Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

if thor were to use his powers creatively instead of just smashing stuff he would win. but bc he always forgets to do that he would probably lose

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@veshark: Thank you our Vine veteran, Shark.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MMH stomps.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH wins

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor oneshots

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for milliardopeacecraft
MilliardoPeacecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robertmiles1: nope. Thor loses regardless.

Lol that like saying if batman uses his resources smart in a no prep fight he can beat galactus.

There will be no plot device helping thor

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins because he can hit Intangible and himself go Intangible.. Has far more variety of attacks manipulation not any energy he wants and has better physical stats period... statements of Jonns strength don't equal his feats while Thor has a plethora...if Superboy can Thor definitely can... won't be easy though good fight but Thor 7/10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Thor gets stomped stop wanking Thor after all he has been speedblitzed and one shotted by fodders so many times. He is obviously fodder level.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: MMH loses to Superboy & Supergirl, Thor destroys planets. Hmm...

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@empressofdread: MMH loses to Superboy & Supergirl, Thor destroys planets. Hmm...

Damn that's some fine lowballing.

Thor wins because he can hit Intangible and himself go Intangible.. Has far more variety of attacks manipulation not any energy he wants and has better physical stats period... statements of Jonns strength don't equal his feats while Thor has a plethora...if Superboy can Thor definitely can... won't be easy though good fight but Thor 7/10

Since when the absolute ducks can Thor go intangible and do so in-character?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

Well Supergirl speedblitzed Thor with attosecond combat speed so. Thor gets one shot by fodder. Mismatch then.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By SuperGoku17

Thor stomps

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian got this

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

Well Supergirl speedblitzed Thor with attosecond combat speed so. Thor gets one shot by fodder. Mismatch then.

Let's be honest, Comic Vine meme Thor wouldn't even tag Batman...

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By thebuckaronatr

J"onn stomps.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot to comment...

Manhunter, but not as easily as people are making it out to be. It wont be necessarily his hardest fight either, though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Hmm. To be honest I do have explanations/specific counters to that lowballing MMH gets due to being grappled by Supergirl. Superboy showing is PIS but its also countered/debunkable. I just don't like to debate mismatches like this. Supergirl is more or less a match for Miss Martian. Who is inferior to MMH just like how Supergirl is less than Superman. Superboy gets blitzed by Supergirl so these showings are not fair for MMH.

As for Thor being slow thats an irrefutable fact. But I am not interested in debating this any further. Sorry. I don't think this is fair fight at all MMH would easily blitz.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: He's done it before (battling Loki, and Vision ) and showcased another even better ability which is attacking the very soul as he did to mephisto..

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: and yet Thor has tagged silver surfer beta Ray bill, Hermes, Lier, gladiator, sentry and so many more ok lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:
@xlr87t3 said:

Just facts. Kryptonians > Martians. Even n00b Zod wrecked Martain Manhunter and almost killed him with a few punches, and he couldn't even fly!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for Gearsecond, haven't you accepted my apology yet in that other thread? I'm giving you a way out, let's shake hands and be on our way, because you should know how easy it is for me to put Martain Manhunter back in his place.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: and yet Thor has tagged silver surfer beta Ray bill, Hermes, Lier, gladiator, sentry and so many more ok lol

The first two don't mean anything since neither of them uses their combat speed, Lier is like not fast at all, neither is Sentry, Gladiator's combat speed isn't great and afaik Thor has never reacted to a bullrush from him(not that it would be impressive, Gladiator is a massive jobber and inconsistent as hell). That leaves just hermes who IIRC was completely dwarfed in speed by Monica Rambeau(IIRC, could be wrong) who is only LS.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the Martian

wowmansocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manhunts is Superman level probably stronger but not weak to magic so Martian should win this without much effort

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: still enough Not like Jonn is always going that speed himself he's been tagged by much slower then himself. I'd he goes Intangible Thor can still tag him like he did visit and Loki. Thor also has the durability to tank Jonns blows and return more then given.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian manhunter is too fast to be put down by Thor who has basecally slight superhuman combat speed, but nothing extra special.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@xlr87t3: you say this as if slowdinson compare to kryptonians, let me assure you he doesn't

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@gearsecond659 said:
@supremegeneration said:
@xlr87t3 said:

Just facts. Kryptonians > Martians. Even n00b Zod wrecked Martain Manhunter and almost killed him with a few punches, and he couldn't even fly!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for Gearsecond, haven't you accepted my apology yet in that other thread? I'm giving you a way out, let's shake hands and be on our way, because you should know how easy it is for me to put Martain Manhunter back in his place.

