn won't go for the TP at first and may be too late before he tries. Again both could but this is my take.

If this was current Thor I'd say Jonn, but as this was Thor 8 years ago I'd favor Thor

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: With telepathy MMH should destroy anybody, but usually he's doesn't do that and tries to physically fight his opponents first. Thor can one-shot him with lightning, which goes through intangibility, or hit him with Mjolnir and splatter him. It's like the Supergirl fight, MMH gives a few punches but eventually gets taken down.

Phasing is used only when MMH is bloodlusted.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: To note Thor has defeated Intangible before like he did against Vision and one other time, and can actually go Intangible or spirit form as well to counter that, Mephsito found that one out the hard way..

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: To note Thor has defeated Intangible before like he did against Vision and one other time, and can actually go Intangible or spirit form as well to counter that, Mephsito found that one out the hard way..

MMH can phase even intangible beings. It doesn't matter. I doubt Mjolnir will counter MMH intangibility. xlr: MMH in crisis situation will use tp and he won't mock Thor for sure.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: He used his spirit form to defeat Mephsito in his own realm. The other time Was even older don't remember that one as well.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: There's no reason mjolnir couldn't stop Jonn. Classic Mjolnir held the power of an entire dying Universe, current Aaron version even is a huge cosmic storm with Odin enchantment either should be able to do so as they are >>> Jonn, and Has defeated Phasing before. As far as TP if Jonn did go for TP off the bat then yes he can win, I don't see him going for that off the bat though. Not with an unknown foe. So again to me both have the goods, just depends on which scenario plays out..Like Thor/Superman , Thor/Jonn flip a coin

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still MMH but still he aint "1 shoting" nor does he stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: There's no reason mjolnir couldn't stop Jonn. Classic Mjolnir held the power of an entire dying Universe, current Aaron version even is a huge cosmic storm with Odin enchantment either should be able to do so as they are >>> Jonn, and Has defeated Phasing before. As far as TP if Jonn did go for TP off the bat then yes he can win, I don't see him going for that off the bat though. Not with an unknown foe. So again to me both have the goods, just depends on which scenario plays out..Like Thor/Superman , Thor/Jonn flip a coin

?. exactly depends how scenario goes. I think J'onn still would overcome Mjolnir and J'onn more broken power would really give him hard time.

So scriptwriter would deceide. I think if J'onn would have enough of battle he would use tp but in normal encounter he wouldn't

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many members of the jfustice league, have fought with all members of the justice league

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

J'onn due to TP , without it Thor beats him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75 said:

?. exactly depends how scenario goes. I think J'onn still would overcome Mjolnir and J'onn more broken power would really give him hard time.

So scriptwriter would deceide. I think if J'onn would have enough of battle he would use tp but in normal encounter he wouldn't

About scriptwriting author can make anybody beating random guy due to PIS. Ok if both go all out i would go with martian via his superior speed and broken tp. ok thor has some soul absorbing powers via hammer but same MMH resists WW strikes which has some exorcistic properties. Thor can absorb energy beam and redirect with greater power but he can combine martian vision with tk making it look like controled omegabeams to avoid hammer + he can restrain with tk Black Adam consistent Superman's, Shazam's and Thor's equal in brute strenght. mmh can counter majority of thor's powers but i doubt thor would be able to counter his

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMh stomps

Avatar image for lovecomicsloveanimelovegameslo
LoveComicsLoveAnimeLoveGamesLoveToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: I agree, I feel if Jonn doesn't use TP right away and Thor is unable to take him down Jonn will use that TP and take him down. Would be a great fight..

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many members of the jfustice league, have fought with all members of the justice league

Good point

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH gives him a speech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: I agree, I feel if Jonn doesn't use TP right away and Thor is unable to take him down Jonn will use that TP and take him down. Would be a great fight..

So depends which powers are they gonna use

Avatar image for lovecomicsloveanimelovegameslo
LoveComicsLoveAnimeLoveGamesLoveToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH