• 148 results
darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

New 52 MMH vs E.U Darth Sidious

Round 1: Random Encounter and both are at full power, and both are blood lust... Either fight till one is K.O or Dead...

Round 2: Both have a week of prep but no Death Stars or outside help just both players going at it upclose and personal.... Either win by K.O or Death, and both are blood lust....

Who's the more powerful TP user and who's the faster one out of the 2? Who can win?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any experts on Star Wars and D.C on here that could give reasons why either one can win? @jedixman@vaeternus

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

seems like the Martian would win. i mean, what could sidious do to the malleable guy? use force storm? force choke? lightning grenades? all would fall short of hurting him. though the old guy is quite fast...

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Sidious has telepathic powers right? For at least round one, since they are bloodlusted, I would see MM try to use his telepathy to kill him. Whoever has the strongest telepathic powers win that one.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmh would stomp sideous, the guy has read or mind wiped cosmic beings, entities,reality warpers.

Round one to mmh

Round two, mmh goes intangible and kills sideous. May not be that onesided but mmh has more options here than sideous does.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I now side with dark lord apoc on any thing and everything lol

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darklord_apoc

Mmh would stomp sideous, the guy has read or mind wiped cosmic beings, entities,reality warpers.

Round one to mmh

Round two, mmh goes intangible and kills sideous. May not be that onesided but mmh has more options here than sideous does.

Does he have any defenses against force drain and force storm? How powerful were the cosmic beings he's used TP against? Just because you're a cosmic being does not mean you're good at everything...

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh really? And why is that lol? And on this 1 vs 1 battle I honestly do not know who wins because it is not a team battle where anything can happen...

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:

Oh really? And why is that lol? And on this 1 vs 1 battle I honestly do not know who wins because it is not a team battle where anything can happen...

because ive seen your upload pics lol

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By darkseid1006

Anything that's not mental we know martian is superior to so the only option for sidious is TP and seeing has MM has more of them and more impressive TP feats he wins this without to much difficulty

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Martian Manhunter

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about force storm or force drain, or essence transfer that Sidious can do?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

Round one to mmh

Does he have any defenses against force drain and force storm? How powerful were the cosmic beings he's used TP against? Just because you're a cosmic being does not mean you're good at everything...

He separated a monster corrupting The Spectre, the Spectre is one of the most powerful DCU characters and generally speaking comic book characters. Let's put it this way, he would destroy Sidious in seconds flat if he really wanted to, MMH to probably but being as how they're on the same side MMH read his mind and was able to do so forcing Spectre onto an astral plane and even brought the JL with him if I remember correctly. I'm having trouble finding the scans but that happened pre new 52.

But since you asked for New 52 feats, I never said being a cosmic being is good at everything but these cosmic beings would destroy Darth Sidious, any version of him with ease. Be it Spectre or Jenny Quantum or Destiny, he's gotten into the mind and has a lot of impressive feats.

Pre 52

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/citizenbane/blog/martian-manhunter-respect-thread/85677/

New 52

http://www.comicvine.com/martian-manhunter/4005-2047/forums/new-52-martian-manhunter-respect-thread-670357/

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Edude117

Sidious would annihilate MMH. First off, in my opinion, Sidious telepathic abilities surpass that of MMH. Sidious has bent the entire population of Byss to his will. He mindwiped over twenty billion people. I'm sure he could mess with MMH's head with little difficulty.

As for what he'd do besides dominating the green guys mind, he could summon a Force storm (the very same Force storm that has removed all life off a planet and ripped a hole through the space/time continuum creating a hyperspace wormhole), drain all the power from Martian Manhunter and use it to bolster his own, and, to be honest, all he'd really need to do is shoot a tiny bit of his potent Force lightning at the ground, create a large fire, and bam! MMH is done. He'd know to do that, too, because the moment he'd lay eyes on MMH, he'd know all his weaknesses, his damn life story, all his abilities, etc. Also, ever heard of Sidious' infamous Essence Transfer? I mean, ignoring Sidious unparalleled fighting prowess with the 'saber and his insane speeds, there are well over 10,000 things Sidious could do to butt r*pe Martian Manhunter.

