MM without trying.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Martian Manhunter, mostly due to telepathy. But if he didn't do that and didn't go intangible, Blackagar wins.

Avatar image for lordofthebrocean
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By lordofthebrocean

Telepathy: Black Bolt has incredibly powerful telepathic abilities as evident when he was able to easily resist the mental abilities of his powerful brother, and on different occasions, use his own abilities to overpower and take control over Maximus' mind.  

Would he not be able to do the same thing to MM? Resist his mental attacks, and/or take over MM?

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By capall

manhunter wins here quite easy

lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordofthebrocean

Again, why is it he wins? Black Bolt is in no way shape or form weak.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Decoy Elite
@lordofthebrocean: 
Because even if Black Bolt can resist Maximus's telepathy he would most likely not be able to shield his mind from MM. Also, MM can go intangible and avoid Black Bolt's attacks.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By capall

who ever said bb was weak? manhunter's physical attributes are superior than of bb in strength as well as combat speed, bb can not hang with manhunter physically or mentally period

lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordofthebrocean

I believe this battle is getting a little too one-sided for Manhunter, and everyone is disregarding what Black Bolt can do/achieve.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden

BB should take this.  BB is formidable himself and MM aint surviving much of a whisper if BB unleashes.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Decoy Elite
@lordofthebrocean: 
No offense but this was one sided to begin with. How MM is like a telepathic Superman that can go intangible. Poor BB never really stood a chance.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lordraiden said:

"BB should take this.  BB is formidable himself and MM aint surviving much of a whisper if BB unleashes. "

No, he gets massacred before he even gets to open his mouth. J'onn could end this in less than a second with a speed blitz or a signature telepathic mindrape.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By reactor
@lordraiden said:
" BB should take this.  BB is formidable himself and MM aint surviving much of a whisper if BB unleashes. "
All the sound in the world won't do anything if MM becomes physically intangible.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By capall
@lordraiden:  
eh? manhunter's invulnerability is on par as supes i'm sure he can survive bb's scream, and btw if the fight is in character and it's a random encounter i also doubt bb will unleash his full voice as well, bb doesn't have super speed reaction time either 
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hellos

I'm thinking Manhunter.
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CylonDorado

Come now, Black Bolt could get a draw if he exploded the planet they were on with his voice ; ).
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordraiden
@Reactor said:
" @lordraiden said:
" BB should take this.  BB is formidable himself and MM aint surviving much of a whisper if BB unleashes. "
All the sound in the world won't do anything if MM becomes physically intangible."

Why would you think BB would open his mouth at an intangible being??  And BB's scream could liquify MM if he screamed at him outright in his face!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Black Bolt would not get a chance to say anything... Martian Manhunter will rip his head off before he could react to even speak...
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By Korg
@lordofthebrocean said:
" I believe this battle is getting a little too one-sided for Manhunter, and everyone is disregarding what Black Bolt can do/achieve. "
You are overestimating Black Bolt here. Martian Manhunter is pretty much Superman++. He can move much faster than any attack Black Bolt might direct at him. He is functionally immune to Black Bolt's strongest attack, and is physically superior on every level. Most importantly, he is much, much faster and stronger than Black Bolt, who is not even class 100.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By Strafe Prower

MM stomp
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Superparody
@King Saturn said:
"Black Bolt would not get a chance to say anything... Martian Manhunter will rip his head off before he could react to even speak... "

you know I have a question...in all battles with superman/manhunter we always assume they can move instantly at FTL...but this never happens in the comics...why is that or would it make a really boring comic, 
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lordraiden
@King Saturn said:
"Black Bolt would not get a chance to say anything... Martian Manhunter will rip his head off before he could react to even speak... "

And you've seen MM do this how many times King? Since when does MM react quick enough in any fight to rip peoples heads off?? Not to mention little out of character, and don't see that happening to BB.  Curious BB didn't get his head ripped off when fighting the Hulk? BB can handle himself well enough against Superman type characters ;-) 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
@Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:
you know I have a question...in all battles with superman/manhunter we always assume they can move instantly at FTL...but this never happens in the comics...why is that or would it make a really boring comic,  "
your answer is in bold... if Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Superman... always utilized their Super Speed to the fullest against their opponents many of the fights would end instantly...  

@Lord Raiden - We Have Seen Enough Over The Years With Superman and Wonder Woman alone... to know Superman Level Characters can react and move at Superhuman Speeds that would be very hard for someone like Black Bolt to react to... now right now I dont have any Martian Manhunter scans in my folders that I can quickly grab... but Speedblitzing has been something Superman level characters have shown at times... not all the time... but enough to at least say we know they can utilize it if need be... and Martian Manhunter being it is he is Superman's equal physically could exploit Black Bolt using Superhuman Reaction Times and utilizing his great speed and strength to snatch Black Bolts head from his body
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By vuviper
@lordraiden: 

And you've seen MM do this how many times King? Since when does MM react quick enough in any fight to rip peoples heads off

saying it's out of character is one thing, but are you saying MM lacks the ability to do so?
Anyway's here he is blitzing some white martians

No Caption Provided
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lordraiden
@King Saturn said:
" @Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:
you know I have a question...in all battles with superman/manhunter we always assume they can move instantly at FTL...but this never happens in the comics...why is that or would it make a really boring comic,  "
your answer is in bold... if Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Superman... always utilized their Super Speed to the fullest against their opponents many of the fights would end instantly...  