Physical strength yes. But since you asked Supergirl=Miss Martian in physicals. And she and both already fought physically in Teen Titans. It was pretty equal.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@gearsecond659 said:
@supremegeneration said:
@xlr87t3 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Physical strength yes. But since you asked Supergirl=Miss Martian in physicals. And she and both already fought physically in Teen Titans. It was pretty equal.

I warned you not to test me.

Strength AND durability, Kryptonians are far superior. Supergirl was holding back when she fought Miss Martian, and even she caved her skull in with a single punch. Then she physically overpowered her with ease, and the only way Miss Martian could escape from the hold was through going intangible. Of course, MM gave her licks in, but in the second to last scan Supergirl completely overpowers her

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Cognitive

Certain characters like MMH and Surfer are vastly overrated on CV (occasionally or not).

OT: Thor would win the majority in an in-character fight, not a stomp for either.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: you say this as if slowdinson compare to kryptonians, let me assure you he doesn't

Maybe in speed. But Thor has a laundry list of planetary feats, Superman has like around 10 or less, all from decades ago.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can not only beat Martian Manhunter, but stomp him? Hmmm.........

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the Martian

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless MMH uses his phasing (which from what I've seen is out of character for him in a battle) Thor should stomp

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blood lusted thor takes this he is stronger more skilled and be highly resistant to manhunter's telepathy

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

J’onn got this. Worse match-up for Thor.

Oh and Wonder Woman stomps Supergirl. Diana always beat Kara in their fights. Most fights are so lopsided thst she even one-shots her at least a couple of times. I have yet to see Kara win.

On the contrary, Thor is the worst match up for MMH. He's highly resistant or immune to all his attacks, and can one-shot regardless of whether he goes intangible or invisible.

And apparently, Comic Vine isn't very smart on the WW vs Supergirl fight: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/what-are-your-thoughts-on-wonder-woman-vs-supergir-1923588/

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: will have to disagree there and Thor has reacted to Hyperion bull rushes, and yeah he and Glads might Job often but there not slow

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: feats for Hyperion? Also he didn’t dodge it he was tagged by it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@empressofdread said:
@xlr87t3 said:
@gearsecond659 said:
@supremegeneration said:
@xlr87t3 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I warned you not to test me.

Strength AND durability, Kryptonians are far superior. Supergirl was holding back when she fought Miss Martian, and even she caved her skull in with a single punch. Then she physically overpowered her with ease, and the only way Miss Martian could escape from the hold was through going intangible. Of course, MM gave her licks in, but in the second to last scan Supergirl completely overpowers her

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well, you never comprehended me properly, idk what you are trying to prove.

I said Supergirl is weaker than MMH as she is just a bit more physical than Miss Martian who is "regenerating from the attacks(yes its one of their abilities). So I don't know how you interpret feats. Besides my points is MMH being stronger than Superboy and Supergirl.

you can use spoiler blocks at least. Why are you doing a scan dump I am not understanding. Of course they need their phase powers and all. But you didn't see the scans and you are making a headcanon of course Supergirl is physically better than Miss Martian, she is stronger.

But you are we see, that Miss Martian is not even using more than half of her abilities and thats what makes them stronger. But if your point is Kryptonians are stronger than Martians on an average I agree. But not by much. Since I would rate Superman having more strength than MMH myself but not by much. But in case you are thinking they can take Martian down even with all of their abilities barring the telepathy, I would be down for that debate. Not for MMH vs Superman since I am already using it against Surfer. But I'll gladly rep Miss Martian against Supergirl, who I already pack a ton of knowledge on. They are just too versatile with phasing, shapeshifting and regenerative abilities. And they aren't that weak in stats and this like phasing have already one shot Supergirl. Though physical strength wise I agree.

Avatar image for milliardopeacecraft
MilliardoPeacecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvine force Thor

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvine force Thor

Doesn't exist, unless you mean Slowdinson who gets blitzed by Batman and Aunt May.

ComicVine force Martian Manhunter (or Silver Surfer) solos the JLA+JSA by himself.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk much about MMH other than he has plenty of hax but going by this thread Thor wins via way superior physical stats but I can be convinced otherwise if MMH has showings of utilizing his combat speed in a right way and abuses his hax which doesn't seem to be in character for him to do.