And let's say that Martian Manhunter miraculously does defeat Sidious, he'd just be signing his own death warrant. Sidious would become a nexus of the Dark Side and, at that point, not even I know what Sidious would do to that poor soul.

Oh, and, because Sidious knew every possible Dark Side Force ability (and even invented some), for battle two, he'd rig the whole battlefield using his Sith magics. Before the fight, he'd perform a Sith ritual that would make the arena fortify his own abilities. Or perform one that would open a black hole right behind Martian Manhunter and the start of the fight. There's no end to what he could do with a week of prep time.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

@darklord_apoc said:

@vaeternus said:

Round one to mmh

He separated a monster corrupting The Spectre, the Spectre is one of the most powerful DCU characters and generally speaking comic book characters. Let's put it this way, he would destroy Sidious in seconds flat if he really wanted to, MMH to probably but being as how they're on the same side MMH read his mind and was able to do so forcing Spectre onto an astral plane and even brought the JL with him if I remember correctly. I'm having trouble finding the scans but that happened pre new 52.

But since you asked for New 52 feats, I never said being a cosmic being is good at everything but these cosmic beings would destroy Darth Sidious, any version of him with ease. Be it Spectre or Jenny Quantum or Destiny, he's gotten into the mind and has a lot of impressive feats.

Pre 52

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/citizenbane/blog/martian-manhunter-respect-thread/85677/

New 52

http://www.comicvine.com/martian-manhunter/4005-2047/forums/new-52-martian-manhunter-respect-thread-670357/

When did this happen?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By darklord_apoc

@darklord_apoc said:
@vaeternus said:

Round one to mmh

Pre 52

New 52

I honestly do not know who will win but I do know Sidious has controlled billions of minds all at once, and he has been able to force drain which is kind of how Shao Khan can do but on a bigger scale though. He can make a force storm, which was able to consume fleets of battle ships with a mere thought.... Have you seen what @silver2467 has posted on Sidious and what all Sidious can do? I still do not know who wins though honestly, but never underestimate the power of the Dark Side muahahaha lol...

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Edude117

@darklord_apoc said:
He can make a force storm, which was able to consume fleets of battle ships with a mere thought.... Have you seen what @silver2467 has posted on Sidious and what all Sidious can do? I still do not know who wins though honestly, but never underestimate the power of the Dark Side muahahaha lol...

This.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RetconCrisis

@dondave said:

@vaeternus said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@vaeternus said:

Round one to mmh

Pre 52

New 52

When did this happen?

No Caption Provided

Couldn't find the specific feat, but this is MMH separating The Spectre entity from Hal Jordan.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

MM

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc said:
@foreverevil said:

because ive seen your upload pics lol

Lol well thanks and I seen yours also=) Do you have facebook? If so P.M me and tell me how I can find you. I always like making new friends even if I do not agree with them at times lol..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@vaeternus said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@vaeternus said:

Round one to mmh

Pre 52

New 52

When did this happen?

No Caption Provided

Couldn't find the specific feat, but this is MMH separating The Spectre entity from Hal Jordan.

That's just MMH forcing himself in the Spectre's mind, he wasn't separating Hal from the Spectre IIRC.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vaeternus

@dondave: thats one of his feats, but not the one where he forces spectre on the astral plane and takes the jl with him. Im looking for the scan.

Also, before i forget darkapocalypse, mmh pre 52 literally scanned the entire pkanet in seconds billions of minds looking for his partners killer.

In new 52 he literally merged every gl at one points mind linked across the galaxy.

P.s., shao kahn can and had taken billions of lives via soul stealing when he invaded earth also amped his power during mk 3s arch and in mk 9.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: hrere you go mate

round 1 martian manhunter round 2 i say matian probally get the best of sidious but i seesidious pullng off winin that fight maybe

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By patrat18

seems like the Martian would win. i mean, what could sidious do to the malleable guy? use force storm? force choke? lightning grenades? all would fall short of hurting him. though the old guy is quite fast...

Sums it up.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vaeternus
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is an interesting matchup but I see Martian Manhunter obliterating Sidious in both Rounds.

ShiningBulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious is a galaxy buster, his lightsaber was stated to be multiple thousands of times hotter than the sun's surface, and his black hood gives him durability beyond sundipped Superman. Martian Manhunter is but a mere man with spider powers. Easily a curbstomp.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@edude117: nice to see a new Star Wars fan here. I see that your not brand new here but still welcome to the vine. And your doing a great job explaining your answers instead of just saying (name) wins. Good job.

"#14 Posted by Edude117 (47 posts) - 5 hours, 32 minutes ago - Show Bio

Sidious would annihilate MMH. First off, for all you MMH fanatics, Sidious telepathic abilities surpass that of MMH. If anything, Sidious would turn Manhunters head into a toilet before he could even blink.

As for what he'd do besides dominating the green guys mind, he could summon a Force storm (the very same Force storm that has removed all life off a planet and ripped a hole through the space/time continuum creating a hyperspace wormhole), drain all the power from Martian Manhunter and use it to bolster his own, and, to be honest, all he'd really need to do is shoot a tiny bit of his potent Force lightning at the ground, create a large fire, and bam! MMH is done. He'd know to do that, too, because the moment he'd lay eyes on MMH, he'd know all his weaknesses, his damn life story, all his abilities, etc. Also, ever heard of Sidious' infamous essence transfer? I mean, ignoring Sidious unparalleled fighting prowess with the 'saber and his insane speeds, there are well over 10,000 things Sidious could do to butt r*pe Martian Manhunter.

And let's say that Martian Manhunter miraculously does defeat Sidious, he'd just be signing his own death warrant. Sidious would become a nexus of the Dark Side and, at that point, not even I know what Sidious would do to that poor soul.

Oh, and, because Sidious knew every possible Dark Side Force ability (and even invented some), for battle two, he'd rig the whole battlefield using his Sith magics. Before the fight, he'd perform a Sith ritual that would make the arena fortify his own abilities. Or perform one that would open a black hole right behind Martian Manhunter and the start of the fight. There's no end to what he could do with a week of prep time. I mean, this is a stomp, in my opinion."

Basically this except no one is annihilating anyone in this fight. I'd say Sidious for sure in the second round but for round 1 its extremely close.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But does MMH have any defenses against being sucked up in a worm hole @vaeternus? Remember Sidious was able to cloud all of the Jedi's minds to where he was walking around them and they did not even know he was a Sith Lord, which he was the powerful Sith of all time so far, and it said those Jedi were the prime of the force.... I do not know if MMH can teleport faster than Sidious can make a wormhole or not, but has he ever been able to teleport that fast?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vaeternus

@darklord_apoc: mmh can go intangible and just control sidiouss mind, mmh has read every mind on earth in seconds flat that billions of minds Lol dont be fooled by a few sw fans.

For the people trying to dare compare sideous tp abilities are garbage compared to mmh, period.anyone who denies this clearly knows nothing about mmh or never read him. Lol at the guy saying hes as durable as sundipped supes, err no. Not even close....thats why hans solo killef him by shooting him in the back and why he needs clones to transfer his soul into them?

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@shiningbulwark: you either posted wrong or have no idea what your talking about at any given moment

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this not a curb stomp in favor of J'onn?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: mmh can go intangible and just control sidiouss mind, mmh has read every mind on earth in seconds flat that billions of minds Lol dont be fooled by a few sw fans.

For the people trying to dare compare sideous tp abilities are garbage compared to mmh, period.anyone who denies this clearly knows nothing about mmh or never read him. Lol at the guy saying hes as durable as sundipped supes, err no. Not even close....thats why hans solo killef him by shooting him in the back and why he needs clones to transfer his soul into them?

Oh no lol, Sidious is nowhere near as durable as Superman and please do not go by what that guy says and think we all feel that way because Sidious hood does not make him strong wtf lol? All I am saying is Sidious controlled the minds of all the Jedi of that era to where they could not sense him or forsee the future, and Jedi are good at TP themselves...On Byss he controlled minds of all the people on there and Byss is twice the size of Earth, and I do believe a lot had force powers... Solo killed a clone body of Sidious and the reason why was because someone tampered with his clone bodies and were making them decay rapidly, so the Dark Side itself was eating up his body alive and that is why he wanted to inhabit the body of a Skywalker.... So I do not think no one can really stomp no one on here which is why I want to see more scans of both of Sidious and MMH =)

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: lol fair enough,i didnt mean to lump you in with that guy lol was just saying what?? When i read that lol.

The new 52 respect topic shows lots of scans of what j'onn ha.done, crazy stuff...lol

Btw, just realized you look nothing like that now that pic lol were you 17 in that pic? :-P

ShiningBulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's obvious that Martian Manhunter is way too strong what with his spider strength, web shooters, and Batarangs. Darth Sidious is berely a universe buster, while MM was strong enough to break the bonds of reality, as shown in Action Comics Issue #7. Also, the heat from Sidious's light saber would just empower MM even more, as it is shown that heat makes him stronger, especially fire. MM wins in a curbstomp.

Avatar image for thebelltollsforthee
thebelltollsforthee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiningbulwark said:

It's obvious that Martian Manhunter is way too strong what with his spider strength, web shooters, and Batarangs. Darth Sidious is berely a universe buster, while MM was strong enough to break the bonds of reality, as shown in Action Comics Issue #7. Also, the heat from Sidious's light saber would just empower MM even more, as it is shown that heat makes him stronger, especially fire. MM wins in a curbstomp.

This whole paragraph is covered in retard. I think I lost a couple brain cells by reading the first sentence. Also, MMH isn't a universe buster. Neither is Sidious. And Sidious has broken the bonds of reality as well. He also has the ability to control wormholes. Sidious teleported Luke from Byss to Coruscant via wormhole. Sidious is insanely powerful. It's almost ridiculous. Refer to Edude117's comment for a little sample of what Sidious can do to Martian Manhunter.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vaeternus

Yeah, mmh wins this

ShiningBulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A big factor in this battle is Martian Manhunter's red skin. The color of red is often symbolized with the Dark Side. Sidious, being the calm, collected genius he is, will notice his skin and recruit MM into the Dark Side. With the new Dark Side powers, his spider powers will be augmented, and therefore will be much too powerful for Sidious to even damage. So many things could happen in this fight, but MM and his spider powers will win 10/10 times

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH has green skin, not red. He has red eyes though.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@vaeternus: You aren't taking that guy for real, right?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vaeternus

@ShootingNova, Well, intially I was but maybe that guy thinks this isn't a serious topic, IDK.

ShiningBulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's always an option that Martian Manhunter could just turn intangible, which would make Sidious feel bad that he couldn't see MM, so he would kill himself out of depression. If Sidious summons a Force Storm, MM could just use his web shooters to seal up the wormhole. If Sidious uses Force Ligthning, MM could just absorb it into his Hyrulian Shield, which is strong enough to absorb a supernova as shown in the JLA/Avengers crossover when he fought against Spawn.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hulkman123

The Martian wins easily.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is MM's TP greater then Sidious's? he's mind wiped billions of people and absorbed there essence. Also Sidious is able to make wormholes and cannot die. If MM somehow manages to kill him which I doubt because Sidious is able to move so fast that people who have reacted sub light speed feats are unable to even see him clearly he could become a force ghost and use his new Martian body. Sidious wins. :)

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By oceanmaster21

sidious ftw