@Lord Raiden - We Have Seen Enough Over The Years With Superman and Wonder Woman alone... to know Superman Level Characters can react and move at Superhuman Speeds that would be very hard for someone like Black Bolt to react to... now right now I dont have any Martian Manhunter scans in my folders that I can quickly grab... but Speedblitzing has been something Superman level characters have shown at times... not all the time... but enough to at least say we know they can utilize it if need be... and Martian Manhunter being it is he is Superman's equal physically could exploit Black Bolt using Superhuman Reaction Times and utilizing his great speed and strength to snatch Black Bolts head from his body
"

Speedblitzing isn't gonna get him the victory!
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Red_Blade

no, being flat out superior to BB in every way is going to get him the victory

Martian one shots him, this isnt even close to being a fair fight

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lordraiden
@Red_Blade said:

"no, being flat out superior to BB in every way is going to get him the victory  Martian one shots him, this isnt even close to being a fair fight "

Must being reading different characters     
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Red_Blade
@lordraiden said:

" @Red_Blade said:

"no, being flat out superior to BB in every way is going to get him the victory  Martian one shots him, this isnt even close to being a fair fight "

Must being reading different characters      "
Actually I read War of the Kings, and most of the original and current Inhumans series
Black Bolt gets annihilated her, 

No offense but, your argument is pretty laughable
You come back and let me know when BB move's one third of the Earth and scans the minds of everyone on the planet, until then he is going to die horribly
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lordraiden
@Red_Blade said:
"@lordraiden said:

" @Red_Blade said:

Must being reading different characters      "
Actually I read War of the Kings, and most of the original and current Inhumans series Black Bolt gets annihilated her,   No offense but, your argument is pretty laughable You come back and let me know when BB move's one third of the Earth and scans the minds of everyone on the planet, until then he is going to die horribly "

No worries, you have yourself a good one.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
@lordraiden said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:

"
Speedblitzing isn't gonna get him the victory! "
it will if he does... and tears off his head 
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By blacktom212

martian win this. 
black is cool character though, he is really versatil, and his powers are cool, but this fight is lost.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By capall
@lordraiden:  
i was curious to the scan that posted with where bb is battling with kallark, what happened in that fight btw? i was wondering about bb's durability here, i didn't think he was even durable enough to trade blows with kallark to be honest so i would like to be more informed 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34  Edited By Static Shock

Martian Manhunter.

chris kent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By chris kent

MM for the count man!!!!!!!
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" Martian Manhunter. "
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lordraiden said:
"@Reactor said:
" @lordraiden said:
All the sound in the world won't do anything if MM becomes physically intangible."
Why would you think BB would open his mouth at an intangible being??  And BB's scream could liquify MM if he screamed at him outright in his face! "

Who said that intagibility would be a likely factor in this fight? Black Bolt would get massacred before he would even be able to open his mouth.
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mattbryce2000

as much as i love Black Bolt, he is rather outclassed here. nothing BB can do would counter a light speed blitz.
Harlekin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By Harlekin

I say Martian Manhunter win, but was wondering if there were vibrating molecules or some comicbooky thing that could mess up his intangibility. Like if Flash vibrated the molecules in the air that MM was in would that mess him up.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lordraiden
@capall said:
" @lordraiden:  i was curious to the scan that posted with where bb is battling with kallark, what happened in that fight btw? i was wondering about bb's durability here, i didn't think he was even durable enough to trade blows with kallark to be honest so i would like to be more informed  "

Maybe this is part of the problem with BB that people aren't fully awar of his capabilites.  BB has gone toe to toe with Hulk, Thor, Kallark amongst others.  BB overperforms, MM underperforms.

@King Saturn
said:
" @lordraiden said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:

"
Speedblitzing isn't gonna get him the victory! "
it will if he does... and tears off his head  "

Let me know when he's been shown capable of doing that in general, let alone to people on BB's level, good luck with that ;-) 

SupermanWINS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SupermanWINS

Martian Manhunter wins

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42  Edited By Ferro Vida

Martian Manhunter.

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Scarecrow4

Even if BB Screams....Manhunter will just go insub and kick his booty

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By crabtree

i honestly don't know

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Undergroundgod

MM wins with ease.
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Braise

MMH, anyday.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kadeem

I'm going to have to go with J'onn on this one.  Black Bolt as powerful as he is wouldn't have anyway of blocking a telepathic attack.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black bolt wins going intangible won't help because black bolt matter on the subatomic level he would just unphase him and then kick his ass.

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

black bolt wins going intangible won't help because black bolt matter on the subatomic level he would just unphase him and then kick his ass.

Not at all. J'onn is much faster and stronger not to mention he has incredible telepathy.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH