MARTIAN MANHUNTER VS HULK

TheSpeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By TheSpeed

@sensei_shawn: Hey look!! A fanboy who doesn't know what he's talking about!!! "Hulk tooottally wins dis guise. He kan like go fastr den human by 5 miles/hr."

Bro, MM is Superman with extra "Ghost Powers" and last time I checked, hulk wasn't a normal type so it would have an effect on him. Seriously, stop trying to defend Hulk in a losing battle that will end in MM as the victor.

You are also basing your "Impossible to control Hulk" in the Marvel universe, the only person that can try to control him would be Prof. X. And Prof x powers are that of MM when he was born.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#202  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen single scan from MM.. (I skipped page 2 though)? Neither a Alsace for Hulk.. So like.. Are y'all debating or is the a pissing match to see which side gets more "Hulk wins" or "MM wins" !

Btw ! If its savage Hulk.. MM wins ! If current Hulk.. Could go either way (even though current is savage but he's stronger than his previous savage showings) of its WWH.. Stalemate ! He's not putting that Hulk down and MM could probably stay away with phasing or flight.. He's eventually have to get physical but until People start debating with feats and not Fanboyism on both sides of the aisle.. Stalemate.. If WBH.. Hulk wins !

Now come at me with feats of you want to debate and ill do the same !! :)

What's stopping MM from going invisible, then intangible and grabbing Hulks brain or hulk while unseen?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter with minimal difficulty
even if he couldn't control hulks mind I'm sure he could read it and change his molecular structure to suit the attack and if thats not a option then speed blitz invisible punching phasing Hulks outclassed

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM wins effortlessly

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Just curious, can someone prove that MM is stronger than hulk, because in a stright out fist fight I doubt he win and I doubt Tp would work on the Hulk. But speed and intagiblity will probaly give him the win before he get too stronght.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a joke, hulk stomps haven't you guys ever heard of his unlimited strength his healing factor is too strong so martian manhunter can't hurt him. I don't think his telepathy will work too much anger.

anurag_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manhunter can win.

Sorry, he does win.

Forget his strength, telepathy, intangibility..

Every time Hulk goes to hit him, he's just gone shape-shift into goop. He will do it for hours, until Hulk is sooo damn tired that he cannot fight. Then he will KO him. Simple as that. -_-

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

This is sad. Five pages, and none of the sides used any scans, to prove anything at all.

Either way, I'm staying with what I said earlier:

Hasn't this been done enough?

Going with MM

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has no way of hurting MM

Spite

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By 18hunt

@anurag_50: hulk doesn't tire out

But he still loses

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#213  Edited By Lvenger

Why was this thread bumped? The winner is kinda obvious.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By green_skaar

Going to have to go with the green guy.

mw2noobbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah me too.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Blacharrt1

Wow reading some of my old arguments, my grammar was awful. Never type passionate about something and not proof read before hand.

But i stand by my previous arguments that none of the Dc supporters were able to counter. intangibility and invisibility does not help someone win a fight. Especially when Hulk has already encountered the powers and it is useless against him. Secondly the Hulk's track record of TP resistance and TP immunity still stands, and comparing him to the Joker, a human who has no known tp resistance or abilities is laughable and shameful at the same time.

People need to think before they simply join the pack or as the saying goes "jump off a bridge because your friends are doing it too." Mentality this site invokes in people.

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could MM go toe to toe with Hulk in a fight for long?

Yes. Easily.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 juiceboks  Moderator

Wow reading some of my old arguments, my grammar was awful. Never type passionate about something and not proof read before hand.

But i stand by my previous arguments that none of the Dc supporters were able to counter. intangibility and invisibility does not help someone win a fight. Especially when Hulk has already encountered the powers and it is useless against him. Secondly the Hulk's track record of TP resistance and TP immunity still stands, and comparing him to the Joker, a human who has no known tp resistance or abilities is laughable and shameful at the same time.

People need to think before they simply join the pack or as the saying goes "jump off a bridge because your friends are doing it too." Mentality this site invokes in people.

Hulk has never been immune to TP..

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#219  Edited By DeathandGrim

Only thing similar about these two is that they're green.

MM wins

@green_skaar said:

Yeah me too.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Blacharrt1

@juiceboks said:

@blacharrt1 said:

Actually yes he has been stated on panel as having it in an instance with Xemnu the Living titan you can look it up it should be on here somewhere, but really it's dependent on his anger atm. This is why i gave a range and not simply said the Hulk is immune to TP, please take what i say in context, ty. Also it's shown in several instances where telepathy could no longer affect him due to his rage. And this particular thread was talking about WWH. He will not be susceptible to mental manipulation at all.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@blacharrt1 said:

@juiceboks said:

@blacharrt1 said:

Actually yes he has been stated on panel as having it in an instance with Xemnu the Living titan you can look it up it should be on here somewhere, but really it's dependent on his anger atm. This is why i gave a range and not simply said the Hulk is immune to TP, please take what i say in context, ty. Also it's shown in several instances where telepathy could no longer affect him due to his rage. And this particular thread was talking about WWH. He will not be susceptible to mental manipulation at all.

You made the claim that he's been immune to TP at some points in the past. Is his TP resistance dependent on his anger levels? Yes. Has he ever been flat out immune to it? No. Not ever. If you know of the scan then why not post it so everyone can see and prove? Can you prove that WWH is immune to TP? You seem pretty confident so why not provide some evidence to prove me and everybody else wrong?

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Blacharrt1

@juiceboks said:

@blacharrt1 said:

@juiceboks said:

@blacharrt1 said:

You made the claim that he's immune to TP which frankly is incorrect since he has been easily mind controlled before. Is his TP resistance dependent on his anger levels? Yes. Has he ever been flat out immune to it? No. Not ever. If you know of the scan then why not post it so everyone can see? Can you prove that WWH is immune to TP? You seem pretty confident so why not provide some evidence?

"Secondly the Hulk's track record of TP resistance and TP immunity still stand" i didn't simply say Hulk was immune to telepathy. If you didn't understand that the quoted area was a range, then it's a simple misunderstanding but I've already clarified the Hulk isn't simply immune to TP but can be due to anger.

As for why I'm not posting scans, because I've been there done that, I've been on this site for well over 5 years, and I'm not searching for scans for people, it gets you no where, If people don't believe you they will simply downplay the scan regardless of the text of what's being said it gets you nowhere. At the end of the day people believe simply what they want to believe. And given the statement above, you aren't actually disagreeing with me so i don't really see your point in trying to question me. How do i know the scan exist, because at one point I've probably posted it on this very site. If you would like to look it up you can Google Hulk vs. Telepathy, or search on this site's photo record of Hulk which there are plenty. If you aren't satisfied with that and you ask nicely then maybe I'll provide it for you, otherwise you'll just have to take my word.

As far as WWH being immune to mental manipulation, anyone who tried to mentally scanned the Hulk at the time of WWH, only could reprieve his boundless rage, meaning they could not access his other mental function. But beyond that Hulk has shown to cause with rage a psychic backlash when someone tries to mentally probe him in an enraged state. So it's doubtful anyone trying to get anymore than a baseline read on WWH, would not be successful in trying to manipulate him with telepathy being that it's stated as being the maddest he's ever been.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Martian Manhunter wins this with ease.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this a spite thread MM slaughters hulk

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#226  Edited By tensor

with all the rage in the world hulk has no chance

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

MM

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By ForeverEvil

hulk has no business in this battle.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be the 2229th person to say this, but MMH.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a challenge for you all: Name one flying brick that Hulk can actually beat. Go on. (Don't say obvious ones like Invincible or Apollo, though.) Impossible, right?

anurag_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By anurag_50

@18hunt: of course Hulk doesn't tire out. I was making a joke.

And yeah, MM still wins.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH easily.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian wins he is too versatile

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn wins.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depends on how mad hulk is at a certain point hulk can win.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Blacharrt1
@shiryu said:

I have a challenge for you all: Name one flying brick that Hulk can actually beat. Go on. (Don't say obvious ones like Invincible or Apollo, though.) Impossible, right?

Hyperion, Thor, Gladiator, Sentry, Vision, Wonderman, Captain Marvel, Namor just to name a few.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone lock this up. MM wrecks.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Blacharrt1

@blackdog2009 said:

*sigh* why should it be locked, people like you haven't come up with one, not one legitimate reason that MMH could actually beat the Hulk other than saying stupid things like he can go invisible, and intangible, which has never won a fight. It's needs to be lock for all the DC fanboys who can't debate themselves out of a paper hat.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1: Jesus! Calm down. Mm wins. He is too much for Hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

Hyperion, Thor, Gladiator, Sentry, Vision, Wonderman, Captain Marvel, Namor just to name a few.

Yes, he could beat Vision, Wonderman and Sentry, but he's not beating those other guys.

Blue_Marvel95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"He also possesses less commonly described powers, including abilities allowing him to "home in" to his place of origin in New Mexico;[78] resist psychic control,[79][80][81][82] or unwilling transformation;[83][84][85] grow stronger from radiation[69][86][68][87] or dark magic;[88][89] and to see and interact with astral forms.[90][89] Some of these abilities were in later years explained as being related; his ability to home in on the New Mexico bomb site was due to his latent ability to sense astral forms and ghosts, since the bomb site was also the place where the Maestro's skeleton was and Maestro's spirit was calling out to him in order to absorb his radiation.[76] The Hulk is also able to generate omnidirectional bursts of kinetic energy that completely destroy the planet he is standing on.[91]"

That kills MM's TP, Bio. Manipulation and so on, the Hulk isn't as weak as you all are making him out to be, for one. I have yet to see a scan of either, and until one another fan bases stop going off of biased knowledge, this will be a stalemate. Lock this one up as a tie or undecided.

Avatar image for averageinsanity
AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why hulk would win:

1. Manhunter can't use telepathy on hulk.

2.He's not that stronger than hulk. Even if he was, hulk has a healing factor. And eventually in like 10 minutes hulk will surpass him in strength

3. Hulk can definitely take his punches and martian vision.

Why Martian Manhunter would win:

1. He can phase through hulks attacks

2. He might be able to damage the hulk mentally but at the risk of also damaging himself

Hulk has more reasons so id say he wins. Or a stalemate.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averageinsanity

Why MMH wins:

• Is stronger than Hulk
  • Is faster than Hulk
  • Is more durable than Hulk
  • Throws Hulk into the sun
  • Invisibility
  • Shapeshifting
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By dondave

Still Martian Manhunter

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdog2009 said:

*sigh* why should it be locked, people like you haven't come up with one, not one legitimate reason that MMH could actually beat the Hulk other than saying stupid things like he can go invisible, and intangible, which has never won a fight. It's needs to be lock for all the DC fanboys who can't debate themselves out of a paper hat.

lol your calling us fanboys, while I see hulk fans and marvel fans siding with MMH. nice try

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: I know there's no harm in responding to a month old post but he's probably banned anyway so why even bother with him.

Avatar image for romulusaugustus
RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's impossible to get through to Hulk fanboys.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's impossible to get through to Hulk fanboys.

no need to stress the point or over exaggerate it, I've done it on several occasions...it just depends on how much of a fanboy and what kind of a fanboy that fanboy really is...Storm, Batman and Apocalypse fanboys are way worse anyway.